Discuss

Discuss.

Attached: 1551443397760.jpg (528x643, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

womensaid.org.uk/domestic-abuse-directory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like 1 in 4 men need to kick a bitch out for equality.

How do we increase that number?
Women have been kept off the streets for too long.

3 in 4 homeless people are men and they say we need welfare to give them homes lmao

Attached: brap.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

its not true, there are shelters for women everywhere.

all they have to say are the magic words "domestic violence" and free housing awaits them.

womensaid.org.uk/domestic-abuse-directory/

People have empathy for women.

Mens lives aren't worth shit.

How can women be homeless like just close your eyes and jump on a lmao

/thread

Not high enough. How do we get those numbers up for women?

Attached: ACDF7065-40CE-4661-8F3D-CEDD5555AE96.jpg (581x1032, 146K)

Women have three fuckholes.
Hardly it is a coincidence.

Here they have private charity workhouses for men. Almost like Dickens' time but they send them out to pick up trash or paint over graffiti or whatever menial tasks are available.
They don't bother inviting women because there's a taxpayer-funded "women's shelter" every other city block where all they have to do is sit on their asses all day and not actively murder their own children.

Attached: community_service.jpg (300x300, 44K)

Wow, what inequality! Someone blame the Patriarchy, quick!

Women beggars get given far more money than male beggars.

those are rookie numbers, you gotta bump those up big time

the only women I've seen on the streets have been ancient crones.
seen guys of all ages though.

When there are 68 genders, and one of them makes up 25% of the homeless population, we have a problem. Women should, statistically, make up 1/68th, about 1.5%.

Well men are disposalsble so we should be focused on the women

should have settled

Would give drug money

You know what we call a homeless a woman??
Too picky

Smash the homeless patriarchy.

Simply put, society is Gynocentric, this due to a woman's reproductive value VS that of a man.

When watching news reports and reading the news, you'll realize that when stating numbers, its always "X amount of women and children killed" and hardly any number of men stated, even though its usually more men who died. This I think is due to the company trying to illicit emotion from the viewer because they have been conditioned by nature, to care more for women and children as opposes to other men.

I think that because society, or rather, the patriarchy is gynocentric, women have more safety nets, while men on the other hand, have few if any. These safety nets come in the form of; Older men, food stamps, overwhelmingly alimony, more homeless shelters, shelters of different types like for reviving prostitutes and abuse victims, men still wiling to marry a broke woman, ect. Men on the other hand have: fewer homeless shelters (no others that I'm aware of), food stamps if their lucky and that's it. The safety nets to stop men from being homeless as fewer and weaker because men don't care about other men, and neither do women.

Guys live on veteran difficulty, women have it easy, some would say that the reason they have it easy is because they know how to play the game, but I call bullshit, they're using cheat codes.

>Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2017-12-12-23-34-03.png (720x1280, 434K)

men are seen as slaves. They only have worth if they are producing for others. Women are seen as having self worth no matter what they do.

Thus, there are endless people that will feel sympathy and help women in trouble including men that do it hoping to get pussy.

MGTOW lol

Check pic at

No matter how much a woman bitches, life will always be far more crueler to a man.
Women bitching about equality is akin to a child whining about wanting a new toy when he has plenty he doesn't even play with anymore.
Always remind your woman you call her pet names you would call a child like "baby or sweetheart" because she will always be the equivalent of a child to a man.

that's one hot fucking piece of homeless ass.

You might want to realize, that it wasn't always this way. Before Christianity, slavery existed and women and children were routinely abused. Some of the Roman emperors had sex with children on a daily basis. Moreover, I would argue that Muslims don't value their women at all - theirs being a 13th century religion.

Maybe Sharia law is a good thing? I dunno but the jewish feminist bitches are in for their day of reckoning.

P.S. I would add that there should be a category for older fat dyke non-fertile women - their status is somewhere below animals.

If a woman is not hot, most people don't have any interest and don't even act like they exist.

KEK

Equal rights, equal lefts

kick that bitch to the curb

rookie numbers

Attached: x9dUvCu.jpg (500x342, 107K)

so.. 3 men homeless to 1 woman. we need to do something about homeless men more than women. the numbers don't lie, unlike lying feminist cancer.

Actually 1 in 4 or 25% is a grossly inflated number. Here in California where homelessness is quite visible, I would say it is more like 1 in 20.

Don't fall for this sympathy play. It is just another commie resource grab for women.

i have a hard time understanding when i am suppose to treat women like children and when i am suppose to treat them like adults

Attached: 1545424876337.jpg (1080x1350, 195K)

This. I'm Canada is gladly take care of women.

Female entitlement knows no bounds.

THEY JUST WANT ALL YOUR SHIT.

>Female entitlement knows no bounds.

Just like my three sisters when I was growing up. Who knew that that was a snapshot of the world as a whole.

You are supposed to treat children as adults, but to never forget that they're only children. But you're supposed to know this, some adults are no better than children in this account.

Based pepa

Attached: 1376583926.jpg (626x461, 51K)

You will never domesticate the true free spirit!

Attached: medium_e4a63c33ab2a05f6f1458eed474bb278.jpg (484x399, 61K)

>tfw only a real alpha czech czechs my numerals these days
this board is dead, thanks breh

If you're a homeless man, then that's expected and not a problem.

Homelessness: white male priv.

1 out of 10 workplace fatalities are women.
2 out of 10 suicides are women
Oh geeze, women have it rough

Watch us building our own civilization in the midst of (((y)))ours.

>1 in 4 homeless people are unattractive women

FTFY

nah, I was some homeless women while in the capital and they were mostly junkies who were pretty good looking before whoring themselves down to this level

I saw*

Kek