Do girls really mind that you are a virgin? I don't wanna lie to people...

Do girls really mind that you are a virgin? I don't wanna lie to people, I need to stop being a coward but I'm 26 years old with zero experience.

Attached: 037.jpg (1081x937, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/easy-to-read/adult-easyread.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women aren't a monolith. Some are bothered, most won't be

>didn't tell my gf I was a virgin(she wasn't)
>She never found out 8 years later

Who cares

How did you not fuck up?

Nah bro trust me they don’t give a shit . I was worried about my dick size when I lost my virginity to my now fiancé last September . She said she loves me and wouldn’t change a thing . She even said size don’t matter because females feel things in the front and all feelings are form it . She said it didn’t matter if I had experience because being with me is all she needed

Most women have already fucked like 10+ guys by the age of 20 unless they're ugly. They don't want to feel like sluts so they get turned off by virgins.

T. Incel

Why are you spreading incel lies on Jow Forums? Wrong board.

T. Roastie

Every girl sluts out on tinder between serious relationships, this is just a fact. Whenever a guy and girl break up, the guy goes and works on himself while the girl downloads tinder again and fucks 10 chads to fix her self esteem before entering another beta bucks relationship. See it happen all the time. Hell, just yesterday I saw my bro's ex on tinder a day after they broke up with a bunch of slutty ass pics.

How many years has it been since you last left the basement?

Oh, I see. You're not here to have a discussion, you're just here to spout generic NPC comments about incels and such. Carry on.

How would I even know if a guy was a virgin or not? I assume all guys have sex so whats the point of the questions.

T. Incel

And you still can't get pussy

Responses like these show that user was most certainly right in his observations. You make it too easy.

T. Incel

If you think a two word response proves things, you need to brush up on your literacy

My ex was a manipulator. My mother turned into an idiot woman. My potential next girl in line is actually fucking crazy and boring at the same time. And at work chicks constatly fuck up even the easiest tasks.

I HAVE BECOME A LEGIT WOMAN HATER

Women get like that once their jig is up. You don't know how to argue so you play on insecurities instead in an attempt to make the opposition shut up.

Just ignore them. Useless subhumans.

T. Incel

Says the person who sees a two word response and decides it proves their point.

"LOOK, I DID IT AGAIN. I SAID THEY DON'T HAVE SEX HAHA"
t. peabrain roastie

T. Incel

Based.

>t. incel
>t. roaste
>t. npc

damn, this board sure has taught me to argue

They're literally NPCs programmed to type "t. incel" whenever they encounter red pill logic.

Attached: 87f.jpg (680x289, 54K)

...did you miss the t. roastie and NPC in there or are you illiterate?

A women's value goes down with each dick she takes though, and at least some have to be aware of that fact.

Everyone typing t. roastie is being ironic or doing it in response to an NPC calling someone an incel for the 68th time today. Only one person mentioned NPCs and it was in response to an NPC being an NPC who repeats NPC phrases.

Have some real talk here.

Not a single woman will tell you they mind you being a virgin (because they don't want to appear shallow) but they all do. Every. Single. One.

Why? Easy. Women don't hold any opinions of their own. They just 'go with the flow' or 'go with what's popular' or 'go with what their friends think' ooor 'go with what most other women think'.

Now if you are a virgin at any age past 20, that means that you have probably run into a fair amount of women during your lifetime (thus it gets worse the older you get). But not a single one of these women thought you worthy of penis in vagoo. So by the power of proxy opinion, they see you forever tainted. All those women rejected you, so they better do it to, there must be something to it etc etc.

It's not about your dick being small or you being bad as sex, it just marks you as generally undesirably by all women you met so far.

See if there's a guy and the women flock to him (superstar, chad looks etc) but everyone knows he's a virgin. Now that's something some women might even see as 'cute' because he's virgin by choice and not by being an undesirable loser.

We'll never really know how many dicks a girl has taken, women are never honest about that stuff.

t. Has not talked to a girl in 5 years

This is shit advice. It will lead you down a path of suffering and self hate.

So you're just an idiot then. Fair

This is what I'm talking about. Having an actual argument is too complex for a basic NPC program to execute, so NPCs will usually reply with one line ad hom responses when confronted with someone disagreeing with them.

Or you can't swing a cat without hitting an idiot in this world and taking time out of my day for you isn't an option.

>literally lists npc as a shitty generic counter-argument
>gets explained that it is because they are npcs

I would like to report a bug

Kek, my sides

T. New cancer fag

Nah just kidding. This site is a trashcan and people in here the trash.

System.out.println("Kek, my sides");

See the replies you get? They are words of fear because you speak truth.

Any chance you could just keep popping jokes in every thread? You help my sanity

Have some real talk here.

Not a single woman will tell you they mind you being a virgin (because they don't want to appear shallow) but they all do. Every. Single. One.

Why? Easy. Women don't hold any opinions of their own. They just 'go with the flow' or 'go with what's popular' or 'go with what their friends think' ooor 'go with what most other women think'.

