The Pyramid Pill

The line of latitude and the line of longitude which cover the most land intersect in two locations: in the Pacific ocean and through the Great Pyramid. It sits at the geographical center of Earth's landmass.

It faces true north more accurately than any other human structure at a mind-boggling 3/60th of a degree of accuracy.

Its height is equal to the average elevation of Earth, and is roughly one billionth the average distance to the sun.

It's perimeter and height are a 1:43200 scale model of Earth, 43200 being a significant number to Earth. For example, the number of seconds in a half day.

There are not actually four sides, but eight which are concaved.. These indentations describe a circle with a radius equal to Earth's. The curvature of Earth = the curvature of each side of the structure.

Due to the design of the indented sides, it's possible to measure from one corner to an adjacent corner in three ways. These three measurements are equal to our sidereal, tropical and solar years to 3 decimal places.

It's height and angle (51°51') is derived from pi. Take a square with the perimeter of the Great Pyramid. Overlay a circle with a circumference equal to the square's perimeter (this requires knowledge of pi). Flip the radius of that circle upwards. This is its height. Because of this, the Great Pyramid's geometry is absolutely riddled with the golden ratio.

Take the base of the structure. Subtracting its inscribed circle from its superscribed circle gives you the speed of light to many decimal places. In addition to this, it sits on the line of latitude equal to the speed of light.

Attached: gp.jpg (799x491, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uYQBDhkBfr0
youtube.com/watch?v=NVFPsCPhpyk&t=1s
sentinelkennels.com/Research_Article_V41.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_YW0wjYdUPw
phys.org/news/2018-07-reveals-great-pyramid-giza-focus.html
aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/1.5026556
celticnz.co.nz/Giza Plateau/Giza1.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/science/the-great-pyramid-earths-natural-prime-meridian/
youtube.com/watch?v=KJfB_ZAIGYo
youtube.com/watch?v=80CEHdbbqKo
youtube.com/watch?v=kn7NG8gP2nI
celticnz.co.nz/VikingNavigation.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=48zVvbQTwYw
youtube.com/watch?v=zxkiNKUw2JU
youtube.com/watch?v=QxuibIaQmsw
youtube.com/watch?v=hmxDvX_i-EM&list=PLvuraN2vNapqhIpDIgIRO7eIk6gPvweqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The relative sizes of the Earth and moon are also derived from pi. Imagine two circles representing their relative size, stack them, now overlay a triangle with a 51°51' slope. The base and apex of the triangle will sit directly on the diameters of both circles. If either were bigger or smaller, this would not be true.

This just scratches the surface of scientific and mathematical information enshrined in this structure, all of which is designed to give credence to the deeper message contained within.

"In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the Lord at its border. And it will be for a sign and for a witness to the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt; for they will cry to the Lord because of the oppressors, and He will send them a Savior and a Mighty One, and He will deliver them."
- Isaiah 19:19, 19:20

This passage describes an altar and pillar (more accurately translated as monument) in the both the middle and on the border of Egypt simultaneously. It seems nonsensical at first, but not when you understand how Egypt used to be governed. Ancient Egypt was divided into two areas, upper and lower, which were ruled by separate pharaohs and divided the Nile delta from the rest of Egypt. The Great Pyramid sits on this ancient border. In fact, "Giza" literally means border. Therefore we have a monument located both in the midst and at the border.

And if there was any doubt that this passage is describing the Great Pyramid, consider the following.

In the Hebrew alphabet, every character has a corresponding numeral value. The sum total of these two verses in Hebrew = 5449, which is the exact height of the Great Pyramid in inches.

The interior is complete unique among all pyramids and is riddle with Biblical parallels and symbolism. The basic outline resembles a messianic plot. It contains a timeline which has predicted many of the world's great events including the birth of Jesus and both world wars. The angle of the grand gallery is 26°18'9''. Viewing the Pyramid from a map, lay this angle over the north and south face and they run directly through Bethlehem on the north and Mt. Sinai on the south. 26 is also the number of missing feet from the top, which, according to historical accounts, was never there in the first place. Christ was referred to by himself and others as the stone which the builders rejected. The King's Chamber is equal in volume to the Holy of Holies described in the Bible, the room in which the Ark of the Covenant resided. The granite coffer in the King's chamber is equal in volume to the Ark of the Covenant.

