How to not get friendzoned

>how to not get friendzoned
>how to impress her
>how to get a girlfriend
>how to be alpha
>how to flirt properly
>how to make her chase you
>just be yourself

I have a question, did people who actually have a girlfriend go through all this?
Do I have to learn all these things to get a girlfriend?????

PS: I have a date tomorrow.
I'm so nervous cause she is a really good one maybe..

Attached: EF8A42DE-1911-4DC0-820E-EBC5FCEA4C79.jpg (678x452, 24K)

depends

if you are tall, not socially insecure, not totally ugly

then it's much easier

If you're already at a date level she likes you and you don't need to do anything

About 90% of people (normies) know all of this by instinct, trial and error or simply by good balance of uprising in school and by parents.

If you have to ask, there is good chance you are just overthinking bullshit. And small chance you are actually on asperger / autism spectrum.

Attached: not dirt nor princess.png (540x742, 202K)

I like this one
It's not just for women but you should generally treat everyone like this

>if you are tall, not socially insecure, not totally ugly
I’m tall and height has nothing to do with it you brainlet, it’s all personality and looks.

I wonder if women go all those obstacles when finding a bf.

oh yeah they fall for guys who treat them like dirt and just treat them like sex vendors.

Height is part of your looks. A significant part of it as well.

how tall do i need to be

>just be yourself
most of them just do this, because courting and finding a mate should be something that is encoded into your DNA, and your cultural specifics of courtship ingrained into you from childhood. They've become such a part of their culture that acting appropriately comes absolutely naturally to them.

so tall that the top of her head reaches your shoulder

People who habe a gf most likely did not go through all this... Just be nice, funny, give her a lot of attention and a few compliments. If she likes you back then you just feel it and if she doesn't then just accept that and move on. There are actually many people you could date but you just have to try. You can't hope that someday you'll find someone who's perfect. A good relationship requires effort from both sides.

i don't know much about the friendzone part, it's still a mistery for me but maybe it's because something on the way made them go back and give up, like if it gets complicated or something ? maybe.. they just want it easy after all right ?

impress a girl ?
you just have to be above average somewhere, it's should be enough, really and if where you're average don't impress her it means she's judging you and you should run.

how to get a qtpie gf ?

damn i don't know, it's like at some point when you're dating you will both feel something strong and you're brain just take over the rest then you kiss or something, like it's how most relation begins, also you might need courage to not make it take too much time before it happend or you will get friendzoned or worst...
depend of your luck really. i don't know much about this.

how to be alpha ?
i think mostly you can just learn to take a punch and act like it, you know ? don't have obvious weakness, don't be a weakling, COPE with everything, at any moment, like redpill everything instantly. stay on the page.

how to flirt properly ?

damn i don't know, maybe you won't even realise you're flirting before you do or something ? i think this is my case.

how to make her chase you ?

MAGIC ! ah no joke, you need some magic, like be special and unique you know ? like someone she will never refuse and always say yes to but only to you, just how unique. i don't know be intimate, be like this popular meaning "i am one with her and she's one with me" and that's about it.

just be yourself ?

yes, if you bullshit all the way, then you're in for a nightstand not a long term, like don't lie on your profil stay yourself and you will have what you deserve.

btw the moment she decipher you, trying to test her doing all the things above, is a dead end, nothing wrong checking this way later to see where you're at but first dates and all you should just be yourself and forget about the rest ! the stuff above worked for nobody at all.

No, because all of this is a fucking mindgame and if a girl is playing mindgames with you, you bail hard and fast. All this heartbreak and shit is guys and girls staying with people they probably know full well they should be dropping like a bad habit.

I don't know what more to say than that, if you want to be with shitty shallow people then be-- but don't be surprised when they're shitty and shallow.

this

It applies to men and women alike. Guys are just as capable of being shallow size kings and manwhores as much as women are capable of being shallow size queens and whores.

The important thing is to realize that ALL of them NEED to be cut from your life, always

i thought it needed to reach your chin/nose?

Lol, asking a girl out is the easy part, the actual date is where the shit hits the fan

Oh yeah women care about your personality, keep telling yourself that, if you weren’t tall you’d be an incel

Wow this is a lot of words to say precisely nothing.
>"Just be special and unique!"
Non-actionable advice isnt advice.

>5'10
am i fucked?

>>how to be alpha

enjoy having second job because you have to be alpha the whole entire relationship.

>5'7
Guess I'm going to dig my grave right now.

Attached: a0937c03-8a70-47b0-bf2a-4fa4100caa39.jpg (371x325, 28K)