Daily reminder: the only way out of Clown World is suicide

You make the mistake of assuming that because there's still a White majority, there's still hope. Actually, there's none. There's this myth in history that the White Aristocracy was comprised of weak, decadent, inbred pedophile degenerates. No, those were our strongest men. In the armies of Europe, they were the Knights in Medieval times, and the Generals in the Early Modern Era—before the kikes destroyed that system in the 40s. Most White Nationalists still believe this lie from (((them))).

The biggest problem isn't that we aren't ruthless. In fact, we're the most ruthless race on planet Earth. Look at the Greeks and Romans; they made the Chinese look like fucking wimps. The problem is, we're more individualistic in nature, and that's the Achilles heel of our race.

The only way I can see the White Race surviving—ever—is if we become as ruthless as the Spartans of Ancient Greece. Training soldiers from the age of six so they can be the ultimate soldiers was brilliant. This ensured a replaceable supply of strong men to fight shitskins and kikes.

Essentially, Whites would need to become as ruthless as their ancient ancestors in order to survive. Hell, the Romans were so ruthless they killed their best General because he was half-German.

However, this is extremely, extremely unlikely. The best option is to commit suicide. Suicide is the ultimate redpill. Sow your wild oats before you punch your ticket.

I'm crossing "sex with a hooker" off my bucket list. Are you doing anything similar?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-06 Why .png (2652x229, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

just-dave.bandcamp.com/releases
streamable.com/m2s3b
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I plan to any day now thanks leaf.

You are a giant retard.

Bump.

I'm not a retard. Would a retard state the obvious? Even William Luther Pierce said the destruction of our aristocracy meant the death of our race, as they were the last line of defense against the Kikes.

Attached: Brainlet wojak.jpg (621x702, 25K)

Bump.

If I had the intellect to create a time machine, I'd go back in time to the early 1910s just so I can have the satisfaction of grabbing this little twerp and gauging out his disgusting, beady little eyes with my bare hands.

Attached: trotsky.jpg (1452x1448, 594K)

Hello tranny did you know 43% of transgender individuals will commit suicide after transition

Attached: 3F2D2F96-EC13-483F-8D28-372B015864D6.jpg (600x666, 36K)

I'm not a shill.

Bump.

stop living in the city, stop paying taxes.

That would only work if a large amount of Whites did it, though.

Bump.

I'll take what is MGTOW for $500 Alex.

>suicide
>not destroying your enemies first

Attached: 1507046750095.jpg (720x709, 93K)

Bump.

A White Nationalist in the first stage of grief: denial.

That picture wreaked of cope.

Attached: The White Man marches on.png (1238x652, 83K)

>a leaf spouting demoralization memes

literally die in a fire, leftist scum

Start with yourself faggot.
You can even borrow my rake you utter nonce.

Even better, I can lend you my double rake.

Attached: 674FF018-D2A3-4042-B9A1-4AC5FDC915DF.jpg (851x545, 59K)

Bump.

Bump.

kys leaf

Attached: 1527365312727.jpg (540x652, 53K)

Canadians aren't fat, though, faggot

Bump.

Attached: It don't matter.jpg (720x405, 17K)

Trannys are pathetic

We'll end up like the city of troy. Our existence won't even be remembered. We'll just be a myth to shitskins in a thousand years.

Fuck off Jew

The true red pill is finding a white qt and moving to rural Alaska or similar and starting a white commune with friends and family.

Attached: 1551257679856.jpg (570x855, 46K)

Loser

Man, I'm sure glad I'm not Canadian.

Attached: patriotic kitten.jpg (477x636, 114K)

Attached: patriotic kitten.jpg (477x636, 107K)

Attached: patriotic kitten.jpg (477x636, 99K)

The best option is to make what remains of your life a reflection of the values that no longer have a place in this world. Go down fighting.

