Why can't we be frens?

Attached: USRussia.jpg (667x397, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/dual-citizenship-public-officials-creates-conflicts-interest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=fzRy-H_HIF8
youtu.be/oXWlQxUNFLY
youtu.be/uO0XRUy3vQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A question asked too much
>but never enough

Cold War establishment/mentality :(
Real threat is China.

Attached: НГАУ_160.jpg (2816x2112, 643K)

A US/Russian alliance would dominate the world and leave little room for banker fun.

Yes

Attached: russiansub.jpg (1000x719, 183K)

Because of the media pushing pic-related; but we *CAN* be friends -- sign the petition: petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/dual-citizenship-public-officials-creates-conflicts-interest

Attached: Russian Dual Citizens.jpg (600x450, 181K)

Heartland theory

Attached: 1517242542175.jpg (310x279, 15K)

Attached: Orthodoxy.jpg (960x639, 66K)

US and Russia have always been friends, except for the time that (((Russians))) took over their government... just like (((Americans))) are taking over our government.

Attached: (((Russians))).jpg (309x751, 100K)

Attached: Russian Christain.jpg (260x194, 10K)

Bump

Attached: Russia.jpg (1030x1567, 1.2M)

Jews.

Attached: 1523194211709.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Jews.

Attached: 1523668535961.gif (530x305, 2.51M)

because the military industrial complex and israel has a stranglehold over all the politicians. Having a convenient boogie man keeps the profits high.

They won't go to AA

We do love you, ignore the media

Attached: 1517693871908.jpg (360x540, 118K)

Attached: 1518633478017.gif (255x190, 18K)

Attached: NO ISIS allowed here.jpg (2048x1365, 478K)

Russian girls are hot.

Had to google jidf

Yikes

faggot

Because Alex is a jew

We are your friends. The deep state, media, and democrats are your enemies, and ours too, ironically.

Dual-Citizenship of Public Officials Creates Conflicts of Interest
> Whereas dual citizenship introduces the possibility of divided loyalties we request that the citizenship statuses, current and past, of all Legislators, Executive Appointees, and Federal Judges be made public — all of whom are public officials, and whose day-to-day duties impact the People of the United States and all corporations in the United States.
> Moreover, the “Emoluments Clause” (Art 1, Sec 9, Cl 8) clearly prohibits acceptance of presents or emoluments by foreign states to Officers of Profit or Trust, which all the aforementioned are, and the advantages conferred by foreign citizenship may well violate this clause, the purpose of which is clearly anti-corruption, and therefore should be available to public scrutiny to ensure such corruption does not exist.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/dual-citizenship-public-officials-creates-conflicts-interest

Nothing ever comes of those useless White House petitions. If anything, you're added to a list.

Keep up the demoralization.

Attached: do tread pls.jpg (800x450, 41K)

discord is true friendship

Attached: 1370674161_kinopoisk.ru-apocalypse-now-426447.jpg (1000x665, 71K)

You'll see why when the zionist-neocon shill alliance starts posting their JIDF copypastas in the thread like the last one.

The Jews have to have a boogie man to distract you while they take all your fucking money

snowcrabs?

I'm being honest. If you want to accomplish anything solid, it won't be from signing a petition. If anything, you'll be putting a sign on your own back.

Checked, jews like to use Russia and old cold war rhetoric to gaslight retarded boomer cat-ladies and braindead neoliberal centrists to keep them from looking at the real issues.

>Russian dual citizenship BAD
>Israeli dual citizenship GOOD
I hate every one of these traitors. How is this allowed? How are you allowed to hold public office while holding allegiance to a foreign power?

Attached: 1521347061.png (864x864, 18K)

my god pls say I have a six pack in the fridge... I go now

If russia would ally with United States the world would become better place. Unfortunately, ((someone)) doesn't like this idea at all.

Attached: ((who)) could be behind this.png (757x368, 29K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FOOLS I HAD 12 BEERS IN MY BACKPACK

JORVIK, you should be concerned at this point, at least it is not spring so my boat is currently on land

Bcтyпим в coюз c Aмepикoй, бyдeм миpoмy пpaвлять(c)

