The Future?

Well Jow Forums, is this the future?

Attached: HmDzeo3.jpg (1072x1300, 279K)

Yes.

Future's not looking too good.

heck yeah
strong powerful independent women

One of them is almost dead so no.

The pendulum is just about at its apex and is about to swing back, hard.

I'm sure that's what hitler thought in his bunker too

Pelosi will out live Trump

This is the beginning of the end for sure.

The future is FEMA.

Dont worry, white man, islam is coming to save you from feminism/jews/LGBTP.
You will cry, kick and scream as we save you but we will save you none the less.

Attached: 1504885271543.jpg (750x850, 56K)

Why is 2019 the beginning of the end, and not 1945 or 1965?

Maybe older women will fare alright. Younger women will compete with female robots and artificial wombs.

And shaped charges Can move future events as well.

>Nancy wearing purple

The future is female. Males are not needed in a post-hunter gatherer civilized society. One male per 1000 females is sufficient to propagate the human species without inbreeding.

In fact, the male need not be anything more than a set of gonads with a crude brain in an incubator like in some fish species.

i must admit i think i am triggered more by the cover with women as i would be if the same thing was done by men. I think the reason is that I experienced women behaving like this to be extremly obnoxious

Attached: 8690DBD6-F25E-4A17-A46B-FA76FD428FE8.jpg (800x972, 114K)

If it is, it's not a good one.
To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 462K)

Can I just pay Jizya or whatever it's called instead of coverting.

Isn't every other woman world leader getting fired or investigated for corruption? I heard the Brazillian & Korean presidents are getting fired over corruption and Merkel and May's people want them dead. Are there any female leaders that arern't ruining their countries, getting fired or who's people want them dead?

Attached: 1506337412725.jpg (960x740, 98K)

You have to go back farther, pre WWI, that's when this ball started rolling.