Hey Jow Forums

Hey Jow Forums
Need some advice on dark net purchases

Is it dangerous to use your real address for shipping? I'll obv be encrypting everything else, onion email, etc. The only thing that could connect me would be the shipping. I'd be sending the vendor my real name and address so I can safely receive the package. I don't have any ither alternative for a drop location. I've read multiple mixed reviews on this issue, people saying to never use your real name and address, and others claiming its even safer to use your real name and address. Plz help.

Attached: 1547235627055.jpg (577x382, 24K)

I've personally known a couple people who got raided because of the illegal goods being detected at some point along the way.
They both involved a minimum of over a pound of weed though.

P.O. box

See that's pretty reasonable at half a lb minimum. I'd be ordering small shit, odorless as well. And if they ever decided to raid my house I don't keep anything illegal here. My only issue is them setting up a sting where I sign for a package and they arrest me.

I'd probably let the package sit on my counter unopened for a day in case I got raided i'd be like yeah this strange package arrived even though I never ordered anything.
Kids today though buy and sell illegal shit online 24/7 and never bat an eye.

Can't you just use something like "current resident" and not open the package for a few days like mentioned?

Get it shipped to your house, drop locations are retarded and will get you caught

Also what you can do is give a fake name with a correct address and the mail is still gonna arrive there. That's where op slipped up.

Mail labeled to 'current resident' are usually mailers bulk-mailed to entire neighborhoods. Rings more bells to have shit overnighted for "current resident".

Just use your real name, real address, set it on your counter for 2 days. Don't sign for any packages if they come ("Huh? Sorry, I'm not expecting anything."). If you have a lot of days go by past the expected shipping day and you're a paranoid schizo, clear your house of drugs for a little while. Don't buy stinky buds.

But really. Just buy drugs in person.

I'm not even kidding I used to order stuff and for the name I'd put Mr. Crowley.
One time me and my roommate got home from work at the same time. He got the mail from the mailbox and as we're walking up the driveway I hear him mumble wtf is Mr Crowley?
I grabbed the package out of his hand i'm like that's for me.

From what I understand, some vendors do go that route and ship it in packages looking si.ilar to junk mail. So I may be able to get away with that if I ask the vendor to do so. That's great advice actually, thanks.

That's one of the main things I've consistently seen said. That drop locations bring more attention to the package.

I was thinking of changing the name aswell, but a good point brought up to me was that my mail lady is extremely familiar with me and my family and would know that no one stays here by a different name. It's also said that eventually it'd raise enough attention the check my mail.

I think I may just use my real name/address and do what other anons said. Clean out my house and wait on it. Possible use the "current resident" advice. Also buy low quantity of anything.

Also does anyone have any suggestions when it comes to actual markets to shop from? I've heard Dream Market was pretty reliable

No dude, a mail person doesn't determine if an address doesn't get the specific piece of mail because they don't recognize the name.
People have temporary friends living with them all the time.

DM is basically the only one I use now since the others got shut down

I've ordered online many times, never used my name though. This way if it does get picked up you can deny everything and they have no proof that it's actually yours (ie vendor might have sent to wrong address). Either way I've never had a problem with the authorities and I've been doing it a while, I think the key is to never order quantities that can get you into real trouble.

Avoid international shipping at all costs unless your shipping acid. Usually sheets get through fine.

You use a fake?

I only put the address, no name.

Yo do you never put a name even for DM?

I have a bunch of nosy people in my house so I was wondering how discreet is packaging and does anyone have a recommendation for a vendor for US acid/LSD? Really not tryna mess with international shipping

Never put my name, don't trust illegal websites with that.
The packaging varies in discretion depending on the vendor, but if it's a good vendor usually it's really good. The Aussie vendor I got mine from put it into a CD box so the package looked inconspicuous.

Depends on what youre buying on the dark net, then i can help u since i know people. Even got a couple of buddies who are into exotic bugs that order banned beatles to be shipped to the us.

Thanks bruh. Have u ever had packages seized? I heard international shipping is sketch af

Ive only ever had one siezed over a couple years of orders. It was probably because i ordered multiple packages (over 4) in one day. No letter, no controlled drop or anything. Just burned the house address and im on my merry way.

Never had a package seized

I see quit a few dumbfucks here.

Use correct address and the wrong name of an actual person. All the mail gives a Fuck about is address. You get further legal protection because it ain't your name. Po box is linked to you any how. I could send stuff to work but I am familiar with the situation there.