Jews are funny, smart and cool. Prove me wrong

Jews are funny, smart and cool. Prove me wrong

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (1218x685, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=c0hRBtQgDgs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go talk to one

>Be Jew
>Study Talmud entire life
>Get nothing out of it except neurosis
>Meanwhile White people laying the foundations of modern science, philosophy, economics, law, history, psychology, etc
>Come late to party, get jealous, try to destroy Western civilization.

Not cool, not smart and certainly not funny, just sad really.

I did, he was nice and we had an interesting conversation.

>modern science
That was pretty much all Jewish scientists.

>I did, he was nice and we had an interesting conversation.
Being nice is not a quality that makes one funny, smart or cool. Being a total ass doesn't either, so you are already underming your own talking points.

>That was pretty much all Jewish scientists.
Which ones? Please mention great Jewish scientists from the beginning of science, go ahead I am waiting.

t.german cuck

Einstein

>t.german cuck
You're a Muslim, so obviously the bigger cuck.

>Prove me wrong
They destroy nations. Including their own.
The elite Jews will prosper and escape the collapse.
Majority of peasant kikes will be left to slaughter. As always.

Attached: tel_aviv_choking_on_cultural_marxist_poison.jpg (915x900, 206K)

>Einstein
No, Einstein worked in the 20th century and used ideas invented by men like Lorentz and Weber to create his hypothesis, again, late to the party.

You can't, they've made Meet the Fockers and Schindler's List, two of the greatest comedies of all time.

Attached: jewjitsu.jpg (389x493, 33K)

I understand You are a jew. I'm sorry for your genetic affliction. Don't worry, there are people working around the clock, all over the world, trying to ensure that nobody has to be born with it again.

Attached: 1498331395447.jpg (566x565, 30K)

You can get up to about the 18th century with western science and math, from that point it's all Jews.
Lasers, defibrillators, plague and cholera vaccines, pacemakers, stainless steel, I could go on. Those are all Jewish inventions.

OP btfo and has closed the tab

I'm still here, yet to be proven wrong.

>You can get up to about the 18th century with western science and math, from that point it's all Jews.
>Lasers, defibrillators, plague and cholera vaccines, pacemakers, stainless steel, I could go on. Those are all Jewish inventions.
Here, we go, the basic reason Jews have to destroy Western civilization, is proves their inferiority.

Jews are inferior, Jewish OP have already admitted that Jews did not create modern science, now he is making the claim that ALL science, 100% of science after the 18th century was done by Jews.

This is not true, so Jews have to exterminate all White people, all White culture and rewrite their history to make this "true".

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun

Stop arguing with a jew. Nothing ever comes of it.

>I'm still here, yet to be proven wrong.
Your inferiority in creating modern science, philosophy, economics, law, history, psychology, etc proves you wrong.

The Jew is inferior.

>Stop arguing with a jew. Nothing ever comes of it.
The Jew has to be reminded of his inferiority 24/7, it is our duty.

You haven't made an argument kike :^)

Ah, the ramblings of a schizo retard. If you want the foundation of science, go look for ancient Indian and Mesopotamian civilisation. "Muh nordic aryans" have very little to do with the foundation of science. In the middle ages, it was the Muslims who carried the torch. Northern Europeans just began to jump on the train a few hundred years ago, of course misusing the knowledge to brutalise the whole world. And now they're already taken over by the Jews.

user what percentage of jews do you think studied talmud?
you guys keep meming it

6,000,000 %

All things your swampy shithole - along with all of northern Europe - adopted from the Romans, who adopted it from Phoenicians (a Semitic people).

Looks like the German defeat planning for WW3 has already started

Good good goy. Let the jewry flow through you like its 1919 again

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>666
Your father is calling :^)

That statement is funny

>

Attached: apu.jpg (1280x757, 65K)

>Ah, the ramblings of a schizo retard. If you want the foundation of science, go look for ancient Indian and Mesopotamian civilisation. "Muh nordic aryans" have very little to do with the foundation of science. In the middle ages, it was the Muslims who carried the torch. Northern Europeans just began to jump on the train a few hundred years ago, of course misusing the knowledge to brutalise the whole world. And now they're already taken over by the Jews.
Modern science started with Francis Bacon, who started what we now a days call empericism, which is used to study nature by using Inductive reasoning. kinda complex.

Thos Indians and Mesopotamians where two things, one they where the White upper class of those societies, two what the practised is barely natural philosophy.

Those Muslims where highly indepted to the Greeks, but they where also mostly White, the Persians where traditionally the White upperclass of their societies, no doubt many of the few ones outside of Persia still had enough White genes.

