Holocaust thread

New thread

Attached: holocaust debate2.jpg (660x371, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
bitchute.com/video/p6ANm8yZUyB0/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
archive.fo/BCeIg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_certificate
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism
youtube.com/watch?v=6I7FP51_0fo
bitchute.com/video/T0PR0fHd8O2N/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler
bitchute.com/video/JaHCkwQVnYhf/
marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1931/01/12.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Refer to this

Reposting this:

Joseph Goebbels - The Jewish Problem
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

Please excuse the “and still lost” bit I was really getting into my post

Adolf Hitler - The Jew Wanted This War
bitchute.com/video/p6ANm8yZUyB0/

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

The Zionist Jews did the Holocaust to the non-Zionist Jews

There was no holocaust

Stalin's Jews
We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

Attached: 1402597517985.jpg (744x992, 72K)

>more jews died of starvation than gassings

When did jews start starving specifically? I know the answer i just want to know where all the jews were going in 1943 and 1944 (1944 specifically since typhus was eliminated at auschwitz)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution

Attached: 1524912382450.png (844x757, 1.29M)

Dude they killed like a hundred Brits. Quit making it out to be such a monumental task.

The jewish first head of the Red Army Lev Bronstein alone exterminated at least ten million Europeans.

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

Attached: NYTMMay1943Buch.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

wait I thought slavs were not people hold up which one is it heidrich?

If your country acknowledges the "Holocaust" it simply means you are under Jewish control. Do you think Iran has "holocaust" memorials or "Holocaust" books in their libraries? Of course not. How about North Korea? Nope. The amount of "Holocaust" propaganda in your area is directly correlated to the amount of Jewish tyranny you are under.

Zionist terrorism against the British after WWII succeeded and convinced the world that terrorism could 'liberate' countries. Our empire collapsed shortly thereafter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine

Attached: 1478313046483.jpg (600x430, 39K)

Well practically zero Jews died of gassings. I think David Cole managed to prove that about a hundred Jews were gassed in some obscure camp but that's it. When I said killed directly by Nazis I meant by bullets, which is how Jews were actually killed (on top of disease and starvation, exposure etc.).

You can't produce one anti-Slav recorded Hitler speech or a single anti-Slav poster.

Attached: 1531294928850.jpg (1138x640, 128K)

I wonder why there are no holocaust deniers who don't have an underlying motivation in that they hate Jews. Almost like denial stems from the hatred and they gladly ignore the horrible logic denial requires. Anyone know why?

Jow Forums claims that Europeans had every right to round up the eternal enemy of mankind and remove them from the continent.

Attached: 1540792230748.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

Remember the holocoaster.

Attached: holocoaster.png (925x767, 1.1M)

All that’s ever been said here is that Hitler was right

>deniers
Jow Forums doesn't deny the lolocoaster we claim the six billion is Holodomor projection. Kike NKVD head Yagoda, kike Kaganovich and kike-married Molotov purposefully famined 6,000,000 Slavs throughout the early 1930's by seizing their grain and selling it abroad.

Attached: 1524907845231.png (480x605, 685K)

Adolf Hitler speaks to Americans
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (922x482, 150K)

Not many countries outside of Europe and the colonies accept the holocaust narrative. That comes from it being such obvious bullshit.

Jow Forums has a relatively wide range of opinions and beliefs.

For me it was the opposite. I first found out the extent to which I've been lied to and manipulated by Jews. Then gradually I began to hate them.

One day Americans will find out who ruined their country and they'll probably give the inbreds another six billion (real or otherwise) to whine about.

Attached: 1524909025806.png (640x845, 740K)

It’s very tiresome when people say I’m denying the Holocaust when all I’m stating is that the logistics don’t add up

Attached: 48D70BE9-B5F3-4974-B3ED-A33223B56E01.jpg (807x659, 37K)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

*GASP*

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

holy fucking shit

>lebensraum wasnt real
>einsatzgruppen wasnt real
>general plan ost wasnt real
>hunger plan wasnt real

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Attached: laughing-black-man-8945767.jpg (600x900, 114K)

As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood.
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
archive.fo/BCeIg

Attached: 1540998533805.png (463x518, 203K)

You openly deny that Germany attempted a systematic mass genocide of the Jews, correct? Hiding behind "well of course they did, but there weren't 6 million" seems pretty weak.

