Where are all the redpilled girls?

Fucking impossible to find a reasonable girl these days, is there some solution, maybe we could all share them, or we could kidnap a bunch and force feed redpills to them, that's how rome got started after all! Femanons why are you so rare.. Where are you hiding?

Attached: a290e57630ecfc632f77556ba46a9bb81e875461_hq.jpg (665x1024, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s09BeluEw8K6
vocaroo.com/i/s0EjYvPJDAxV
vocaroo.com/i/s0VzpeclFWyE
vocaroo.com/i/s06qY2Q0krdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SL-d-yzivjQ
theverge.com/2019/2/25/18229714/cognizant-facebook-content-moderator-interviews-trauma-working-conditions-arizona
youtube.com/watch?v=tFrcJrZfFN8&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nazi
>redpilled

yeah no. the only thing youre somewhat right about is the jewish question

found my redpilled white qt gf here in toronto. we both have immigrant parents so we arent totally influenced by the jew. there is hope user :)

we are gonna get married soon and mvoe to europe to have a big white family.

Women are not redpilled.
Women cannot be redpilled.
They will go with common consensus and what the male figures in their life say.
That is why society needs to be changed, as so long as society is run by the 'left' women can never be trusted.
A sole man against the might of culture will not win.
In Wiemar Germany the women like now were degenerate, once the NSDAP took power they went back to being traditional.
Fix society to fix women.

Suppose you had two choices. 1) show ass, get free stuff; 2) get a real job that consumes 40-80 hours of time per week. Which do you pick?

Not necessarily nazi, pic is only somewhat relevant.. Anyways what's wrong about natsoc/fascism?

and there it is
/thread

What's so wrong about them(girls), are they really that different from males, if so how?

It's super easy. Just get into BDSM. There are tons of submission women out there that just want to embrace natural gender roles.

Provide reasoning please, I'm not convinced.

This is degenerate and not allowed in the ethnostate.

hmm is it not hard to find a girl like that?

What is she like?

Women are lower IQ, less strong, less inventive, more focused around agreeableness, disloyal and all round useless.
This is not their own fault, it is how they evolved.
A woman loyal to the tribe on her own would die when the tribe was overrun by another tribe.
A woman does not need to be smart because she is a baby making factory, she does not hunt, craft or farm.
A woman is weak for the same reason.
A woman is agreeable because the community raises the child, not her alone, so she has to be part of the community.
Women evolved small brains and to be more emotional.
They are children.

>What's so wrong about them
Female psychology is all fucked up.
>if so how?
Estrogen poisoning.

There aren't any, you have to make them. Or find one someone else made, and ghosted. But you probably don't want that sloppy seconds.

Posting from mobile since not on pc
>physically
short
poofy n wavy blonde hair
pale
hazel eyes
thicc - big butt, boobs, child bearing hips

>personality
quiet
kinda clueless at times
innocent
Possessive
jealous
energetic

>we lost our virginity together >talk abt having kids

redpilled means falling for nazi propaganda?

>Fucking impossible to find a reasonable girl these days
Wrong. That's why I saved these.
vocaroo.com/i/s09BeluEw8K6
vocaroo.com/i/s0EjYvPJDAxV
vocaroo.com/i/s0VzpeclFWyE
vocaroo.com/i/s06qY2Q0krdQ

nursing homes throughout the 70's-90's
alot of wartime era women that would love to talk to the young about their lives..

they're all pretty much died off..

Haha that's so false. My dad is a cuck and I came to my beliefs based off life appearances and research.

post bobs

Oh yeah, nazi propaganda, that's totally why I started disliking immigration of shitskin parasites.

There are no redpilled females. You need to mold them yourself and remove the virus the system has injected in them.

Also I've changed friends mind's. Women can come to these conclusions on their own and influence other women. They try and alienate women by making them think it's some obscure angry male belief system. That's part of their game. You're falling into that trap.

user snälla.

Attached: Screenshot_20190302-183752.png (1080x2160, 1.1M)

>mauritius

its hard to describe island dwellers, are you niggers, mestizo, bingo bongo or just subhuman?

what about a girl (male)? lots of super cute trans girls are eager to fulfill traditional gender roles

And she is doing this with an Asian. What a degenerate leaf.

Error 14: uterus not found

Attached: Screenshot_20181226-000515.png (2160x1080, 1.3M)

Dont you dare you shitskin

Im not a shit skin. Im slavic and she is portuguese

>not shitskin
>lives in canada
You're a shitskin

We’re here OP . Quietly Observing.

How do you find a innocent girl that doesn't drink and do drugs and go parting and stuff. I rejected like over 10 women because of that stuff

You know what you have to do then don't you?

>we could kidnap a bunch and force feed redpills to them, that's how rome got started after all!
He's right you know.

Attached: 1550452091048.jpg (499x499, 54K)

Promiscuity
youtube.com/watch?v=SL-d-yzivjQ

Wusses want exclusivity.

go to church you dipshits

Bump
This thread also needs bumping:

Do like me. Find a girl who is intelligent, slowly, and I mean like a snail moving through molasses here, redpill her yourself.
I was very lucky to find one that was both beautiful and intelligent, only drawback is that she's an INTJ.

And user, see

Get a muslim girl from russia

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

Get one of those Facebook mods from the below article who aren't bitching about being traumatized

theverge.com/2019/2/25/18229714/cognizant-facebook-content-moderator-interviews-trauma-working-conditions-arizona

Feminists should be regarded as demon possessed.
Lol
youtube.com/watch?v=tFrcJrZfFN8&t=0s

Most women will naturally gravitate towards leftism due to agreeableness and compassion.

Unless a woman has slightly more T in her, she'll be the same basic bitch who posts dog filter selfies like other millions of totally not like other girls unique individuals that they are.

What's the lore on INTJs?