Now if you are a virgin at any age past 20, that means that you have probably run into a fair amount of women during your lifetime (thus it gets worse the older you get). But not a single one of these women thought you worthy of penis in vagoo. So by the power of proxy opinion, they see you forever tainted. All those women rejected you, so they better do it to, there must be something to it etc etc.

It's not about your dick being small or you being bad as sex, it just marks you as generally undesirably by all women you met so far.

See if there's a guy and the women flock to him (superstar, chad looks etc) but everyone knows he's a virgin. Now that's something some women might even see as 'cute' because he's virgin by choice and not by being an undesirable loser.

Attached: just a cool normal guy.jpg (1000x562, 86K)

Now do the one with the smoking hobbit and the daughter

I love me some irony, and the people who unironically use NPC as a form of argument are also completely unable to express themselves using words or ideas other than Jow Forums memes like

GOD DAY TRAVELLER. YOU ARE A ROASTIE AND AN NPC. NICE REDDIT SPACING. I WORK FOR BELETHOR, AT THE GENERAL GOODS STORE

Yes. Never bring it up.

/thread

Also hilarious

I have this really cute image in mind. Two virgins hooking up, each assuming that the other had done it before after a really fun first time and trying to hide their virginity status.

HAVE YOU SEEN ARMAND CHRISTOPHE?

When someone is replying with nothing but "you are incel" and "you don't have sex" and "you live in a basement" and other generic responses, all you can really do is call them an NPC and move on. Like really, what are you supposed to say to someone who is just repeating the same shitty lines other than that they're NPCs (which they are). It's simply calling a spade a spade. It takes 2 people to have a conversation, not 1 NPC and 1 person.

P.S. YOU ROASTIE

You keep repeating NPC like that's proving your point and not his

There are no such things. The study was fucking retarded and amounted to one guy running around his campus literally going "HEY WHAT ARE YOU THINKING RIGHT THIS INSTANT" *shoves tape recorder in face* and then somebody decided that meant half of humanity are robots.

When you are dismissed as an incel it means you are doing something objectively stupid backed by nothing but bad memes and it simply ismt even worth the time spent properly responding because you're clearly beyond the point where anyone can say anything that will lift you out of the hole that Jow Forums goaded you into digging yourself into.

Yes, because NPC is the adjective that most accurately describes the people I'm talking about. That's how language works pal.

Like I get it, some people incorrectly use the word NPC and just call everyone who disagrees with them an NPC, but that's not the case here. I'm using NPC to describe the people who just repeat the same fucking lines in every thread, like all the people on Jow Forums who just call everyone who says something that's non-PC an incel or r9k guy. That's an accurate description of an NPC.

The lack of self awareness is breath taking.

If you're not gonna say something of substance then don't say anything at all. "You're an incel" doesn't add anything to the discussion, infact it just makes the guy you're calling an incel look even more right when you reply with a generic ad-hom that gets repeated every time someone says something that's not politically correct.

The only people who think calling someone an incel "makes them look correct" are those sympathetic to incel thoughts and desires, therefore it really doesn't matter cuz they were gonna agree with what the incel said anyway.

This is what I'm talking about. You still think this is about politics when it's about your entire worldview existing outside the confines of reality. Go talk to actual humans and dont come back until you can no longer reconcile the idea that humans are genetic robots with reality.

You are just following your incel NPC programming. When you post a NPC post of "hurr roastie" then sentient beings will mock you for being an NPC. You, of course, not being sentient, are not able to pick up on this.

10 PRINT "girls fuck Chad"
20 PRINT "roasties"
30 GOTO 10

This is more or less your program.

Imagine if 2 public figures were having a political debate and one person makes a really shitty point, and instead of the other person deconstructing the point and analyzing how shitty of a point it was, he instead chooses to call him a "virgin who's mad cuz he can't get laid XD". I'm guessing you're just gonna say "it's because these incels aren't worth my time to write a response to" but if that were the case you just wouldn't type anything at all. Replying with nothing but ad-homs in an argument makes you look childish in any case.

Whereas "roasties fuck Chad" adds deep, intelligent arguments to the discussion right?

I mean, if the shitty point was made because he's an idiot who can't get laid due to his attitude towards women, I'd consider it a valid response, because it is. It's clear to anyone who's had any genuine interaction with women that aren't family or paid to be there when an argument comes from an incel, which is usually why the response of one is so immediate. It's not my job to educate these angry boys, I'm on Jow Forums to have fun, so that's what I'll do.

yes

That's only because people like you aren't worth a thoughtful reply. You're not smart enough to understand the facts and logic that people would use to show you are wrong about everything. "You're an incel" is something you can understand.

>caring what women think

Attached: 1454611988502.jpg (600x739, 193K)

It’s really not hard, just don’t say anything

Being a virgin is a good thing. You can ways “lose your virginity” (cringe), but you can’t un-herpify yourself, and you can’t take back all the time and optimism wasted on failed relationships with hoes.

