/ayg/. Andrew Yang general

>2020 candidate Andrew Yang tells Tucker Carlson: 'I'm running for president ... to save jobs from automation'

foxnews.com/entertainment/2020-candidate-andrew-yang-tells-tucker-carlson-im-running-for-president-to-save-jobs-from-automation
>'Conversation with the Candidate' with Andrew Yang: Online exclusive

wmur.com/article/conversation-with-the-candidate-with-andrew-yang-online-exclusive/26575814

>Watch 'Conversation with the Candidate' with Andrew Yang
wmur.com/article/watch-conversation-with-the-candidate-andrew-yang/26575206

Attached: 1550711323416.png (1271x710, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/westland_will/status/1101676567602708480?s=21
strawpoll.me/17518424/r
strawpoll.me/17530552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>yfw Tucker endorses Yang over Trump

Attached: 1505515717278.png (629x626, 694K)

YANG GANG

Attached: YG15.png (1138x850, 810K)

Why are anti Yang shills so rustled?

Attached: yang gang.png (638x532, 522K)

NICE

CHECKED

SHILLS SEETHING, HERE COME THE COPEPOSTS!

Attached: YG41.png (3058x1818, 2.6M)

>degenerate male anal posting
Trumpstein supporter right here

Attached: 1533637388445.png (1418x536, 145K)

Get a job

>he doesnt want free money
what a retard

Attached: YG3.png (1125x574, 573K)

there is no such thing as free money, you are selling your Independence, voteslave

how was the Tucker and Yang discussion? I haven't watched it yet.

fuck off boomer

Attached: YG2.png (1024x683, 27K)

Its everyday bro with that Yang gang flow

>save jobs from automation
Dropped. I agree with UBI for those unable to work. But I only agree with UBI in tandem because automation is more efficient and will eliminate the need for physical labor in most work forces.

like 20 seconds long nothing of substance which is a shame

YANG GANG

Attached: YG7.png (473x318, 133K)

dude... that guy is an obsessed anti-Yang shill.

Also Yang's proposal for UBI is not like a welfare, but moreso a dividend. Obviously it's not free, but it comes out of the profits of automation.

Yang spells out that automation is being pushed by the coastal elites, that unemployment numbers are a lie. We’re on levels of some Latin American countries for actual employment. He said the rust belt is prime example of automation and how it devastates local economies. He said, correctly, that they’ve never recovered from loss of factory jobs and most turn to drugs or welfare because there’s nothing else. He wants to ban automation of self driving trucks and furthur automation.

ignore the shills, yang is /ourguy/

Attached: yg23.png (642x258, 35K)

twitter.com/westland_will/status/1101676567602708480?s=21

(((Yang)))

If he is all for welfare anyway why ban automation? He's going to give out $1,000 a month to everyone. For no reason. That's literally welfare. So if people are going to ge living off of welfare anyway, why screw with efficiency? That's literally inefficient. It doesn't make sense.
>Automation caused loss of jobs and people had to rely on welfare
Ok, that's a fair point and I agree completely. So how do we fix that?
>Give people welfare and make sure companies can't compete in today's job market
It's the same thing with climate change. They want to fuck over Americans because the climate is fucked. Yet China doesn't give a shit and continues to dump out tons of pollution. You think everywhere else is just going to stop for automation? That's going to put us behind.

FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL RAT BOOMER CU.CK

Attached: YG14.png (960x720, 952K)

YAAAAAANG GAAAAAANG

Will the alt right continue to vote against their economic interests or will they discover the ascension of Yang

my yang is ascending if you know what i mean, chum

Attached: YG38.png (837x555, 851K)

>muh corporate shekels
Gotta get your master his 14th car somehow I guess. Seems like a cuck mentality.

>the ascension of yang
he has no chance of winning you retarded fucking commie. he's purely an educational candidate.

