Poorfags

What's your excuse? If you aren't poor, but are rich, how did you become rich? If you are still working on it, what are you doing to become rich?

Attached: hiltonnn.jpg (506x453, 27K)

Being poor is for lazy people who didn't plan ahead and make the choice to have rich parents. They have no one to blame but themselves.

I'm a neet, but invested in btc.

I live in a third world shithole.

Now who's fault is that?

Lost my father, then shot and killed my uncle since he broke into the houde and tried to kill me, finally just now getting back to normal and am able to hold down a job. Thankful to god I'm still alive, and am regaining a sense of normalcy again. Life isn't easy with low income but here in America is technically is, for those like me just in a hard spot there's many options to apply for and get help

Sounds like you are black. And from a ghetto.

>Why are you poor?
There's literally nothing to look forward to in life. Even if I were to put in a massive amount of effort, start taking risks and so on, I'd only have a chance at working my way up the economic ladder. If I were successful in that, the only thing I'd get out of the affair is a slightly more comfortable life (which would be offset by the massive amount of discomfort endured to put myself in such a position), and more consumer goods that would neither make me happy nor lead to any sort of self actualization.

>chasing worthless ZOG bills
what i have is priceless

Im pretty sure this was in an Impractical Jokers episode.

Pretty sure you haven't killed anyone.

Well I have faggot.
I'm a polish, german slovak mutt so yes I'm a nigger from the ghetto my life feels like that show in combination with truman shoe

Have you ever used heroin?

retired now i get a bit under 8k a month

I'm a jew, I live like a king in the land of goys.

No

Stop committing usury!

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 335K)

Meth?

Excessive concern about money is a Jewish trick.

Focus on more important values, and be rewarded more substantially.

I've never done a hard drug in my life, unless you count liquor

I work and make $25/hr. It's a start.

making money is easy. If you ever take Uber ask your immigrant driver how many Jobs he has. the answer is have multiple jobs.