>Started tariff trade war with everyone
>Increased trade deficit with China
>Farmers bill
>Omnibus bill
>Amnesty bill
>New Bill prohibits wall

Full Bill
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf

Yet Europe, who have leaders such as Salvini, Kurz, Orban, Pellegrini, Zeman and Morawiecki. All of which have done more to protect their borders from foreign hordes compared to this Neocon. Is the U.S.A suddenly the "cucked" ones? Trump can't even pass an immigration bill without some Hawaiian judge blocking it. Anybody who feels proud of being apart of this zionist occupied hellhole should be mocked.

Attached: 20190301_042819.png (1080x1664, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/21/mcclatchy-jared-kushner-asks-business-for-immigration-plan/
tabletmag.com/scroll/263976/how-russiagate-became-israelgate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How come Trump only threatens to do his job and duty?

Attached: Trump amnesty archived.jpg (575x335, 79K)

bump

fuck this shab

Attached: 1460060797267.png (568x595, 173K)

Attached: double think.jpg (598x597, 351K)

Did you see those faggots on /ptg/ use the "K" word on their stupid thread, like it's a bad thing?

Do they know who Donald Trump is?

bump for justice and truth

Attached: 1551498282702.jpg (900x1000, 344K)

Sage

Do you semen-shitting dickless shill-faggots have any idea how laughed at & ridiculed you are on this board? If you were here in 2015/16 you'd KNOW that this place went through everything on Trump with fine tooth combs and know more about his Jew-connections than you do.
You queers have ZERO clue that your efforts are futile and would be better spent at dilating your pus-filled Tranny-holes in your crotches.

Attached: DicklessDiscordTranny.png (635x483, 259K)

Attached: sharefag plot.jpg (1024x771, 85K)

He doesnt want to win in 2020

STILL BETTER THAN KILLARY

>Muhh shills
Accept the truth faggot

Attached: wnd-Trump-THANK-YOU-CARD-WALL.jpg (1000x750, 236K)

You are right but that is why you have your constitution which allows you to freely protest against your government like you did against the brits
I suggest you to shoot up all politicians

>Did you see those faggots on /ptg/
no

democrats when this happens: trump bad
(he's doing what they want)
:thinking:

Attached: AEA2EF14-D51E-4FA6-B55D-72B5CF6C6F3A.png (719x513, 584K)

>STILL BETTER THAN KILLARY
i think we would have been better off with hillary. there would still be a philosophically conservative right-wing instead of the shattered mess we have now. it would have been hard for her to do worse on immigration than amnesty don, and the literal jew jared kushner would not be running the country.

The courts requires him to do it. Not his fault. Google it, dishonest journalism!

/ptg/ seems to believe Trump wants to end H1-Bs, and that getting higher quality H1-Bs is crippling the system. Like, it's about to end or something. I'm not following the logic.

Doesnt he have a majority in a supreme court
Besides that hag ginsburg

Democrats on Suicide watch

NEW POLL: Trump Gains Among ‘Suburban Women,’ African-Americans, Hispanic Voters

A new poll released this week by Zogby shows President Trump expanding his base with more Women, African-American, and Hispanic voters who support his proposed immigration policies and “national emergency declaration.”

Attached: 1960.jpg (1066x491, 47K)

Yes they always do this before crashing the polls so they can write the whole "meltdown" thing again.

Attached: 1541377169065.gif (600x338, 3.55M)

DRUMPF

those npcs look kind of chad

Trump even fucking admits that they will NEVER BE GOING BACK, and yet the fag gits at /PTG/ insist he sent them back already and are not crossing the border anymore.

TRUMP WILL NOT DO ANY OF THE THINGS WE ELECTED HIM TO DO AS FAR AS IMMIGRATION AND DEMOGRAPHICS.

the illegals can stay, more legals can come, dems can give voting rights to whoever they want, and Trump won't do anything about election rigging.

