Gf became a bitch

Tldr: Gf became disrespectful, Help me deal with her bad attitude.

My girlfriend is beautiful, 7 years older than me and pretty insecure. She started to get a bitchy attitude right after we got done running together, she wandered off by herself giving me a bit of sass and disconnected, I waited for her to come back for about 10 minutes, then went to my car for water, I then waited another 5 minutes for her to come up to me to ask a question:

>user are we still good for lunch?
>"Yeah of course, are you all set and--"
She walks away mid sentence
>"Where are you going?"
No answer
>Well that's fucking weird, I'll just wait for her to come back
>She sends me a text
She's 10 feet away
>I walk over and ask why shes texting me, acting weird and if she's good to go shower and get lunch
>"I dont want to shower with you user"
>"Fine. Don't. I'm leaving"
I get in the car and drive away.

I get that when women act bitchy they've either lost attraction or something is bothering them. I've seen this walking away/ignoring behavior before, it's a low key shit test and an attempt to get dominance in the relationship to get ME to come to HER, which is why I waited for her. This is the second time she's refused an offer to be intimate.

How do I deal with this? I went no contact for a few days and just told her I'm willing to listen to her if something's wrong. She's on her period if that matters.

Attached: cersei_1060x644.jpg (960x540, 24K)

You said or did something that pissed her off and the feeling is heightened thanks to her period.

That's understandable, why is it on me to treat her with kid gloves when she can't manage her emotions?

Foe a healthy relationship I believe she needs to apologize for her bad behavior and make it up to me. Is this unreasonable to expect?

Lol honey Yes.
If you think she is going to apologize, you might as well just call it quits, cause that’s not the way we work.

Then I'm fine with calling it quits. I won't let anyone disrespect me. If she wants to be with me then she needs to make me want to be with her. I don't want to be with anyone that gives me the cold shoulder because lol period deal with it.

I've dated tons of women that can remain emotionally mature and attracted on their period.

>if that matters
It doesn't. Your period, as a woman, is not a hall pass for shitty behavior. It's an explanation for some hormones fluctuating, but unless she's 12...

>on me to treat her with kid gloves
It's on her to get the fuck over herself, if she's over the age of 20, and act like the adult she wants to be treated for.
Lol honey No.
My girlfriend apologizes even for the completely reasonable outbursts over her period, simply because she understands that she's on her period and that while there's 'an explanation,' to take YOUR attitude on the matter would be a fantastic way for her to get real single, real fast. The upshot is that she could then get real familiar with her toy.

Don't ever let girls justify shitty behavior because "teehee we're girls!"
Never ever. Shitty people are shitty, that's how it works.

Okay well first wtf did you do to set her off? Because you are avoiding saying it which leads me to believe you were a massive dick

I dont know what i did to set her off which is a pretty common problem. She didnt tell me after i asked. Women just HAVE issues, it could be anything trivial like getting her the burger she asked for INSTEAD of the ice cream she secretly wanted last week.

She did communicate to me that she's upset over me giving her shit, which I see as poking fun in a playful way to build rapport--which most healthy couples do.

She's gotten oversensitive to it, gets upset over little things and has started blaming me for her behavior to excuse it.

My best guess to deal with this is to bend her over and slap her ass the next time she gives me shit.

Attached: 50263535_537245506795732_2139598311382843392_o.jpg (1080x720, 48K)

Okay so is this a new gf? Just fyi not all women like the dominance stuff. You might want to seek a suitable partner who is into this

Take one more shot at talking about this behavior, reference the scenario you described in your OP, and tell her if you're not going to talk about this as a couple now, then the future looks pretty goddam bleak. It's ridiculous to call someone your partner and give them a total cold shoulder, and that's coming from someone guilty of doing it on the odd occasion.
If the talks break down and don't succeed in any remote way, it's time to very seriously consider moving on. Ultimatums are basically just a precursor to moving on, delaying it by a little bit.

