A History of Europeans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sea_deluge_hypothesis

During the receding glacial period the black sea would've been a freshwater sea teeming with fish which could support tens of millions of people. Freshwater lakes are the most extreme density source of food for prehistoric humans and rich in iodine which has been shown to boost IQ in-vivo and generationally (also found in very small amounts elsewhere in human diets),

The map pictured here shows how the entire shore of the sea would've been completely inundated by a tsunami of water, which is precisely where 95% of their communities would be located.

This incident was the impetus for these people to move into Europa proper. They became nomadic for many generations not trusting the shores.

A .gif map of the Yamnaya expansion from this point is to follow.

Attached: Black-sea-hist.png (313x199, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamnaya_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergmann's_rule
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3572765/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734706
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernozem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_adipose_tissue#Adults
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZB4-JEU-eQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: IE-migrations.gif (1200x598, 2.28M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamnaya_culture

Attached: SeaLevel_LastIceAge.gif (900x450, 250K)

I'd love one like this with the glaciers and sea ice superimposed.

Question with black sea was it fast or slow.

Attached: wor5_k1a_abb_1-9_en.jpg (950x607, 241K)

does this tie in?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 20.52.44.png (1005x530, 305K)

I've seen theories where glacial caps could've had seas that eventually broke through their containment.

Judging by the channel cut in the Bosphorus it was hundreds of times that of Niagara Falls. Evidence of hewn granite and large tens of tonnes boulders thrown by the current are found shortly after the entrance to the black sea.

Check out these ridges right at the exit of the strait, the rest of the coast of the black sea is smooth for the most part.

Attached: bosphorus-blacksea.png (1451x813, 1.71M)

yes

Attached: early europeans.gif (1800x900, 641K)

explain how the aryans (whites) suddenly popped up
probably alien mixed and they appeared out of nowhere in ukraine region?

And dont forget, this region has incredibly rich soil. I live just a bit north of Azov sea and the soil here is even fatter and blacker then yo momma. It's one of the best agricultural regions in the whole world.

blacker than my dick, bro?
why is that regions soil so rich though?

You people are fucking retards, really though, you're that extra retarded equating Yamnaya with the Ice Age. Do any of you realize that Yamna was preceded by many cultures?

Attached: carlos-tevez-.jpg (350x263, 13K)

I have recurring nightmares of the great waves. I'm true European.

Lowlands. During spring these areas are flooded with the best water in the world, they have been below seas and such. No mountains mean they absorb all the dead plant matter that comes down from the river. Look at the great plains of america and Caudal of Rio de la plata. All covered in rivers. Same for azov.

Attached: soil.jpg (2250x1456, 368K)

>>Ice ages and earlier cultures can't exist at the same time.

There's no words for this

Attached: 1550604532554.jpg (714x809, 269K)

they were cromagnon which got trapped in europe during the last glacial period. Yamnaya were among the most hardy remnants of the intense selective pressures of the cold.

Consider humans trying to live in parkas with only small bits exposed. Vit D would be among their greatest selective factors

>European Brown Fats become hypertrophic from cold exposure
>Europeans become taller/larger builds from selective pressures
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergmann's_rule tl;dr Larger organisms always found in colder places even among same species
>European hair shape packs tightly breaking wind and holding heat
pic related, also doesn't have curly heat loss adaptation of africans
>Light hair allows greater vitamin D synthesis through the scalp/face
>Light skin ... " "
>Light eyes allows greater vitamin D synthesis within the vitreous humor and eye tissues
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3572765/
>Fishing/Preserving/Skinning/Etc All gave them intense selective factors for intelligence
without all of these skills mastered by a significant fraction of their tribe they would not survive.
>Iodine from fishing increasing intelligence significantly.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734706

Attached: coupe_transversale_cheveux_EN.jpg (710x305, 38K)

Generally the claim isn't that the Yamnaya popped up immediatly after the ice age, but that they emerged from when an isolated population in the Caucasus moved North and encountered people related to the Mal'ta–Buret' culture. Yes, we're talking about that earlier isolated Caucasian population and it's later movements.

the tail end of the ice age was the age of disasters for man. Yamnya were just starting to thrive in the post glacial world and got wiped away from a melting related disaster.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernozem

I'm no expert but I think there was some dence forestation in pre-Ice age period. We have huge deposits of high qality coal here which indicates that.

>preceded by many cultures

Yeah, it was. But it modern lingustics this region is considered to be the birth place of proto-indoeuropean languages. Whatever the fuck it was.

Attached: Без названия.jpg (285x177, 12K)

Attached: brown adipose tissue activation in caucasian v sasian.jpg (670x560, 62K)

Cold exposure upregulates Brown Adipose Tissue. Europeans/North Asians/Inuit have the highest rate of Upregulation in humans.

The following link has a list of health benefits found from BAT but to summarize (but not limited to).
>improves bone density
>stores more of your fat as BAT with more exposure
>increases metabolism
>reverses diabetes/insulin sensitivity or resistance
>improves circulation
>every tissue on your body upregulates energy usage (from tendons to testes to brain cells, think about that for a moment)
>Upregulates PPARGC1A, which is also known as human accelerated region 20 (HAR20). It may, therefore, have played a key role in differentiating humans from apes. Involved in energy metabolism.

