Are you niggas on Dissenter yet? this shit is like Jow Forums for all of the internet

Are you niggas on Dissenter yet? this shit is like Jow Forums for all of the internet.

Attached: Dissenter.png (534x338, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Lih99
twitter.com/jazzurd/status/1101618699050471424
youtube.com/watch?v=oC-io1yFKdg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gab_(social_network)
github.com/gab-ai-inc/gab-dissenter-extension
github.com/gab-ai-inc/gab-dissenter-extension/blob/master/package.json#L14
gab.ai/about/privacy
mail.cock.li/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Interesting
Checked
Bump

It's fucking amazing, kikes are losing their shit over it.

archive.is/Lih99

Attached: dissenter shut it down.png (421x295, 105K)

>this shit is like Jow Forums for all of the internet.
as if polniggers arent venting their autism in every comment section anyway

This shit, gives us so much more power.

i dont know about this extension, but pretty sick get.

Get in here. Dissenter exposed! Controlled Opposition!

kikes made the fucking thing

>let's make another circlejerk that only people that already agree with us can see
Wow, genius. The whole point is to make yourself heard by the other side. The problem is not silencing per se but ISOLATION.

As if all of Jow Forums is not already kike controlled opposition containment.

We used to, but the comments sections got shut down. This brings them back.

Chase and Visa will 100% shutdown Gabs payment processing over this.

Google will also remove the extension from chrome.

no shit, we all know that's coming.

Does it require a log in or potentially doxxing yourself with email addresses and such?

yes, created a fake email, thats what I did for my gab account.

tutanota.com is the best email service i've ever found. no verification bullshit, it all just depends on you having a super long password.

Check out proton mail. No verification, extremely security/privacy conscious, and free.

I just got it but so far I have been getting a lot of "Cannot read property '_id' of null" errors for a lot of sites. Hope they sort it out soon.

It's brand new, i'm getting the error as well, seems to be taking off very quickly, way faster then GAB, it's going to have some teething issues.

Yeah for sure. I'm looking forward to it being 100% operational.

Bump. It's a huge win for non-kosher speech

It’s on Firefox

Crypto, new lightning network scales and is perfect for ad revenue

Attached: C7C19BB4-6BD8-4D25-AA2D-5B9645792517.png (992x900, 79K)

>Get in here. Dissenter exposed! Controlled Opposition!

Watching that OP flip his shit over a coding error is a sight to behold. Not even that big a deal IMO, the fact the extension is LEAST useful on a forum like this one seems totally lost on him.

I have to make a gab account to comment with it, don't i? That's kind of annoying.

Fuck off shilling your shit here

Yes you have to have a GAB account.

remember anything right of progressive is far-right.

I think more people are waking up to this now. Jussie Smollett really hurt their movement.

It's being blocked . Lots of urls now give errors.. It's a flop

No because I'm not on gab and outside of Jow Forums, youtube, and looking up shit for monster hunter I don't use the internet.

That's a cool idea but also if it's compromised it's a cool way to collect some IPs.

>monster hunter
you have to be 18 to use Jow Forums

Jow Forums is nothing but a massive IP mine

>Being retarded
Must be nice to have sub 60 IQ

Attached: Untitled.png (1883x1049, 1.99M)

Get in here faggots!

Gab people will never understand, only retreat

Tor, VPN

Will you fuck off you autist

It's just a bug you spastic

Attached: cunt.gif (1100x600, 453K)

Whats funny is there is a couple coders in his thread explaining how to fix the error and he's calling them kike shills. This guy is all of Jow Forums in one user.

When will the dissenter raids start? Wild west internet all over again.

They haven't already started?

yes all good
Dunno where to start

Attached: 1550719871901.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

They need to fix that shit
Doesn't work on Opera

it's not far-right, it's completely-right.

Don't trust it
twitter.com/jazzurd/status/1101618699050471424

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-02 at 12.18.38.png (1246x1186, 316K)

between faceberg and Jow Forums (((they))) already know everything about me.

always trust a German
with Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=oC-io1yFKdg

Wow I looked up this thing and saw the wikipedia page for Gab; it's so editorialized it's insane

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gab_(social_network)

.................it's open source you dummies, you can literally download the source code and install it yourself. Get a clue, not everything is shilling. You guys are schizophrenic I swear.

>Jow Forums for normies

Attached: 1546251351582.jpg (613x531, 36K)

>Concerned about privacy on Dissenter while posting on Twitter which demands your phone number and name to continue to use it's site.

This is desperation.

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEE.gif (418x338, 742K)

>voluntarily installing a botnet key logger plugin, in a botnet browser, on a botnet operating system

wew lad

Wew lads!

Torba is a massive faggot, makes me not want to use dissenter now.

This. I'm a sysadmin and a developer and I'm currently browsing the source code:

github.com/gab-ai-inc/gab-dissenter-extension

So far I haven't seen anything weird.

Your loss.

I've grepped the project for references to `_id` and found nothing.

Maybe it's one of the deps, but the only one I can see is:
github.com/gab-ai-inc/gab-dissenter-extension/blob/master/package.json#L14

But that project doesn't have any references to that attribute either.

> gab.ai/about/privacy

No

>implying pretty much anything and everything isn't collecting your info all the time
Dude, I don't think you understand just how far the internet tracking has come. They use things like browser window resolution, versions of browser and extensions, os related variables, network related protocol quirts to identify you and your device and can track you even if you don't have accounts.

Welcome to the brave new world. Leave your privacy at the door.

There is a surprisingly high number of neocons and cuckservatives on gab.

