So was Jones right when he stated that psychonaut scientists in laboratories would take DMT and have their hearts...

so was Jones right when he stated that psychonaut scientists in laboratories would take DMT and have their hearts artificially stopped in order to fully cross the interdimensional barrier and obtain high tech blueprints from the Aliens? isnt this like modern day witchcraft?

Attached: jones.png (1294x935, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Hallstein
dr-rath-foundation.org/2016/06/the-hidden-nazi-background-of-walter-hallstein-founding-president-of-the-brussels-eu-commission/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitic_canard
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmOdSYNZ5vM
youtube.com/watch?v=6KtUygZOGo4
youtube.com/watch?v=fxhmXWuUsJE
youtube.com/watch?v=aIM95apn6n0&t=243s
bitchute.com/video/MxZ4G89facNx/
youtube.com/watch?v=vnMbZPYz2AY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: alex jones 5.jpg (619x409, 61K)

j

Attached: alex jone 5.jpg (599x471, 46K)

n

Attached: alex jones 2.jpg (888x499, 85K)

>isnt this like modern day witchcraft?
yes

Jones gives a bit of truth every now and then.

But make no mistake, that podcast was nothing more than a wrestling match.

and then he kept wanting to be choked out.

you do realize that many of the original EU creators were actual Nazis?

if Jones said anything truly interesting, he'd be dead

Attached: boomer comp.jpg (339x224, 24K)

No. First I've ever heard of it and I'm confident it's a lie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Hallstein

dr-rath-foundation.org/2016/06/the-hidden-nazi-background-of-walter-hallstein-founding-president-of-the-brussels-eu-commission/

I don't know about the heart stuff but the DMT is 100% legit and openly known, take Francis Crick for example who discovered the structure of DNA.

what about him? did he take DMT before he discovered DNA?

they do far weirder shit than that, user

Like with Jews and their kid blood stuff

Alex Jones is full of shit

Attached: 911 jones cia.jpg (633x414, 76K)

He's saying what the Jews do. They've always done it thought history. He can't say it's Jews tho because they'll kill him/ruin him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
Proof right here!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitic_canard
Here's a list of other 'Canards' Which are obviously totally and completely false goy!

no he doesnt know what the fuck he is talking about and is literally a drunk faggit making shit up at this point.

Flatliners was based on a true story.

Attached: 90789685463534523546546876978567456.png (825x464, 356K)

Did you watch the latest podcast?
Almost everything Jones said, Rogan's friend looked up and it turned out to be true.

It seems like he's just trying to save face because being linked to being a nazi is bad for business, so he denounces and discredits anything the nazis did get back into the club because otherwise he'd lose a shit ton of money. That's pretty much all I got out of the podcast. He's probably right on some stuff but unneccessarily makes it convoluted to make himself seem smarter.

>Flatliners

no wonder it got panned by critics. seems like they dont want people discussing that there exists stuff beyond this realm

Youre kidding right.

You obviously didn't watch the podcast, they were trying to fact check him on everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=6KtUygZOGo4

Alex Jones says he has a million dollars. He should pay to have someone to have their heart stopped and take DMT, then come back with technology on video to prove if it's real or not.

enter the void death scene

youtube.com/watch?v=fxhmXWuUsJE

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitic_canard
The only race in existence that has a lengthy list of "lies" that every other race seems to largely agree upon, but it's all untrue goy!

youtube.com/watch?v=aIM95apn6n0&t=243s

Attached: p8072612_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 404K)

>thinks that being a soldier for Germany during WW2 automatically makes him a member of the Nazi party
Dude, you’re seriously embarrassing yourself. Please stop.

Canard. "A false or baseless, usually derogatory story, report, or rumor."

It's so strange. I've never heard of yiddish media outlets doing anything of the sorts.

that was LSD and yes he was tripping

>so was Jones right..

No.

Does anyone shilling in this thread honestly think your going to have an effect on Jow Forums? We already know most of what jones said is true. No he can't mention certain things on his platform because then he won't be able to get his message out at all. He probably beleives in sandy hook he just can't say it for legal reasons. Also he probably knows the nazis were a jewish psyop.

No, the sad truth is that Alex Jones is painfully ignorant of how computer programming works. He thinks it's literally spell crafting, and that coders are practicing witchcraft.

So when he sees some silicon valley douchebag microdose and then create something which to him is indistinguishable from magick; they must be channeling evil demons.

Attached: 1551481927012.jpg (1197x1447, 166K)

Some were yeah but if their plan was to establish nazi policies all over Europe for the decades to come, something got lost in translation I guess.

>mordern day witchcraft
magic doesn't change, and witchcraft implies women sorcery is more accurate

im sure theyve tried using dmt, deprevation chambers, meditation techniques, etc - but if you delve deep into any of the above its easier said than done to obtain clear communication and like joe said, group hallucination is real as are the probabilities of dmt just being a gateway to the archetypes in YOUR OWN MIND, a common saying in the occult is: its all in your mind you just have no idea how big your mind is

>he thinks there's a difference between magic and science
numerology begat modern mathematics
alchemy begat chemistry
astrology begat astronomy
you have a narrow minded fools view of reality.

King Solomon did this back in the day. That's how he acquired such grand amounts of knowledge

bitchute.com/video/MxZ4G89facNx/

FTFY

Waste of oxygen. You can watch a whole episode and come away with no actual information

you need to go to inforwars dot com for that.

was the message he was sending not that they want a dumb slave civilization to milk for their off world empire?
It would make sense theyd try to hinder their competition and make weak drones out of their slaves. Nazis could know full well what theyre doing

AJ said 100 million things, and Jamie looked up about 5 of them.