If you’re going to become sexually active, see if you’re not too old to get the HPV vaccination, if you haven’t already.

I know they recommend it for men now, but I thought they only recommend it for men under something like 21?

Just looked it up and it's recommended for basically everyone.

cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/easy-to-read/adult-easyread.html

>tfw I don't have to worry about stds because I'm never going to have sex

Attached: awXzvrx_700b.jpg (697x642, 58K)

>tfw never dealt with friendship drama and backstabbing because people didn't care enough about to me to love or hate me and people generally just neutral or like me

Attached: mad men.jpg (1120x630, 142K)

HPV and HIV are really the deadly ones. Sure syph can be deadly, but with modern medicine it can be resolved.

HPV is deadly because it’s the leading cause of cervical cancer and I think maybe anal cancer.

As nice as it is, I still kinda wish I had a reason to live.

stop please

Attached: 1535366235899.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Yeah, but depression induced by loneliness is comfy
I probably could fuck around or something (I mean even if I'm ugly SOMEONE out there is probably willing to fuck me) but it's too much effort
As for the friends thing, well it do be like that sometimes

>tfw don't have to worry about getting accused of rape because I've never even touched a woman and probably never will.

Attached: 1546192982165.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Only makes sense if gay because a woman has no motive to hide her virginity status.

That won't protect you.

>t. Not a woman
It doesn't matter what you think, they believe the need to hide it, so they do.

>don't have to worry about relationship problems because even if a girl tries to take her relationship with me beyond being friends (which has happened) my autism will kick into overdrive and I'll somehow find a way to "reject" her due to ridiculous reasons and protect my precious virginity
M-Maybe they were turbo sluts and God was protecting me

Attached: 1538170711647.jpg (863x867, 261K)

I'll just show the court my bionicle collection and they'll immediately know I haven't had sex.

>a girl tries to take her relationship with me beyond being friends (which has happened)
Get the fuck out of here Chad.

I was accused of rape and never touched anyone

Story or you lie.

Ok, in my last year of high school, after prom there’s a big weekend event where we go by the shore. I never went to prom, but I went to spend the week at said place. I was hanging out with a girl having drinks and then 2 hours later she ends up having to get her stomach pumped because she took fucking Xanax before drinking. It was only me and her drinking and then I dipped to hang with my friends. Rumors then spread around that I drugged her just to fuck her, I never even touched her we just drank. I was then accused of being a rapist my entire senior year. Satisfied?

If I found out that my partner lied about his virginity I'd be really upset. That's something you should be able to tell your partner about. I lost mine in my 20s too, so I wouldn't care at all and would appreciate the honesty. If I found out you lied, that just sets me up to not trust you in the future.

Being honest about your virginity just means 1. you're not so insecure you'll lie about something stupid, and 2. if your partner is experienced they know to help you and not just assume you're bad at sex, and if they're also inexperienced they'll take comfort in it.

I'm serious, men care WAY more about virginity (their own and others') than women do.

literally not true and I'm not sure if you're ever talked to a woman that wasn't part of the casual sex subculture, most women's "body counts" are the same/less than the number of relationships they've had.

Why do you care about a woman’s opinion?

High school rumors is not the same as actually being accused of a crime by the authorities.

Did he ever say he was accused of a crime by the authorities, you dumb bitch? He literally only said "accused of a crime", and that shit can still ruin your life. All your friends suddenly thinking you're a racist because some dumb roastie shits on your reputation is a very serious thing.

Not OP but thank you user, out of the many things I'm thinking about I've slowly realized that I wouldn't really even want to be with a girl who I felt like I had to lie to.

The only thing in this department that still bugs me is if they ask why. My only good response is that I hadn't found anyone that I wanted to have sex with yet. Which is a half truth, it's true in the literal sense but also I've been a shutin depressed person for a long time who had simply never tried any relationships. Even deeper would be I hated myself and didn't think I deserved to share myself with anyone.

Thank you again user.

Same guy here, my friends never left me but many people did distance themselves from me and looked at me in disdain despite the fact I did nothing. Thank god though it was towards the end of my senior year and last month of high school. I walked through the halls those last days of hs in shame despite being innocent and it hurt seeing people accuse and look at you as if you were a rapist. I wish no male ever this fate, it’s the worst feeling that followed a period of depression after.

you can barely use proper grammar.

women are not a monolith, like others said. most are vapid, ignorant, trend-following morons just like most men.

if you're over the age of 20 and you still care about getting attention from women then you're just as bad as the girls you claim to be shallow and pretentious. you should instead focus on yourself and what you want to do, and become confident in your own skin. then, when a woman worth a shit comes along, you might actually be able to form a real connection.

it is your own attitude that is at fault. i hate how the average person is these days too, but nothing about your way of thinking is at all conducive to changing it, bettering yourself, or otherwise solving whatever problem it is you have.

also everything you said is just retarded excuses and the idiots saying calling it redpilled and truth are literally just failed NPCs.