Is she anti-semetic?

is she anti-semetic?

Attached: Ilhan-Omar.png (640x480, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Shemite
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Judahite
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Israelite#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Judean
twitter.com/israhirsi/status/1079982251243380736
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

AIPAC does not represent all jews. It's a special interest group of some jews that influences policy.

she is semitic

Not at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g

Is it possible to be pro zionist if you have a brain, a dick, or a heart?

>jews
>semites
pick one.
heebs are just inbred slavs.

she's a nigger from somalia, not arab.

Attached: egypt.png (692x663, 373K)

Who cares?

She's anti-White and non-White. That's enough for her to be deported from this White nation.

Imagine her wrapping those dick sucking lips around your shaft and saying
>Mmmmfffffrrrfggggl
>GACK
>GACK
>Jews did 9/11, user

Found the nigger.

Imagine having armies of shills and bots on every website. Imagine having total control over the press. Imagine trying over and over to sow division and D&C populations. Imagine spending BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS to maintain this noise and it having no effect on anyone. This is reality. Everyone hates Israel and when Israel goes to war this spring people will be celebrating as each Israeli dies.

so much for WE WUZ

I don't even think the anti-Whites need to shill Jow Forums. Jow Forums right now is so chaotic that no one can unite for any length of time to accomplish anything worthwhile.

No matter what is advocated here, all someone has to do to derail it is scream "LARP" or "HONEYPOT" or attack the primary advocate for the plan.

People won't be cheering for Israeli deaths. The media will tell them not to. Even those on Jow Forums still believe everything the media tells them. Just as long as its from Tucker or other "based" Conservatives.

>anti whites
You realize when every single post by you is about skin color it's because you're trying to sow division?

You're gonna be tied to a fucking chair by the Iranians when Israel goes to war and they'll force you to watch as they rape and kill your mother.

>You realize when every single post by you is about skin color it's because you're trying to sow division?
Well race is the basis for civlization and most issues boil down to the anti-Whites trying to destroy Whites.

>You're gonna be tied to a fucking chair by the Iranians when Israel goes to war and they'll force you to watch as they rape and kill your mother.
lmao...One of the reasons Israel wants the goyim to go to war with Iran for them is to destroy white breeding stock. The bravest (but deluded) Whites will be the ones dying in the sand in the middle east.

given that she is somali she probably is a semitic-negro hybrid. she ran and won as a democrat so you know she accepted jewish money for her campaign.He tweets about Israel is just basic pro-palestinian muslim rhetoric, not true antisemitism. you know she hates aryan males more than jews.

pic related is her with the very jewish mayor of Minneapolis.

t. anti-semite

Attached: YES.jpg (640x426, 53K)

she is semitic

No,

and even if she was Mussies > Kikes.

Kek. You're gonna watch your family get killed by the muslims and the USA will watch and let it fucking happen bitch. Get ready for Israel's upcoming war.

Attached: 1537755525186.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

>Kek. You're gonna watch your family get killed by the muslims and the USA will watch and let it fucking happen bitch. Get ready for Israel's upcoming war.
You want us siding with the Jews against the Mudslimes. When you ignore the fact that its only because of the Jews that Whites are involved with the Mudslimes.

>us
YOURE AN ISRAELI. CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS ARE COMING TO KILL YOU BITCH. GET READY.

americans are so fucking cucked that their churches fly israeli flags.
I had one retard tell he his church stands with israel. How the fuck did the jews pull that one off and brainwash a vast segment of society ?
Jesus was a jew on a stick, therefore the jews are chosen, therefore we should send them all of our tax shekels!! yay!!
fuck this shit.

Attached: hebrew-vandalism.jpg (600x582, 94K)

Ahh, I see. You're insane and delusional. Got it.

Somalis hate the american pavement ape and LARP as rich Arabs.

>we wuz'ers BTFO

The few somalians I knew when I lived in Portland were pretty good, WAY better than the niggers I see in detroit. The somalians tried the fucking hardest to make sure their kids actually finished college and make something of themselves. They all had like 10 kids all on welfare which is fucked up, but the 2nd gen only wanted 2 or 3. None of them dressed like rappers or wanted to be basketballers.

