I think I'm going insane

I think I'm going insane.
Every time I'm outside or even in school I feel as if everyone is staring and judging me. I catch people's eyes and then look away in an instant. Every time I'm on a bus and I look around there's bound to be at least one person my age that's looking at me. I don't think I have anything unusual on me, I'm average and pretty forgettable, short 5'6, skinny, brown hair, brown eyes, just normal all around.
Then I think I'm doing something weird with my hands or body in general so I twitch and try to correct it, am I standing creepily? Am I that out of place?

I've two kinds of days, those days when I feel as if I'm really really just ugly and disgusting to be around so that's why people look at me, am I really that ugly? The other days I feel as if I'm actually attractive and girls look at me because I'm cute, never had a girlfriend though ( 18 ), am I really that attractive?
Based on those 2 moods I have my day either goes well or completely terrible. I'm getting played by my own mind.
There isn't anything I do different day to day so why does my mood change?

Why do people look at me Jow Forums.

Attached: asdfg.png (877x490, 545K)

They look at you because you are midget, also user that's not insanity that you being beta, i went insane when i was 15, is fuck up, be lucky you have the healty mind

Attached: 1548074107124.jpg (512x512, 79K)

You just seem autistic.

No, i was tested i am normal

People are fucked. Just ignore them. There’s no such thing as a normal person. Just because people have friends, are married, have kids, or whatever, does not mean they’re normal. All people are fucked in one way or another. Learn to ignore them.

But why does it feel like everyone is starring at ME and not someone else?

Bump

This faggot gets it. For example, on Facebook, you see nothing but people in happy marriages. You have no idea what their life is like behind closed doors.

But I don't get it, it doesn't answer my question.

People usually are too busy thinking about themselves instead of about random strangers on the street behaving usually.
The only one judging you is yourself, you're just projecting those thoughts, which comes to prove my previous point that people think mainly about themselves.

But it doesn't change the fact that I actually physically see someone staring at me. I probably pump it up a bit in my mind so it feels like everyone's starring but it doesn't help that some people actually are.

"What are you fucking looking at"

They need somewhere to look. You are walking on the street and a dog is in front of you, you look at the dog, and then forget about it.
You're just another kind of bigger animal to make the journey a bit more entertaining.

If you saw someone looking at you then you were looking at them. Do you remember them? Did you judge them?

>If you saw someone looking at you then you were looking at them. Do you remember them? Did you judge them?
If I randomly look to a direction and see that someone was already looking at me, or see in Peripheral vision that someone's looking it's not the same as me also starring at them.

>I think I'm going insane.
OP, someone once told me that insane people think everyone else is insane, not that they think they're going insane.

This 100%. The people you think are normal are the people you know nothing about.

They are thinking things. Not all of them but some. It sucks but its outside your control.

Two people are honestly complete basket cases. The more normie friends i have the more i realized i am the normal one.

But how do I make my brain not be so paranoid about everything. In my mind everybody is laughing at me.

You have anxiety.
On anxious days I'm really self concious outside and around others.
On normal days it is such a relief I feel very confident.
Often people look and stare without realizing, and people also pick up on the energy you put out. It's just a natural thing that happens. So if you are self conscious people pick up on it if they aren't occupied and if you are confident they also pick up on it.

This
Agoraphobia dude

How do I fix that

>how do I make my brain not be so paranoid about everything
>How do I fix that

A doctor, OP. You have a psychiatric issue that requires psychiatrist treatment. When something is wrong with your brain you see a brain doctor. Its as simple as that.