2019 Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Parade

What are all of my fellow Ozzies doing tonight for mardi gras?

Attached: images (9).jpg (373x823, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s
archive.org/details/afterballhowamer00kirkrich
archive.org/details/aftertheballhowa00kirk
youtube.com/watch?v=jpSAR2TGHfc
youtube.com/watch?v=bdCXxUxI-WE
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn5pTUMwinc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YizAn04rUqA
youtu.be/opDaZUJ3Di4?t=1495
youtu.be/opDaZUJ3Di4?t=2087
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: brimstone-and-fire-Sodom.jpg (640x360, 38K)

saved pic, didn't expect to find anything good venturing into this cesspit.

>getting dicked in the ass is as brave as dodging bullets

Attached: what the fuck nigga.png (355x542, 278K)

no.. more for the fighting for what is right part of it.

There's nothing right about you faggots, you're a genetic anomaly with a predisposed tendency toward suicide and a monopoly on molesting children.

Studies have shown that being a homosexual or transgender is far worse for your mental health than seeing your mates blown to pieces in front of you.
The pressure and stress of having to go out in public as a transgender person is so difficult that we as cis straight white males will never be able to understand.

fucking australia with your digits, every goddamn time

ive never molested a child, nor has any of my many gay friends. in fact its straight people I see mostly obsessing over jail bait girls.

I like big hairy bear men any hows xD

Vast majority of child molestation cases are fags molesting little boys. Nature fucked you gays just like they fucked autists and downies. You're freaks of nature, defective humans, you have no value or purpose in our species.

let us live our lives, let us be equal. your hate isn't doing anything good.

and what are you going to do about it? conversion therapy? which had been debunked multiple times.

Not real men. Are trying to steal favor from women. Theyre trash.

Attached: 2u1q1u.jpg (500x607, 52K)

Lot and his daughters fleeing degeneracy into a cave where they conceived 2 nations. That one was always a bit of a mind boggler.

>fight for equal rights from a system you pay tax for
ok, i'll bite, its kind of shitty being coerced to pay taxes to a system that treats you fundamentally different
>this cake baker isn't voluntarily accepting money to bake a cake for my wedding, there must be punitive measures against them
>the salvation army kicked me and my lover out of their shelter for violating their rules against buggery and must be shut down
you need to be rounded up and put in ovens, there apparently is no reciprocity of live and let live with you people

Attached: 1504302166455.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8

Attached: 1549227406016.png (1506x3976, 573K)

We aren't equal. I'm a human, you're a mistake.

archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s

archive.org/details/afterballhowamer00kirkrich

archive.org/details/aftertheballhowa00kirk

youtube.com/watch?v=jpSAR2TGHfc
youtube.com/watch?v=bdCXxUxI-WE

Attached: 1549922419398.png (850x901, 1.25M)

Attached: 1551508990865.jpg (192x250, 28K)

Faggots are nothing but a cancer on what was once a healthy nation.

Attached: 1550837127860.png (640x1136, 291K)

I am conservative leaning, I support the baker. If I got refused I wouldn't want to buy from a homophobe anyways.

and I think genocide is a bit extreme just because a group of people disagree with you

bro im a white blonde, stop moving the bar... hmmph >:(

im enjoying the fact that you perverts lost your federal funding which you pumped in the media to make believe you some how need to be discussed in public discourse, but now you are back to being the irrelevant perverts youve always been

>bro im a white blonde
That's even worse. All fags are a complete waste of humanity, but blonde white men need to be producing babies, you're not just a waste of humanity, you're a monumental waste of humanity. Your existence is at least twice as harmful to our species than the average fag. Absolutely repulsive.

Genesis 1:21-22 King James Version (KJV)
>21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
>22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

Genesis 1:27-28 King James Version (KJV)
>27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
>28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Genesis 2:22-24 King James Version (KJV)
>22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
>23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
>24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Genesis 9:1 King James Version (KJV)
>9 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.

Exodus 20:14 King James Version (KJV)
>14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Leviticus 18:22 King James Version (KJV)
>22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 King James Version (KJV)
>13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

There are so many verses in the bible that condemn faggotry. Sodomites will get the fire again.

For a minute we slipped and did let you live your lives, we let the reins loose and legalized gay marriage, were you happy with that?
No, you were insistent on finding christian churches, bakers, caterers and others that wouldn't participate in your degeneracy and attempted to make examples of them and tried to get the state involved in forcing them to bend the knee. I now know we can never let you just "live your lives, and be equal" reciprocity can't be expected from you in the way you demand it from us so its war then, not conversion therapy, not pray away the gay, just pure unflinching subjugation/destruction of a fringe malignant minority so the rest of us can go about our lives in peace free of coercion.

at least just admit im human. and blacks have a higher percentage of gay men

You sound hot. Would fug

yes you are human. and gay is not who you are but something you do. the Lord is slow to anger and quick to forgive. Turn back, fight with everything you have and get out of that sin before God stops showing you mercy
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn5pTUMwinc

you'd have to expect shit like that, when blacks were given equal rights they sued placed for similar situations. I denounce those faggots and trust me most other gays would too.

