WE WANT A SECOND CHANCE FOR FEMALE PEDOPHILES !!!

She made a mistake and she regrets it --- dont put her in jail !!!!!!! she is innocent ... fucking USA u are sick with your rules !!!!!!!!

ladbible.com/news/news-teacher-who-allegedly-slept-with-boy-says-inmates-will-tear-me-apart-20190215

Attached: 1zjdq5iu0qd21.jpg (640x805, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derp.ibooru.org/699384
derpicdn.net/img/view/2014/8/14/699384__dead source_safe_artist-colon-dakudaku__pinkie pie_crossover_human_japanese_love live! school idol project_pixiv_question mark_suzuko mimori_.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1510976717184.png (562x389, 174K)

Brittany Zamora is so fucking hot.

>this consequence will affect me adversely
>I regret my actions already I have learned my lesson

It's not hard to not fuck your students, this woman deserves her legal punishment

Nice.

>She made a mistake and she regrets it

She did nothing wrong. If anything, our country needs more like her. Grown ass men are still living at home until their late 20's or early 30's. We need to be pushing people to grow up quicker, not slower.

Burns 13 year old coal, married to a taco...

Attached: 1550949582489.jpg (900x892, 103K)

Kill yourself JustPassingThrough.
KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF.
derp.ibooru.org/699384
derpicdn.net/img/view/2014/8/14/699384__dead source_safe_artist-colon-dakudaku__pinkie pie_crossover_human_japanese_love live! school idol project_pixiv_question mark_suzuko mimori_.png

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

>Ameri Mutella is hot
Get new specs or kys.

Attached: 1524618255951.png (467x378, 5K)

Female pedos should serve all you incels as punishment

Fuck off you gash apologist.

Degenerate fuckholes deserve exactly the same consequences to their crimes as men, until they stop letting them vote.

>her alleged victim, who was 13 at the time, went to the police and told them they had slept together
lol fag

Is that pic her or? If so where did u find

13 was legal age here until the Freemasons raised it to 15, in an effort to reduce even more the already pathetic Spanish natality rates.
It should be moved back to 13. In fact, virgin until marriage made plenty of sense when people married at 15, not at 35 as they currently do here.

I'm pretty sure she would be down to get teared apart by inmates. Women are vile creatures who would do anything to satisfy their filthy fetishes for animals. Pic related, she fucked inmates who had apparently spending life sentences for murder while she was a lawyer. She was married to a tall white male.

Attached: 4789455656.png (1458x868, 1.18M)

If i were 12 y/o, i would totally let her rape me. Idk why you guys are so offended by a hot fem pedo.

if a white female pedo fucked a white kid she should get a second chance
if she fucked a nonwhite she should to go to jail

easy as that

she just needs a second chance thats all

you have to understand at what pressure female teachers are ... they make misstakes too ! nobody is perfect

>She did nothing wrong. If anything, our country needs more like her. Grown ass men are still living at home until their late 20's or early 30's. We need to be pushing people to grow up quicker, not slower.
totally agree

That picture absolutely disgusts me. I fucking hate women sometimes.

She didn't fuck a white male. It was probably Alejandro. Check the demographics of the school and her last name, Zamora. Although, she did cuck her nonwhite husband who tried to defend her, I'll give you that.

Its not a crime if they're hot af.

Shut up idiot

PATRIARCHY !

Attached: 51210421_369440530552584_4043612456784756736_n.jpg (955x960, 90K)

if they're white and only had sex with white students. I'll forgive them.

Post her creampied pussy pics

>white kid she should get a second chance
>if she fucked a nonwhite she should to go to jail

THANK YOU !!!!

Female paedophiles don't even go to prison in Australia, read the article, the judge considers her to be "disgraced" even though there's a court order protecting her identity, only people involved with the case will know she's a paedophile as people on a sex offenders registry in Australia aren't made available to the public

Attached: Screenshot(9).png (735x953, 265K)

thats right
shes doing her part to save the white race

I hate women all the time. There are many more disgusting stories like that, more beautiful women, and how many don't get caught? I'm a full time incel. However, I like to think that things are not always that bad. These women will eventually pay the toll and end up like pic related. No one will want them, and only those very rare loyal women will survive the upcoming generations.

Attached: 1522448629737.png (1072x858, 1.05M)

Nice

It's all so tiresome

>top left

Attached: Sweating-Towel-Guy.jpg (560x591, 78K)

I wish she was my cell mate but Im still a guy and she's just in my cell by mistake.

kys

Kind of spicy if you're in Senior Year, but realistically these women are doing what men who are attracted to underage girls are doing, which is exploiting their position or influence over them and potentially damaging them.

I wouldn't give a woman who did this the time of day anymore than I would a woman who fucked a dog or a Nigger. It's a sign they're grossly maladjusted.

>She did nothing wrong. If anything, our country needs more like her.

I agree too