>Northern Europeans just began to jump on the train a few hundred years ago, of course misusing the knowledge to brutalise the whole world.
Proving their superiority above all races and creeds!

>And now they're already taken over by the Jews.
ah, so you admit Jews only take over, they can't really create....

Again, proving the inferiority of the Jew.

your point would stand if you made it about your illegally occupied land

>user what percentage of jews do you think studied talmud?
>you guys keep meming it
Nice trips, truly you are the beast talking, you are right, most Jews fail even at that.

It isn't easy being inferior, standing the shadow of the mighty European peoples.

No, they're terrible people and everything they touch turns into shit.

>All things your swampy shithole - along with all of northern Europe - adopted from the Romans, who adopted it from Phoenicians (a Semitic people).
Ah, you are getting buthurt, I think you are claiming that our script came from Phoenicia, but you are mistaken, the oldest script is the Vinca script, it comes from the Balkans and Ukraine area, influenced Babylonian and was made by White people/

Again, proving our superiority and your inferiority.

>Arabs and Indians were totally nordic aryans, bro
Thanks for the laugh

Attached: 1510026912606.jpg (971x565, 141K)

>Thanks for the laugh
No, Arabs where mongrels and the Indian upperclass was White, what is so funny about that? Obviously they where White, how could swarthy and mongrel people create such beautiful literature?

Are you gonna say Azteca was white too? Or are you just pretending to be retarded?

Attached: Tenochtitlan-b2f891b.jpg (620x413, 85K)

FPBP. Fukken rekt OP. Go and gobble some foreskins you fucking parasite.

>Are you gonna say Azteca was white too? Or are you just pretending to be retarded?
That's an oriental society with a large White influence in it's early development, shown by mummies, stories of White Gods, cultural and architectural elements similar to Egyptians and celts etc.

Except "Whites" only learned about America even existing in the 15th century (again thanks to Mediterraneans).
Then they murdered and slaughtered the native population. Not really adding up.

>Obviously they where White, how could swarthy and mongrel people create such beautiful literature?
They did, and they were vastly more proficient at it than nordcucks. Mediterranean, like Greeks and Romans, were building civilisation centuries before northern Europe could even grasp the concept.

>Except "Whites" only learned about America even existing in the 15th century (again thanks to Mediterraneans).
>Then they murdered and slaughtered the native population. Not really adding up.
It's a common academic fact that atleast the Norse men made it to the North American coast in the Middle Ages, so again, you have no idea what you are talking about and refusing to support our superiority.

Also, Jews slaughtered a lot of innocent people during the kitmos wars, does that make them no better then White people in your eyes?

>They did, and they were vastly more proficient at it than nordcucks. Mediterranean, like Greeks and Romans, were building civilisation centuries before northern Europe could even grasp the concept.
No, laughs.... Mediterranean people are White people, those that conquered India same from the Russian steppes and would not have been Meditteranean, I mean are you saying people from the Mediterranean migrated into India and then created the upperclass.

Laughs with intense superiority.

Yes, some vikangs settling on the coast of Québec for a while totally means they founded Aztlan. And Indus Valley civilization was also made by Germanics. Please post more low IQ wewuzzing, it's hilarious.

AMY SCHUMER

Attached: 1546095500687.jpg (400x475, 37K)

Attached: 1538768456457m.jpg (1024x790, 119K)

>Yes, some vikangs settling on the coast of Québec for a while totally means they founded Aztlan.
>And Indus Valley civilization was also made by Germanics. Please post more low IQ wewuzzing, it's hilarious.
No, you know pefectly well I never said that.

What's the matter, can't handle the truth about your inferiority.

Attached: 1545034086877.jpg (612x587, 83K)

Attached: pedojews.jpg (760x819, 401K)

Attached: 1548234708577.png (872x610, 348K)

Attached: 1551141857527.jpg (710x644, 184K)

Attached: 1549319215779.jpg (960x960, 230K)

Attached: 1546383097687.jpg (623x457, 89K)

M8, the whole premise of your argument is "we wuz Indians n shit". You're a hopeless case.

