Is hiring a prostitute as nerve wrecking as it seems? Should I get a massage first to get use to women touching me...

Is hiring a prostitute as nerve wrecking as it seems? Should I get a massage first to get use to women touching me? Wanna try out this sex thing I hear so much about. I'm 28 BTW.

Attached: Mr._Daniel_Plainview.jpg (2000x2000, 549K)

>Is hiring a prostitute as nerve wrecking as it seems?
At least in my experience, it almost was. But it's their job to make you feel comfortable enough to be intimate; so they know how to dispel nervousness. Plus, you can be about as open as you like with them, they'll go with the flow (something that ordinary women are usually scared off by).

>Should I get a massage first to get use to women touching me?
You could... but they sometimes charge more for that.

How would hiring a prostitute be nerve wrecking? They are literally objects for your satisfaction. They are not a human being who you have to make an impression on, they are moist holes for you to stick your tiny little cock into

>How would hiring a prostitute be nerve wrecking?
Having sex with anyone (the first time) is typically nervewracking. Plus it's against the law in many places. Plus, even where it's legal, there's a lot of social stigma attached.

Okay I get that, but having sex with a prostitute really isn't like having sex with a girl the first time. It's more like masturbating. Typically, you have to make a good impression on a girl and I get why someone would be feeling nervous then because it feels like you risk screwing up and changing that girls opinion of you, but with a prostitute you literally don't risk anything as far as the opinion wich that girl has of you. So I really don't see how it would be nerve wrecking to fuck a sentient fuckdoll.

Op here. I'm the kind of guy who gets nervous ordering fast food.

I am not a virgin, but I am far from sexually active.
I was on the absolute brink to take the plunge last week. Insanely horny, lonely and drunk, I was seriously about to make the call.
I just wanted to fuck a woman like a piece of meat, there was no wish for physical intimacy there, I wanted to use a woman like a toy, fuck her up the ass and feel my cock in her throat.

In the end I didn't. I waited around for so long, that I couldn't even reach one in the end, and the selection is not that appealing where I live.
Hotter than any girl I could pull, but not worth the money.
I am poor.
I jacked off and the next day I was feeling better.
I still got the thought in the back of my head about how easy it would be to get some relief, but I really don't wanna spend so much money...

yes they are judging you the entire time

>having sex with a prostitute really isn't like having sex with a girl the first time. It's more like masturbating.
Already, I can tell you're a moron.

>Typically, you have to make a good impression on a girl
Sex workers typically don't get involved with anyone who isn't safe by their metric.

>and I get why...
You very clearly don't.

>but with a prostitute you literally don't risk anything
- Diseases
- Jail
>So I really don't see how it would be nerve wrecking to fuck a sentient fuckdoll.
I don't think you're able to see a lot of things.

Attached: Bird with arms 1.jpg (400x529, 38K)

I'm the same. I have pretty bad social anxiety but still, I don't feel like having sex with a prostitute would be "nerve wrecking". Approaching a girl and asking her out would be nerve wrecking, but soliciting a prostitute would be no more nerve wrecking than ordering fast food. Sure, I get nervous and uncomfortable with any interaction with strangers but you are still just a customer and a service provider and no matter how awkward or faggy you are you will not be denied service or judged

Oh boy, we got us a complete retard here.

Having sex with a prostitute is in my opinion like masturbating because you don't have to put in any effort to become sexually pleasured other than paying them. You don't have to convince another human being that you are a suitable sex candidate in order to be pleasured.

>Sex workers typically don't get involved with anyone who isn't safe by their metric.
Yeah? So what? As long as you don't look like an obvious threat to them you won't be denied service. It's completely different from having to make a good impression on a normal girl enough to make her want to have sex with you.

>but with a prostitute you literally don't risk anything
Did you even read what I wrote you fucking moron? Try reading it again if you are even capable of understanding english.

>Having sex with a prostitute is in my opinion
Clearly.