Last time I tried an email with that it automatically went into the spamfolder of other emails like outlook and gmail. Protonmail doesnt sound autistic for an email address, but if people cant get your messages without looking in their spam folder, it's useless.

You just replied to him, lol.

Yeah I'm on it. Pretty fun.

Yes it's fucking hilarious and based

Retard anyone can use it

I was hoping it would be a bit less Jow Forums so we could lure normies in.

dissenter is all niggers this and niggers that so funny

Attached: 1523045663602.png (1024x682, 328K)

>Firefox
Open source
>Dissenter
Open source
>Tails
Open source

Speak freely anons

Attached: 2EC17595-7F99-41B0-88AA-30B35B7B9A3E.png (700x915, 196K)

Hopefully that's the idea for most people. The point of having a comment section where (((they))) don't want any comments is to show people the dissent amongst the population. The point is the difference between shared knowledge and common knowledge.

Just because you know that you don't like something, and other people like you also know they don't like something, doesn't mean you are aware of each other not liking it. That's the difference between shared knowledge and common knowledge. And that difference is a difference between complacency and outright revolt against the power that be.

If we all know we are against it, it's much more likely we will do something together against it, rather than wallowing in our own discontent, mostly alone.

I'm too lazy to make an email or think of a password.
Also it asked for a name and a username.
I'll just stick with this shithole thanks.

Create an email at mail.cock.li/.
Generate the username randomly, same way you generate your password from your password manager(which you are obviously using, right?).

That's what I do for pretty much every website I've ever been on. All my logins are random strings of 12 or 16 characters.

genuinely wish people wouldn't take the right to say nigger as an obligation :/

Are you niggas on Enrive yet? this shit is like libertarian Jow Forums for all of the internet

>phone number
Just make a burner.
>name
Just input a fake name, wtf is wrong with you.

Youre not using it to send emails, just to sign up to gab

You're missing the point, these Twitter goons are complaining about privacy while the platform they are using makes you disclose your private information if you want to continue to use the site

Attached: Man with no brain.webm (640x360, 2.46M)

>Under a recently passed law in Germany, social media companies can face fines of up to 50 million euros if "illegal, racist or slanderous" comments and posts are not expunged within 24 hours. Gab as a company will fight for free speech rights globally but urges its users in Germany to follow all local laws while on Gab. To date, we have not received any take-down requests from the German government.

This. They should have censored offensive words for like one month so it gets people in

WE MUST DISSENT

Attached: Sister_Miriam_Godwinson_(SMAC).jpg (149x178, 8K)

God it sucks to be a Eurocuck.

Torba must be grinning from ear to ear.

BUT here's the rub: Youtube is closing all comments on videos with kids in them, they might even kick kids off YouTube entirely. The reason, fucking pedos, who should be arrested and put to death. Apparently, these defective scumbags type in the YT comments with kids in them and get their friends and other pervs to comment about what they will do to these kids sexually. Hence, Youtube shutting it down - even though YouTube knew this has been a problem from day one, it wasn't until big advertisers bitched about quitting YT after complaints from parents about pedos and suicide messages slipped into kids videos.

Now, what's to stop these fucking scumbag pervs from using Dissenter? Torba's will have to work this out quick and be very clear about posting and talking about kids on the site.

Andrew Please clear this up

>they might even kick kids off YouTube entirely.
This is an issue for the parents to deal with. No excuse to shut down everyone's free speech. What we going to do ban cars when a kid is run over because they weren't supervised.

That's why I didn't make an account and uninstalled. I know the permission setting for firefox isn't very granular but I don't trust it yet.

The app is on Firefox too and its very easy to install without the store on chromium based browsers(Brave)

Attached: unnamed (1).gif (417x200, 321K)

They didnt have to censor everything I just wish we had restrained ourselves so fuck niggers and fuck jannies wouldnt be everywhere.

I am restraining myself. Instead of "jews" or ((())) I use "gems" and "coincidence".

Instead of "nigger" I say "individual of diversity".\]

We have to tone it down a bit.

Attached: 1547227638744.jpg (1920x2716, 1.05M)

I wish it worked on cell phones

Attached: 1549212339427.png (487x537, 128K)

Unfortunately a lot of us are spergs. If only there were a natural filter for spergs that this company could filter us through before chasing away all normies

Why are you not in total revolt?

there's a few issues that concerned me about it.
1. It sends tracking data to Twitter... why?
2. You need to log in with email.
3. It's always running, keeping track of your urls and logins.
Social Browsing is a good idea, so I wrote an alternative with zero tracking and released the sauce. (pic related)

Attached: pewd3.JPG.jpg (1041x871, 109K)

Yes and everyone should get it.

>sends tracking data to Twitter
?? Citation?
>requires email
Protonmail, multiple accounts, 10minutemail
>always running
You can disable/re-enable extensions in Firefox

look at the source code retard. why does it send data to third parties. why does it farm the urls i visit. gab is a fucking botnet

Attached: 04-William-B-Davis-CGB-Spender.jpg (580x435, 94K)

Hit F12, watch network sends for plugin. Your gab analytics are sent to Twitter, and Google, including user ids. Now I have no problem with that, but make it known that its tracking you and sharing your data.
You can do all these other workarounds... but why? We're not trying to do illegal shit, just trying to add value to the internet we invented without police officers knocking at the door because we wrongthinked about a political party.

Use a VP N you faggot shill nigger. Fucking genius nigger here

It's open source, you can check the code rather than taking some random pedo's word for it.

yall niggas are missing out big time

Attached: 5ha4ha54.png (1251x671, 850K)

why does Jow Forums always so stupid and get scammed. This is like the whole send you dna to some jew what can go wrong thing