Ohohohohoho flyovers btfo

ohohohohoho flyovers btfo
youtube.com/watch?v=s0oeeXjyHiw

Attached: 2016-US-President-by-Precinct-1460x820-min.png (1460x820, 364K)

This video was hilarious and true af. Hopefully Amazon can make a difference in those areas.

The founding father's were right.
Cities are a threat to the Republic.
But they did not go far enough.
If you live in a city you should not be allowed a vote.
People who live in cities are sub-human scum.

Found the redneck

This is a typical red state city.

Attached: IMG_5509.jpg (3264x2448, 1.67M)

Bill Maher is an anti-white jewish supremacist.

No doubt that it is beautiful. But there is quite literally nothing to do. I live in suburbs in California right next to the beach and shits actually gorgeous. Considering its near a blue city I can also do a bunch of other fun shit with my free time, it's quite literally amazing.

We need to stop sending them food and fuel for a month.

Wow, the comments are based and reddish-purplepilled

"I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's gross domestic product... I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward." Uhh I'm sorry sweaty but that's wrong...

Attached: 1484559998974.png (1124x1078, 334K)

Yeah let's be honest here flyover states fucking suck im sick of hanging out with hicks who skin cats for fun

DUDE DID YOU KNOW I CAN GET ETHNIC FOOD X AT 2 AM DELIVERED TO MY STUDIO APARTMENT? ITS SOOO DOPE AND MAKES IT COMPLETELY WORTH LIVING IN A LAND FULL OF COMMIES AND FOREIGNERS. I CAN ALSO DO AWESOME SHIT LIKE GO TO THE LOCAL WEED DISPENSARY (DUDE WEED LMAO) AND GET TOTALLY *BAKED*.

OH NO NO NO DUDE LOL IM NOT A WORTHLESS HEDONIST I JUST ENJOY LIFE! I JUST WANT TO LIVE LIFE TO ITS FULLEST?

HAVE KIDS? NAH BRO THATS TOO MUCH WOOOORK.

FIX MY CAR? WHAT CAR? I DONT CARE ABOUT LEAVING THIS CITY DUDE LOL THERES LITERALLY NOOOOTHING IN THE OUTSIDE WORLD AT ALL!

WHAT? OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES? UH BRO THAT TAKES PHYSICAL EFFORT AND I MIGHT GET DIRTY. HUH? SOCIAL GATHERINGS WITH MY NEIGHBORS AND COMMUNITY? DUDE GROSS THATS FOR LOSERS LOL.

how pathetic.
>uses real housewives as an index of cultural cache.
the coolest have tuned out, bill. you've lost the interest of the many, and that trend is accelerating. you're really only communicating within a very narrow band of the electorate, and it's shrinking by the minute.
you lack panache. you're dead-eyed and dull. you're losing. and we do own you. now we're going to turn you out.
Amazon is leaving seattle, btw. and it's thanks to the very policies you endorse.
san fransico is an open sewer.
the wealthy and talented are leaving california, new york and chicgao in droves.
you're coasting on a dying legacy. and you know it.

You don't even need to go that deep on that infographic, just ask why the voices of those in economically depressed or stagnant areas shouldn't have an opinion on an individual with potential influence over the economy.
>OH YOUR SHITHOLES HAVE STAGNATED UNDER OBAMA? WELL VOTE FOR THE OTHER BLUE CANDIDATE YOU FUCKING RACIST

Look how red Minnesota is .Stop hating on us please.

Oh wow some coastal kike hates whites, what a big surprise

Attached: 1502862201327.jpg (640x822, 191K)

Milwaukee ruins it.

I love how you made blind assumptions on my character. I actually have a house in the woods an hour away and I go there quite frequently to have fun in nature. As well I definitely want to have kids and I know how to fix my car because I don't want to pay someone for that shit. Just because I am able to enjoy life to its fullest doesn't mean I am somehow worse than someone who isn't.

Account for blm and state federal land and repost the map, faggot

Milwaukee is in Wisconsin

Which major city ruins Minnesota then?

