>Bestival death: Ceon Broughton jailed for manslaughter
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-47413161
>Abhinandan: Crowds gather for Indian pilot's release
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47399126
>Somali militants holed up as battle rages in Mogadishu
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-47412700

Attached: 18.jpg (594x754, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-truth-about-primitive-life-a-critique-of-anarchoprimitivism
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA
youtube.com/watch?v=ISh7aZnv2sE
youtube.com/watch?v=Wd84Vjz2_B4
mobile.twitter.com/carolJhedges/status/1101761726670913536
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121206203240.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you guys still selling boxes full of cut up children?

Attached: paki rape box.jpg (615x409, 50K)

I hope the ted poster is around today.
I'm going to set him a challenge, to live in the woods for 2 weeks.
The only technology he can use is a phone to post how miserable and cold is life is in his little cuck tent.

Attached: virginTedVsChadTed.jpg (1400x569, 327K)

Why are all of the colonies Houses of Parliament (The Commons Mainly) so disgustingly Unaesthetic? Especially the Canadian Parliament with their little gay chairs and desks instead of a bench.

>Lord Ahmed charged with attempted rape of girl
don’t worry, he’ll be found innocent by his (((friends)))

>Lord Ahmed charged with attempted rape of girl
>Lord Ahmed
>Ahmed
>rape
>Rotherham
shocked.jpg

Rat's ass I will give none.

don't be tempted bois.
i know the UK is full to fuck of mutted thots with eyebrows wider than their aspirations but there's still some gold left, albeit not much

Attached: 1550856379574.jpg (800x628, 134K)

It was in the 70's, when pedophilia and racism were just harmless fun.

Attached: nig nog on the bus.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>Lord Ahmed of Rotherham charged with attempted rape of girl.

you can't make this shit up

Attached: 1485351591422.jpg (453x499, 25K)

Man with technology is like a depressed woman with a box of Tesco Pinot grigio, she'll think that she can have just one glass and put the box back in the fridge , but in reality she'll drink the whole box and be found drowned in her own bathtub that night

what is it about chastity that makes men want to fuck kids?
or is it the other way around and people who have pedo-traits choose to become priests?

Probably per capita it isn't that different from the general population, it's just that higher up clergy will cover up for them , and that priests have access and a trusted position with many children such as Choirs and Catholic schools

Well first of all nonces aren't exactly mentally stable in the first place lol but I imagine having all that sexual frustration and like an animal they look for easy prey? Isn't that why they get called predators lol

lots of sexual frustration usually doesn't mean being able to be attracted to your own sex though

I think it's both ways.
But ultimately, they know what they're doing is wrong, they just use their power to exploit someone else to use sexually. but they attempt to justify it.

No, it's a lot cheaper to use rat meat

>Lord Ahmed
Shiiiiiiiiiii88i88it

Twat was spamming ted quotes again last night. Accused me of having a "handler" kek.

>Lord Ahmed of Rotherham

It looks like the UK is trying to wipe it's nose, and clean up, which can only be a good thing. They've left it long and late, and God only knows the suffering of the victims during this time; some of whom are literal kebab meat; but at least they're finally going after these people.

I'm ready for him today.
Just imagine, because of his insane ramblings on a Vietmanese word carving forum, there's probably a team of JTRIG analysts pouring through his posts, concerned that the wingnut is going to send TNT via TNT (definitely not Yodel though, they're shit).
My goal is simple - break him.
I want him to realise that his Ted fantasy is deluded;
the chance of the everyone abandoning technology is lower than Diane Abbott's gut.

Who cares?

Take that back, honky!

Attached: love_thy_neighbour.jpg (300x200, 17K)

I feel like I could be giving a public service.
What if everyone ignores him, and he starts sending parcel bombs to Greggs, because they use electricity to warm their sewsage rolls, or hi tech retailers like Dixons, we already lost Maplins god damn it, we can't afford to lose another electric highstreet retailer!

If I'm going to addicted to using this board, I might as well do some good.

what even is your politcal views other than being even worse than the tedposter at callling anyone who disagrees a shill?

>what even is your politcal views
To be honest I don't have any political views, unless you count apathy, it's all bullshit for the elite and rich who haven't seen life outside of millbank.

if your so apthetic why are you so dedicated in trying and failing to disprove the tedposters?

because, I think he could seriously hurt people.
I don't want that to happen.

the industrial-technological system hurts way more people than tedposter ever could.

Justice.

Attached: JCsrpWjKSbtQ6ExFm1g6_0203 Telegraph.jpg (682x699, 137K)

>the industrial-technological system hurts way more people than tedposter ever could.
I think that's a matter of opinion, and if that's yours that fine, as long as you're not hurting anyone. But I am curious as to the Ted poster plans.
Is he going to start blowing people up or is he just an edgy 12yr old posting stupid stuff?