Despite all this (and his many other failures) they insist he is guaranteed to win 3 terms!

Trump will lose 2020 badly because more demographics shift + electio rigging + people staying home because they're disappointed in trump and GOP.

>Trump even fucking admits that they will NEVER BE GOING BACK
Yeah, I mean he's just going against everything he ran on. It's strange how easily people are manipulated. How can anyone support him anymore?

This.

He has too big an ego to quit or not run, but he sucks at politics and his businesses are screwed. He's also got some potential legal issues from the SDNY to look forward to.

He is going to spend the next 2 years trying to protect his family's money while he guarantees he loses 2020

ORANGE
MAN
GOOD

The midterms proved your point to be utterly wrong. These are merely fake polls to make sure boomers don’t vote in 2020.

>Mexican
>Pajeet
>Amerimutt
Literally the three shinning beacons of subhuman.

This is probably true, watch the national emergency speech and tell me that Trump sounds into it. He knows it's all bullshit now, doesn't care.

>We're gonna do a national emergency
>It probably won't work
>No one cares anyway
>o well

>better than Hillary
Barely.

Hillary:
No wall
No deportations
No drain the swamp
No lock her up

Trump:
No wall
No deportations
No drain the swamp
No lock her up

On the 4 main issues guiding my vote in 2016, trump=Hillary

Literally the only things making trump better than Hillary are some smaller issues that had no bearing on my vote.

At this point you can add Trump to the list of crooked politicians that I wouldn't mind seeing thrown in jail.
If trump won't prosecute his criminal enemies, then let his criminal enemies prosecute him.

I want blood from someone

Trump never agreed to any deal regarding DACA. Dems wouldn’t allow it because it would mean they have to build a rayciss wall

Anti-Trump general???? KEK
Trump is shitposting in president form. Nobody here is bored in the Trump era.
KYS FAGGOT; SAGE

Attached: peterson connections.png (2127x1525, 698K)

>Trump never agreed to any deal regarding DACA.
But why doesn't he just end it instead of extending it? Ending it was in the 100 day plan.

The wall is coming. Stop being such a defeatist

He does this as he abandons his original base

>The wall is coming. Stop being such a defeatist
He literally signed a bill that would prevent him from doing it.

Shitposting gets boring when you realize the president is flooding us with shitskins.

(((JEWDICIAL OVERREACH))) stopped him, and it also stopped his ending of TPS. God it’s like explaining it to children. Can you please watch the news so I don’t have to spoon feed you?

fuck off tranny, we stand with trump, we stand with israel.

Attached: 8b747ac3a1fa3cdbafedce866fa972a0b52609f0c4eaf2bdcce595e28ea860e7.jpg (1920x1200, 687K)

What the hell are you on about? It would destroy his ego if he were only a one term president.

>how can anyone support him?
I honestly don't know.

>build a wall
I'll try to build 50 miles of fence after GOP loses the house, 2 years after becoming president

>send them back
We need more Mexicans!

>drain the swamp
I hire the best people! Even when I hire the swamp they're the best! I only give promotions to the best swamp creatures because I'm the best at evaluating people. The best.

>lock her up
"The Clintons are good people." - neocon Don

Not only could trump shoot someone on 5th Avenue, he could adopt the full Democrat agenda and /PTG/ would worship him and call us all shills for not sucking nigger tranny dick

How come he said keeping it was a matter of heart if he also ordered it ended?

I am going to happily vote for Orange Man.
You cannot stop me.
Please take your D&C somewhere else Mr. Donkey, I do not want any.

