Why not find out what the fuss is all about for yourself?

Islam is Jow Forums's best suiting religion, no need to argue with me just get a translated version of the holy Quran and see for yourself

Attached: 1551531260941.png (500x612, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sunnah.com/bukhari/4/96
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, most conservative retards don't realize this. They are all following the same backward practices, just to racist to see it.

Wrong. Jow Forums is and will forever be, A MORMON BOARD.

Attached: joe-smith.jpg (870x615, 716K)

Because for all your talk, you won't exterminate Jewish children.

Attached: Screenshot_20190303-005909.png (720x1280, 234K)

God already knows of the Jews tactics

Imagine following a sandnigger pedo instead of this chadly motherfucker.

Hook up culture vs traditionalism. Which side do you choose?

Attached: american vs muslim.jpg (600x600, 70K)

because kek is the Oneness of them all

Attached: praise.jpg (1009x2076, 76K)

Yet you never follow through with the jew.

Keep the faith

Because only christianity teaches that both God and man can do great things.

Attached: 740457e938153076ecc2daded95c6ac0e78ecfc4107693ff7e25b489383fb8a4.jpg (960x953, 127K)

>Islam is Jow Forums's best suiting religion
the islamic religion isnt the problem, its the genetic filth that follow it.

Yeah because life is just black and white binary choices. Yeah okay. You "have" to "choose" either rampant profligacy or dogmatic medieval magical thinking with goat fuckery.
Yeah good job captain fucknugget

Attached: 1551564300816.jpg (600x600, 342K)

Ask yourself why Jow Forums is full of seething Muslims desperate for the approval of white people, but not a Mormon to be seen. Its because Mormons are fundamentally happy people living the Jow Forums dream in their all-American white ethnostate and making shitloads of babies with blonde qts and wearing magical underwear.

Don't you have to learn Arabic to read the true Quran?

that's the subway in Stockholm though...

Islam is a death cult created by a pedophile warlord who literally stole 90% of his bullshit from the pagans he conquered. You're basically child-fucking wiccans with beards senpai. You also have a problem with your imams proclaiming fatwas that say it's okay to have sex with dead people. That should probably raise some red flags in your head that you're doing something wrong.
>In February 2012, former Moroccan MP Sheikh 'Abd Al-Bari Al-Zamzami, a founding member of the International Union of Muslim Scholars, headed by Sheikh Yousef Al-Qaradhawi, republished his fatwa from May 2011 on the issue of necrophilia. The fatwa permits a husband to have intercourse with his wife's corpse up to six hours after her death

I think I and the rest of Jow Forums will pass on this sick shit.

Attached: 1482965945-3d9561fa5a014da11e0dd3b2f148b1b0.jpg (500x281, 26K)

I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet (ﷺ) and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).
sunnah.com/bukhari/4/96

Yet another reason why Mormonism is superior. The Quran was passed down for many decades via faulty oral tradition before being written down (by humans) while The Book of Mormon was translated directly into English by an angel.

>Islam is Jow Forums's best suiting religion, no need to argue with me just get a translated version of the holy Quran and see for yourself

Truth is inextricably linked with God and the transcendent. Therefore, the complete opposite of God (Satan) is inextricably linked with the lie. The Koran teaches that it is acceptable to lie, which means that Islam is aligned with Satan against God. It's really not that complicated.

Any religion with that many Africans and sand niggers following it has to be garbage. Sorry OP.

>Hijab makes a woman trad

Attached: H2_Abia.png (615x346, 268K)