Feel free to correct me, but I don't think you're being genuine. There's less than 800 Jews in your country according to Wikipedia.

For me it was the complete opposite. I was a normalfag leftist who started debating Holocaust deniers. When it became obvious to me it's fake, which is inevitable when you have a single shred of intellectual honesty, I started resent the Jews. Then I started learning about the Jews and what they've been up to for thousands of years now. So if it hadn't been for the Holocaust lie I probably would think Jews were just some random people known for it's comedians and bagels.

Attached: gief_moniez_plox.jpg (499x690, 300K)

>Generalmeme Ost
Literally doesn't exist. Hitler could have Yagoda'd or Bronstein'd all the Poles in 1940 if that was his plan.

Attached: 1549404258978.jpg (846x339, 106K)

If everything about the Holocaust so far has been a gross exaggeration. What makes those any different?

New holocaust when?

We claim it wasn't anywhere near six million and that jewish communists had already exterminated tens of millions of Europeans before Hitler came to power.

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

I've yet to see a single denier argument that doesn't involve some kind of stat manipulation, blatant falsehood, whataboutism, or false representation of a picture / document / etc. Just saying.

>david cole managed to prove

david coles entire documentary is based around 1 gas chamber at auschwitz and getting the curator of the museum to admit it was dressed up after the war. He forgot to visit the other 4. Because the germans blew them the fuck up in 1945 before the russians arrived

Lebensraum appears nine times in Mein Kampf. I'm familiar with Chapter 14 (Eastern Policy) and why you inbreds never quote it directly.

Attached: 1418554654343.jpg (516x640, 85K)

That's what I said, you have some weird false-justification for Jew hatred and then leaked that into denial. I'm not in agreement with your incorrect claims about communism, you cannot use those as a defense of your position when that groundwork is falsehood in and of itself.

just about meow

Attached: 632B473U89R66N6.jpg (550x550, 27K)

>A "Swede or an Englishman, a Frenchman or Czech, a Pole or Italian" was considered to be related, that is, "Aryan".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_certificate

Attached: 1430927390454.jpg (970x863, 173K)

There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd), or of Krassin or Radek – all Jews.

In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses. The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing.

Rt. Hon. Winston S. Churchill

Attached: 1418092027080.jpg (750x1055, 154K)

Well, I don't know about any of that. I can't take responsibility for what other deniers think or say. What I know is that I've yet to see any evidence for the claims that Germany systematically murdered 6 million Jews. So until I see something like that I'm just going to continue thinking it's bullshit. After all, people lie all the time and the majority believes crazy things all the time too. It's not long ago since everyone believed God made the sun revolve around the Earth. Can't have majority consensus and appeals to authority as your basis for what you believe. Gotta be evidence and consistency, which the whole Holocaust narrative lacks.

This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing.

It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognizable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.

Rt. Hon. Winston S. Churchill

Attached: 1543870150492.jpg (906x689, 158K)

I have yet to see a single testimony that doesnt contradict every other testimony.

I have yet to see an actual document stating intent or execution of plans to do some James Bond villain shit to civilian PoWs.

Someday I hope I get to personally put a bullet through your head. If there is an office here in the US and you work at it. It might happen in the far future... in minecraft.

Good guys are coming back and we are be merciless just like you were merciless to civilians in both wars.

>post 4 things
>picks out 1 thing

Okay so what was the point of promising SS men soviet farmland when they applied?

What was the point of the einsatzgruppen massacring entire farms?

Why would herbert backe write up an entire plan to starve all the "useless eaters"?

Seems strange

The 'deathcamps' count every transfer that passed through a "jewish ghetto" (all major cities) and the camp. Nevermind the goy criminals, partisans, multiple transfers, escapees, survivors, people that were transferred out to factories as slave labour, etc. Add 1,400,000 jews shot by 3,500 SS police and you get ~500k shy of the ridiculous six billion figure.