This post will be rejected by many, but hopefully some of you are spiritually curious and will be inspired to look into this at greater depth for yourself. Study in Pyramidology by E. Raymond Capt is an excellent place to begin.

This is the greatest things ever created on this planet, and it is being hidden from us by the mainstream. The politics of modern academia will not allow for the truth to be discussed freely by archeologists, and instead this perpetual, utterly insulting lie that it was a simple tomb for an arrogant king continues to pollute our classrooms and media, and it should piss you off. This magnificent structure was designed to be a sign to the world and a witness to the creator of the universe and it is talking to you. Will you listen?

>advanced mathematics
>stacking rocks
peak civilization

the fact that they existed before the habiru showed up who claimed they built them is what impresses me the most.
Just how far back does our history go and when will we charge into the Vatican vault to learn the truth

Isn't there a huge series of canals under the pyramids too or is that misinfo?

are you 12?

Not sure.

From all the info you shared, for what reason do you believe the pyramids were built? As well as how they were built.

>the Lord
>we wuz pharaohs, goy!
Why do kikes have to steal others' history? Is it because they never had any lasting achievements/civilizations other than the ones they parasitized?

Attached: 1527142244573.gif (320x240, 827K)

Are you a b*bylonian retard?

It was aliens.

You forgot a few things:

1. No mummies were ever found inside the pyramids

2. The Sphinx and Great Puramid are connected via tunnels

3. Carbon dating doesn’t work on stone

4. The weathering of the sphynx and surrounding quarry is water erosion, not wind/sand indicating its age as predating the last ice age as least

5. The subterranean chamber functioned in conjunction with water to produce resonance.

6. I don’t know what to make of all this yet except I’ve been studying it for a few months

7. I don’t even post here ever or even check, but I was happy to see pyramid talk. It’s usually my go-to when I get drunk.

> Is it because they never had any lasting achievements/civilizations other than the ones they parasitized?
absolutely correct, they change other people's history to make themselves appear to be either the creators or the victims even if they were never involved in the first place

Here's an entry level redpill for you: the word "earth". Ha, thats a nice ebonic way to spell URT, you post flood barbarian you

or Yurt, a mongolian term for portable hut/home, which would tie in the indo-chinese tribe that infected Egypt before the Hyksos dynasty called the Habiru with their oriental tribe called the Hittites

Pyramid Code on cuckflix is a fun watch

I agree.

OP took the Graham Hancock Pill
Based and redpilled

Blacks were way that advanced than whiteys.

Attached: who-created-white-people-maps-all-images-videos-news-yakub-10261654.png (500x630, 155K)

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Post engineering diagram of the pyramid.

Also, if your x-tier theory is true, what would happen if someone were to go to the Great Pyramid as a tourist, lay inside the sarcophagus, and call upon the ancient wisdom and strength of the pyramid?

It's funny that they never discovered Madagascar because they didn't know how to build a boat

Well, the main one, the perfect one, which I think was the first one built of ALL the pyramids, was built to serve as a witness to the designer of the universe, as stated by Isaiah. The rest of the Giza (and some nearby) pyramids seem mirror the constellation of Orien. Why builders were interested in that is a mystery to me, but I think the entire site has been sacred for many thousands of years prior to 2500bc, even if there were gaps of time in between occupation. The Sphinx is basically proven to be no younger than 9000 years old. I've also seen an interesting theory about how the site is a giant cosmic clock which marks points in the precession, which seem to always be accompanied by cataclysms. It all sort of goes back to "Atlantis", a term I don't really like because the whole thing is sort of bastardized by all the junk written about it. A better term, Zep Tepi, or "First Time" when "the gods ruled Egypt". I think "Atlantis" was a time of spiritual perfection on Earth, which somehow became corrupted and was destroyed by the end of the last ice age. All the Genesis stories reflect that idea. They all seem to say there was once a pure, even advanced group of people occupying the planet, then they rebelled against God, therefore were wiped out and humans were forced to start anew. The sacred knowledge enshrined in the GP was probably kept alive through top secret priesthoods until it was decided to reboot civilization suddenly, which is what we see in the historical record in Sumeria and Egypt. As far as how any of these things, especially the perfect one, were built, I have no clue. Nobody really does.