Minneapolis/St. Paul

Engrossing in basal hedonistic pleasures does not mean you are enjoying life to its fullest. it means you are distracting yourself effectively for a given amount of money (which represents your time on earth) and allowing it to sooth you into complacency.

You're feeding the urban machine that would gladly see your rural home destroyed and you forced into a combloc unit given the power to do so.

I mean so far I have been enjoying life, if that ever became true I will agree with you.

That the Smokey Mountains? It looks kinda like the area I live.

Somalis are literally trained to vote correctly by "Community Organizers" and other worthless types. Mexicans have been imported into the state in hundreds. Browns have ransacked entire towns, and have totally transformed public spaces, sometimes taking them over entirely. It's fucking awful up there.

Minneapolis/St. Paul ruins it. And the Somalia niggers are ruining that city

He pretty much just brought up that a lot of places are dying and need new economic opportunity. What he wants it to lead to is pretty shit, but the first part is true.

>But there is quite literally nothing to do.
>do a bunch of other shit
What do you actually “do” that you can’t do in flyover states, besides visit the beach? Some flyovers have lakes and shit anyway that let you emulate the experience. Huge, vast expanses of nature that get away from city faggots. And a lot of people live like 20-30 from big cities anyway. Where did the meme of “cities are literally the only interesting places to live in the world” come from?

Didn't laugh once. I don't get why people find his shitty pun humour funny.

I'm sure Nebraskanons can't wait to have their lands flooded with migrants and soys.

>Redneck
Redcoat.

Attached: Political compass stonetoss.jpg (1882x2048, 404K)

>that blue band of nigation in the SE

Don't get me wrong there are a lot of fun things to do in nature. But unless you have a full day to waste you can't have too much fun. What I'm talking about is parties, concerts, plays, and restaurants. Most flyover states are not on the same caliber on these things, and that can make it quite boring.

That's Juneau
>t. Juneaufag

So at the founding this was mostly true. You could only vote if you OWNED land.

California sends "you" most of the fruits and vegetables grown in the US. But, yeah, we might run out of corn syrup lets see who last longer!

Only boring people are bored.

Pretty sure poor black families are Chef Boyardee's target market Bill

Here's an interesting thought.

Why should mentally ill people be allowed to vote? If they are not in a sound state of mind, why are they allowed to be given the ability to alter the political system that might damage the security and prosperity of regular people? Why should a person who is prone to not thinking clearly be given the right to make decisions that govern over myself and my family?

Attached: 36c67cf603670d027a5a2ed3b04f81a6.jpg (600x600, 24K)

Sure, but how do you objectively measure mental illness.
Is a person who rejects a mad system when all other have adopted it mad?

Now post the map of the 2018 congressional election, so I can fill my pool with all the incel tears.

Saved, good info

Attached: 1480692179132.jpg (600x415, 54K)

Attached: 46499056_1987361814688155_316442964052148224_n.jpg (697x457, 49K)

>areas with niggers, spics, and jews vote democrat.

Surprise surprise

sounds right
at least for an agrarian society

what should you need to own to become a responsible voter in an industrial society?
and what should a voter own in a digital society?

>fruits and vegetables
You realize people consume far more grains, meats, and dairy than fruits and vegetables, right?

>parties
Happen everywhere.
>concerts
I guess if you consider this something essential to happiness to be live music I don't know what to say.
>plays
heh
>restaurants
You can cook food that's far better than what they make with a little effort.

Also all of those things are readily available in mid-size cities in flyover states. I live in rural kKntucky and can easily go see concerts for just about any band worth a shit, get MUH FOOD (god why is it always about fucking food with urbanites?), attend actually fun parties (outdoor, little concern for noise or time of day), and I really don't care about plays so I can't say anything there.

>and what should a voter own in a digital society?
A Bitcoin

Attached: 1477240044132.jpg (1423x2136, 300K)

Unless all you like to do is lay on a beach surrounded by shitskins and faggots, there is no difference in things to do.

The most accurate political compass I've seen.

>they want to be like us
The audacity of this filthy fucking kike. Death to the Jewnited States