>History of getting ripped apart by Germany, Russia and other countries
>Even the national anthem is about getting Poland back
>Nowadays people just leave the country en masse
>Work in other countries as toilet cleaners
>Language sounds absolutely awful
>Known as "Paradise for the Jews" in history
>No real architecture of their own
>Accomplishments are less than countries like Denmark and Switzerland

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png (800x500, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
tripadvisor.com/Travel-g274772-s201/Krakow:Poland:Architecture.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pooland is the worst country I have every heard of, in terms of history, and I am from India

Yeah, you are right

Attached: 1542890046495.jpg (718x960, 282K)

>work in other countries as toilet cleaners
It goes back to the 16th century. It's in their genetics.
Let's not get carried away here poo.
I don't know anything about your history but all I have to do is look at your people to draw conclusions.
You're not even in the discussion of shitty countries because there is nothing to discuss, everyone agrees you're shit.

Stfu krautnigger Poland is amazing.

Refute one of the points I make then

Liberum veto crippled them

An arrogant aristocracy was the worst thing that could have happened to Poland.

Poland has its own architecture unlike krautnigger subhumans. Our language is also more beautiful Than krautnigger speak. Poland is white unlike Your shitskin filled shithole.

i'm german and i'm envy of poland's current path.

have you ever been to poland, fren?

Attached: 1519528066826.jpg (255x200, 10K)

I Just did. Some French subhuman posted similiar drivel here about 7 hours ago.

>kike Jew fag with memeflag hates Poland
What else is new?

>Poland has its own architecture unlike krautnigger subhumans
Show it
>Our language is also more beautiful
It always sound like you're about to spit between every two words

>Work in other countries as toilet cleaners
Why is this the preferred profession of all Poolish? Are they legitimate plumbers at least or do they only wipe poo away from the loo?

Poles are subhuman according to great people like Frederick ( literally the Great) and Adolf

No wonder they aggressively promote white nationalism and Christianity and all that 20th century crap. It's like the class autist sucking actual Eurochad like Germany's dick, begging to be "one of the gang".

Unfortunately even in countries based entirely on white nationalism like USA, the Polack remains a socially ostracized low class Slavic slave class, to be avoided by real white people like niggers outside a KFC. Actually Jews and niggers are probably higher up the social totem pole than Polacks. Polacks aren't really European

No, it sounds better Than being throatfucked like germshit.

>Pole calling anybody else subhuman
You are literally the Untermensch

Attached: 234324.png (850x145, 19K)

>calling someone pathethic while having nazi flag
you can do better white boy

Attached: chad vs virgin.png (1980x1280, 201K)

Poles are not subhuman You ucktarded poo

This post is correct

No we are not.

Why are you spreading this nonsense?

Poles are white You fucktarded shitstain Street shitler. Do not ever post here again.

Its not nonsense its a fact.

>surrounded by Germans and Slavs
I feel sorry for them, it seems like fate wanted them to get take it from both ends. Which seems unfair since they're they saved Europe, and have the decency not to be Orthodox.

Germany has many famous poets like Goethe
Poland doesn't even come close

Poland does Come close You fucktarded arrogant nigger.

Underappreciated country

>terms of history, and I am from India
Poo's and pooplungers are natural enemies

You're helping nothing

show your flag Reichaboo.

No it doesn't

Attached: 323charles-murray-human-accomplishment-map-european-core.png (580x400, 196K)

Why don't people just ignore these shit bait threads? I don't get it

>>surrounded by Germans and Slavs
>I feel sorry for them, it seems like fate wanted them to get take it from both ends. Which seems unfair since they're they saved Europe, and have the decency not to be Orthodox.
Polak, you pilok, you are the slave, the slav from Khazaria

Yes it does. Fuck off with Your irrelevant map for NEET basement dwelling autists.

faggot show your flag.
i bet youre from some eastern european shithole yourself

Pilok?

We are not a shithole.

Go home ((((polak)))) JIDF, you are giving bad name sweedcucks

>He cries while not giving any evidence
Show it, give me Polish architecture for instance

He is right You dumb fuck. Ignore Those threads.