>Ahh, I see. You're insane and delusional. Got it.
Get ready bitch. The time is coming quick.

Attached: 1527631515590.jpg (2010x2608, 2.15M)

> that pic
dude, sometimes some sweat-shop-gook just puts too little adhesive into their nike-shit shoe and a giant-nigger gets fucked as a result on live tee-vee. Its not part of some grand master plan of the supreme jew lords.
false pattern recognition is detrimental and makes you look like an idiot. Sometimes its just some triangles, or sometimes its just an hourglass.

Attached: merchant-abstract1.png (368x376, 4K)

Minneapolis has such a large infestation that many 2nd and 3rd gens are just as radical as the recent immigrants. Another issue is that some of the 2nd gen youths start to gangbang, but others, like you said, maximize gibs and move to the burbs and send their kids to college.

Yes

not much of a gang problem in portland, other than the normal nigger activity in north-portland.
Somali community is much smaller than minnesota too, perhaps it keeps them from going full-nigger.

no but she should be

Imagine being so paranoid that you interpret shitposting as shilling.

anti semitism is a conspiracy theory and doesn't exist.

Attached: 1522179160405.png (805x1174, 487K)

Are you israeli shills seriously still pretending that you don't exist?

Attached: 1546867871051.png (632x1235, 248K)

just make some popcorn and watch the shitshow

Do you know what semitic means you retard?
She is lower than a semite. She is a nigger.

Semetic is the the progeny of Shem. Son of Noah.
Noah was white. sHemites can't be non white. that includes Jews.

>that flag
kikes and niggers get gassed together, shlomo. You are just as subhuman as a nigger. Let that sink in.

Is she anti-Semitic?
Is the Ayatollah a Muslim?

semites are literally the result of miscegenation between the Aryans and primates sometime after the disappearance of Atlantis

Attached: jewexibit.jpg (1000x647, 231K)

No, she's anti-israel and for good reason.

No, user. She's pro-palestinian and needs to be praised for her courage at every opportunity. She needs to be made very popular and we should all be helping raise her awareness. This is exactly what (((they))) don't want. She's going nowhere, but making her ideas mainstream can only help.

They've stolen our language
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Shemite
1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary,

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Judahite
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Israelite#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Judean

ALL those words have been translated as Jew since the late 1800s.
Jews are not shemetic and they are not Isrealites.

She’s a LARPer pretending to be Muslim in order to make people who hate Israel look stupid
So no, not at all.

>christian identity larp
your insane and there is no hope for you

Yes, and that's why we need to meme her into the presidency.

Yes, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with antisemitism when Jews are trying to annihilate your people

Attached: 1499054767096.jpg (640x515, 116K)

She's anti attractive. And I'm anti shit skin so she can burn in a dumpster fire for all I care

Yes, And That's A Good Thing.

this. she is trying to rally the republicans who are disillusioned by trump even farther into the pro-israel corner.

She will be if Jews keep fucking with her.

Attached: 56% on the Test.jpg (576x304, 32K)

>Jews are not shemetic and they are not Isrealites.
Esau is descended from Shem

Attached: Edom.png (330x715, 16K)

>public person wearing a veil
tfw living in a country where this isn't tolerated
enjoy your aid anglos

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-03-03 à 00.28.48.png (660x733, 333K)

Iihan Omar - Married to Brother Ahmed Nur/with citizenship problems - pals around with LInda Sarsour - would like it if when illegals try to buy firearms and are denied, they can't contact ICE.

Attached: 0_grump_tower.jpg (339x490, 100K)

She probably is. But not for bringing up undeniable *facts* like how much money pro-Israel groups like AIPAC spend on lobbying and how much influence they have on US domestic and foreign policy.

aipac shakur dindu nuffin

when i spot a news with a veiled woman, i immediately know it's from some cucked anglo country
even if we do it for the wrong reasons
>muh freedom
>muh woman's rights
>(((secularism)))
at least this netflix tier anglo sjw bs is kept at bay

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-03-03 à 00.35.28.png (611x907, 404K)

Is that why you treat falashas like palestinians?

