Get attacked by a 40 pound mountain lion “kitten”

>get attacked by a 40 pound mountain lion “kitten”
>fight to the death and avoid having your throat literally torn out
>bluepilled cuck journalists start writing hit pieces about you saying you murdered a baby kitten
Are we seeing the media fuck up yet again? They’re fucking defaming this guy!

Attached: 73EB0E49-4E2B-4907-8166-AA115FAB23B0.jpg (1242x1238, 647K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dp3j-O_6K20
wideopenspaces.com/list-of-fatal-mountain-lion-attacks-in-north-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was black too, so he's also racist.

The War on White Men.

>If it's fatherless it has the right to try and kill you and face zero repercussions
Sure he isn't talking about their pet niggers?

Journalists have been siding with wild animals who attack whites for years.

Attached: LOGGG.jpg (413x395, 79K)

imagine defending a 155lb jew named (((Travis Kauffman))) that killed an emaciated 30lb mountain lion kitten and then propagandized his "story" for attention as if it was some intense struggle for survival

That lion dindu nuffin man!

what is up with this shit? who cares if it was a baby mountain lion it was going to kill him if he didn't fight back

>some desperate, Ill, malnourished poor lion cat throws yourself at you in it's last stand against death
>Be bearded soi boi weakling cuck
>Realize your fantasy of being remotely masculine
>Tell presstitutes how you fought down a mountain lion

Yikes
Pol will defend this

Attached: 1549473938759.png (600x753, 546K)

BAN ASSAULT JOGGERS

achmed is right, retards itt actually defending a lanklet jewish soiboi just because they thought he was "white"
pathetic

>40 pounds is basically a house cat. I had a cat who weighed 40 pounds once, his name was Zeek and he loved peanut butter. Used to sit at the top of the stairs and go whoa-whoa-whoa

Attached: brendan-shaub.png (215x215, 75K)

check my 1488

The funny part about this is it most likely thought he was suitable prey, it could sense the onions in him and took the risk.

WHY DIDN'T LET YOU BE KILLED AND EATEN YOU CIS WHITE MALE OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Doesn’t count you dumb faggot.

>14881
>burger
Not even surprised

Attached: 1550123968314.jpg (250x238, 17K)

He literally said the story was bigger than what had actually happened, dumbass. This guy was a twink runner who was thrusted into a shitty situation and came out on top. Also, post body

Attached: 1551230782740.jpg (1125x1375, 209K)

Now ask yourself how he got into a situation where the cat was attacking him. I highly doubt a small animal would have chosen to stalk and attack a full grown man. Clearly this dumbass put himself in a situation to be attacked. For reference this is a 3 month old mountain lion.
youtu.be/Dp3j-O_6K20

doesn't change the facts:
1) this thread is dogshit
2) that man is a kike

40lbs, what do you mean 30lbs, that kitten barely weighed 15lbs, I cant believe someone would kill a 5lb kitten!

yeah when I first heard the story I was like ok dope finally a man around here. Then when i saw the pictures I knew it was a fucking baby he killed, the fact he struggled so hard is pathetic.

Most house cats are around 10 lbs unless they're a large breed like a Maine Coon, which can hit 20 if they're healthy. If you had a 40 lb cat and thought it was normal I can only imagine what kind of disgusting fat slob you must be.

You'll be hearing from my lawyer over raping that -3lb kitten!

imagine defending a jew

>changing goalposts
Sure you're not the fucking kike?

Attached: 1384230059352.jpg (500x449, 103K)

It was an orphaned male mountain lion. An orphaned cat will attack humans that outweigh them because they are retarded from not watching their mother hunt

It was actually 24 pounds not 40

Why are you defending a mountain lion????? I feel like I'm in a fever dream. He was jogging and was attacked. What was he supposed to do? Let himself be disemboweled?? The fuck

He chose to go to the news. If it were me, I'd be embarrassed a tiny animal fucked me up. That's actually much more damage than an animal like that could do. Ask yourself how a tiny cat gets to his face and you'll realize how much of a faggot he is.

He is a weak little faggot kike rat. Even the kitty could sense it.

Attached: The Common House Jew.jpg (604x604, 33K)

It was a 4 month old, 40 lb, malnourished, cub. He's no hero for killing it but it is what it is.

