How to systematically destroy my life?

Despite everything, the only thing I'm good at is destroying my own life and happiness. I'm no stranger to many vices, I've cheated, backstabbed, been a coward, cut people who loved me off and I'd probably work as a hitman if it was legal, so if you're a moralfag don't feel bad to help me.

The problem is, I've been doing it in a too pussified way - too passively and slowly. I wanna fuck up for real. I wanna do something real grand. But I'm a pussy. All I do is lay at home with a laptop, passively listen to my family giving me shit, or smoke weed at my friend's place.

So how do I systematically destroy my life?

Attached: lilpeep04.jpg (960x640, 78K)

Grow the fuck up.
What a loser.

Dear underrage,
Stop posting.
Sincerely, everyone

Thanks

to truly destroy your life, you would have to regret having destroyed your life

No problem. It would be worth it at least.

i.e. you would have to think that it wasn't worth it

It would be worth it, regardless of what I would think.

Read this book, user.

Attached: 81OthjkJBuL.jpg (946x1533, 298K)

I read it back in school, I remember it quite clearly. I might do it again tho.

LMFAO IMAGINE listening to lil peep

Just start doing hard drugs you faggot

another emo Lil Peep fan.
bruh, just get a life.

No money for smack, tho I always wanted to.
You know, I might just start doing dope. I friend of mine has connections, and she also just got dumped lately so she might be fucked up enough to get me some dope...

this is one of the dumbest things I've ever read
>I'd probably work as a hitman
holy kek no you wouldn't you little loser

u fuckin wat m8
ill fuckin rek u
fite me IRL

>So how do I systematically destroy my life?
Don't. Do good with your life. Or at least don't hurt yourself or others. Have you thought of an out doors hobby? It might help.

You want to fuck yourself up? Get yourself a narcotics addiction and a life time of pain. I am speaking from my own personal experiences the difference is I didn’t do it on purpose and you will be.

>Go buy some Kleen-Out drain opener. The shit is like $5 and is 97%+ sulphuric acid.
>Dump that shit on your leg in the shower. Leave it on for 20 or so seconds then rinse and call and ambulance. Warning it is going to hurt a lot.
>The ambulance is going to start you off with a few shots of fentanyl to start off.
>you will be in the hospital for a few weeks or more IV narcotics than you can fathom.
>you will probably need a skin graft after the first week which will lead to more narcotics and more nasty scars.
>Once you finally get out the narcotics never stop due to general pain and nerve pain.

Enjoy your lifetime of addiction constant pain and a never ending flow of pity.

damn that's a good one dude

Shit will duck you up good. I am about to have my 3rd graft to try and solve nerve pain and a few other complications. This all started last May. I am on so many narcotics I have to regularly take a laxative and do enemas because I just can’t poop and the pain from constipation is insane after a day or two of no poops.

I hope you win the lottery

yeah same, that fucking sucks big dingus. want to spare any more details? have you thought about having the leg amputated (if that's what actually happened/is possible/advisable)

also best of luck with ur graft

Thanks dudes.

I was unclogging a sink and the bottle fell off the counter and spilled down my leg. I had no idea that shot was almost pure sulphuric acid.

We have talked amputation a little bit but right now everything should be solvable with grafts. I might reach the point where that isn’t an option anymore and I am sure amputation will be a bigger topic. Amputation wouldn’t exactly be a solution the problems I am having now we would just be trading for different surgery and different problems. At the moment Inwild rather stick with the monster I know. Amputation would happen if say something like a bad infection happened that might turn into sepsis and regraphting won’t get rid of the infection and infected tissue.