Captain Marvel All Day, Every Day

It’s March 8th and you want to take your Cis White Male Boyfriend to see a movie... what do you do?

Attached: 3B322CE9-7D13-4EC1-B246-A8AD9E8A5435.jpg (400x370, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wUQMvlH39XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he cares about the theatre jew
Fuck off kike

Why does anyone on Jow Forums still go to the movies? Oh no Captain Marvel bought movie time away from "Degenerate Jew Movie 4" or "Gay Kike Adventures 6" oh no I am forced to watch Captain Marvel now oy vey!

I'm gonna watch it when it comes out on digital like I do every other movie.

Last movie I watched in theaters was The Last Jedi. Never going back. Trying to get away from film completely. Trying to learn to read again. (That sounds like I'm dumb.)

Attached: 1551550187620.jpg (419x418, 28K)

Literally the last movie I ever saw in my life in theaters was Short Circuit 2 and that movie emotionally scared me so much I never went back to another movie.

youtu.be/wUQMvlH39XA

What, when you were three?

Attached: thumb_hey-laser-lips-your-mommawasa-snowblower-27502399.png (200x224, 33K)

Every time you send a dollar to Hollywood a Haitian child is raped, murdered and eaten.

Attached: butterface.jpg (433x577, 46K)

Captain who?

I only go to theatres when I want to enjoy a good movie. Last good movie I saw in theatres was The Mule, Clint Eastwood did a spectacular job on it. Before that I can't remember, and I don't care

stunning and brave theater

Attached: 32454676512341367567234213245.gif (600x254, 3.95M)

Perfect representation of what's going on now. White guy wants to help everyone and be nice as goons take advantage of his kindness and best him to death as weak Jew in the background orders them to keep killing him. Johnny 5 was redpilled.

Play DMC5 instead

Attached: 0727711.jpg (1920x1064, 970K)

Damn dude, im 35 and you have to be older then that. Wtf

Can someone remind me whats wromg with this movie? Thats right, nothing.

All Captain Marvel threads are a PR firm pushing for negative review mobs and other anger to be directed at movie so they can pkay victims.

Unironically more attractive than Brie

Attached: Brie-Larson-Feet.jpg (700x700, 38K)

I saw it earlier for a second time. It would be nice to see more POC and LGBTQ reptesentation but otherwise a great popcorn flick. All her super powers are really cool and loved the musical scoring.

I am 46

So Short Circuit 2 traumatized you when you were 15 or 16? Which part caused the trauma? Doesnt he come back gold plated and shit.

When he got beaten and the rest of the movie after that. Plus robots should not be American citizens so this was sly pro immigration bs.

Currently reading The Art of Fermentation. About a third of all the food we eat is fermented at some point. Did you know that? It helps restore your gut biome to a proper mix and can even help to cure your autism friend. Specifically your autism. Really. I am serious.