WUT

Yang Empire Now
How will ZionDons reddit fanboys cope when they realize Jow Forums doesn’t exist to worship ZOG puppets

Attached: 24DC22AE-935D-456F-BD63-68D2E5DD382A.jpg (1024x576, 99K)

>Trump will never win! he has no chance!

it's just discord shills trying to slide yang threads. note the obvious shill filenames like YG38.png

>he has no chance of winning
Sounds familiar

strawpoll.me/17518424/r
strawpoll.me/17518424/r
strawpoll.me/17518424/r
strawpoll.me/17518424/r
strawpoll.me/17518424/r

Attached: HUE.png (1104x536, 31K)

this poll too
strawpoll.me/17530552

YANG GANG

Attached: yg48.png (1254x722, 1.08M)

look at all these "posters" supporting this manchurian candidate. do you 50 cent shills (wu mao) notice how fake you guys sound? I hope pol doesn't fall for this scummy conniving insectizoids.

88 CHECKED HEIL HITLER

HEIL YANG

Attached: yg49.png (638x1010, 377K)

you're an absolute retard. people like you who deceive others will burn in hell like the dogs your chink people have tortured.

I support Yang 2020 because he will decimate China.

Attached: 824.gif (388x391, 253K)

Go back to shilling for Israel in /ptg/. We are too busy redesigning the planet to worry about your kikery.

He will decimate the niggers too

Attached: YG25.png (960x548, 22K)

Yang is American born Taiwanese and has a bigger dick than your feminist of a cuck Prime Minister you fucking leaf.

Voting doesn’t matter anyone, the (((feds))) pick the president everyone here who isn’t a ZOGnald cultist knows that
YANG GANG

Why do Jews hate Andrew Yang so much? This explains magnitudes.

Oh god, it all makes sense to me now.

Attached: 3CA666CC-CD13-484B-8B40-D2BB838261EF.jpg (1024x962, 94K)

China's 50 cent wumao shills. You ugly conniving people are literally yellow jews.

Yang is a Chinese insect. It's known in Taiwan for Chinese to migrate there, so they could pretend to be Taiwanese and be accepted in other countries without the suspicioun of being a spy.

Did you even bother to do some research on the guy instead of throwing ad homs like a fucking ignorant leaf? No you didn't. He fucking hates China you fucking idiot. At least he has a backbone to stand up for the white man as a Democrat. Can't say the same about your politicians who are literally bribed with Chicom money you stupid fucking idiot.

Attached: 1484447209003.jpg (1172x1196, 373K)

If Yang really wants to make automation and displaced workers a 2020 issue maybe he should run as an independent. That way he can influence the general election. His platform won't get any traction if he disappears from the primary after Super Tuesday.

>inb4 pulling votes from Trump
If Trump's economy is splitting votes with UBI maybe he doesn't deserve reelection.

>a politician telling you what you want to hear

Singaporeans are smarter than this. You must be stupid or a shill.

oh good the canadian is here to tell us how to run things

Attached: YG13.png (800x1000, 1019K)

If Andrew Yang was a vampire, his name would be Andrew Fang.

This Yang guy seems to really piss off the leafs. Probably has my vote now. Fuck canaduh.

If Andrew Yang was upset, his name would be Andrew Dang.

I love you for this.

YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG

>not a single argument
>a fucking leaf
Imagine my shock

Attached: canadian boy.jpg (460x296, 29K)

If Andrew Yang was a stick of Dynamite, his name would be Andrew Bang.

he is a commie bloodsucker

Attached: yg24.png (642x224, 27K)

what if he were a singer

If Andrew Yang was a musician, his name would be Andrew Sang.

Attached: download5.jpg (2604x1855, 1.49M)

If Andrew Yang was a nigger, his name would be Andrew Gang.

The leaf is a Chicom agent trying to smear Andrew Yang as a Chicom plant.

Attached: canada yes.png (534x668, 92K)

If Andrew Yang was a nigger, he could also be called Andrew Hang.

Don't forget Andrew Kang.

If Andrew Lang was a phone, he would be called Andrew Rang.

You realize he has no chance of winning right?