>gf clearly says what's bothering her
>"lol, what a sensitive bitch"
>keep doing what makes her mad
>"hei gaz, why is my gf so mad at me? what have I done to earn this?"

Absolutely retarded. Listen, you may think she's oversensitive, but when you're in a relationship, you should suck it up and humor her. It costs zero dollars not to be an asshole.

She’s cheating on you and justifying it to herself

You both sound immature as shit and should seperate immediately. Mostly for her sake because you also sound like an asshole and a future wife beater.

>Do normal relationship shit, building a bond, making her a friend that I also fuck instead of putting her on a pedestal
"You're an asshole"

Well fuck me then. Humor her how exactly?

Attached: istockphoto-872530558-612x612.jpg (612x408, 26K)

She’s a woman

Being indirect and flaky is their nature

> I don't like when you give me shit
> Well too bad not gonna stop now

This is you.

Newsflash, asshole: insulting someone when they clearly don't like it, no matter how """playful""" you claim it is, isn't normal behavior. It's not a universal friendship pattern and it doesn't work if the other person isn't okay with it.

this. legitimately believing that certain kinds of relationships or relationships in general need some arbitrary amount of teasing or playful insults instead of letting that rapport, as you put it, grow organically is borderline autistic behavior

consider this, dumbass: if you care about someone and have ascertained they don't like something you are in control of and have the power to not do, why would you not just stop doing it?

>"Hah, because every girlfriend and boyfriend teases each other! C'mon, it's normal!"

brainlet

Loooool, are you one of those stupid faggots that actually fell for the "alpha vs beta" and cucking memes?

Dude, there are no special tricks and conspiracies or "game". If someone says they are displeased or unhappy with the way you are treating them, then that's it - they're not trying to pull some kind of power move or being manipulative, you're literally just being an asshole.

Well I have to agree with this. Teasing is ok but you have to adjust the way of doing it to the other person. The most likely scenario is that OP is just autistic about it rather that her bring bitchy.

this is unacceptable behavior for a grown woman OP, she's taking you hostage with emotional manipulation and expecting you to pick up the pieces and find out what you did "wrong" this is sociopath behavior and childish on top of that, don't waste your life trying to figure out what you "did wrong" ghost her and move on.

Get the fuck out of here with that bitch-made shit you virgin on a high horse

>My girlfriend is 7 years older than me
Stopped reading right there. Regardless of whatever your original post is about, your relationship has no future anyways.

You are even more retarded than OP if you honestly think that these are just memes. It's real but it's more subtle and elusive thus assburgers from this board take it too far and fail miserably either way. They are still less pathetic than you though.

>7 years older
>is bitch

You should dump here. She's almost a decade older than you. She'll "hit the wall" and look awful in a few years. Date younger women than you

So much this. Older chicks are already used up and jaded.

The only reason they fuck younger guys is

A) They feel like they’re making up for lost time

And

B) Men their age don’t want their crusty leathery asses and fuck tight fresh younger women

Granted I agree on the relationship being a waste of time long term, the only reason I'm dating this girl is because she looks 20 years old and has fucking incredible genes.

So why do women act like this? Distant, bitchy and refuse to be accountable when called out on it?

>complains about women refusing to be accountable when called out
>ignores when multiple people call him out on his shitty behavior
Like pottery.

>is shitty
>thinks others can't see it
Why?

That text that she sent you. What did it say?

>>She did communicate to me that she's upset over me giving her shit, which I see as poking fun in a playful way to build rapport--which most healthy couples do.
theres where you fucked up
i once told my gf "you can do better than that" while versing her in tennis and she blew up over it
chicks dont like being in competition with their SO in physical stuff (because they lose 9 out of 10 times)

also, literally every time shes on her period she tries to start an argument over something, no matter how irrational it is.
i usually just give back as little as possible and wait a few days until shes calmed down a bit, at which point ill bring up how she acted, how she cant just treat me like shit just because shes in her period and she will apologize and see reason.