Get fucked fellow bong.
We need to nuke this chavy cuck island. No one in bong should be any bongs friend.

Because tps a humerlous dick who cant banter and when he starts losing arguments falls back on "its too complex to explain" or accusing you of being a shill, govt employee etc. Cunts been posting the exact same shite for ages.

Nothing to do with tech, everything to do with human nature. Old systems fucked you up just as badly. You think living under a feudal lord as a peasant farmer was some sort of pastoral idyll?

well reality shows it's a matter of truth, the longer the system goes on the harder the collapse will be.

I find it ironic that a soldier supposdly finds killing so abhorrent when it's your fucking job.

>I find it ironic that a soldier supposdly finds killing so abhorrent when it's your fucking job.
First I'm not a soldier mate.
>well reality shows it's a matter of truth, the longer the system goes on the harder the collapse will be.
Are you the Ted Poster?

Survive the Jive posted a photo of him posing in a pub with the skull of a woman who'd been executed for witchcraft last night with the hashtag #patrolled and now he's lost 6 patrons over it and his fanbase are kicking off lol

The (((bible))) worships children, it’s like giving a man nothing to read but hentai and nothing to watch but he’s fellow clergymen creative films.

Attached: 29985399-2E18-4972-8010-ADDD778BE007.jpg (235x352, 29K)

Hes not planning anything. You know hes some cringe fat fucking neet autist whos taken it upon himself to spread the antitech message through the medium of posting on a somali wig mining forum from his iphoneX.

A woman got executed for being a witch last night?

I don't know what part of the bible you've been reading. Jesus was pretty explicit about people who harm children.

>Hes not planning anything.
Let's hope so.
Just curious to know how far he's going to push it.

>You think living under a feudal lord as a peasant farmer was some sort of pastoral idyll?
did i say that?
stop creating strawmen, i never said that , neither does ted.
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-truth-about-primitive-life-a-critique-of-anarchoprimitivism

Agrarian Feudalism is not ideal but it is more sustainable and fulfilling than the current system

Well i know that you work with something to do with the british forces, you assit them in their job of killing people.

I'm not THE tedposter but i agree with him on most things

Think its like being sea-bent, youre at sea for long enough youll fuck anything. And if youre a preist with no experiance of pulling birds, kids look like an easy option i guess.

One thing the jews got right is that unmarried men cant be rabbits.

*rabbis, ffs.

>Well i know that you work with something to do with the british forces, you assit them in their job of killing people.

I have nothing to do with British forces or the State,
I work for myself.

>I'm not THE tedposter but i agree with him on most things
Right, so do you agree with Ted methods?
Are you personally inclined to hurt others to get your message out?

Witches in 2019?

Interesting.

yes on both

But hes wrong. And if you think otherwise go live in one of todays techless primitive societies, like the kalahari bushmen or similar. See how long you last.

based Overfiend poster

>yes on both
Ok, what would do to get your message heard?

>Agrarian Feudalism is not ideal but it is more sustainable and fulfilling than the current system

Always remember to mix communism with your Agrarian Utopia. The result is comedy gold.

Attached: utopia.jpg (259x194, 15K)

Well my missus has an uncanny power to make my money vanish. Might just be switchcraft.

like 15 quid for a munchie box where I live
tenner is reasonable but we're not getting Norway toil wages fuck it

>go live in one of todays techless primitive societies, like the kalahari bushmen or similar. See how long you last.
Listen, forget that, just go live in the woods for a couple of weeks camping that'll be enough for most people to crave modern life. I know first hand, I've spent enough time camping.

Either than or she's taking your dough and might pull a runner.

>Well my missus has an uncanny power to make my money vanish. Might just be switchcraft.
She sounds like a right maestro.

many people in colonial america did run away from sedantry villages to live with indian nomads.

>just go live in the woods for a couple of weeks camping
ive camped for longer than that as 12 year old kid you projecting retard

Jesus Cambodia

I fucking wish.

khemer rouge was tragic but the end game of the industrial system will make it look like a walk in the park

Then what are you going to do if she does?

If i ever become a singer thats going to be my stage name

>ive camped for longer than that as 12 year old kid you projecting retard
In the middle of a freezing winter?
Presumably with none of the latest camping comforts from Millets?
I suggest you go try that first.

I’m not upto date with those philosophical musings, I concluded that the priesthood is itself set upto and built to exploit children, especially those of parents considered to be sinners (aka poor people who can’t afford to give a donation). It’s not a new thing neither, it’s been a psychological approach to control for millenia. Who knows how bad things were even a hundred years ago.