I mean I probably would have just told it to fuck off and maybe give it a spanking for being a bad kitty but ya know i'm a man and not a manlet fag.

Lions and polar bears are the only two species on the planet that will actively hunt humans with no provocation. It's entirely possible that he was doing nothing wrong.

I would have probably skinned the thing and made it into a pair of gloves desu senpai

The corpse had been scavenged the remains weighed 24 pounds

24 after it was scavenged, 40 when it was alive. Try reading the articles and not just the titles.

How did a tiny cat get to his face? Or was it the other way around?

did he voluntarily give a statement to the media and not expect it to be used against him?

Attached: fake_news_jews.jpg (575x818, 86K)

Well, you aren't wrong

Attached: 1551470229008.jpg (749x499, 149K)

What are you talking about you utter fucking shitbrained cunt? The only goalpost I've cared about itt establishing is the one that identifies (((Travis Kauffman))) as a jew, and that it's embarrassing to see a bunch of retards coming to his defense because they think he's white. Are you stupid?

Because a mountain lion's life is more valuable than a jews?

You would not wanna fuck with any size wildcat desu. The speed and claws would be bad. Still tho a bit of a shame he couldn’t subdue the cat.

Kauffman is not a kike name you brainlets it’s German

I don't give a shit if he's a kike or some hillbilly amerimutt faggot, if he was truly some jew of any influence you think his own kike media would attack him? Do you have shit leaking out of your ears?

Attached: 1551027042485.png (329x346, 218K)

what are you suggesting? that he went out for a jog looking for a mountain lion to attack with his bare hands? are you retarded?

Agree but you are still a huge fag desu

Pol is filled with insecure manlets that are constantly trying to drag people down to their level.

It wasn’t tiny. It was basically a pit bull with knives at the end of its feet and in its mouth

Did he fuck your wife or something? Goddamn this guy has you seething right now.

Attached: 1540686685459.png (742x754, 326K)

No, but you obviously are. My suggestion is that he we jogging and saw this cute little kitten and tried to pet it or take a selfie with it or molest it in some way. He didn't respect nature so it fucked him up.

There have only been 125 documented attacks in the past 100 years in the US, you have to really go out of your way meet a mountain lion and get it to attack you.

>Kauffman is not a kike name you brainlets it’s German
t.Kike

Attached: DeathCamp.jpg (1200x889, 190K)

Pit bulls are much larger than 40 pounds. Plus it was young, meaning it was uncoordinated and stupid. See the video I posted earlier about the size of a 3 1/2 month cougar kitten.

Even fox news sounded like they were turning on him by reposting the story with "kitten" instead of savage animal. Dude was in a life and death situation, he had every right to kill that creature. He kind of looks like a Seattle soi boi so I hope this is a wake up call for him if he is blue pilled on journalism and the Browning of America

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

Keyword is “was”, it was a kitten.
Know it was a 200 lbs death clawing monster

doesn't matter if its small or big, if a wild animal goes for your neck, you're finished.

This man did nothing wrong

Pitbulls are around 50 lbs and they're far less agile and only have one point of attack.
How wonderfully baseless, are you a nigger by chance?

arent bobcats smaller then even a babby mountain lion? my dad says even a bobcat can fuck a grown man up.

>kikes are not allowed to defend themselfes
Come on..

Who the fuck cares

Reminds me of this.

Attached: k4mzRUP.jpg (500x530, 88K)

How does a cat a foot tall at the shoulders end up on your neck? If that dude made no intervention with the cat and it just jumped out of nowhere and attacked him, I'll eat my hat. He probably saw it, thought it was cute so tried to get close to it. Anyone with any sense realizes that baby predators are the most terrifying thing you can stumble upon in the woods and you should gtfo right away.

>Lions and polar bears are the only two species
Thanks for that retarded and baseless nugget of info, Jack Hannah

Attached: tenor (3).gif (220x191, 225K)

Oy vey goyim a giant lion attacked me.
>Well it was a mountain lion
>And a kitten
>and a runt
Next we're gonna find out he had a hunting rifle and it was in a cage. Also for the record. This dude is jewish af.

lol I'm sure they see the parallels, resulting in this reaction

I don't care if it was a 10 pound house cat, if it's jumping and clawing at your face and eyes it needs to be stopped. a 40 pound cat is no joke.