If Andrew Yang was a nigger he would lynch himself

Attached: YG17.png (570x556, 216K)

If Andrew Lang was a citrus beverage, his name would be Andrew Tang.

Neither did Trump...

there it is, nice

Attached: yg19.png (515x541, 318K)

Yang is a based cunt. There is not one white candidate that gives a shit about white deaths or births. What a fucking world we live in.

Attached: 1538629022127.gif (420x405, 3.21M)

Attached: yang gang bitches.png (1600x1200, 1.11M)

I'm proud of my real yanggangers, I'm going to cook myself a delicious hamburger and then go to sleep for the night. See ya laters, boys.

Attached: yg16.png (640x430, 553K)

Omg, this movement is so organic and grass roots, nothing like fabricated Obama levels of pandering or Drumpf's meme magic redux!

I'm Yang Gang nao!

Attached: 1549360096875.gif (342x342, 436K)

Completely different. This dude won't even win the primaries. You're wasting your time but by all means if this general is your containment zone. I'm all for it.

Because Yang is a Taiwanese and not a filthy subhuman Chicom scum like what you have in Melbourne and Sydney.

Attached: angry australian.jpg (228x320, 28K)

didgeridoo good to have another woke bloke in this thread

Yeah literally, but Trump cultists will suck his dick as he betrays and destroys white America

Attached: its-afraid.jpg (1176x1200, 350K)

Yeah no. This is sad. Can you yang gang retards make trip codes so we can laugh at you when he gets BTFOZ please?

The only thing against him is the stupidity of amerimutts.
His ideas are all valid, but you need some knowledge in computer technology and industrial automation to understand it. You need to roughly know how a package is delivered from Amazon website to your door, this involves how automation in Amazon's fulfillment centre works, etc.
(You) need to vote for Yang, he is the only candidate, at least so far, point out these problem and providing a solution.

Attached: B610604F-B78D-411E-957F-DE554BA2E87F.jpg (575x454, 40K)

This. Andrew Yang is literally too smart for Seppos.

Sell your gun rights for the price of 1000 USD a month!

If Andrew Yang was a nigger boxer, he would be Andrew Lang

Yeah nah.
The Jew is not attacking him, so that means that they are not afraid m8.
You will know when they are afraid because they will do anything, literally anything, to get rid of him if they think he is a threat.
Wait and watch.

Andrew Yang is the Rick and Morty of Politicians

when are we going to ban organized political parties and legal bribery of politicians instead of pretending there are honest politicians out there, let alone ones able to not be slaves to their more powerful peers.

Attached: dc5249f5862c94efd22f428656fd8d07.jpg (640x334, 58K)

They only attack Trump because they know people hate them
It’s reverse psychology not “muh 44d chess”

Wasting your time. He has 0 chance of winning. 0. You people look like the Ross Perot voters in the 90s. It's hilarious.

This user gets it.

>Trump has 0% chance of winning!

Yeah nah retard.
You must be new to politics.

I’ve been here since 2012 Captain Reddit

>0 chance of winning
where have i heard that one before...

he will definitely make the debate stage, and he will force every candidate to address automation and UBI. that's a huge win for him in itself. but i believe if he is chosen as the candidate for the democratic party he can beat trump

He's still unknown at the moment. Think for a bit why CNN, MSNBC, ABC or any other leftist kike controlled channel hasn't aired him and only FOX news did for 5 fucking times.

He will be the Bernie Sanders of 2020.

you think your average australian isnt as dumb as a box of rocks either? fuck off. what are you doing to make the idiots smarter in your home country

The left still can't meme

I humbly submit to your 7 years of unemployed aspergers syndrome, masturbation and anime expertise.
But surely great master, you must have a degree in Jewology? Jewology 101 pretty much asserts the humble maxims presented in this post:

are you fucking stoned? who types like this? c r i n g e

The unemployment numbers have been a lie for a long time, which means they were even higher pre-Trump. Makes me wonder when we will hit negative unemployment.