Attached: 1549067056914.jpg (738x606, 69K)

Attached: 1546452665170m.jpg (1001x1024, 400K)

I would deepthroat suck Netanyahu off so goddamn much. His Ashkenazi cock would be torn asunder from the kind of treatment I would subject it to with my thirsty, dexterous mouth, with his cum splattering all around us and spraying right into my capacious throat. My gob would ravenously munch upon his gleaming cock's surface void of all of its foreskin, rapaciously feast upon his pubic hair and lick off every single little fragment of his exfoliated cuticle from his dong luminously glittering with his cum and my saliva. Before lying down on the ground to perform my role of a submissive goyim cumdumpster, I would take delight in the sight of his stunning posture, his imposing musculature emblematic of masculine, powerful Jewish gods and his enchanting physique towering above my weakling body awaiting for the Jewish load to inundate my every single bodily orifice, every tiny cavity my wretched lump of flesh has to offer. Jews are the most intelligent and attractive people in the world and all I can do as a non-Jew is to perform my modest service as a piece of a measly cattle hole for a Jew to discharge his seminal fluid into, to relieve the overlord of his sexual emergency, facilitate his role as one of our masters and put his mind at ease. Whenever I see a Jew, my lips instantaneously become emblazened with the insurmountable desire to submit to the rule of the Big Jewish Cock. This is what I want, this is who I am. This man is my lord and my savior, may his cock guide the way of my life hereafter. I am a stupid goyim, I have accepted my inextricable inferiority, I hereby solemnly vow to cede all my rights as an individual and yield to the Jewish supremacy. Jews are my masters, may God bless Israel.

Attached: gpo-ao-netanyahu-head.jpg (340x414, 35K)

>M8, the whole premise of your argument is "we wuz Indians n shit". You're a hopeless case.
No, never made that claim either, whats the matter, no good arguments?

Attached: 1550915380774m.jpg (1024x641, 102K)

Can’t argue with those quads

>No, never made that claim either
It takes 5 seconds of scrolling to find you making just that claim
>Indians and Mesopotamians where two things, one they where the White upper class of those societies

>It takes 5 seconds of scrolling to find you making just that claim
Alright, prove it, go ahead, I am waiting, if you had proof you would have quoted it already.

And no, I clearly claimed them as upperclass, so the fuzzy wuzzies where at the bottom.

Go ahead, undermine my total and complete superiority.

Bazowany i czerwonopigułkowany

>Go ahead, undermine my total and complete superiority
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

youtube.com/watch?v=c0hRBtQgDgs

Attached: 1200px-Objectivist1.jpg (1200x1762, 366K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
But my dear user, that applies to you, not to me, you are the one claiming I said things I never said, you are the one desperately falsifying my arguments.

When I claim my superiority, I am clearly right, my view of the world is the superior one and I am part of a superior people, this is fact and of course you can destroy me, but that would not prove your superiority.

>When I claim my superiority, I am clearly right, my view of the world is the superior one and I am part of a superior people, this is fact and of course you can destroy me, but that would not prove your superiority.

>the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority comes from the inability of low-ability people to recognize their lack of ability.
I think it's spot on, my dude.

>I think it's spot on, my dude.
Alright, why? Do you think you are so above me that you do not have to explain yourself, do you think you jut have to state things and they become instantly true.

Tell me, why do I suffer from your dunning-kruger-effect, now with real and genuine arguments and not leftwing orthodox claims.

You haven't lived in Israel to say that.
They are so retarded you need to live near them to get that.

btw fuck off shill

Late to party bit is fresh bantz, top tier. Hearty kek

Mark of the beast, you have on you jew!

What are you actually trying to say? Jews can be funny and smart. Yes. And? So was Muhamad Ali. So was Loriot? Again whats your point? People can be funny, what a surprise. :D

And what about your "all modern science from Jews". That is just rubbish. They are well represented. Thats all.

>That is just rubbish. They are well represented. Thats all.
Saying that would mean Jews aren't the end all, have all, be all of the world, it would be admitting you aren't perfect, no real Jew can allow that, so Jews must have invented everything!!!

Attached: IMG_20190302_154958_948.jpg (1080x1350, 143K)

Bobby fischer was living proof that kikes are all indoctrinated from their childhood years to hate the goyim. Otherwise they would just be completely normal hooknose people no different from anyone else aka Bobby fischer.

>Go to talmud indoctrination school, Oy vey goyim bad but muslim evil, go home and brainwashed kike parents say the exact same Oy vey goyim bad but muslim evil,
>after years of your early life being taught everyone except kikes are good and you must only help kikes, shapes your reality entirely, learn how to verbally manipulate the goy with talmudic pilpul
>End up being a disgusting creature that has to kvetch about everything the goyim does, acts like they own the place, always ready to call kike police/kike lawyers when his pilpul kvetching doesn't working anymore
THE CHUTZPAH OF THESE GOYIM