Go on tinder

>Go on tinder
>swipe right on every girl I see for a month
>no matches

>Go on Grindr just to see if there are any passing traps near me
>12 messages in 10 min

Why

Attached: 1541905261687s.jpg (119x125, 2K)

The dating apps accelerate hypergamy into the realm of parody.

Attached: 1_iC0UjKDxFViE3XZuk6MMUw.jpg (1024x615, 73K)

Because there's little incentive for a woman to have sex with a male stranger. Diseases, pregnancy, slut shaming, bad sex, painful sex, getting murdered

you know what you must do

Attached: E650D1B9-293D-49AC-BD23-B6A05A6E9559.jpg (320x600, 34K)

Because gays just want some hook up, you just have to be moderately cute and they make the moves themselves because there's no sex role, it's all men.

Girls want to be worked on, maybe pampered a bit. And they raaaaaaarely will make a move because their inbox is probably as full as yours on Grindr, no need to rush.

Traps aren't gay unless you make it gay

Gays on grindr are just the most thirsty fucks imaginable, trust me user.

Attached: 1546668654661.gif (389x413, 1.83M)

Don’t swipe right on every girl lol. Only swipe right on hot girls. Tinder has an algorithm which gives everyone a kind of status, and if yoy swipe right on everyone you get a shit tier status (you wont get show to hot bitches). Also to smash pussy on tinder you have to have a SMV of at least 8.

Sure it isn’t. Stop splitting hairs and admit it. You like dudes.

>tfw last year used tinder and got over 100 likes within a week
>find a gf outside of tinder
>present day single go back on tinder
>Swiped not only every girl in my town but every girl in the next two towns and city too.
>0 likes
The fuck happened

Girls dont use tinder

Tinder stops showing your profile to people once your ELO gets too low. Your elo is based on the percentage of girls who swipe right on you. Since women are much more selective about who they swipe, men tend to have lower elo scores.

This
It's not like men have a record of NOT abusing the shit out of getting women alone

Gays are sluts.

Dick is cheap

Pussy is expensive

That’s all you need to know about gender relations

Attached: 359E49AB-2700-4F2C-A8BA-4FECF4FC029B.jpg (683x1024, 46K)

He said no matches.
Dont swipe right on every girl, from my understanding it fucks up your profile thinking youre a bot or some other stupid elo shit

Can you imagine what a paradise the world would be if women were as thirsty as men are? Nobody would ever feel unwanted

Women are as thirsty as men. they just more picky

That’s what I meant

Just wait for sexbots like the rest of us.

Just wait for death like the rest of us.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I don't really even want one. I just want to feel some form of companionship before I die. I fear I was born too early for mainstream sentient robutts.

Are you a virgin?

Attached: 1548288206090.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Of course I am, did you even have to ask?

Dont worry i am too

Attached: 20190124_032347.jpg (460x532, 118K)

Well I'm 32. What now?

Idk why you ask me lol

Attached: wtfo1u8umhez.png (577x527, 644K)

how do i know what local girls use tinder so i can avoid them but without making a tinder account

>tfw can't Lose my Virginity
>to much asperger
>cant talk to girls
>download grindr
>inbox is filled with horny Dudes wanting to hook up
>fuck 6 Dudes within 1 month before getting a gf

Gay is okay fellas

You have to balance your swipe to mutual like ratio. When you make a new account you’re boosted and at top queue. If you blindly swipe you’ll basically become invisible. So swipe maybe 10 times a day for a week. Swipe left on 8 of those and right on 2 of them. Play this game for a while but be really choosy and slow. If it fails to yield results within a week you are either ugly, have a dumb profile or shitty picture, or did something wrong. I’ve managed 1000> matches on multiple reinstalls over the year but please know that this will not fulfill your heart user.
Eventually I gave up and began lifting. Through natty gains I achieved a cute virgin GF and have since left drinking and large social spheres behind. But if you want to practice your dick game, God’s speed

Shit was so cash

>Get HIV even with a condom like hundreds of gays typically do

He looks like woody from cheers had a child with that one uncle from full house

Fucking someone with a cock and balls is gay.