He literally said about fifteen things every 60 seconds.
They fact checked a few of them.

That's not true, but the fact is, everything they did pull up vindicated Jones.

>I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT SANDY HOOK!! I WANT TO TALK ABOUT HUMAN-ANIMAL HYBRIDS!!

thats pretty cool. im going to try this at home

false group hallucination is not real thats jewish masonic balderdash to explain away miracles and the suprenatural...zero evidence of pre modern era mass psychotropic injections its all discredited jew lie gobblygoop

Sorcery in the Bible (New Testament) = Pharmakia (Where we get the word Pharmacy and the name Big Pharma from = Use of drugs to expand or alter your mind etc.

where are people who have actually done DMT getting that shit from?
does the typical drug dealer type keep it in stock these days? or is it
more of a "special order" item?

What they looked up:
>Soros & the pound
>pig organs
>"post-birth abortion"
What else?

Sounds like you don't know about the inter-dimensional aliens and the clockwork elves and the breakaway civilization.

Yes he was right. I don’t know about witchcraft.

The whole podcast is Joe and Alex sucking eachother's dicks.

>"Sorry about what I said bro"
>"Yeah bro, me too"
>"Did I mention I'm sorry bro?"

Syphilis is South America
Virtual reality machines in the 50's
etc.

A better question is, what did they pull up that refuted a single thing Jones said?

Its piss easy to produce in your own kitchen for less than $10/dose
its legal in the US to import the plant material necessary to produce ayahuasca, which could be refined further to produce crystalline DMT

i got it from some speed dealer. (i don't do drugs, tried DMT about 20 times tho)
it does move around.

I bet that’s what you pictured them doing you discord tranny.

Lately I don’t know, but it was completely legal and you could just order it online not too long ago

It's a metaphor you fucktard.

Why kill someone who sounds like a ranting lunatic? That would simply increase his credibility.

This..

Attached: download.jpg (193x261, 7K)

Because he is of no use when mocked by everyone and everything he says is deemed an insane conspiracy theory. He is a much bigger asset alive, nothing he says is taken seriously by anyone.

>actual Nazis
did actual Nazis want to eradicate white people from europe and import infinite shitskins?

Is alex jones your absent father? Why do you fags love talking about him so much? genuniely curious

Oh yes.
I knew there were 5 things that they looked up.
You wanna look up facts on
>interdimemsional aliens have a contract with _ the government_ to breed human-animal hybrids and use 5G and cellphone tower mind control for their breakaway civilization and meet with them using DMT as they have done for thousands of years dating back to Aztecs and Egyptians
?

>inter-dimensional aliens
This shit isn't new, many influential people claim to speak with other beings, where it's the dead or things around us that we can't see.
>clockwork elves
You mean the things Joe and most DMT users claim to see?
They don't always call them the same thing, but they're saying they see them.
>the breakaway civilization.
Implying the richest people in the world would give us sheep the cures and lose out on billions annually.
Implying the richest people would want you having free energy (if it existed).
Dependence is the game.

all the modern sciences came from the line of cain.

>G and cellphone tower mind control
They looked this one up, it was true through frequencies.

I still want to know Hitler's secret.
WHAT WAS HITLER'S SECRET, GODDAMMIT???

Attached: MW-HE804_jones_20190228114629_ZH.jpg (890x501, 49K)

>what did they pull up that refuted a single thing Jones said?
why would they hurt each other when they’re on the same team?

Attached: FA123AA2-8D37-492C-B923-E7BD03E718AA.jpg (500x529, 63K)

Attached: cringe10.webm (640x800, 409K)

What they looked up said that the frequencies can have an effect, NOT that there is a mimd control plot.

youtube.com/watch?v=vnMbZPYz2AY

>the breakaway civilization
i think what AJ was getting at here is the feeling that the "elites" only needed the masses to bootstrap
society/technology to and past the point (robotics, AI, cheap/"free" energy, access to space, etc) after
which they dont really need the rest of us anymore, but they will continue on into the future w/o us

>They can be used for this, but there's no proof that they will use them for this.
Do you see how stupid you sound?

fuck off with this shit
>its everyone except the jews, even interdimensional fucking demons but never the jews lets get drunk and high bro

Didn’t he say what it was? I didn’t really pay attention to that part, but I think he went over it.

Southern Lovin'

Dude, I can't watch that insanity again.

Yeah, I can get on board with this.

if something is possible, someone, somewhere out there, is thinking about it, if not already doing it

you were left behind to die untermensch

u w0t m8?
What the fuck happened while I didn't check up on him a few years?

Oh nice argument after you got blown the fuck out. Fucking lefty cunt.

>feeling
Um, no excuse me, he has SEEN the documents.
Did YOU have dinner table conversations about cyborgs when you were 8 years old?? Did you??

>lefty
Good god, so now everyone who doesn't believe that interdimensional aliens gave us the plans for cellphones is a leftist?

No, he kept talking about other stuff.

Q user - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist.

Elon Musk literally said he was trying to merge with technology and create an off world civilization, and that others were doing the same. Lmao idiot

I don't recall him saying this.
I do know Nicola Tesla described cellular phones almost a 100 years ago.

ok can you give me a list of Non Zionists?

One of the few people in this thread making any sense.

Guy with Faggot Flag - A Faggot