This structure has been studied meticulously for over 150 years, and at a lesser level for over 200 years, obsessed with for thousands of years and measured with lasers for the last 40 years. Countless books have been written on it. Yes, I'd say there are some facts to back up what I said. If they seem impossible to you, maybe it should inspired you to look into it yourself, friend.

it's funny, you're trying to dig through the bullshit for the truth but you cling onto concepts like the abrahamic god, or that egyptians were always about religion, both are flawed and an obfuscation of the truth.
Another thing I'd like to bring up is the Gleissberg cycle which introduces the sun as being the source of the great flood because every 12,068 years it goes through a micronova that releases a lot of energy in a short period of time, and far more likely than an extremely large comet or asteroid hitting the earth. It's that event which caused the oceans and icecaps to boil and rain down on the world for extended periods of time which explains the pitting in the limestone around the pyramids and sphinx

Sort of, but he seems to ignore the spiritual implications of it and takes a secular approach which is wrong. This structure is not about some lost civilization who were just really smart. It's about the interlocking design of all the incorporated information which somehow is able to come together in one single, simple geometric shape. All arrows point to the cosmic creator and the Messiah. He ignores this.

Baby's first Graham Hancock book. Check this out...

youtube.com/watch?v=uYQBDhkBfr0

Attached: I supersize with you.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

>collective_facepalm.gif
well that's it for me in this thread

How does he ignore the messiah? He just talks about the evidence laid out in front of us?

>great pyramid originally had a retaining wall
>gravity fed natural water supply
>'tunnels' and 'chambers' discovered below pyramid were once filled with water
>simple valves opening and closing, basic plumbing
>opening and closing of valve created 'water hammer' effect, also basic plumbing
>shockwave from compression/rarefaction of the water leads directly beneath the King's Chamber
>rhythmic striking of King's Chamber caused resonance
>high-quartz content granite
>John Cadman built working model that proves the pump works with natural flow of water alone

This is what drove the generator.

youtube.com/watch?v=NVFPsCPhpyk&t=1s

Attached: GreatPyramid40.jpg (630x608, 71K)

Is this based on its current size (thousands of years of erosion) or its original block size, or its original completed size when it was encased with smooth stone like the remaining intact cap on top?
In other words, you're full of shit.

sentinelkennels.com/Research_Article_V41.html

The hydraulic ram pump is commonly made by accident in the plumbing of average residential homes, it is the thumping you may hear when your pumps are working in a rain storm and the intensity of the thumps can be worsened or eliminated by simply changing the length and positioning of certain pipes. The ancient builders used basic physics to generate powerful pulses that require little to no energy input once established.

Attached: GreatPyramid5.jpg (1186x560, 68K)

>it's funny, you're trying to dig through the bullshit for the truth but you cling onto concepts like the abrahamic god
I don't think the Old Testament is 100% god-breathed scripture. I think it came from an older tradition whose origins are from before ice age ended. Like everything, it's a mixed bag. I try to look at the big picture and connect the dots. I also think the Gospels were corrupted, but that doesn't mean I think king of this planet didn't come down and do what he did.

>or that egyptians were always about religion
I haven't made any mention of dynastic Egypt. I think they are largely irrelevant.

>Another thing I'd like to bring up is the Gleissberg cycle which introduces the sun as being the source of the great flood because every 12,068 years it goes through a micronova that releases a lot of energy in a short period of time, and far more likely than an extremely large comet or asteroid hitting the earth.

Yes, I believe this to be true. Robert Shoch talks about this on JRE. Interesting theory. I think it could have even acted alongside a physical impact of series of impacts. All we know is that there was cataclysm.

>It's that event which caused the oceans and icecaps to boil and rain down on the world for extended periods of time which explains the pitting in the limestone around the pyramids and sphinx
I disagree with this, and I think Shoch does too. The weathering on the Sphinx is not pitting, but rather obvious rainfall weathering. I've heard people try to attribute it to large amounts of overflow from the Nile but I think that was proved to be not possible.

>remaining intact cap on top
lol

You left out the pyramids in Mexico and the paint colors used in Egypt and Mexico.

t. Guy who had Mexican cab driver in Mexico when visiting pyramids.