More on that please. What funding they lost?

genocide isn't for disagreeing, genocide is for using the government to coerce others into lock step with your lifestyle

in this case "your" refers to gays and the unfortunate victims are the homos that are cool with conservative Christians doing their own thing, but are unfortunately culturally irrelevant

I really cant change, I tried to when I was a teenager. I grew up Christian.

You need some death camps mate!

too bad you guys are the silent majority only shit posting anonymously on a weeb forum

i cant help being gay and i am right leaning and reasonable. why cant you narrow it down to genociding pedofiles and communists?

Look, when animals produce runts or defective mongloid animal babies, they tear their fucking throats out. When Nestle produces an imperfect KitKat bar, they destroy it. And because we've been completely subverted by kikes and brainwashed to believe you deserve to live amongst us in all your degeneracy, solely to weaken western societies because they know that you're basically poison, we're stupid enough to actually go against natural order and suffer you to live. At least in the old days, fags had the decency to hide that they were fags, might even pop a couple babies into a woman to cover up their shame. Now we celebrate it? It's like celebrating having cancer, it's ludicrous. But part of why we're here is because we were told over and over again that the slippery slope was not real and fags only wanted acceptance, they wouldn't go after our kids; but now you are coming after our kids, attempting to brainwash and corrupt them into your death cult. And we aren't going to put up with it for much longer.

a person can more easily hide the fact that they're communist, and all pedo's get the rope despite their sexual orientation, women too

basically the obama administration was shaking down corporations through their justice department via bullshit regulations, which they would settle for millions of dollars, but they would offer them a discount if they gave the money to their "charities" which in reality were nothing but left wing activist groups, including lgtb groups

What part of it is reasonable? Just your ass fetish.

better try harder. my uncle died of aids at a young age. if you arent dead yet its because God finds some redeemable qualities in you. but if you persist you will definitely pay

if you saw me irl you wouldn't think i was gay. im gay not a faggot, ive never been to a pride rally etc... and humans have been protecting and providing for disabled and retarded people for thousands of years, your argument means nothing. you cant compare human behavior to a rats.

actually im a catcher. i love bears

I have some hope user, Oz people seem to hate the gay/ pedo pushing as much as pol

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YizAn04rUqA

Link related, there were far more dislikes before too. I should have screenshot it ffs

Attached: 2FB70DAD-2210-4F17-9072-1FF018FCB32B.jpg (1242x1251, 372K)

and what the fuck is up with Mardi Gras in Australia?...cultural appropriation much?

sorry for your loss, i was raised Christian but i do try to hold some of my childhood values. i don't resent my childhood like a lot do in the LGBT community.

Matthew 19:4-6 King James Version (KJV)
>4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
>5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
>6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Mark 10:6-9 King James Version (KJV)
>6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
>7 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
>8 And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.
>9 What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Need God to rain hellfire on these sodomites.

Attached: 1550688296952.jpg (600x499, 47K)

You started this thread out agreeing that you and your fag brigade are more brave than soldiers and more real men. And now you're trying to "fellow white people" us and act like you're some kind of respectable fag that would blend in with us and should be considered equal. You ARE a rat. I'd wager $250 bucks right now you're a kike.

you want me to link my paypal or what?

Last year I turned on SBS and accidentally caught a bit of the Mardi Gras, there was a group of faggots dressed up as dogs in some kind of fucked up fetish gear and the commentator was saying how wonderful it was. The thought that these sick perverts were on national TV made me reaise just how bad things were getting but it also comforted me because I knew my "homophobia" was justified.

>he didn't watch the Mardi Gras top meme floats in new orleans

youtu.be/opDaZUJ3Di4?t=1495

>be new orleans mardi gras parade
>thousands of niggers lined up
>make top tier meme floats making fun of leftists

New Orleans is doing god's work

youtu.be/opDaZUJ3Di4?t=2087

floats at

17:02
21:59
34:37
51:47

Attached: 4509513.png (1240x697, 1.67M)

mardi gras is better in america

Attached: 4509512.png (633x850, 1.13M)

The LGBT+ movement has been about pedophilia from it's very outset.

Attached: 1550686786414.jpg (1517x1410, 426K)

>there was a group of faggots dressed up as dogs in some kind of fucked up fetish gear and the commentator was saying how wonderful it was
An absolute fucking blight on this planet, I tell you what. No fucking demographic acts as despicable, detestable, subhuman and abhorrent as gays do. A parade of freaks and filth.

They're okay with boy fuckers as long as they don't hurt the victim image of faggots.

Attached: 1549578667806.jpg (471x407, 100K)

well you better get the fuck away from them because they are a cult and they only like you because the more people they can con or molest into their group the more comfortable they feel with their depravity. try leaving it and see how much they will like you. they will hate your guts

i honestly thought they had mardi gras parades only in america

Attached: 4509509.png (1204x611, 1.49M)

i do interact with the community as they have had similar experiences to many of them, but i know bs when i see it.

>similar experiences
you mean getting molested?