Attached: patriotic kitten.jpg (477x636, 91K)

Attached: patriotic kitten.jpg (477x636, 84K)

Attached: patriotic kitten.jpg (477x636, 77K)

Attached: patriotic kitten.jpg (477x636, 72K)

Attached: patriotic kitten.jpg (477x636, 69K)

Attached: patriotic kitten.jpg (477x636, 67K)

(((accelerationist))) thread
>To the T

Attached: 1551504532366.png (1000x1500, 1.03M)

Attached: patriotic kitten.jpg (477x636, 64K)

Yeah, me t- O-Oh. :(

I am speaking the truth, my good sir. The only way we survive is if God decides so in order to punish the Jews, which he never will since they're his chosen people.

Attached: patriotic kitten.jpg (477x636, 62K)

niggers

Attached: patriotic kitten.jpg (477x636, 59K)

Aryan resilience, Aryan resolve

Attached: patriotic kitten.jpg (477x636, 58K)

Attached: patriotic kitten.jpg (477x636, 56K)

Fucking pathetic. Suicide is for pussies and women.

Attached: patriotic kitten.jpg (477x636, 54K)

0/10 bait. You should jump against Trump kike. Sage.

Attached: patriotic kitten.jpg (477x636, 53K)

The guy is probably an immigrant shitskin.

Attached: patriotic kitten.jpg (477x636, 52K)

Attached: patriotic kitten.jpg (477x636, 50K)

Attached: patriotic kitten.jpg (477x636, 49K)

Fuck I hate that fat kike.

Attached: 631D358A-B06D-4649-A22D-106DFA755752.jpg (261x1024, 74K)

Attached: patriotic kitten.jpg (477x636, 47K)

Attached: patriotic kitten.jpg (477x636, 46K)

YOUR SHILL THREAD FAILED DEMORALIZATION LOSER

>Reddit spacing
Sage

Bump.

Attached: Suicide Wojak.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

It has a simple solution. Only that, the only actual simple thing, is carrying it out. The impossible part is understanding and/or convincing others/yourself even of its importance, or even why it's so in the first place.

Of what do I speak? Taking women's rights away. That's right. Your daughters, your sisters, your wives, your moms. Turns out, they're dumb as hell. They think everyone's equal, they're trying to rob you of more and more every day with feminism, affirmative action and whatnot, and have an army of fathers, brothers and beta orbiters to defend their shit decisions.

You will NEVER regain control of this country if you do not man up and put women back in the kitchen. If you do not see the correlation, you are not redpilled. Sorry. You have more thinking to do.

i bet if you keep posting threads like this it'll work.

I usually filter threads, I feel bad sometimes because it's like turning your back on newfags. I would hate to think of some young man getting psyoped by this incessant Jew. Hopefully the migration of new decreased since the 4channel split, it's a funny thought that this fat fucking retards threads are full of his own discord traps circle jerking each other.

You're a fool and a coward, nobody knows the future.

Attached: fl.jpg (931x524, 66K)

Ahahaha what a faggot is that fat emo in the previous picture him too? Fuck me if this is what we are up against yids don’t stand a chance

The faggot kike is trying to rustle your jimmies so you go full school shooter, I suspect there's more than one because if you browse the board by creation date there's a shit ton of these threads all at once. I suppose it could be one really pathetic user, but he'd have to be a real fucking loser

You can't say for certain. I know. Hell, a fucking plague that Whites are resistant to could save the White Race from utter extinction if they're a minority, resulting in Europeans being the majority once again in their countries.

The Jews could also become arrogant enough to rob the White population of their bread and circuses, causing a violent revolt that ends with an actual holocaust.

However, in my opinion, probability matters more than mere possibility. It's possible someone could be dumb enough to drop a dumpster that contains a billion dollars on your house, setting you up for live. However, the chance of that happening is like 1 in a billion.

I'm an Atheist, the non-retarded, actually rational kind. I don't get my hopes unless there's like a 50/50 probability, while a lot of people on this board would get their hopes up about the chances of saving the White Race going up a mere tenth of a percent.