Poland literally saved Europe from the Ottomans and Bolsheviks, is currently one of the only homogeneous white countries left and here you are with clear intentions trying to ruin the great reputation of Poland.

Don't make it so easy to spot you filthy Jew

Look for them yourself krautnigger

>Also give evidence for my argument plz
Fucking pathetic. Is this the real nature of the Polish Untermensch?

>Poles
>White
Pick one, Chang

He's polak= jew= migrant, you thick untermensch

You talk shit

Why jews hate us so much ?

Attached: ca02e198ec5ba6f3dc850ea70b28.1000.jpg (474x710, 132K)

I think he meant 'pillock', it means idiot, ironically.

Can you shut the fuck up, you sub-human krautnigger piece of filth? WE do have wonderfull architecture, you spermgargling shitstain. Now shut the fuck up. Nigger.

He is Polish, therefore an Amazing person you fucking kike shill.
Poles are white you Achmed krautnigger.

I wish I was Polish. I couldn't find a single sandnigger while i was there and I tried.

Attached: 1488.jpg (397x600, 80K)

Because they are fucking rats.

They love you in fact. Pic related

>WE do have wonderfull architecture, you spermgargling shitstain
Like fucking what?

Attached: 2345432456.png (903x364, 55K)

Like all our fucking cities, you sub-human krautnigger, look at Cracow.

Attached: Poland's Kraków wagon tour takes you back to the Middle Ages.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

((((You)))) are most likely a self hating jew itself.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

hellstormdocumentary.com/watch

Shut the fuck up Scatmuncher.

SCAT got your tounge Krautfag?

>tripadvisor.com/Travel-g274772-s201/Krakow:Poland:Architecture.html
>Kraków comes complete with it's own castle, Wawel, which served as the royal residential complex of several generations of Polish rulers, with every king of Poland buried in it's cathedral. King Sigismund I the old, imported skilled Italian and German artisans for the construction of the castle. The grandeur of the interior architecture is comparable to the outside. It is bustling with rare art, hand crafted furniture, and woodwork.
>German and Italian

Btw in St. Mary's Basilica in Krakow until 1536 sermons were given in German

No, they were not you sub-human. Poland has its OWN architecture, you spermgargler. No German in any way.

I want to fucking curbstomp your Krautnigger face. Stop slandering my nation.

Attached: Germanistan.jpg (1326x632, 655K)

Germniggers are sub-humans, and a dying race of European destroyers, murderers, sadists and looters.

Third time is the charm. Maybe this time we'll just genocide you instead of letting you get off the hook with a few rapes and a partition. You will be removed from Europe.

They occupied Moscow, though…

In a stolen Prussia, Pomerania and Silesia?

Stolen? You dumb fucktard, wtf are you on about? Those were Polish land.

We defended those who were later murdering us cause we knew that for hitler we were next to be eliminated, just like was done with 30-40 milion Russians and 1-3 milion Serbs

The only people who need to be punished are Polish subhumans for genociding East Germans

Attached: 600.jpg (600x450, 143K)

Before 1945 were German, but yes, when our first state was forming it was 100% Polish ethnic land :)

No, Krautniggers sub-humans need to be punished for murdering 60 million people and starting 2 world wars.

You should be getting scared of all neighbors, when Macron goes down you'll be completely out of allies. Germany fucked with so many countries over the past 20-30 years it's not even funny, gang rape doesn't even begin to describe what Europe will do to you once the EU finally fails and you keep acting like some fucking imperial power.

The war ended with a Polish flag waving over Berlin and our soldiers slaughtering yours up until the armstice. We didn't even give you a cease-fire, even though your Ubermensch were literally begging for it at the end.

I honestly hope you'll make the mistake of fucking with America even further and I'll get to ride a Rosomak straight to Berlin with US airforce blasting the living shit out of the rabble you call your army.