>you don't have to put in any effort to become sexually pleasured other than paying them.
I don't think I've ever found myself using the phrase "obvious virgin" to describe a post.

>You don't have to convince another human being that you are a suitable sex candidate in order to be pleasured.
t. does not understand basic human nature

>As long as you don't look like an obvious threat to them you won't be denied service.
Threats are picked up on via cues and signals; not looks.

>It's completely different from having to make a good impression on a normal girl enough to make her want to have sex with you.
You need to have a good impression for her to want to take you as a client.

>Did you even read what I wrote you fucking moron?
Yes, and what you wrote was:
>with a prostitute you literally don't risk anything

And? What do I care?
I pay her to stick my dick into her orifices, as long as I can use her body to get me off I don't give two flying fucks what she thinks.

Not that guy, you are wrong.
Having to convince a girl that you are worth having sex with is not the same as buying a service with cold hard cash.
A prostitute doesn't have to be attracted to you, she doesn't have to be convinced of anything, she doesn't have to be wooed or seduced, she just has to be paid.
I don't have to take a prostitute out on a date or something to convince her to take me as a client.
I have to give her a few hundred bucks and then I fuck her for an hour and then it's done.
The parallels you are trying to draw here are just not there unless you are trying to say "all women are prostitutes in one way or another" or something retarded along those lines.
You are not actually making a point here.

>a few hundred bucks
Is it really that expensive in the US?

But having sex with a sex worker is going to have produce the same effects, before or after, as it would having sex with anyone else; especially for those inexperienced with sex. Any reasons why it would not, simply because of monetary exchange, is only splitting at hairs over irrelevant traits that are just plainly wrong.

And the rest of your argument is nothing more than misogynistic diatribe akin to:
>all women are prostitutes in one way or another

>You are not actually making a point here.
Tu quoque.

>Having sex with a prostitute is in my opinion
Yes that is my opinion. Is it an absolute fact that having sex with prostitutes is masturbating? No, and if you thought that I was sharing anything other than my opinion you are more retarded than I thought.

>t. does not understand basic human nature
I don't know if you live out in the jungles of africa where you can just rape any woman you want to but here in civilized society thats how it works m8.

>Yes, and what you wrote was
Okay so you did read it but you are just too stupid to understand? I wrote "with a prostitute you literally don't risk anything as far as the opinion wich that girl has of you"

You are so incredibly stupid it's hilarious. Thanks for a good laugh mate

You have serious problems with reading comprehension, and I am the second person to tell you that.

>But having sex with a sex worker is going to have produce the same effects, before or after, as it would having sex with anyone else; especially for those inexperienced with sex
But nobody is arguing that you moron?

>Yes that is my opinion.
Very clearly.

>I don't know if you live out in the jungles of africa where you can just rape any woman you want to but here in civilized society thats how it works m8.
Nonsequitur.

>Okay so you did read it but you are just too stupid to understand?
Yes, which was
>with a prostitute you literally don't risk anything
which is pretty damn textual and explicit.

>as far as the opinion wich that girl has of you
That's still saying the worst he has is what she thinks. Which is completely wrong in it's own right.

>But nobody is arguing that you moron?

See:
>How would hiring a prostitute be nerve wrecking? They are literally objects for your satisfaction. They are not a human being who you have to make an impression on, they are moist holes for you to stick your tiny little cock into
>but having sex with a prostitute really isn't like having sex with a girl the first time.
>but soliciting a prostitute would be no more nerve wrecking than ordering fast food
>Having sex with a prostitute is in my opinion like masturbating because you don't have to put in any effort to become sexually pleasured other than paying them. You don't have to convince another human being that you are a suitable sex candidate in order to be pleasured.
>A prostitute doesn't have to be attracted to you, she doesn't have to be convinced of anything, she doesn't have to be wooed or seduced, she just has to be paid.
>I don't have to take a prostitute out on a date or something to convince her to take me as a client.

