I don’t understand why people want immigration from 3rd world countries. Do they not like high living standards?

I don’t understand why people want immigration from 3rd world countries. Do they not like high living standards?

Attached: 8F2CB8BE-5F35-44DD-B29C-F11134161FE3.png (1600x900, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitegenocide.info
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whitegenocide.info

"living standards" is a washington think tank meme

1st world is 1st world specifically not because of the color of skin of its people

brain washing about how diversity is good
that's why they want it

No, destroying a nation just makes boomers feel important and powerful.

Third world immigration is essential to high living standards for the elite. Now stop asking questions and fight off and endless tide of livestock monkeys for the residual scraps of what was once your homeland, society, and birthright.

Attached: white-privilege-jewish-privilege.jpg (1559x1000, 282K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
Normie friendly redpill on immigration and overall quality presentation
It’s designed to create a raceless underclass whether they mix or not

Christcucks being manipulated by Jews (who want cheap, imported labor) to think they're helping. That is the root of the problem.

g

Jew entertainment (Music, movies, TV) are to blame.

They come to the conclusion that "1st world countries" are not SJW shitholes

Those in power erroneously believe they'll be safe in their towers and behind their walls while profiting greatly from dirt-cheap labor and trinket/vice sales.
What's really going to happen is, they're going to starve to death.

I’m talking about the npcs not the people in power. Do they not understand that if you bring in people from countries that have low living standards they’ll lower the living standards of your own country?

People think they'll be part of the slim population of rental tenants or construction company owners or some other rich guys who benefit from immigration.

Gotta keep building the pyramids up or the whole system fails

They're either-
1. Brainwashed
2. Oblivious to the danger because they haven't seen any cartel/ISIS vids
3. Self-destructive

Generally you're looking at least 2 out of 3 of these for every normie. Some tick the full hat trick. Those are called libtards.

>Loaded question
You are already under the assumption that those same people think importing 3rd worlders affects their living conditions.

No one likes it its just the rich trying to lower minimum wage thats the only reason why theyre pushing immigration so hard

All of us, NPCs included, want 5% dividends in our investment account with capital appreciation...

So it is in our economic best interests to build the pyramid and increase population.

A sick twist on a sick game....

I think it’s a mix of them genuinely wanting to help people and also thinking it will really come to their neighborhood or if they do think it will come to their neighborhood it will make it “vibrant” and cool

>cuck
i can't take anyone seriously who uses this word unironically when they're trying to talk about what they consider a serious issue

*never come to their neighborhood

Good answer leaf.

3, Mostly because of the stance these lunatics held 15 years ago. Way back when these people were strongly against mass immigration because it destroyed 3rd world nations by creating brain drain, now they are in full support because they didn't get power this time. They are like children who don't want to share so they break their own toys to spite the other kids. Mark my words, these freaks will support closing the border as soon as Trump leaves.

Yea that seems like a fair assessment. I also know since im near the bay area that it is beleived that we have had a hand in the worlds problems and this is a way to give back or make up for it.

Ah yes, babby’s first policy question. Because top government officials and business men can get more from third world slaves that they barely give anything too.

With control over the military, they shield themselves from multiculturalism’s effects.

I only accept immigration from first world countries

Low IQ.
Simple as that.

Boomer says
>Because less housing means my house is worth more.
Developer says
>Because less housing means I can build more houses.
Business owner says
>Because more people means more business
Corporations say
>Same as business owner but more employee pool means more lower wages for all
Government says
>Because more workers mean more tax revenues especially to pay pensions we promised to Boomers
Jews say
>???

The elite want to eliminate all borders, all differences, and any and all opposition to their international monetary order.

Pretend you're Satan for a second - how would you go about enslaving the entire world practically and realistically? You establish a NWO. Not an outdated order of military alliances, but rather one of cooperation and incentive - and that's exactly what they hope to accomplish. You'll worship the free market (not God) and the pursuit of personal prosperity at the expense of everyone else around you. Just atomized individuals with no sense of historical, racial, or national identity, but instead replaced with shallow interest-based identity in the form of consumer brands.

It's Satan's watchful and condoning eye that sits adopt the pyramid. And when Jesus returns he'll crush the serpent and free the nations, as it is written.

Romans 16:17-20 17Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. 18For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple. 19For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil. 20And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

Attached: don't tre-.jpg (720x897, 100K)