Krautniggers are a regional power that managed to scam its way to semi-relevance thanks to ideological nonsense supported by traitors in other countries. A Germany surrounded by countries that don't take kraut dick to boost its exports would become Weimar 2.0 within 10 years.

Nope

Attached: 2345432457.png (1031x650, 60K)

And you would help jews to make us extinct, am I correct? We remember 5-7 milion of Poles which YOU, nazi scum, murdered ONLY because they were Polish in league with jews (stalin and rest of this red rabble).
You reds are always the same - only genocides, calling others subhumans when your countries are about to get lost to arabs and niggers, I don't know how Christ allowed you to take power in many countries but I think he was sleeping.

> get created in 19th century
> start a war
> win
> leader dies
> start a world war
> do war crimes
> lose
> start a world war
> do more war crimes
> lose and get partitioned
> wait 50 years
> reunite
> ruin the entire continent with economic warfare
> flood the entire continent with migrants

Your flag is funny.

Yes, you sub-human.

Attached: Krautniggers spreading anarchy.jpg (724x1024, 299K)

Don't even talk with nazis … for them all of Poland (not only Poznań, Gdańsk or Katowice but even Wilno, Grodno, Lwów) is german just because they were occupying it. Sad that they don't know that mother of herr hitler was jewish.

>No, Krautniggers sub-humans need to be punished for murdering 60 million people and starting 2 world wars.
WW I was started because a Bosnian Serb killed an Austrian prince

A Pole was a serious contender in the recent US presidential race. Meanwhile, Indians are viewed as decidedly inferior and cheaper code monkeys. You're getting ahead of yourself, street shitter.

post more Kasia

No, it was Celtic in the south, german in the west, Baltic in the north and east, later German land.
Polaks are thieving cockroaches

>POLAND
>Why is this country so pathetic

Attached: Pakistan Air Force was established by Poland.png (1280x953, 955K)

I just noticed imagine adding a Black line ontop of these two

Attached: kek.jpg (900x840, 112K)

>A Pole was a serious contender in the recent US presidential race.
Scraping the barrel for Polish accomplishments much?

It is not.

Shut the fuck up, krautnigger. We have lot to be proud of.

You are the rat vermin, that migrated ever since creation of a jewish state of poopland innto every direction since.
Bit concerned if Landan wouldn't be declared polakish soon enough

No, it was Polish you nigger.

Attached: 1518973406077.jpg (650x520, 140K)

A proud history of getting cucked by Germany
A proud history of cleaning toilets
A proud history of taking other people's accomplishents and bragging they're from you

Don't feed the cunt the attention he wants.
And btw he's from some village in Mazowsze and makes these kinds of threads daily. Pay no mind.

For you ofcourse mości hrabio

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 98K)

did you type this from your phone while shitting in the street?

Christ loves you too, my wayward brother.
>Poland
>jewish state
So you support for jewish state in Europe I see … at least we weren't genociding because of race or nationality like English, French, Germans, jews, arabs and turks.

Lmao there are quite literally huge fuckloads of Castles which were built by Germans for German Families for example "Zamek Moszna" which was confiscated, not that i even give a shit about Poles opinions

Polish women desperate for German seed

Attached: 72353964_german-soldiers.jpg (624x439, 57K)

No, we have much better history than yours you krautnigger.

The real place for the Polish woman

Attached: 27818336-german-hard-soldier-interrogating-the-polish-female-soldier.jpg (1300x774, 105K)

The polish subhuman is the retaderd child of the czech white overrace
Poland acrually belongs to the czech people
Also gypsies are not human not even subhuman just like the albanians

Attached: 60 years without Hitler and 6.000.000 immigrants.jpg (771x781, 272K)

Shut the fuck up, krautnigger. Most of that was build by Poles you spermgargler.
Krautnigger whores fuck niggers.

Attached: ''Nordic'' Germans.jpg (1247x880, 254K)

Good to see that you're the same unemployed Pole who did 50 posts per thread from yesterday

Looks like the EU really is working out for you with the gibsmedat Money

Shut the fuck up, you fucking shitstain. Stop insulting us.