Cold exposure puts evolution on steroids.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_adipose_tissue#Adults

>Thermogenin (called uncoupling protein by its discoverers and now known as uncoupling protein 1, or UCP1)[5] is an uncoupling protein found in the mitochondria of brown adipose tissue (BAT). It is used to generate heat by non-shivering thermogenesis

>Methods of delivering UCP1 to cells by gene transfer therapy or methods of its upregulation have been an important line of enquiry in research into the treatment of obesity, due to their ability to dissipate excess metabolic stores.

Attached: what-is-brown-fat-3.jpg (320x190, 25K)

(almost) Every animal's testes are on the outside of their body for a reason

No, you're a nigger and you can't swim therefore you are scared of water.

I know we have these dug up all around. Even my small town has like 10. Most are dated 6k-2k BC, but some are AD when they came back into fashion in the times of Polovetz and other nomad cultures

Attached: veselovsky-ni-1915-14.jpg (1550x1100, 452K)

I'd like to see some excavation from the former coastal areas. Perhaps looking for evidence of permanent structures or more ceramics which could teach us more.

if anyone's interrested I can post some pictures of local nature n shit from the times I go out fishing.

just watch survive the jive and his video about proto-indo european

Attached: 1520553978649.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

proceed

Attached: 1490428701162.gif (499x499, 995K)

Attached: 1.jpg (3092x2319, 2.81M)

post them

Attached: 2.jpg (3607x2705, 2.52M)

Attached: 3.jpg (3607x2705, 2.73M)

good catch is something like this

Attached: 4.jpg (3864x2898, 2.95M)

Yamnaya were dumb mongol tier niggers who got all their technology from the Maykop culture.
Yamnaya and their descendants wrought havoc everywhere they went and annihilated the more advanced cultures that existed in Europe since the early Neolithic.

Good catch, but I don't like the taste of freshwater fish. Must be because i've only eaten saltwater fish growing up.

based aryan homeland

>Yamnaya were dumb mongol tier niggers
that was the game everyone played back then
>stole tech
debatable, have you proofs?
>Maykop superior
You mean those sedentary cowards who hid in their mountain passes? Their descendants became a footnote in history while the Yamna are a significant portion of all European DNA.

Real talk though all of these cultures are contemporary and the spotty archaeological record distorts their ranges, technologies, and movements.

What chances are that is a remnant of previous(older) terramorfing/landscaping and was made artificially?
Kind of like terra pretta in Amazonia?

Attached: 777777.jpg (623x394, 52K)

>debatable, have you proofs?
Caucasus was the hotspot of metallurgy back in the day, with the Maykop being one of the most advanced metallurgists at the time. They had wheeled vehicles and kurgans which the Yamniks appropriated.
>Their descendants became a footnote in history while the Yamna are a significant portion of all European DNA.
The descendants of the Maykop spread haplogroup J all over the Middle East. The Kura Araxes wrought havoc in Anatolia and possibly Mesopotamia during the Uruk peroid. It seems after their contact with the Yamnaya they themselves turned into bloodthirsy niggers.

Question
Why Siberia weren't under ice?

Attached: look at Siberia.jpg (638x359, 37K)

Too dry perhaps. Moisture laden air needs to come from the south and between Siberia and the sea there are many deserts and mountain ranges.

Check out the inland sea formed between Japan and Korea too.

BTW leaf.
Are you aware about electric universe theory and planetary scarring?

Attached: nh-perennial-and-annual-ice-at-lgm_jfbaichtal_polarbearscience_sm.jpg (3094x3094, 1.45M)

Fake news. Black Sea was dug by Ancient Ukrs.

Like I said I'm not an expert, but the dense coal deposits indicate the ancient forests. May be some geologist here can explain how some ancient residual plant matter form the coal and some get mixed up in the soil eriching it and not get washed away for so long.

Speaking about coal. I think there's like 30% of all world's coal deposits are in the area you're asking about, that non-iced part of Siberia. I dont know if it's related.

In what form are you referencing these?

I generally believe cosmology and gravity as we interpret them today.

I mean this part about celestial body collisions(not impact). In short celestial bodies are charges and when they meet close enough they interact by shooting lighting(plasma discharges) at each other.
This discharges would be much more powerful than normal lighting and would cause massive effects from deforming planetary surface(ripping holes, trenches) relocating materials(rocks and soil) from one place to another, to fossilizing trees, animals, glassing sand, changing elements, etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZB4-JEU-eQ
i mean it would explain some stuff and throw history and archeology into total disarray as it would be really hard to date anything.

Attached: sundaland-riverine-civilizations-2 copy.png (1080x1080, 2.04M)

A near miss with another planet would have significant changes on the environment even without EUtheory. For instance something equal to earth in mass would be able to weaken the apparent gravity on one side of the planet causing intense storms as the atmosphere filled up the exosphere (and even transplanted onto the other planetary body)

The crust would rebound from now being under 1/5 of the former pressure, volcanoes and earthquakes would immediately begin heaving the landscape.

The interaction between the two fast-moving magnetic fields would create intense electrical storms as well as causing field lines to snap discharging plasma bursts.

The oceans would pool on one side of the planet scarring the surface of the earth as they went, while causing the ocean crust where they left to rebound such as on the other side.

The opposite side of the earth would be under compounded gravity up to ~1.8g

Go back to Israel Jared Diamond

>mostly round craters
I've seen high speed projectile testing to learn more about why we don't see oblique angle impact craters.

The craters that actually form from a low angle impactor remain circular until very nearly 15 degrees impact. What's happening is that the pressure formed from the impact creates a circular wave which reshapes the crater around it.

Attached: impactorangle.png (1360x1062, 972K)