But what happened to the mattress, Jow Forums?

But what happened to the mattress, Jow Forums?

Attached: 429040E1-9BBF-4D47-B39D-6D2DF1D64709.jpg (306x542, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kgbt/status/1042634088354590721?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take ya swing

what happened to them? did the charges stick?

I heard the dad got off scott free and they were debating about the son

The mattress was picked without incident the next day by the garbage man, a slim black dude with 80's style headphones and wrap-around sunglasses. When told of the violence associated with this particular dumpster he shook his head and said "people be crazy."

what is this all referring to?

who is that guy in the background and where is this from

twitter.com/kgbt/status/1042634088354590721?lang=en

I don't know which side I want to win, their both rather awful. I guess fat boomer cause the other guy violated his NAP.

>newfags

Attached: miller_meme_ball.png (726x894, 633K)

They are both on $250,000 bail.
Both will be found guilty. Even ignoring everything in the lead up (which looks bad for them) they both fire after he has thrown the bat meaning he is unarmed (likely already injured, as well) and not a threat.

Been here longer than you

Not in Texas, you get attacked, you can kill

Attached: 429E64BA106441BFABDBD0DB18FE082F.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Imagine spending life in a nigger-infested American prison because of an argument over trash.

Full video.

Attached: No Shirt Millers vs Orange Shirt Aaron Howard.webm (9x16, 237K)

get the fuck off my board

Attached: miller_doubt2.jpg (1024x682, 35K)

kek

Attached: suck on my freedom.webm (382x554, 190K)

>after he has thrown the bat
Thats assault with intent to do bodily harm here faggot

that's why I was asking who the guy is

Attached: Doubt.png (479x482, 163K)

That's wrong. He stated in the video that he was going to grab one of their guns and kill them. He was clearly still a threat.

The father shot during the attack, the problem is he shot again AFTER the attack, as well as the son. Which is where they are fucked.

The police statement very clearly make the distinction.

>On September 1, 2018, the Abilene Police Department began investigating a shooting in the alley behind the 4300 block of Don Juan. It was determined that John Miller and Michael Miller discharged firearms at Aaron Howard after engaging in an argument about the placement of a box spring in the alley, killing him. When the first shots were fired, Aaron had a bat in his hand and was approximately seven feet from John Miller, who was the closest to him. When Michael Miller discharged his shotgun and John Miller fired the final two rounds from his pistol, Aaron Howard was unarmed. Both the Millers admitted to shooting Howard, who died after being transported to Hendrick Medical Center. Aaron Howard’s wife/girlfriend, Kara Box, recorded the incident on her cellphone and Detective Jordan Brown reviewed this video. He believes it is apparent from the video, combined with the interviews of the Millers, that they were tired of their neighbor, Aaron Howard, acting out and yelling and threatening them verbally. They brought out firearms during this argument and both Millers stood in the alley as Aaron Howard got more and more upset. As soon as he raised the bat while approximately seven or more feet away from John, John shot him.

>he shot again AFTER the attack
That's how the police cops do it.

acabs don't get to decide if or how they're convicted.

underrated

>Aaron Howard was unarmed
>As soon as he raised the bat while approximately seven or more feet away from John
>someone raising a weapon to strike isn't justifiable cause to fire since he hasn't actually hit you yet lol
If Aaron did this shit to cops, they would have shot him, his son, the filming wife, and then walk over to his house to shoot his dog in a kennel. The daughters then would be police auctioned off

Posting the best meme to come out of this whole ordeal...

TAKE YER SWING

Attached: 1545957657018.jpg (1024x1024, 228K)

Lol

You are focusing on the wrong point.
They are quite clearly setting up the case for the prosecution to argue and likely prove that the shotgun shot and the last two shots were unnecessary and excessive use of force.

You could argue the minutiae of the case like whose property it was, if they were even allowed to brandish, who had the right to stand their ground etc. but in the end that's going to be the point that is hammered in the hardest, that all said and done, they fired their final and likely fatal shots into an unarmed and wounded man.

100 years from now that will be right up there with "come and take it"

sure you are bud

Attached: Maury-Lie-Detector.jpg (381x378, 52K)

is that really how canadians spell hoser ?