>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/tQ6bf5iW

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Get a job.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=lEwGObGrUK8[Open]

>Counter culture
>Laut Gedacht
youtube.com/channel/UCII9X0AMyy21VRwSVBjeBrw
>E;R
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
twitter.com/xuriousmusic
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/
twitter.com/germaniapol

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD TV (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=d9u01H4OD_8[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=Hm3GXh88uio[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=eb7_WbJlm_g[Open]

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE[Open]

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus
youtube.com/watch?v=QlAgoUP_NvE[Open]

Attached: Homesick.jpg (750x882, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/xnacbv.mp3
vocaroo.com/i/s0zbRe4p9zUi
fontzillion.com/fonts/accademia-di-belle-arti-di-urbino/titillium-web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice

Attached: 1550435647753.png (1345x1412, 842K)

Last Thread

So, back to the previous topic: Where to move when Germany is obviously lost?

Thanks for the Bump, Lefty.

you essentially recommend him blackpill literature which will make him a bitter 70+ old without any understanding b/c most of the authors you mention require a decent base.

Attached: unenlightened_blackpill_honk_mask.jpg (1024x676, 105K)

No thanks, user.

>require a decent base
such as?

Again you disapprove but dont show better choices. Blackpill is a pill we all must take for it is essential for the phoenix to rise from its ashes. Jede Enttäuschung ist das Ende einer Täuschung.

pretty much this, we can't fight against those who want us dead until all of us realise what they're really doing to us and our children

Attached: OathOfTheHoratii.jpg (1280x998, 315K)

Did you ever read
>pic related
and if yes what's your opinion about it?

Attached: 20190302_234129.jpg (3264x2448, 2.83M)

Also, have you ever read Jünger apart from Stahlgewitter? He writes fucking beatiful and with such humbleness that one can only understand why he was friends with Albert Hofmann, the creator of LSD

Remember: Too much red pills equal a black pill.

tts workaround
my.mixtape.moe/xnacbv.mp3

Attached: 1551557635559.png (1159x410, 68K)

combine the two and you get a white pill

Attached: 1543543948284.jpg (1920x1080, 562K)

I was at the BdK seminar about Junger after which I read three books by him w/ a lot of looking up. Right now, I am working on foundations. He is a good/interesting author, but it requires some work to understand in a proper manner imo
> his complete works are a likely future addition to my personal library

haven't read, it's on my list, but definitely not a priority.

are u a german living in argentina?

source image

Attached: 202551-min.jpg (3584x4785, 1.88M)

that picture is absolutely /comfy/
dont think my dogs would like it very much though

>that picture is absolutely /comfy/
That's because it isn't even Germany.

Noice!

no but what i meant by "us" i was talking about the west

I get where you're going, however even without knowledge on all the metaphors and whatnot his storys are pretty enjoyable.You dont have to read Clausewitz to understand Lawrence of arabia, for example.

Tip: Used books on amazon, they have all the medimops deals and such, getting A condition used books for ceap buck there.

why do you think this even qualifies as a work-around?
>vocaroo.com/i/s0zbRe4p9zUi
baaad shitpost.

It's Lake Winnepesaukee in New Hampshire. As far as i know it's free to rent.

This, bit for real.

based krauts are always welcome

Attached: krautfren.jpg (236x334, 22K)

> such as?
Are you serious? for starters: knowing latin/ancient Greek, the classics (including presocratic) and mythical sources such as the edda might be a good start for a deeper understanding of him... Which also counts for other authors as some were *forced* to write in an esoteric manner (or write eso-exo in one). There is often a lot "between the lines" or in the details. Also, I feel that some translations are "erring" even on purpose

There is a good list of books at the end of the Mortimer Adler book (How to read a book).

See above. Yes, you do not have to read "it all", but a certain foundation is great, secondary literature can help, but also blind you. I always try to read primary sources first, think about the terms of the author and THEN read/watch others. As an exercise, I "argue" with their insights. My feeling is: most academics are either impotent or totally aware of not being able to write what they want.

honestly i feel like living as secluded as possible is the best option.
keep up with what's happening in the world, steel your body and educate yourself.

b/c kraut lacks of a femanon to do the vocablew. gib proper larp for remix.