Attached: you will always have the memes.gif (470x470, 163K)

No it doesn’t, cry harder kike. Just cause Ann said it doesn’t mean it’s not true. If it was, why have zero (0) Democrats brought up the issue when debating the emergency resoluton

So if we subvert Trump then shitskins will stop flooding the country? You really think this starts and ends with Trump??? HAAAAHAHAHAHAH

Honestly yeah this whole post basically minus
>betrayed allies
>divided nation
>started trade war with everyone
Fuck our "allies", fuck the lefties in this country, and fuck other countries' economies

Look at all those cucks in the picture "defend our immigrant communities"
Trump either loses in 2020 due to being such a cuck and his own voter base leaving him, or he somehow (or maybe even a different republican) wins but then in 2024 its all ogre due to demographics which no one is doing anything to stop

Maybe when we go full weimar hard enough and gen Z has to grow up in it they will go full hitler youth or whatever, if not I'm just gonna eventually get on a jet and go to one of the based and redpilled countries in Europe, which is any of them that aren't in green in pic related minus finland and italy, possibly iceland and switzerland get exemption from being pozzed
After that the US can turn into the brazil of north america and burn

Attached: main-qimg-d010a6470ded65f103e06079420e47ef.png (2079x1269, 62K)

1 post. Sage.

>trump never agreed to DACA deal
But he doesn't end it either, meaning daca is still the law of the land despite being an executive order of Obama.

Trump still dangles DACA out like a carrot trying to make a deal, but he doesn't understand that unless he has the balls to end DACA there is no reason for dems to give him anything. If trump ends DACA the dems will run their normal propaganda campaign by the book. That is their play. They won't negotiate DACA, they will wait for trump to end it.

Trump has taken daily shits on his voters, and too many are too caught up in the cult to see it.

HE HAS ADOPTED LIBERAL AGENDA ITEMS, AND TRIES TO NEGOTIATE THEM.

It's fucking insane and only guarantees that conservatives lose

Because he used it as a bargaining chip to call for cuts to legal immigration. Why else would he randomly end it

>the wall is coming
He signed 2 bills (the omnibus and the shitty spending bill) that told him and his wall to fuck off

How dumb can you be that even after he signs TWO BILLS telling him there will be no wall, you insist the wall is coming.

COPE HARDER, TRANNY

ok so after reading it seems Austria is cool too

Dumb enough to actually read the final versions of the bills and realize they do no such thing.

Dude. He literally did, but the courts prevented it. Now, we’re waiting on the lazy ass Supreme Court to hear it and rule in trumps favor. Stay informed in politics please.

The bills have 55 miles of new border wall, and emergency will get him a few hundred more. You’re wrong

>Because he used it as a bargaining chip to call for cuts to legal immigration.
Then why is Kushner planning on passing a bill that increases legal immigration to over 3 million yearly arrivals?

Attached: bq-5c6f02220ce16.png (690x524, 389K)

>it would destroy his ego to only get 1 term
Then how do you explain trump betraying MAGA and shitting on his voters from day 1?

No one, in any country, has ever shit on his supporters as much as trump while *wanting* to win.

So either trump was the most dishonest politician in 50 years, or he's fucking incompetent and wants to get the fuck out w/o looking like a quitter

As long as they Cum in my wife’s vagina LEGALLY

Got a source for that spicy claim big guy?

Qusher shills getting pretty desperate

>Why else would he randomly end it
I don't know... he said he would and was elected to do it. I recall him saying half his platform would be sacrificed to get the other half. That's retarded.

>The bills have 55 miles of new border wall
I thought we were getting 1490 miles? was that another betrayal? You magapedes are like a broken record.

breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/21/mcclatchy-jared-kushner-asks-business-for-immigration-plan/

Attached: #cut4trump.jpg (3852x2388, 2.06M)

Does not exist. Once again, you kikes always yap about how trump is “”””about”””” to do something. Like invade Iran or randomly give amnesty. But it never happens.

How did he “betray” you, idiot? He shut down the government for you toothless fucks

>why don't the Democrats bring it up?
Because they don't have to?
They won.
They won multiple times.
Why would they cry about winning after they won?

I don't understand where your line of thought is even coming from.

>How did he “betray” you, idiot? He shut down the government for you toothless fucks
Ah yes, nothing screams getting more people to support our president by calling others "toothless fucks" for simply pointing out he wants more mass immigration.