Christ didn't marry a kid. Didn't tell his apostles to rape and pillage civilisations

>Hope you lads have a nice Saturday.
burg flags already ruined it by assuming im part of the illuminati because I choose to use a peace sign
fuck this gay earth, I dont even care anymore.

Stop tech. Start grow rice

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA

Use all the money i have stashed that she doesnt know about to start my personal harem.

>UK
>freezing winter.
I have camped in winter, not some icy siberia winter true

So what you going to do about it hot shot?

I know that cunt. He's not as lefty as he used to be. He's seen the error of his ways

The Christians are soft targets.

Ever wonder how a bunch of arab nomads came to dominate the well established civilizations of the middle east, becuase civilisation had made them weak

>Listen, forget that, just go live in the woods for a couple of weeks camping that'll be enough for most people to crave modern life.
More that's all it takes to convince someone to abandon modern living forever.

You know jello biafra personally? Tell more...

Nice work mate, I rate that.

>be UK
>unconquered throughout recorded history
>have largest empire in the world
>undefeated
>surrender it all at the stoke of a pen to the EU

Attached: uk 2015.webm (854x480, 2.76M)

Fuck off pedant you know what I meant

yeah something like that

Attached: IMG_20181113_015658_019.jpg (431x431, 34K)

Personally, I think there will come a time when technology becomes more and more integrated that we won't see it.
Think about TVs, now being thinner that a picture frame from being giant boxes. 200 years from now any surface you want could be used for a TV -who knows?

What does that video have to do with the EU?

They were the worst murderous criminals around. Outcasts. and the immediate peoples around were defenseless. Lucky really for the scum how it worked out, historically.

So when are you going to give up the internet, electricity and shit? You seem to be enjoying it...

That Russian body builder lad must have felt comfy in his nationality that day

Where's all the tripnonces?
youtube.com/watch?v=ISh7aZnv2sE

Lads...

Attached: 841E2AAE-51DA-4C8E-BA8E-153ACDDE93F8.jpg (750x575, 271K)

Anyone watching the athletics? GB is like 75% wog. Embarrassing

> Lord Ahmed
> Ahmed
> Muslim Lord

Seriously Britain? What the fuck.

>integrated

We will become integrated with the technology and augmented. Neural links etc. Then potentially the singularity and we live in infinitely plastic limitless virtual space.

If anyone is interested

Attached: 2illit_adab.jpg (624x506, 62K)

Night pal see you int mornin

Without seeing the rest of it that sounds like hes taking the piss out of whover hes tweeting at

youtube.com/watch?v=Wd84Vjz2_B4

Attached: 1547758036111.png (989x670, 1.13M)

Why are the most die hard pro EU people always nutcase old cat ladies who are worth a fortune?

mobile.twitter.com/carolJhedges/status/1101761726670913536

>The moral highground doesn't matter if you are extinct or enslaved.
Peaceful people will always get displaced by war like peoples
>The Moriori are the indigenous Polynesian people of the Chatham Islands (Rēkohu in Moriori, Wharekauri in Māori), New Zealand. Moriori originated from Māori settlers from the New Zealand mainland around the year 1500,[2] This was near the time of the shift from the Archaic to Classic Māori culture on the main islands of New Zealand.[3][4] Oral tradition records multiple waves of migration to the Chatham Islands.[5][6] Over several centuries these settlers culture diverged from mainland Māori, developing a distinctive dialect, mythology, artistic expression and way of life.[7]

>Early Moriori formed tribal groups based on eastern Polynesian social customs and organisation; later, a prominent pacifist culture emerged (see Nunuku-whenua).[8] This culture made it easier for Taranaki Māori invaders to nearly exterminate them in the 1830s during the Musket Wars.[9] Currently there are around 700 people who identify as Moriori, most of whom no longer live on the Chatham Islands.[10]

I can smell the cat piss from here.

What's mummy up to? I haven't followed the news.

Attached: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (453x604, 32K)

Morning from eire/pol/ (Belfast)
Could one of you run me through the Brexit amendments that got fucked the other night? Anything noteworthy or just more SNP whinging?

Toxoplasmosis is a disease spread by cats that reduces aversion to threats, and reduces fear and anxiety.
It's normally used to make rats unafraid of cats, but it also influences human behaviour.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121206203240.htm

Basically cat people love mass immigration.

whats the other thing if you are scratched by one?
I dont think toxoplasmosis works like that on humans, but it can cause blindness.

Oh i’m not denying Islam or Judaism are any better, they’re clearly not and much worse even.

They preach a soft philosophy, of course they’re a weak target.

Dia dhuit.

Attached: 1488466567728.jpg (582x582, 220K)