Yeap you are correct Esau descended from Shem.
If a white swede marries a Nigerian, is that child white ?
If a Shemite marries a Canaanite, is that child Shemite ?

who cares? Fuck jews, and fuck israel.

The truth has a well known anti-semitic bias.

>is she anti-semetic?
She's a somali nigger

Mhm

>Yes, And That's A Good Thing

She should be removed from office. Did she really get elected without anyone telling you not to fuck with the Jew?

Yes

;^)

Yes and she is not ourgirl. The amount of faggots on here sucking her sand nigger clit is disgusting. Just because she hates Kikes does not make her based. Is Sharia Law based?. Is Islam and Muslim dune coon savages based?. I think not. Fuck all Muslims, nuke Mecca. Fuck kikes and heebs too.

Attached: 1550159956286.jpg (400x377, 37K)

I truly despise niggers and muslims

In a cucked lefty way, yes.

>sucking her sand nigger clit
>implying that her clit wasn't cut off by an imam

She's based is what she is.

Yes, and it's beautiful.

>is she anti-semetic?
nah

Somalis are afroasiatic
They are more related ethnically n linguistics wise to Semites than. Black Africans. Somalis are also Arab politically with membership in the Arab league, even Pakistan and Afghanistan weren't invited but Somalia was.

Attached: Distribution-map-of-the-branches-of-the-Afro-Asiatic-language-family-All-extant-language.jpg (600x413, 59K)

>is she anti-semetic?
nah she just hate jews

she hate jews...nah thats not anti-semetic thats pro-muslim

She hates whites more than kikes. Disgusting inbred nigger.

hitler liked islam

Doesnt matter, you guys are still subhuman niggers. Pakistan wasnt invited as they arent even close to them. Somalia is literally there

BOMB MOHAMMAD

PRobably but I don't have any evidence of it.

inagine if she tweet this
"how can i be anti semetic when i am a semite" the jews woulf flip and the media would be forced to say she is right.
btw fuck you faggots for not beinf able to see the bigger picture. this somali bitch is playing 4d chess we should play as well.

she's a nigger with nappy nigger hair

Attached: ilhan_omar_without_hijab.png (859x717, 525K)

Ban Islam and all terrorist attacks solved

>hijab is about modesty
>wears makeup

I certainly hope so. We need as many anti-semites in Congress as we can get to counter the Jewish ethnonationalist supremacists.

She must liek a mulatto or something
Full niggers are black as the night itself

I still don't understand how women ask for equality yet while in office they get to wear cultural garb (identity politics and virtue signalling), expensive dresses (fashion!), and makeup (deception).

It's almost as if women care more about how they look (See AoC and Omar cult of personality) than how to keep a country running on rules and standards that cannot be applied to them (protected class), nor can those laws be applied to people like Hillary who committed Treason and the FBI and DNC both allowed it.

Watching the Cohen testimony made me realized the women of color above the law and are allowed to rely on identity politics to cover up the moral and ethical failings, let alone Sedition.

All animals are equal, but some animals are MORE equal than others.

If the Zionist wing of the Media was shut down, perhaps America would be able to start electing patriots again, rather than party favors.

>Is she a sand-nigger?
It appears so.

twitter.com/israhirsi/status/1079982251243380736

I have yet to hear her say anything negative about Palestinians so no

Send her back

Attached: 1546515906240.jpg (500x500, 47K)

All muslims are antisemetic (and also hate fags and feminism and a thousand other things liberals fetishize).

The various factions of the left are intense natural enemies. Shared Trump-hate is the only glue holding them together at this point.

Attached: 1546045835935.png (906x485, 288K)

Muslim, Democrat, and a Somali.

Literally 3 times the justification needed to exile or liquidate someone.

When they let her wear a towel on her head in congress, that was the most fucking disgusting thing.
I mean before she started talking

Not all jews are Semitic

Attached: kazaam_f1.jpg (700x700, 241K)