Are you a nigger? The math is common knowledge... just look it up... nigger.

>The walled enclosure around the Great Pyramid was a moat.

>The water supply for the moat provided more water than the Great Pyramid consumed.

>The causeway removed the excess water.

>The subterranean chamber is not an air compression chamber. (Kunkel)1

>The water-saturated subterranean chamber transmits shock waves to the ceiling.

>There was an air/gas removal line in the northwest area of the subterranean chamber.

>The air/gas removal line is connected to the niche in the Queen's chamber.

>The air/gas removal line also perked water into Queen's chamber.

>The well shaft functions as water return line from the Queen's chamber.

>The well shaft minimizes the reverse pulse in the descending passage.

>The grotto functioned as an expansion chamber to limit reverse pulse.

>The subterranean chamber's antechamber functioned as an acoustic filter.

>There is water output through the “dead end” shaft.

>The water output may have been connected to with the "water shaft".

>There is a check valve at the end of the ”dead end” shaft.

>A gate valve was the fine-tuning mechanism for the standing wave in the wastegate line.

>The pit is connected via tunnel to a wastegate in front of the "Sphinx Temple" (Nile River).

>The waterman glyph means “one who knows the secrets of the waters”

The pump works. This is an objective fact you can verify yourself.

Attached: GreatPyramid60.jpg (206x189, 38K)

Retard detected

Attached: 1545252793590.gif (720x480, 126K)

>speed of light
in (kilo) meters per second tho, how do you explain these units? they supposedly used neither of those

Attached: schoch_sphinx_overview_with_water_illustration.jpg (526x340, 51K)

So the pyramid was a giant sprinkler?

Is Ancient Egypt a psy-op?

This is a common argument. The fact is it doesn't matter. If it was designed by the very creator of the universe, it wouldn't be stumped by time. Whatever, whoever designed it knew how we would be measuring it. After all, it was meant for us to decode. Only a scientifically literate civilization can make meaning out of this information, and we're it.

Plato knew where Atlantis was and described it well. It points to a place under the North Atlantic. Closer to Ireland. Do some digs on it. It was a fun rabbit whole one night.

OP's pic is from the backside at a shitty angle.
The great pyramid was actually larger when it was first completed, before the casing stones were stripped for construction of homes after the empire fell.

Attached: khafrepyramid.jpg (450x362, 62K)

You're over thinking it dude

They're nothing but tombs for memesters who rused their way into power

>complains about pic related
>posts the wrong fucking pyramid

I am digging this theory!

Nah man, I don't think it was in Europe. I think it was the Richat Structure.

>Be kangs
>Use your advanced negro magic to make a giant cement triangle instead of something useful
Sounds legit.

Attached: disgustdog.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

no mummies were found in the great pyramid

thats possibly the worst answer you could have given

I have no idea where it is or was. Plat did write about it and some guy did some cool research and thinks he found it. It’s worth a dig.

besides pyramids, egyptian architecture is aesthetic AF. a true product of the med race, as well as the greek and roman temples and the early arab mosques.

It's actually the best one, user.

no. especially if its a common argument, think of a better answer than literally saying "well because god!"

Attached: 206FE7BD-D7FB-4289-8259-ABB8D01FA736.gif (480x271, 2.05M)

The fact that this only relied on gravity and geometry to keep the water hammer effect going makes the engineering of the pyramid all the more advanced.

Why did they want a regular water hammer to strike the core of a massive structure made of granite (containing quartz), encased in limestone that acts as an insulator? I wonder what was the original capstone made of.

youtube.com/watch?v=_YW0wjYdUPw

Attached: 1.5026556.figures.online.f2.jpg (700x324, 69K)

You are an uneducated moron.

Attached: the-great-pyramid-giza-11.jpg (1000x667, 90K)

must admit, lulz were had

"Muh ancient Egyptians didn't have the meter" is completely irrelevant, utter dullard. When you have coincidence after coincidence after coincidence, you have to eventually accept that it's NOT a fucking coincidence. It's all there. The numbers don't lie. Your problem is that you're emotionally invested in your atheistic-materialism. That's why you can't accept an obvious truth staring you right in the fucking face.

