Big pharma and transgender

Big pharma has a big role in the transgender movement. They are making so much fucking money with hormone therapy and antidepressants for these people.

Why does Jow Forums defend these fucking billionaire companies so much?

Attached: 4F10B26D-964A-4B95-8733-13CDD9A77E80.jpg (1125x1322, 608K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GQfSLnRE2Fg
medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b
medium.com/@sue.donym1984/the-new-homophobic-bridge-to-nowhere-child-transition-c621d6188d6e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be commie faggot
>"why does Jow Forums capitalist? capitalism is trans!"
>think this will make Jow Forums want to be commies

all pharma patents should be invalidated
it still would not solve the tranny issue though, all those medications are old and companies don't make that much.
its the medications that cost $40,000 a year that are a big problem, economically speaking. socially, yes i agree with you.
but those antipsychotics are going to cost more to the government than the hormones, antidepressants it depends on how new the medication is. the newer and more ads you see for the medication, the more expensive.

>Why does Jow Forums defend these fucking billionaire companies so much?
when?

FPBP

Attached: 20180706_200641.png (782x785, 629K)

Not an argument. Instead clarify why, in a free market, pharmaceutical companies do not have an incentive to promote trangenderism (i.e., an unnecessary procedure that requires purchase of lots of drugs repeatedly for a very long time). This is the point he was making, and I am interested to hear your counterpoint.

good point wtf

What are some Big Pharma stocks that sell tranny drugs?
I want to invest in it

They be feeding them baby hormones.
They cannibals now.

>scent gold

Attached: durr.jpg (644x500, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GQfSLnRE2Fg

Attached: e0e.gif (499x308, 568K)

>You're either a lolbert or a commie
>no inbetween

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

Steroids are cheap.

It's true.
medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b
medium.com/@sue.donym1984/the-new-homophobic-bridge-to-nowhere-child-transition-c621d6188d6e

>not an argument
Looks like an observation to me. Eat shit, nigger.

Theres a sizeable portion of Jow Forums that believes corporations should do whatever they want with no restrictions. Truly ancaps are the biggest bootlickers imaginable.

This really is the genius lawful evil move if you want a smart investment. The tranny fad isn't going to end any time soon and it seems to be growing.

Follow the money.

If their customers bleed, we can kill them.

Attached: Hisoka_episode_16.png (1278x1400, 2.39M)

>bootlickers
Look ma! I posted it again!

Great minds, user, great minds.
Now recommend me some.

FEMINISTS TRIED WARNING YOU LEFTIES BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN AND DROVE THEM OUT. NOW YOU SUCK OFF ANY BIG CORPORATION THAT USES A RAINBOW FLAG AHAHAHHA.

Attached: The_Transsexual_Empire_(Janice_Raymond_book).jpg (206x300, 14K)

poo

SMASH CAPITALIS- wait nevermind FUCK BIGOTS!

Attached: 1529621858533.png (1248x822, 527K)

Lick the poo, poolickers.

Very good article. Obligatory Jow Forums reading