> medimops
yeah, ordered some books there... I try to snipe some books from time to time.

Real estate space has been more of an issue. Running at around ~500 books in total you have to make a choice. Reading a lot on computer is straining as fuck and I feel as if you are not reading as deeply on PC.

Nice collection

i would disagree because we are social animals and even with the internet it's not the same as interacting with other humans face to face.
I'm not stopping you but it it'll lead to depression, negative selff-esteem, fear of others, loneliness, suicidal behavior and heightened anxiety
Social isolation was perhaps the most important factor contributing to male suicide attempts, so i would instead find a little community with people you feel comfortable with.

Attached: unkown.jpg (2000x1561, 684K)

If ya can't find a cute girlfriend, BE the cute girlfriend
-Thailandian proverb

ha ive been there. i stayed on one of the islands for a few nights, but there was another house on it as well.
they had a really nice treehouse with showers and toilets that i stayed in
10/10 place to bring your girl

but ffs user you have many places in your country you could have picked

Attached: res.jpg (1024x683, 169K)

you're probably right.
a small middle ages style town would be perfect

are there any good communities in Germany like the ones we have here?

Attached: school Bariloche.png (640x367, 133K)

The US. Serious.

i currently live in a pretty small fishing town in northern germany. there are very few non whites here and i was pleasantly surprised talking to some of the people about politics that most of them (even those around my age ~25) don't like any type of mudskin

>but ffs user you have many places in your country you could have picked
I picked it related to a discusion we had starting in the last Thread.

It would be cool if an user made some sort of nationalist tracker across Europe. For example it can display how many seats a nationalist party has in each nation's parliament to provide a better understanding of where our attention should be focused, as well as upcoming election dates

>i currently live in a pretty small fishing town in northern germany
sounds comfy

Maybe make a Thread about this?

For German speakers the obvious answer would be Austria, it is still fairly based for the most part. Finland is cool but needs our help, I suggested after the Swedish election that real Swedes rally there to plan there next move in either Aland or Ostrobothnia. There is also Argentina (perhaps it can be made truly white after all as Native Europeans go into exile there).

Actually now that I think about it, Argentina does seem like a pretty comfy place to live once our people go extinct in the US and Europe (including Australia and New Zealand sadly). Kekistani ethno-state in Argentina when?

Liberals have a mental illness. Just heard some Boomer at work use her big brain saying when youre 5,000 miles from home you can get away with things, but now that we have computers should go back to submitting to our British Lord's as peasants. This is the liberal brain. Computers don't mean shit, all it takes is a fucking war to knock our your fucking service cunt. The end of your high ride.

>north german fishing town
Geesh, ya from Marne or something?

Britain can't fucking help no one, hilarious. LOL. Help yourself you fucking cunt.

so far it is
the weather sucks but that's to be expected and i hate the warm seasons anyway

Attached: 1535917359689.jpg (1346x584, 269K)

pretty close actually

Austria has far more Shitskins and Niggers as Germany if you look at the total population.

>Argentina does seem like a pretty comfy place to live
it is but go to the south, shitskins hate cold

Attached: Hitler's house Bariloche.jpg (468x263, 98K)

Oh, alright.
you are within Regionalbahn's distance, then.

>tfw Eastern European living in the UK
There is no saving this island, Amerifren. The best I can do is ensure my home country doesn't follow suit but in my soul I can see the globalists making it happen within my lifetime.

You can't save your shit in the UK, you belong there.

final version. let's rise, spread the word.
#climax4climate

Attached: climax4climate.png (710x710, 447K)

>close
sorry didn't mean close geographically i meant close as in the type of city marne is
i live at the eastern coast of SH

Put a Bündnis 90/Die Grünen Logo on it and it's perfect.

Have you ever thought about just how short a span of time society shifts? In Germany especially in the 20th century, it seems literally every decade was a completely different Germany. I am truly hoping our era is just an unfortunate interlude with something glorious coming

i like my version better.