If they just made a needlessly complicated trompe, I'd be more disappointed than if it were a completely functionless religious thing.

pls don’t breed

That's rich.

why is it so unthinkable that they had the meter? a lot more realistic than your "you just gotta believe" bullshit
I mean are you THAT afraid of the metric system?

>An international research group has applied methods of theoretical physics to investigate the electromagnetic response of the Great Pyramid to radio waves. Scientists predicted that under resonance conditions, the pyramid can concentrate electromagnetic energy in its internal chambers and under the base.

>The research group plans to use these theoretical results to design nanoparticles capable of reproducing similar effects in the optical range. Such nanoparticles may be used, for example, to develop sensors and highly efficient solar cells. The study was published in the Journal of Applied Physics.

phys.org/news/2018-07-reveals-great-pyramid-giza-focus.html
aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/1.5026556

Attached: 40-studyreveals.jpg (1364x542, 175K)

I'll just leave this here.
celticnz.co.nz/Giza Plateau/Giza1.html

grug brain detected...
how about this...we would have trouble finding enough money/manpower to do this today, and especially on the timeline they had.

Crowley did this on his wedding night - he claims he was possessed by an ancient god then wrote "book of the law"

these fags couldn't even move a bag of cement 10 feet

blog.world-mysteries.com/science/the-great-pyramid-earths-natural-prime-meridian/

More rabbit holes. Was digging for the latitudes if the Mexican and Egyptian pyramids and came up with this.

It's perfectly doable since it was done with cement instead of dragging blocks around. youtube.com/watch?v=KJfB_ZAIGYo

youtube.com/watch?v=80CEHdbbqKo

youtube.com/watch?v=kn7NG8gP2nI

Attached: GreatPyramid6.jpg (740x559, 181K)

I DO think the designer knew what the meter is. And even more I think the designer knew that WE would know what it is.

The question is irrelevant to me anyway. I clearly outlined my case for why I believe the structure is proof that a divine hand is at play. I don't need to explain why "they" somehow got the units right. My whole view transcends the whole argument.

The King's Chamber is constructed with a stone that is 55% quartz.

Attached: GreatPyramid38.jpg (612x336, 51K)

The inch comes from the pyramids.
>celticnz.co.nz/VikingNavigation.htm
>It's very inportant to realise that the British Standard inch is not British at all, but has a very ancient pedigree back to the Eastern Mediterranean and beyond to yet more ancient Caucasian homelands. The so-called British Standard inch became the basis of many ancient "cubits" or "foot" measurements, ranging from Northern India to Egypt or wherever the forebears to the European nations settled and established long-term civilisations.

We are going to build our own pyramid, and it's going to be yuge. People will ask "Great Pyramid? What's so great about it? There's a much better pyramid in America."

Attached: 58e6a7a41500002800c7e62d.jpg (403x529, 65K)

the stone was cut from a quarry 500 miles away, that's been proven for over 20 years.

I actually knew this. Thank you for posting. I'm going on 20 hours awake after a work day so I can't cover everything. Also I've been making so many typos.

Lol yes, why not? bump.

entirely possible, no doubt... you merely have to produce evidence of any civilization 10000-4000 BC pouring concrete forms

I kekd.

If you study the ancient mysteries of the world, the precursor to the Illuminati, there is another explanation to how the rocks were shaped. Maybe not so much “how”, but why they could.

by simply turning valves they could control the frequency and the amplitude of the pulses drumming on the King's Chamber.

Attached: GreatPyramid35.jpg (694x523, 162K)

Got to hit the sack myself. Fascinated by this subject though.

Amazing stuff.

It was a gigantic government work project, what's so hard to understand? You people are fucking retards and should go back & finish high school

>>studying
You mean you've been reading trash on the internet about it. That's not studying. Go to uni and actually study archaeology you mong

Get raked and bagged, you fucking LEAF.

Attached: canada.jpg (510x448, 39K)

videos with lighter research to get started into the mystery
>youtube.com/watch?v=48zVvbQTwYw
>youtube.com/watch?v=zxkiNKUw2JU
>youtube.com/watch?v=QxuibIaQmsw
>youtube.com/watch?v=hmxDvX_i-EM&list=PLvuraN2vNapqhIpDIgIRO7eIk6gPvweqw