Attached: 1551147200164.jpg (501x585, 180K)

It didn’t give him enough money so he declared emergency for more!

Nice, one of Trump’s advisors did something that only “mcclatchy news” is reporting on. Kind of like that secret amnesty Trump gave in the budget that only Ann knew about

I'm glad Trump isn't doing most of the things he said. He's a demagogue who got popular because of people's worst prejudicial impulses.

I was somewhat worried he'd go power crazy and start a world war, but it looks like he just likes the attention of being president.

They’re trying to pass legislation to stop the wall from getting built RIGHT NOW. If there was already such a law on the books, why would they bother?

I mean if you're not mentally handicapped, or illiterate, you should be able understand he's made pretty broad attempts at everything his supporters want. Unfortunately a lot of it is still tied up in the courts, or was cockblocked by Paul Ryan, and now Nancy Pelosi.

The executive branch can't do everything by EO, and EOs can be court challenged. This is why everything moves so slow at the federal level, and it's by design.

It's clear you don't actually bother reading anything or you'd see what progress has been made and what hasn't a bit more accurately. You also don't see how much of a win Kavanaugh was, and how his appointment has completely shifted American politics for the next 20-30 years to the right.

You also clearly can't comprehend that politics is rarely a very direct sport. It's a complex interplay between different offices and branches that can be persuaded to do your bidding only through massive personal effort and political capital.

Has Trump followed up the tweet with legislation to increase immigration yet? When he does, get back to me.

>one of Trump’s advisors did something
>Trump’s advisor
hehehehehehehee

Attached: Russia-gate real purpose.jpg (667x947, 208K)

>how did he betray you?
Are you too retarded to read?

>campaigns on wall
>waits 2 years and a House loss before he does anything
>signs 2 bills saying there will be no wall
That's a betrayal, faggot

>campaigns on SENDING THEM BACK
>actually, they can all stay
>not only can the illegals stay, WE WANT MORE MEXICANS!
110% betrayal

>I will drain the swamp
>actually I like the swamp and will hire them and give them promotions
>sorry, only Republicans can be arrested
110% betrayal

Oh, but he will start a WW3 for Israel
He just cucks out on all pro-white things

>one of Trump’s advisors did something

Attached: kushner doing his thing.png (582x500, 260K)

>stay informed
>says the trump cultist
Trust the plan

Yeah...he’s the orange rētard.

Coping in progress

I’m planning on taking 10 illegals to vote in 2020.

I didn’t vote, I don’t believe in democracy. I believe in Thule, the ancient city, and I believe that Trump is the candidate who is going to raise Thule, and Atlantis. I believe in global cooling, the sea levels lowering, and I believe in land rising from the bottom of the ocean with ancient ruins on it, like the ruins of Thule. I believe Trump will accomplish all of this. He’s going to prove that UFO’s exist; the government has known about it for a long time. They know that UFO’s are out there and are trying to communicate with us, and that they have secrets about the origins of human consciousness. Are you familiar with the german philosopher Friedrich Schelling? Have you read the Critical Historical Introduction to the Philosophy of Mythology? Schelling is a German Idealist philosopher, he was roommates with Holderlin, and Hegel, and he talks about all of this, he predicted it a long time ago. Trump is going to make german idealism real, he’s going to complete the system. Immanuel Kant could not complete the system of german idealism; Trump is going to complete the system - He is going to derive the complete system of german idealism. Hegel couldn’t do it, Schelling couldn’t do it, Fichte couldn’t do it, Reinhold couldn’t do it, Maimon couldn’t do it, no one could complete the system of german idealism. German idealism: First critique published in 1781 - Trump is a Kantian.

Media is unironically becoming redpilled
>HOW RUSSIAGATE BECAME ISRAELGAT
tabletmag.com/scroll/263976/how-russiagate-became-israelgate

>literally much russia but Israel

Show me where it says a wall cannot be built. In the current text of the bill. Not an old kikebart article. Because the dems are trying to pass legislation to prevent the wall from being built. Surely they wouldn’t need to if trump signed this bill.