>just give up or kill yourself
>there is no other way

Where there is a WILL there is a way. Period. This is why newfaggots are SUPPOSED TO LURK MOAR. Had you LURKED MOAR. You would have learned certain hidden truths that can not be taught. We have already won, it just doesnt look anything like it at the moment. The cycle comes full circle and the kikes thought they could cheat karma. But, thats not how it works at all. The kikes are going to find out just how badly they've fucked up soon enough.

Why would I just tap out now and miss seeing society turn into a giant dumpster fire? The best is yet to come, now go and make me a moose burger you disabled maplefuck.

>Don't fight!
>Don't do anything!
>It's hopeless!
If it really is hopeless, then there is no downside to fighting. If we're fucked anyway, then it may as well be a hail mary when we finally must go.
I've been working out for the past 4 years for such an occasion. If they should come for me or my family, I will die with a smile on my face knowing that I was able to take at least 1 or 2 with me. If there's no hope, then I will choose to go the way of my choosing. Not theirs. And most certainly not yours.

Attached: 1504637132083.jpg (1752x1272, 2.18M)

Attached: 1549201949925.png (713x662, 512K)

You guys are brainlets. OPs objective is to demoralise you. He spams these defeatist threads, anti white, anti male, anti gun, anti nationalist, anti/pol threads essentially, He's a Jew trying to psyop with a form of accelerationism, with the main goal of cornering you so you'll fight. While I'm not opposed to DOTR kike OP is being deceitful and masking his intent

He really was too good for this God-forsaken World wasn't he?

LOL! I hope every right winger in America follows your suggestion. LOL!

Attached: 1502937905782.jpg (632x630, 103K)

>flag

checks out
go huff a box of kraft dinner

Basically OP is a
>Jew
Pretending to be a Nazi
>Posting as a defeatist
In order to debase you
>In order to radicalise you
To give the media more and more ammo
>Against white Nationalist men
These fags talk about boiling a pot of frogs, the frogs will jump from the pot when the waters too hot. Is fucking dumb and guess what, you're the frogs

Or...Enter The Red Pill through a Rabbithole like Donnie Darko, by drawing /polites/ into a dreamworld with Madera Uchihas hypnotic eye, but through music?!
just-dave.bandcamp.com/releases

If you wear metal all day your skin doesnt get crispy like black man at the beach. Wheres the party really at these days.

We need an arena

I see why you're Canadian. Gives me a chuckle to see this thread on the same day parents toured my son's school. Their comments were hilarious.
My Dad, looking at names on the wall, turns to my mom, "When we went to school, the names were Billy and Sally, and..." ...he trailed off.
In the general assembly, my mom noted, "Where are the blondes?"
Gee...it was their fucking boomer generation that has their grandchildren growing up as a minority in their homeland, after their patents generation sent the strongest to die.

Our ancestors pre date the Pilgrims, and in fact married into some of them later so we're also direct descendants of them, too.

I have not lost my perspective or resolve, but it was quite eye opening to see my parents, good people, have their eyes wedged open on matters they were apparently naive about. Oddly, it gives me hope.

Go be Canadian and give up, we will assimilate you as was always intended.

Bump.

Bump.

I .God created the angels.

2. God made a place of suffering-Hell.

3. God placed Hell as a price on sin if the angels sinned.

4. The angels were fully warned.

5. One-third of those angels sinned.

6. God had no choice but to do what He said He would do.

7. God made man.

8. Satan came to man and wanted to drag man to the Hell where he was going.

9. Satan persuaded man to do what he had done and commit the same sin he had committed.

10. The price had already been set.

11. God had to let man go to Hell, though Hell was not prepared for man.

12. God was willing to break up the Godhead for 33 years so that man could be freed.

Make sure you going to Heaven right now
streamable.com/m2s3b

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: 192727w.jpg (1920x2268, 1.44M)

they're really trying to shill suicide threads now
a plan z if I ever saw one
the mark of a broken resistance

Trotsky was the most evil man in all of human history

Yep well, I believe everything I read on Jow Forums especially /pol. Off to kill myself now then. Ciao lads!

Attached: 1539319417129.jpg (609x343, 103K)