100% guarantee he was trying to fuck it.

couldve been up in a tree and pounced on him

Cats know to go for neck/eyes, they pretty good hunters in that regard

>ehrmmm it’s TECHNICALLY a german name!!
type rabbi kauffman into google, enjoy

Cats are essentially the most efficient mammalian land based predator that exists today (excluding humans with weapons). If any sizeable cat decides that you are prey, you are in for a bad time.

Nobody with a triple digit IQ takes their bullshit propaganda seriously anymore
These kikes have dissapeared up their own asses

Attached: 51689177_143508899991934_7683534778435371008_n.jpg (960x960, 52K)

My American pit bull terrier is 40 pounds (APBTs are 40-60 pounds average), and can tear through things you wouldn’t believe. I’d say he has about a zero percent chance against the mountain lion. So... yeah, he was in the right, unless you scoff off pitbull attacks too

sometimes when my cat decides she wants to sleep on my bed as i watch tv she gives me this look like im about to get attacked

My dumbass parents have a pitbull. It was the runt so she's small for her breed. She's 60 pounds. An adult dog actually has coordination. You're acting like a 3 month old is some supreme predator when it's obvious to anyone that's ever saw a house kitten that they're retards.

>40 pounds

a human is 4 times that
so what gives

That's like the equivalent of fighting off a 6 year old child

A full grown mountain lion can leap about 15 ft straight into the air.

cant wait till my nephew is 6 so i can kick his ass

Imagine if the guy was a nigger
>Brave man survives an attack by a vicious lion, Kills it with his bare hands
>"Years if me surviving white racism helped me do this" Tyrone Jordan said

I think a big question was why the mountain lion attacked him in the first place, it's rare and strange and it was seemingly unprovoked. I didn't read the article so idk if they are literally defaming him but the headline seems to imply that they've found a satisfiable answer as to why the attack occurred at all. Orphaned kitten was confused as hell, still tried to kill him though.

They are also ambush predators. Attacks on humans are primarily ambushes from behind. They attempt to knock you to the ground while biting onto your neck, for a quick clean kill. Don't fuck with large cats.

Kek

Pretty badass

Attached: not bad.png (1014x765, 795K)

he looks mutty thus sketchy so i believe the media this time fuck americans

Attached: 1512927206785.jpg (777x777, 55K)

The cat was starving to death and the guy was trail running miles out into the wilderness. Him running likely caused the cat to perceive him as prey.

I'm not acting like a damn thing. A 40 lb hungry predator is a threat, at least on some level and it's reasonable that he defended himself. Anybody who isn't an absolute retarded knows this. Nobody thinks this guy slayed a dragon, and nobody is acting like he did.

And how often does that actually happen?

tons of people in california get mauled and killed by mountain lions because they encroach on the lions territory

If a dog lunges at you, you can kick that fucker so hard in its belly, there’s no way will lunge again. It’s much easier to stave off a dog. Only a retard would argue otherwise.

So how can one realistically subdue these beasts?

Attached: BlackICEpatch9.3.jpg (616x222, 46K)

Rarely, but it is how they hunt humans.

i'm thinking the last big uproar was over the dentist that went on safari

>what are you suggesting? that he went out for a jog looking for a mountain lion to attack with his bare hands? are you retarded?
You don't do that? Are you some kind of pussy? That's the only way I can actually get my heart rate up.

I seen videos where even like a pitbull won't let go

More like 25 ever recorded

wideopenspaces.com/list-of-fatal-mountain-lion-attacks-in-north-america/

>A 40 lb hungry predator is a threat, at least on some level and it's reasonable that he defended himself. Anybody who isn't an absolute retarded knows this. Nobody thinks this guy slayed a dragon, and nobody is acting like he did.
No, they're acting like he purposely, maliciously, and with a probably smile on his face, killed a starving kitten

what in the fuck is going on in here

Attached: 1548822035290.png (950x824, 17K)

Strangling a regular cat to death is pretty challenging but I can't image how difficult a 40 pounder is

They need to show images of said "orphaned cat" I want to see proof of their claim