FILTER BAIT THREADS
4chanX

/bbc/i;op:only;
/compete/i;op:only;
/circumcision/i;op:only;
/foreskin/i;op:only;
/circumcized/i;op:only;
/circumcised/i;op:only;
/vidya/i;op:only;
/video games/i;op:only;
/twitch/i;op:only;
/pewdiepie/i;op:only;
/white people/i;op:only;
/nigger/i;op:only;
/niggers/i;op:only;
/humor thread/i;op:only;
/marvel/i;op:only;
/jew/i;op:only;
/jews/i;op:only;
/kike/i;op:only;
/kikes/i;op:only;
/redpill me/i;op:only;
/flat earth/i;op:only;
/flat-earth/i;op:only;
/how does this make you feel/i;op:only;
/trump general/i;op:only;
/sam hyde/i;op:only;
/lauren southern/i;op:only;
/Jow Forums humor/i;op:only;
/hate thread/i;op:only;
/got a problem/i;op:only;
/boi/i;op:only;
/holocaust/i;op:only;
/holohoax/i;op:only;
/incel/i;op:only;
/incels/i;op:only;
/jennings/i;op:only;
/AOC/i;op:only;
/ocasio-cortez/i;op:only;
/mutt/i;op:only;
/name a more/i;op:only;
/hitler/i;op:only;
/weed/i;op:only;
/OH SAY CAN YOU SEE/i;op:only;
/black pill/i;op:only;
/blackpill/i;op:only;
/blackpilled/i;op:only;
/black pilled/i;op:only;
/kill myself/i;op:only;
/an hero/i;op:only;
/blackpilled/i;op:only;
/suicide/i;op:only;
/hapa/i;op:only;

Ha. For signing something that you could easily shrug-off/explain as being concerned because of the media's "RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!" stories?

Please.
Hell *I* posted pic-related... and several JIDF and/or glowniggers tried to say "That's Illegal" until I posted the actual text of the Constitution.

>>Russian dual citizenship BAD
>>Israeli dual citizenship GOOD
>I hate every one of these traitors. How is this allowed? How are you allowed to hold public office while holding allegiance to a foreign power?
There are Russians, and there are (((Russians))).

Attached: Treat Invaders Like Invaders.png (1189x408, 146K)

>If russia would ally with United States
McCain..... oh no you are dead
Bolton... you need to go home

Wtf are mountain jews (gorskiyi yevreyi)? Swiss?

Euro-elitism

omg really hahahahaahaha

fucking russian each time with their spicy shit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

that would be the dwarfs user everyone knows this

russia has been pushing that "usa jew" shit for a while now. its only funny because they just draw attention to themselves and get people to starting asking questions.

russia is a jewish county. russian jews are a major population in isreal and the numbers keep climbing. the truth comes to the light. brought on by yourself

Attached: p-tins son in law Kirill Shamalov.jpg (960x1458, 81K)

Some jews who lived in the caucasus, I actually have no idea.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Jews

Discretion is the better part of valor.

in fact have an icelandic song about the matter
youtube.com/watch?v=fzRy-H_HIF8
>I want to get into the dwarfs halls
>because there it is good to sleep

Jews

I don't get it either, I mean we are both mongrels one way or another. We should be friends in some way.

Gee I wonder why?

>Mountain_Jews
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG it's real I though that would be us or the swiss, but HAHAHAHAHA

russia... how can you hate my cousin this much america, he is the bringer of the best keks, you are dull stale and stupid but just watch him go

>>Discretion is the better part of valor.
Which is why it's written in such a general manner. Is it about Russians, Israelis, or Mexicans?

...Or is if about FOREIGN INFLUENCE & CORRUPTION?

Answer is simple.
Putin and many others are of the Soviet era. They hold the USA, above all other reasons, responsible the fall of their once great union into a humilitaing shadow of it's former glory.
They can never forgive. They will never forget.
Only when those older generations die out can there be a possible reconciliation.

The answer is literally Jews. The whole stuff with Snowden years ago made it clear, at least to me.
>US has no extradition treaty with Russia
> Snowden knew this
>clear answer would be for the US to better relations and have such an understanding in place
Instead the US went the other direction, becoming very hostile. Now, why is this? Think about every time an authoritarian government or leader is replaced or removed. Members of that government or family attempt to flee, most of the time with a lot of money. Many of the former leaders are made to stand trial as well.

What do we know about the Soviet Union and the Bolsheviks? The answer is obvious.

Which Russians immigrated to the US immediately after communism ended?

This. Putin has good qualities but do not trust him. He is an ex-KGB agent. He feels the fall of the USSR to be the greatest tragedy of the 20th century... that shows you the completely different mindset he has from us.

>being friends with the russians
lmao

they're losers

all they've done is lose, and even the victories are costly, destructive

even when they're first at something, they never get the last laugh

its like rooting for the oakland raiders

You forget that Putin once opened his arms to USA. Long story short, USA backstabbed Russia and made it collapse into a heap of poverty it is now.

CHILD IS BORN
VANA CHILD IS BORN
FLIES FEYJA
DEVILS DIE
FIMBUL DEVILS DIE!

at this moment if you are english speaking, you should reflect, what did he just say? this heathen. and I am sorry my bad teeth english friend, this devil, even the word, is not christian at all...yet you come here and call me heathen... the very construct of your christianity, the devil, he is not from your bible.. he is from here and there are many of them

Americans and Russians acting like they have any say in their governments make me laugh. The best is when anons accuse eachother of the crimes their representative government commit like the governments ask for the opinions of anons on Jow Forums.

youtu.be/oXWlQxUNFLY

does anyone have more videos of russians shitting on sjws? or just being badass in general?

