Private Clubs: Jewry, Freemasons and Us

1. Affirmative Action, Redistribution, #MeToo, Political Correctness, Doxing, the list goes on. All things that keep young white men out of the workforce, that deprive them of their means of existence, that prevent them forming families and living fulfilling lives.

2. If you are a Phd student, a medical student, an engineer at Microsoft, etc., you will be blacklisted and removed from the community if you point out (((who))) pushes these narratives, despite (((them))) being the most over-represented and privileged group in the West.

3. Academia, media and social-media, where ideas are created, disseminated and discussed, (((they))) control them all. If you organize politically like the Alt-Right, (((they))) will cut you down. Every politician is in their pocket. Does your boy Trump call for the removal of congresswomen who are anti-white, or those who merely criticize a proxy of (((them)))?

4. (((They))) have convinced the whole world that our existence is a sin, that believing in our religion, philosophies and culture is a pathology. They have no intention of relenting when you become a minority. You will simply be called an "historic majority." And if you follow their demands today, they will invent new ones tomorrow. It will never be enough. (((They))) will not be content until you are reduced to the most abject state.

We are defending the last position, the last hill. I propose the following: instead of political groups like the Alt-right, we must form clubs like the Knights of Columbus or the Free Masons. In so doing, our members can exercise aggressive nepotism, hiring only our people, giving only our people scholarships, etc. This is how the Jews preserve their power in the West. Forget about democracy and politics. Those things are shams. We live in a capitalist society; money equals political power.

Help me brainstorm Jow Forums. I want to create a Jow Forums general around this idea, which I am convinced is the only way forward.

Attached: download (4).jpg (448x252, 62K)

BASED & REDPILLED

Attached: 322CB114-059C-4099-AB84-865092161E24.jpg (324x499, 54K)

Benjamin Franklin, one of America's greatest, had a society known as the Junto.

>The Junto, also known as the Leather Apron Club, was a club for mutual improvement established in 1727 by Benjamin Franklin in Philadelphia. The Leather Apron Club's purpose was to debate questions of morals, politics, and natural philosophy, and to exchange knowledge of business affairs.

We need Juntos on every campus anons.

Attached: Matthias_stom_young_man_reading_by_candlelight.jpg (635x510, 262K)

You are not alone

How do we connect anons? We can’t be small isolated islands no more, we must become a strong and powerful archiapelego. Who will be our Oda Nobunaga?

Attached: 97A5E464-0705-4C30-AE8E-03D97F78E88E.jpg (220x257, 19K)

Secret societies are fucking gay though.

Attached: 1519137416014.png (1021x767, 295K)

how do we form juntos. How do keep it from being infiltrated by antifa and jews? Obviously initiation is the purpose of this but what can be effective. With how common recording devices are now one infiltrant could bring down an entire chapter and the lives of everyone in it

Wouldn't it be funny if we adopted its motto "nullo discrimine" ? I think it is fairly easy to pick out our types. Recruiting on campuses is the place to start. We must recruit discretely though, one on one.

becoming a powerless minority in a brown country is a far worse alternative

There is a reason that the Free Masons had ranks. At the lower ranks, all language of (((them))) and us would be coded. And the codes would be routinely changed. Only people at the top would know who all the members are, and directions for our nepotistic affairs would be handed down from the top.

I can't see how you can create a successful secret society to create nepotism for whites without it being easily detected by the modern surveillance state.

Attached: 1544026315018.jpg (571x540, 94K)

>bring down
What are you expecting to find?

Make the front-end of the club a charity. That is what the Clintons do with their foundation, spending only 20% of their donations on actual charity causes. It would make it harder for the (((media))) to cut you down.

High IQ - Knights of Columbus, the Vatican, and all these other organizations all forefront as Charity organizations, but the beginning should be kept small, secret, and closed off as much as possible

Have phenotype tests, we all know there's a certain look for these people anyways

It's the difference between being exclusively for something and being implicitly for something. If you say "Hey I'm going to create a club and we're going to larp as the Roman Empire" how many non-european are going to show up? On the other hand that would be easier to subvert.

I can now see a 230lb sheboon screaming "Bhut you iz a hystowrich majority dat's rite you're my slave pay foar ma food and housing"

It might even be worthwhile presenting ourselves as a christian organization. (((They))) decided to subvert christianity rather than destroy it, so it is still viewed as harmless by the public.

Hiding it as a charity won't be enough.
It won't matter if it's mostly implicit, because your explicit private communications will be leaked. There's a multi-billion dollar diversity industry constantly seeking any instance of white nepotism to sue for maximum payout and they're supported by the media, the ADL, the SPLC, Google, and much of the state.

Attached: 1515182691956.gif (391x237, 1.99M)

Those are obvious problems, but I am convinced that this is the only way forward. All of the other alternatives have been exhausted. If you buy an AR-15 and larp in a malitia, the FBI will shut you down. It doesn't matter that James Madison intended for all American men to be a part of one. There are no political solutions. Trump is not going to change anything. Trump is a speed-bump for them. Membership in pro-white political groups only hurts most of the whites who join them, since they will be doxed. We have so many like-minded people assembled here on Jow Forums. The invention of the internet was a godsend for us. But if we don't find a way to exploit this network, which they will shut-down in due time, then we are fools.

You will gain no strength from followers. Impunity to act in this world derives only from actual or implied threat of force.

the correct perspective. Besides we know theres diversity quotas but the point is if you can hire a based white over a basedboy thats the same to the ADL and a major win. If you can hire a based negro or libertarian indian over a basedwhite thats still a win in our longterm goals and the ADL approves. Women are irrelevant anyways theyre just sheep

It is dreadfully simple to discern (((you))) people.

>If you can hire a based negro or libertarian indian over a basedwhite thats still a win in our longterm goals and the ADL approves.
Go away Jew.

Thats a high level insider quote - makes sense to me. Plenty of groups with loads of followers these days, and very few of them are actually accomplishing anything meaningful

Yes, we are ultimately fighting a war of ideas. The more minorities that adopt Western views, the greater the chances the survival of the white race are. Do not forget, this is (((their))) strategy.

It's a fool's quote, that of a man who sees everything as a zero-sum game, and lives for nothing but this world. It is only true if this world is all that exists. There is a greater spiritual struggle that takes place in us, or at least a few of us. Winning and losing in this world means little to me if I am able to edify my spirit in the end. Whether God or Heaven exists, I do not care, but I refuse to let my will and freedom be bound to this world and its limits. Here is my motto:

Only men that fear death can be compelled - Seneca.

moreover, it sounds like a cia nigger threat

Like this idea

Attached: UKUIIYJ.jpg (491x491, 43K)

I've always been interested in the idea of having a private club of some sort to discuss these sensitive topics.

People need to be socially organized, and these sorts of clubs might be necessary since people don't go to church anymore.

so we can get the spergs to bomb shit for us and wipe our hands clean like everybody else?

The MOST BASED AND REDPILLED THREAD IN MONTHS

God necessarily exists. Low IQ people can't tell.
JK even retards can tell.