>Only republicans can get arrested
Wtf are you saying???

The coping progress of ptg
>Is not about the wall is about trade
>Is not about trade is about no new foreign wars
>Is not about foreign intervention is about the supreme court
>Is not about the judges is about turning enough blacks and hispanics

Attached: 1550962755274.gif (352x240, 987K)

That article at no point mentions 3 million migrants.

It just says some stuff about Kushner meeting with people to form a policy for the 2020 campaign and the rest of the article is kikebart trying to persuade the reader to adopt a certain viewpoint.

Hmmmm what is this lets read.

>literally much russia but Israel
If you support Israel, you don't belong here
You belong on

I don't really care about race agendas and think they are needlessly divisive. We need to be respectful of each other as individuals, and not do things according to races.

Hopefully he doesn't start a big war for Israel. While Israel is an ally, it's been known to do some shameful things. I'm guessing the conservatives help Israel because of its significance to evangelicals.

>I'm guessing the conservatives help Israel because of its significance to evangelicals.

Attached: 5235263462636.png (736x616, 21K)

>waits 2 years and a House loss before he does anything
Paul Ryan was clear he was not going to allow the vote to occur and Trump could not make a shitshow that would divide the party under those circumstances.
>signs 2 bills saying there will be no wall
Read the bills, they do no such thing.

>campaigns on SENDING THEM BACK
Only campaigned on sending illegals back, which is currently occurring at record highs by anyone's metric.
>actually, they can all stay
See above.
>not only can the illegals stay, WE WANT MORE MEXICANS!
He never specified Mexicans, and he repeatedly said he wanted legal immigration all throughout his campaign, or did you forget about the Big Beautiful Door shit he spewed constantly?

>I will drain the swamp
He has fired a shitload of people. Hell some have even wrote books about being fired.
>actually I like the swamp and will hire them and give them promotions
Like who?
>sorry, only Republicans can be arrested
Go ahead, try to be the party in power and start mass arresting the opposing party's members. I'll watch and see how long you last in the American system.

Very few Jews vote for Trump. But Christian white men do and they overwhelmingly support Israel as well. And they outnumber you. Those are just the facts, from someone neutral on this.

The Israel nonsense, like the Russia nonsense, is baseless conspiracy.

Lmao you pathetic copers never fail to make me laugh with your "ATG" threads

Face it, most Trumptards will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

Well that's not very nice

>he tried
No he didn't

>hey guys, can we have a wall? No? Ok
Wow, what an effort. And that's the only thing you can even PRETEND he's made an effort on.

Immigration? Zero
Deepstate criminality? Zero
2-tier justice system? Zero
Anti-white policies? Zero

You fucking retards will suck Trump's cock as he sells us out.

I'm beginning to think it's less about trump, and more about your desire for cock to suck

It’s true. Trump supporters, even ones without college degrees, tend earn well above median. The “working class trump supporter” is mostly a myth.

These guys are just unsuccessful in life so they try and black pill us

You're being kind of low-effort. At least catch up on what's been done and what hasn't before you cast the line bud. I can give you some information depicting how he has succeeded and failed but you also have access to search engines all the same as I do.

I guess a good place to start your journey, assuming you're actually just completely out of the loop, is looking at the interplay between the bump stock ban and Kisor vs. Wilkie.

>ending daca and tps
>huge drop in h1b and student visas
>Muslim ban, almost zero refugee admissions
>lowest amount of illegals in years

If you're implying we should have voted for pic related you can go kys. When the day of rake comes every last one of you moose fuckers will get the rope

Attached: Hillary-Clinton-Bill-vampire-Reagan-liberals-evil-conservatives-naive.jpg (2837x3592, 948K)

Trump and Hillary are basically the same thing, any american politician can be described with that image.