Attached: 1494764695101.jpg (2000x3071, 693K)

Here comes polak JIDF galloping in for sympathy and gibs

Well, that shaming tactic isn't going to get you very far around here. Shaming people into submission works very well on Reddit, but here you have to leave that faggy bullshit behind and actually try to argue your points.

The SS police units had 3,500 men at their peak. They exterminated enemies of Europe and anyone that sabotaged the war effort against the Red Army.

Attached: 1540498531741.png (893x818, 1.35M)

Attached: 1539805848404.png (492x406, 13K)

Thoughts on the Holocaust - Dr. William Pierce

youtube.com/watch?v=6I7FP51_0fo

Attached: Pierce the real world.jpg (600x529, 88K)

I spent the entire thread giving you documents , photographs , and and hard math on how it happened

you just didnt listen. Stop pretending like you are not a mental toddler who wont accept photographic evidence because its so damning

It works on newfags for sure

>quoting churchill
>incorrectly representing the rise of communism and the role Germany in WW1 played in creating it.
I don't think I'm gonna get much as far as actual discussion from you, am I?

You did it right there. There's mountains of evidence. You dismiss it all as a grand conspiracy. How does one show an individual evidence when any and all sources contradictory to his preconceived view are dismissed as part of said conspiracy. It's the bible fallacy repackaged.

I've been on Jow Forums for years. Don't try deflect with some newfag garbage. Plenty people avoid these threads because it's pretty frequently the same 100 or so images that a few folk come by and debunk before the thread devolves into everyone screaming shill and it hitting bump limit. If you've got any good "argument," let's see it.

>they exterminated enemies of europe

Its funny if you actually look at the orders they recieved partisans were listed as "communists and jews"

When you roll up into a farmers village and round everyone up , how do you determine who is communist and who is a jew?

you dont you kill everyone in the villiage. Which is what they literally did and stole all their shit

You realize photos can be doctored, right?

Why do you think you have the right to decide what is my standard of proof? I'm saying your evidence doesn't meet my standard of proof. You can think it's evidence as much as you want. I can go out there today and find thousands of documents and pictures telling me Aliens are real or that reptilians rule the world. It means nothing to me.

This is why I just say "wooden doors lol" and let the discussion go from there. The holohoax narrative cannot withstand even the smallest flaw, so this is like driving a wedge into a tiny crack in their mind.

>wooden doors on gas chambers

Adolf Hitler - The Cost Of War
bitchute.com/video/T0PR0fHd8O2N/

Attached: 1514120973924.png (865x566, 945K)

Not an argument.

Attached: 1513118146285.jpg (402x604, 67K)

>Feel free to correct me, but I don't think you're being genuine. There's less than 800 Jews in your country according to Wikipedia.
While it's true that Jews do not have much direct influence over Norway or Norwegian politics, the effect of international Jewry can be felt in every westernized country.
Americans tend to vastly underestimate how much power and influence American politics and culture has over small, Americanized nations such as my own.
By way of America as a proxy, the Jews have brought us censorship and globalism, self-hatred and guilt for crimes we have not committed. The Jew has brought us the sexual liberation and feminism, skyrocketing rates of single motherhood, and widespread depression in our young boys. The Jew has forced us into NATO, where we have been made to drop thousands of bombs upon countries like Libya that do not pose a threat to us what so ever. The Jew has forced us to take part in wars for profit and for Israel's control of the middle east, such as the Afghanistan war. The Jew has brought us unsustainable levels of immigration, which at this point is only reversible through mass deportation or worse.
But worse still is the effect they have had on my brothers and sisters, my kin, in other countries such as Germany, the UK or the US. I do not hate the Jew for what it has done to me personally. I hate the Jew for what it has done to us collectively.
Sorry for the LARP rant, I've been watching Hitler videos all day.

>There's mountains of evidence.
Show me this evidence then. Where are the remains of these gorillions of people?