Good question. I like Russia.

Putin is the only leader Alpha enough to stand up to America, and try and establish an empire like ours. Germany, England, France, Spain, India, and sort-of China have all been neutered long ago.

also right now, I am getting to be an uncle. I am so worried, I just want it all to be over. Her name is Hedda

I get dissy, it tares me down I just want it to be over..yes little anons we guys are on the cheap stick on this, but you still feel it. in this case my sister, next time my gf? they make jokes here, I will pass out just like my uncle

What is life in Russia actually like? Do they feel oppressed, or can they mostly say and read what they want? Can they go out into bars in the city and stuff?

yes but ivan fights alot.
Immigrants are kept in doors because russian skinheads and ultra nationalist hooligans jump shitskins and sometimes kill them over there.
Shitskins in college are confined to their dorm rooms.
When a shitskin tries to rape a white russian, skinheads are there to protect her, and track the shitskin down and kill him or torture him.
The police are intentionally incompetent everywhere, but the skinheads are their own police force, and theyre not corrupt and actually prevent crimes...

It's written in a general manner to inform you that it's none of your business what I think or what my inclinations are.

youtu.be/uO0XRUy3vQ8

I think we already are.

Attached: 1536352383922.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

my god, through excessive analysis in cooperation with your cia and our etjenesten, we found out he was using what we call "a spoon" here in norway. that is, it's basicall a "big" blinking and moving bait, and then the hook later about I guess 20-30cm from the spoon.

this is a fucking massive abbor(I don't know anglo)

so what does your president do? he wouldn't know a mort from a sei (given up on fish names in english at this point)

Attached: putinabborr.jpg (880x495, 69K)

Tartaria, mud-flood secret history, and of course the kikes and their fake money monopoly.

Russian skinheads == Ku Klux Klan == 0
The main problemma of Russia is migrants from the Caucasus and Asia,
it's something like your mexicans

I once held the record in abbor here, but it didn't even last a week I was a kid

my grandfather though he was from the westlands and fished kveite, he held the record there for several years, but ofc he was beaten.. kveite is like this I guess big ass flounder for those of you who do not into fishing

here this is a kveite

it tastes really good

Attached: kveite.jpg (480x672, 72K)

i have red hair, if i went to russia would you guys kill me?
I hate america, I want to live in russia with real men, I hate looking at trannies and queers all day

That is the ugliest fish I have seen.

Attached: 702348934.png (644x598, 122K)

okay this is now a fishing thread?
regardless this is the fish you want, it is called uer(sorry don't anglo) it is a deep water fish and it is very tasty, when you pull it up it's eyes will pop out

Attached: uerfiske-1.jpg (1440x961, 124K)

Russians are based & red-pilled
US is based, blue-pilled, & kissing up to Jews
Russians hate us for that reason.

American culture is toxic & other countries are taking note.

in small town america all we have are white fish, cod, trout, salmon, walleye, and perch.

How can they become friends when Putin openly supported Kim Jung Un in his public speech and demanded North Korea's safety? This is nuts.

That looks like a redfish. We have them the Gulf of Mexico

Very tasty.

Yes we should be friends with Russia. I’ve been there- most beautiful women in the world. But hell im tired of all the anti-American crap in RT though.

that is just like here, come spring now the mackrell will come and they will attack the hvitting so all you can do is to throw not your primal bait but everything out there.

as these racist mackrell chase the hvitting, that is when they bit on all your bait at the same time. you have six there at least..

all because of these racist mackrells. hvitting is very local, it is a very good fish but is very local.. I.. well no it only lives there

I am not stating if its justified or not, just the reason why they cannot be frens....at least for now

Thank you. This board is insane, Russian subversion squads have quite litterally taken it over. Hurrr let's be friends with with commies even though they're clearly acting as enemies .

Attached: images (7).jpg (276x183, 6K)

Russia is too gay to be a friend

hah! they lit fish them on oil rigs so that is probably right!

incidentally the biggest one was caught on one of our oilrigs, this is it. they usually are around 2-3kg at best

Attached: uer.jpg (450x253, 38K)

Now I am hungry, you bastard.

there you see the popping eyes btw

I don't got any uer in my freezer either

I hope I will go to lofoten this summer

Attached: 1502923496819.png (603x600, 309K)

btw when these niggers finally realizes the taste of uer, the uer stocks are going to moon. so buy buy buy..I don't know how this worsk, but you should buy

when these french chefs show up..

Tits on that one

It would never work. Even if the US and Russia could get past Cold War differences the first and third most powerful nations could never work together. The Russians try to undermine the US in every way possible and the US is trying to prevent the Russians from reemerging as another superpower