Attached: iaj1p2dh.png (710x710, 410K)

Be one of my Grandpa's
>Born in the Kaiserreich
>Grown up in the Weimarer Republic
>First Kid born in the 3.Reich
>Last Kid born in the DDR
>Died 8 Years after 9/11

font:
fontzillion.com/fonts/accademia-di-belle-arti-di-urbino/titillium-web

Attached: template4climax.png (960x960, 165K)

imagine seeing this all first hand.
imagine seeing it all fall apart.

dude, calm down.
i'm just shitposting.

Attached: uncomfortable-3584532.png (500x356, 94K)

Attached: GTO How to deal with Bitches.gif (500x375, 362K)

must be depressing seeing your once great country fall apart in front of your eyes

Attached: SiegeAndDestructionOfJerusalem.jpg (1000x637, 181K)

If you aren't 150 years old, you never saw it when it was a great country.

this way? or hammer and sickle?

Attached: climax4greenclimate.png (710x710, 452K)

150 years ago isn't that old, the next person to live to be 120 is already alive. 400 years ain't that long ago, 700 years wasn't either.

Friendly reminder that dates are a waste of life time. Normies are so fucking boring.

The 10th president of the US still has a grandson that is alive.

We're limited here, dealing with white IQ genetics and whatnot.

jah, i'm high on agitprop. would really like to see el comandante greta t-shirts and posters on up-coming protests.

Perfect, saved!

She was cute (and white) but as interesting as a slice of bread.

then you're dating the wrong people user

get yourself a nice nigger, then.
they're cheap because its nigger-season they grow on boats on the coast of italy where most of them are sent here to germany for taste-testing

That's why I don't date, I go straight for the wedding.

Sutter

I live rural, the options are pretty limited here. People are more simple minded for the most parts and my fields of interests aren't exactly mainstream which complicates things even more.

Are you drunk?

I'll stick with one night stands

>i say "nigger"
>american feels mentioned
did i condition the american to respond to names now?

call me pavlov the dog whisperer, because i teach bitches tricks.

and what would be your interests then?

>but as interesting as a slice of bread
Which isn't unusual.

Politics, economics, transhumanism, technology in general and gardening and more.

Can anyone recommend a good Program for JewTube downloading?
Hooktube is dead,SSYoutube is'nt wörking anymore,Downloadhelper Plugin for Firefox is absolut garbage now and 3D YouTube Dowload also doesn't work with Copyright protected stuff...

I was going to say I love you.

Kurt

jdownloader. perfect. downloads everything, even media of whole Jow Forums threads

>okay this is how I want this place run, and everyone who thinks different is stupid
>okay, this is how i would make the most money and everything else is fucking stupid
>okay this is how i will live forever
>h-hey, where are you going?

Nigga your next date is called Ben & Jerry's

And you want to talk to a woman about these subjects? Gardening maybe but the others...

Fuck me sideways.

Attached: 1507996777777.png (432x413, 216K)

bring it to DON's timeline! make it another recommendation in a 'study' on nadsinet.

oh i see, and what about music?
what kind of music do you like and do you play any instruments or sing?

I have no problem acting like a normie to get laid but if I want to spend more time with someone it's meaningless if we have nothing in common. Talking to myself is more productive then.

At least someone is having fun tonight

How do we get the Amerilards out of Germany?

I've learned a few strokes on FL studio and will eventually (this or next month) get a keyboard.

Everyone likes music but that's nothing to build a relationship on. I can play guitar but I haven't done it in years.

Women like that are 1 out of a million.
talk to yourself and fuck yourself too sweetie!

yes but you can get some interesting topics with music specially if you play an instrument.
Music is so much more than "just a form of entertainment"

Well that is the equivalent of talking to non Americans. Might as well talk to a woman.

See men and women don't have or at least didn't use to have these problems before.
A man got with a woman to make a family. That's literally fucking it. The men of before never even expected to have interesting conversations or anything of the sort with their wives.
It was never the purpose.
Something went so horribly wrong in our culture its so sad.