>Don't try deflect with some newfag garbage.
What? Everyone can see that you're trying to use shaming tactics instead of argument. I'm just pointing it out.

The hohloHOAX is the biggest FRAUD of the 20th Century, giving Palestine to Khazar land thieves control of the West to Juden.

Attached: Holofunnies15.jpg (750x750, 446K)

This photo is probably staged but plenty of moments like these happened between 1941-45. Instead of arguing the six billion and showing how the Soviets fabricated evidence I prefer to explain why Hitler hated the jews.

Attached: 1517260343161.jpg (357x399, 74K)

>photos can be doctored

these photos were presented in the 40s and 50s

there was no photoshop. the only tools photographers had at their disposal at the time was dodging and burning. If you were a retard like stalin , you could with some effort remove people from pictures.

but you cant just shit something like this out of your ass using a dodge tool in a lightroom

Attached: krema full res.jpg (1352x1773, 365K)

.. wrong pic

Attached: russian-pistol.png (500x686, 346K)

But that picture tells us very little. How do you suppose that says anything about 6 million killed?

It was explained to you in the other thread they were dumped in the river and the surrounding fields. and in the surrounding fields you can find human remains

Attached: Sobibor Human Bone fragments.jpg (800x600, 124K)

How about the fact that Zyklon B clearly stained the walls in the laundry room, where it was used to delouse clothes. But there were no stains in any of the alleged gas chambers, and no cyanide was found through the chemical testing related to the Zündel trials?
Or the fact that Zyklon B had been used for years and years at the southern US border before WW2 even started, as a delousing agent?

tbqh i doubt that even if they used wooden doors, there would be enough ventilation for anybody in a gas chamber to actually breathe if you flood them with poison. Although the leaking gas would to some extent harm soldiers outside the chambers

You just said that with some effort photos can be doctored. If the propaganda was as strong as it needed to be there’s no doubt that many, not all, photos depicting inhumane acts by the Nazis were doctored to sway opinion for the populace to want to continue the war.

The issue is your "standard of proof" is non-existent. Any and all proof against your view is dismissed as lies or grand conspiracy.

Your top tier argument is that a wooden door exists? Is wood not sturdy or something? I doubt I could break through my wooden door sitting next to me, why would starved prisoners be able to break through a door of more sturdy material than used on mine today?

Ok so we went from you personally being impacted by Jews to requiring I believe your grand Jew conspiracy to see any impact. See the problem? Goes right back to my first post.

Ok so all the photos, trials, testimonies, survivor accounts, etc. are non-admissible evidence? What's fair game then? You don't understand how remains can be hidden or what not? If a soldier shot a Jew fleeing their village in some random woods that body isn't going to somehow end up in the piles, it'll be eaten by animals. I can't honestly believe you actually think "why can't they show me all 6 million dead bodies" is an argument. Nobody would actually argue that sincerely. That's why these threads are always so stupid to me.

This is your proof of the six billion? A photo of some guy with bone fragments? Weak af.

Attached: 1549427146651.jpg (1023x978, 228K)

That photo was from a train crash in America in the 20s

>this evidence is fake, but this totally happened

And what exactly does that photo show? Dead bodies being burned in the open? In wartime?

How unusual.

And I explained to you in the other thread that I find this explanation ridiculous. The remains from 1.5 million people would make up an immense amount of bone and bone fragments. Not some scattered pieces here and there. You seem to have some problems with spatial imagination, because I don't think you realize how many people 1.5 million are. It's a whole, large US city. It's a huge mountain of people, and even assuming all these were cremated by magical oven technology, there would still remain a fucking mountain of bone and teeth. But no one can seem to locate said mountain anywhere. So I'm holding off for that, wake me up when you've found it.

because this picture was taken at the site of krema 5 which was a gas chamber

pic related. Same site over the ruins of the building that were blown up in january of 1945 by the germans.

Why would they blow up the building?

