Poland hate thread

hate on this shithole here

Attached: polen.png (250x156, 588)

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/news/islam-is-the-world-s-fastest-growing-religion-except-in-australia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Herb

Attached: poland nutshell.jpg (700x513, 108K)

If that was true why do Polish people still exist. They fought them all and stayed alive even though they picked the worst emptiest shit place to settle in europe

All poles are subhumans equal to jews and niggers.

A nation of illiterate, unpatriotic toilet cleaners and coalburners who flee their country at the first sign of trouble

Checking in

Go home

at least poland is not a niggerstan

D&C thread.

kys nigger.

Shut up toilet plunging slaveshit nigger

Did you not see his Flag you mongrel?

Clean toilets polacken

>b-b-bbut he is polak expat cause he told the truth!!

Please everyone Aryan, kill all poles alongside the kikes.

Why is everyone hating on the polocks?

At least theyre not cucked like the rest of Europe. Yall cant get enough nigger dick and too much of a pussy to get a right winger in office because you all are sucking on that onions titty and turning into little sissy fags. Im not even polish but at least they arent killing their own people off. Plus a lot of them have blond hair and blue eyes.

Because we are vermin of the Europe. We are not white and we weren't defenders of anything. We are subhumans.

mods asleep. bait threads stay open till they reach 300 replies

Plunger is crying again, one day shit cleaning, next day reading about it on /pol

Happy Hannukah, Moshe. Using a Polish VPN today instead of Russian, Hungarian or Romanian?

You’re a terrible LARP. Us Poles complain, but we don’t suffer from self hatred. Get the fuck out.

But this is not a larp but prawda.

Lol, you already got exposed. No use trying to keep going. Most Poles are not even awake right now. Fuck off and die kike shill.

Jaka prawda? Założę się że ty nawet nie wiesz jak pisać po polsku

Attached: 070460F4-3E68-4CB7-B786-5F2D8C44C4E0.jpg (1024x1021, 114K)

THE PAKI HAS ARRIVED

BRACE YOUR FUCKING SELVES

Attached: PAKI.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>memeflag
Co ty myślisz żydku że jak podbijesz ego polaczkom i wmówisz im że są aryjczykami to nimi będą? Ni chuja! Dalej będą podludźmi którzy powinni zostać wybici co do ostatniego w imię Białej, Potężnej i Świętej Europy!

I hate poles in online games but that's about it, I don't think they are bad people at all.

CZEKAJ CZEKAJ KURWA .. MÓWISZ MI ZE TEN .. MÓJ PRA PRA PRA DZIADEK BYŁ SARMATĄ??

Attached: CuKtO7VWAAE6S4u.jpg (500x711, 88K)

Prawda że nasz naród jest pokrewny i rowny żydom. Przez lata to my wszystko niszczyliśmy i kradliśmy, przecież wielki Adolf Hitler nie bez powodu próbował oczyścić Europę z nas chociażby.

Ty nie wiesz nawet jak używać właściwej gramatyki!

Fuck off JIDF shill.

Jedna literówka i od razu że JIDF? Rozważ samobójstwo a'la atak bombowy w najbardziej zaludnionym miejscu pełnym polaków robaków na Jacykowie w Chicago czy gdzie tam mieszkasz.

Twoja gramatyka jest tak straszna i niepoprawna że to jest śmieszne. Nie jesteś Polak, jestes Żyd.

Spierdalaj

Attached: 27EF521D-BF90-4C8E-B018-4EA9BF184A3A.png (310x315, 382K)

Co ty powiedziałeś rodaku co jest również jak ja podczłowiekiem, co w imię świata tylko dla Białych powinien szczeznąć?

T. Jew

Przecież Hitler nas kurwa kochał co Ty pierdolisz Polaczku

>Kradnie polskie dzieci
>Daje je do niemieckich rodzin
>Jednocześnie uważa że Polaczki to podludzie

Wujek Adolf musiał mieć rozdwojenie jaźni w takim razie

Attached: 55f36e1cc2c10_o,size,445x270,q,71,h,e43780.jpg (445x270, 26K)

>Hitler
>Kochał
Wierz w te swoje sfałszowane historie dalej. Nie ma niczego bez powodu. Tak samo jak żydzi za czasów Weimaru próbowali zniszczyć duszę Niemców i zdeprawować, tak samo polacy znowu zaczęli robić to co robią najlepiej czyli niszczyć wszystko i bawić się w ofiarę. Szkoda że Hitler i spółka nie wymordowali nas i żydów. Świat byłby lepszym miejscem.

hannukah has been over for about 3 months retard

polish women have smelly feet.

Attached: polish mongol.jpg (482x720, 275K)

Wyperdolovay kurwa

Oh look its the hohol with a polish VPN.

Sage.

Attached: OP.jpg (500x479, 60K)

Based poland. Fighting back the invaders.

Attached: PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-23.png (415x914, 201K)

I sorry but i'm a pole which means vermin.

Parasites they are- agree
But for a kike to complain about polaks?
You are the bros and hoes like forever, WTF?

>i'm a kike because i know that hanukkah is over

fuck off mohammad

Why? I like that place

Nigg loves pale niggs, not even cross breeding

>hannukah has been over for about 3 months retard
Newfag detected. Back to plebbit you go, TD refugee.

That statements makes no sense, go shill another thread.

whiter than you ahmed

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

How is Australia holding up?

Pretty good. Being girt by sea helps keep the sandniggers out. Girt as fuck
sbs.com.au/news/islam-is-the-world-s-fastest-growing-religion-except-in-australia

Bumming

>Pure whites are mongol

mongol feet are best

Attached: cute polish feets.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)