>separate the post into various greentext segments and pick it apart in irrelevant segments
Guaranteed replies mate

>separate the post into various greentext segments and pick it apart in irrelevant segments
Yes, it's called discourse. People have those a lot.

All of these statements are correct.

All of these statements are arguing that taking up the services of a sex worker has different effects on the person than sex with anyone else; which obviously isn't, depending on said person.

Wrong actually.
If you ever had a meaningless one night stand, you would know the level of detachment prevents any sort of real intimacy.
It's literally just bashing sex parts together.
With a prostitute it's the same, but times 10.

>It's literally just bashing sex parts together.
You suffer from a severe lack of perspective. I implore you to consider the possibility that depersonalization is not as easy for everybody as it is for you nor does it come naturally.

>Wrong actually.
Irony.

>If you ever had a meaningless one night stand, you would know the level of detachment prevents any sort of real intimacy.
A sex worker's job is to provide you with any sense of intimacy and completeness; even if it's only because you paid them. That's part of their work. That's how they can make an income from it.

>It's literally just bashing sex parts together.
Relative.

>With a prostitute it's the same, but times 10.
See above.

You suffer from a severe lack of experience lmao
You are probably one of those dudes who has sex once (or at least imagines it) and then starts talking about marriage immediately.
Grow up, pal, it aint a fairytale out there.

>A sex worker's job is to provide you with any sense of intimacy and completeness
Weird how it's nearly exclusively males that use this kind of service then.
A sense of intimacy should be something both a man or woman needs equally, if not moreso for women, no?
It's almost as if it's really just about satisfying basic urges to the vast majority of clients.
Did you lose your V-card to a whore by any chance?
Cause you sure sound like it.

Its just really silly and immature to assume that everybody can just decide to view casual sex and/or prostitution as a simple transaction or that emotion isn't frequently involved. Your entire post hinges on your incorrect assumption that casual sex is always a mechanism of detachment or that people don't frequently mistake shallow intimacy for meaningful intimacy. Life and human emotion just isn't that simple. Attacking me and my love life which you know nothing about doesn't successfully distract from how objectively incorrect you are.

>Weird how it's nearly exclusively males that use this kind of service then.
Aren't you in for a surprise... but that's a different discussion altogether.

>A sense of intimacy should be something both a man or woman needs equally, if not moreso for women, no?
Non-sequitur.

>It's almost as if it's really just about satisfying basic urges to the vast majority of clients.
Most jobs are.

>Did you lose your V-card to a whore by any chance?
Subtle ad hom.

>Cause you sure sound like it.
Tu quoque. :)

You continue to make no actual arguments.
Using latin words isn't actually an argument.
Have you even had sex in your entire life
>Inb4 wah wah ad hominem
yes damn straight.
You wouldn't ask someone who has never done any plumbing on advice on plumbing.
Hell, you can barely formulate a statement.
Come back to talk when you have lost your virginity, and no, not to a whore, to a real person.

>You continue to make no actual arguments.
Tu quoque.

>Using latin words isn't actually an argument.
Then you've misunderstood the phrases in ways even high school kids wouldn't.

>Have you even had sex in your entire life
>>Inb4 wah wah ad hominem
>yes damn straight.
Well yeah, you've already admitted to it.

>You wouldn't ask someone who has never done any plumbing on advice on plumbing.
Unrelated.

you're going to have to point out what he said isn't an argument, because so far he's providing the only arguments in this thread.

Can you samefag even harder.
Literally the whole thread is you saying "non sequitur " (you are using half of these wrong btw) and people telling you you are a retard for believing naive things about whores selling themselves.
But hey, maybe if you damage control a bit harder, a girl will sleep with you without you having to pay for it.
Then you too will know what intimacy feels like, cause banging a prostitute sure as fuck aint it holy shit lmao
Thread was over with the fpbp, but please, give us more insight about how little you understand about adult relationships and sex.