Attached: krema ruins.jpg (443x295, 148K)

these apparently included Jewish children. you unironically post a Polish twitter pic when Poland lost millions during the war, and, had the Nazis won, would have had almost all of its population killed or displaced to make room for German settlers, as would most of Eastern Europe. Hitler wasnt an alt-right shitlord "defending europe". all of the nazi larpers are mutts with no identity of their own, so they have to latch on to the strong horse of the third reich. a strong horse that totally wouldn't kill its racial enemies, amirite ;)

I hate to break it to you, but the "stain" argument is based on an initial falsehood of how Zyklon B works. The concentration that is an LD50 for humans is far lower than louse. I can't believe you've never bothered to try figure that out.

rofl

Were those jewish bones or the 9mil German POWs that were genocided post war after being held in the same camps?

not entirely correct, there have been photos in which _significant_ changes have been made, such as overlay, changing background, editing objects in/out to create a false implication
you'd be amazed how much was possible back then

>Your standard of proof is nonexistent
What the fuck?

>Ok so we went from you personally being impacted by Jews to requiring I believe your grand Jew conspiracy to see any impact. See the problem? Goes right back to my first post.
Honestly you lost me. Any personal impact on me doesn't have anything to do with whether or not the holocaust happened.

You'll notice it's a Russian pistol. The point is I don't deny that plenty of jews were dumped into pits, I claim your six million figure is ridiculously inflated and that jewish communists exterminated tens of millions of Europeans before Hitler came to power. The kike that sued for widespread abortion in Canada survived a German deathcamp.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler

Attached: 1423338733193.jpg (1200x1200, 320K)

Damn i wish i was in that camp

>The issue is your "standard of proof" is non-existent. Any and all proof against your view is dismissed as lies or grand conspiracy.
Not at all. I'd be prepared to change my mind if someone could demonstrate ovens that work like portrayed (not just you claiming they exist without any proof) or if you could point me to the immense amount of remains that would be left behind. I don't think that's unreasonable, physical evidence is the gold standard in western law after all. Testimony and other circumstantial evidence must take second seat.

Isn’t that a bunch of Russian soldiers wearing captured German uniforms making propaganda? Look at the pistol it’s russian

I don't know. Do you claim this picture portrays 6 million murdered Jews?

ay yo they dindu nuffin. just cause someone randomly burns their car and the clothes they had on them in the middle of the night dont meant shit. did you know the allies bombed the supply lines?

>6 million what a fantastically high number!
>Oh yes those Jews killed tens of gorillions white Christians!

Would you trust a wooden door with a glass window to hold back poison gas and a hundred panicked people? Would any German engineer something so ridiculous?

>I doubt I could break through my wooden door sitting next to me,
Would you trust that door to hold back poison gas and a hundred panicked people? Does that door have a glass window?

We don't claim that the Nazis dindu nuffin we claim your six million figure is ridiculous.

Adolf Hitler - The Truth Shall Triumph
bitchute.com/video/JaHCkwQVnYhf/

Attached: 1503338517302.jpg (2111x3240, 1.51M)

In the U.S.S.R. anti-semitism is punishable with the utmost severity of the law as a phenomenon deeply hostile to the Soviet system. Under U.S.S.R. law active anti-semites are liable to the death penalty.
marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1931/01/12.htm

Attached: 1497194829881.jpg (1880x2880, 937K)

>death camp
Why do all of the survivors of the "6 million" have only 6 digit numbers on their arms?

>any and all evidence is part of conspiracy
>I refuse to see photos, hear testimony, note survivor accounts, trial confessions, location remnants etc. as proof

What more?

That goes right back to my point of "No denier is a denier first and Jew hater second" it's always the other way. You have a hatred, argued it to a grand conspiracy, and are now locked in. Where is room for discourse?

Ok start with any of the sources I mentioned. The physical evidence was there. I don't see why it's suddenly invalid.

Yes? You know you need momentum to push on things, right? A crammed individual cannot push open the door. It's not a movie. A starved 100 lb prisoner will not be breaking open a wooden door or glass window when they cannot even lift their arms in the confines. Nevermind that if one were to try they would be forced to endure a more painful death instead.

so they went through all the trouble to make sure the uniforms were perfect but they couldn't find a luger or a kar98? how many levels of retard are you on