In America you can get a large peperoni pizza for only $5.00...

In America you can get a large peperoni pizza for only $5.00. We call this a "Hot Carl" here in CaliWali (California for those not in the know). The best thing too is that you dont even need to order your food you just walk in and its always hot and ready to go.

What food deals/ traditions do you have in your country/ local area?

Attached: 1482863485831.jpg (576x1024, 60K)

>imagine being so poor that you can only afford cheap and unhealthy carbs
enjoy low test and life expectancy, amerifat

yeah retard it's called little caesars and it's available not only nationwide but also in mexico and other assorted hellholes

>We call this a "Hot Carl" here in CaliWali (California for those not in the know).

Attached: 1474399037508.jpg (500x364, 29K)

>yeah retard it's called little caesars
/thread

>CaliWali (California for those not in the know)
Spit out those dicks you fucking faggot nobody here calls it "CaliWali". You must be one of them NorCal queers. S A G E

Attached: MV5BN2ViMmU4NDAtOTZmZi00ZGZkLWJlMjMtZGNiMWY0NjE1ZTVmL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjkxMjM5Nzc@._V1 (814x500, 59K)

>eating pizza
kek
boomer i take it?

What are you talking about? Healthy food is cheaper in america than fast food is. America is one of the worlds best agricultural producers in volume and quality and in turn the price for whole foods is super cheap. Meanwhole Denmark is one of the most expensive in the World.

Attached: luc.png (347x588, 158K)

>Being this proud of a disgusting, bland-flavored sandwich that vaguely resembles an actual pizza and will give you type-2 diabetes and cardiovascular problems.
The absolute state of the USA.

We have a dish called stale pasta, you walk into the store and get free sage and report on the go

Pants shitting retard tier bait

eeewwwwww!!

Attached: American(((Food))).jpg (1024x659, 168K)

Enjoy being 85 in a wheel chair shitting yourself as Mohamed pushes you over a cliff

Yes lads, you can get a naughty chippy down here for a quid a pop mate

Attached: 5-reasons-chips-can-be-good-for-you-after-all-136396217775603901-150216163657.jpg (648x365, 37K)

>"Hot Carl"
>Named after the fake sex act of taking a shit on someone
Pics or OP is a bigger faggot than the average person from San Francisco

Man I really want to go there ameribro and feast like a fucking pig. Your italoamerican shit its always wunderbar and your food seems to get cheaper everyday.
5 dollars a nice pizza is hell of a deal.
Burgerbros please reccomend places to carve my face in food.

U jelly, brah?

>quid
???

We have pizza storms here, not very often but often enough to be a concern, the anchovies can be particularly problematic.

This

Pepperoni fucking sucks

>fake sex act
angry incel

>caliwali

Jesus fucking christ I want to punch your california face in. you can't just go around saying shit like caliwali and not get beat up user. fuck you

Attached: fgt.jpg (800x450, 34K)

Not sure what's to brag about. Hungry Howie's is fucking VILE. You couldn't pay me to eat anything from that shit-tier pizza place.

If that pic is to go by, I wouldn't even pay that. Look like oven chips.

Fuck I hate shitty food.

>it's just sitting there ready to go
>first clue it's gonna be shit.

>fake
lol spotted the virgin

>CaliWali
no one says that shitstain. fuck off

There's always a "frituur" withing 5km of you where you can buy french fries and fried snacks.

Pic related

Attached: 2.jpg (1600x1064, 407K)

I mostly enjoy eating stuff from Woolworths like a tin of tuna in olive oil which costs two bucks and some kind of flatbread that costs 99 cents for five or six.
Salads optional but avacado and maybe some red onions. I can't remember what that shit costs but not much.
Also sometimes get a half pork from IGA with crackling which is the size of a half chicken for five or six bux.

all pizzas like that cost less than 5 dollars in my country

yeah, and they use catsup for sauce. your country is shit

cope harder you jewified mutt

True dat mirmano, burgers cant into good embutido. But 5 bucks a cheesy pizza? Gib pls. Im from canarias and here food is expensive as fuck and drool with the food prices of burgers.

We got them burgers senpai.

Attached: dbd7f553012e10281062b39b35008ace9fe1d21bb1afcf8d687c28b5a4adb625.jpg (612x344, 44K)

>catsup
Its ketchup, you faggot.

We have Leberkaeskrapfen.

Attached: lkk.jpg (960x400, 62K)

>here in CaliWali (California for those not in the know)
hilarious bait, mate

So you're admitting to not shitting on someone?

Here in Scotland most chip shops (fast food) have an open frying policy. Ie, if it's edible and you've bought it, they'll fry it in batter for a fee.

Tis a proud tradition.

>the absolute cope at having to eat rotten canned fish instead of pizza

Holy shit mein neger that looks good. A good ol' chunk of meat into fresh buns and mustard. Fucking delish. I making me some tonight.

>CaliWali (California for
kys