Liberal Payment to Nick Fuentes

I'm liberal and lost a bet with a conservative. I'm here to get laughed at as part of losing that bet.

My payment:

* I owe Nick Fuentes $100 per month over 3 years ($3,600).
* Every time I make a payment, I have to thank him for taking my money, letting me pay, e.t.c.
* I have to watch every single video he's posted on YouTube and write a summary of each video as evidence that I actually watched it.
* I have to probably apologize for being a loser (which is why I'm paying this).

I'm sorry for being a loser. I hope that the fact that I'm financially supporting a political enemy of mine while thanking him for the opportunity is entertaining for you all. I've already noticed that he uses words like gay as a negative thing - I hope you find it entertaining that I, as a gay man, have to listen to videos that i find offensive and pay him for it.

Thank you.

Attached: Screenshot_20190303-075332_Photos.jpg (1080x2220, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5Xqzp8NvDI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based

*publicly apologize not probably apologize. Sorry.

This is a weird post

user you might want to erase this thread and repost it after blacking whatever this is out better

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-03-08-10-57-1.png (720x263, 117K)

What does "based" mean?

You may be a leftie but you are honorable. Having said that: sage. This isn't a board for that shit.

It's the last 4 of my CC. I don't know that it matters much.

Where should I have posted this?

it probably doesn't, but you never can be to careful on here.

Stop posting your findom fetish shit here, you fucking paycuck.

No one cares, you immense fucking faggot.

It’s almost like it’s entirely fake and self-shilling. Who fucking places bets with friends? Are you 11?

Why would I "shill" myself? I started the idea, he wasn't into making a bet hence my paying a conservative figure instead of him himself. I'm 36.

Tits or gtfo faggot.

What was the bet? How long do u have to watch? He likes catboys and may be a closet homo if that helps. Alt right is full of fags. Join us. Alt hype. Greg johnson. Etc. Lots of suspected fags. U will become a regular here on Jow Forums i hope. Ask ur friend if u can stop when superchats come in. Fuckin low iq retards not worth ur time. Only nick's initial rants.

Attached: 1551337521361.png (599x858, 560K)

What was the bet? That he wasn't going to be deplatformed? Topfuckingkek you cuck.

I had never heard of him so it had nothing to do with him.

It was over the Nick Sandmann situation. I didn't think that it would take the turn or did. The person I bet with called that it was something Sandmann could sue over. I said I'd put money on it. He wasn't interested in making a bet but said that he'd hold me to it if I was willing to put my money where my mouth is. When Sandmann actually sued, I lost. Stupid.

The fact that you would honor such a bet is pretty based.

What does based mean?

Honorable of you to keep your end of the bargain.

Don't take the "gay" epithet too seriously, in certain places calling people "fag" or "retard" is still a normal schoolyard insult.

>What does "based" mean?
it sort of means like "badass" or "you're cool" (in a friendly way). There's a website called urbandictionary where you can go and learn about any terminology on here you may not fully understand.

Welcome to the community buddy!

Attached: 1518768220821.png (640x615, 454K)

You should be forced to suck his cocktail while Lauren Rose watches, too.

Oddly reminiscent of those "paypigs" you see on Twitter.

Nicholas, you're a funny little elf, but cover your bot-bot, son.

>suck his cock

You realize you can literally just, like....

Not do that?

I get it, liberals live to serve but jesus christ this is some next level pathetic shit

Being real, true, genuine. Having honor.

Someone who is not based would have never fulfilled their obligation. A weasel, scammer, or a charlatan.

ROFL Nickers are the best. Just relax and enjoy the info one day your eventual conversion will make history

You may be a dumbassed faggot but I respect you honouring your debts,
You're here forever by the way
youtube.com/watch?v=N5Xqzp8NvDI

Attached: fag.jpg (457x359, 28K)

Honor is literally just a tool for the ruling classes to control the warring classes. Or faggots in the case of OP.

Attached: mongol.jpg (500x718, 86K)

>* I owe Nick Fuentes $100 per month over 3 years ($3,600).
>* Every time I make a payment, I have to thank him for taking my money, letting me pay, e.t.c.
>* I have to watch every single video he's posted on YouTube and write a summary of each video as evidence that I actually watched it.
You're going to unironically end up rightwing. Are you white? What was the bet you lost?

OP is a faggot and a shill.

good on you for keeping your promise, now you gotta work on that liberal part, especially if you're over 21 years old, that shit is childish

You should watch Nick’s Debate with Jay Dyer

"Based" is nigger vernacular coined by a nigger, used by niggers, to represent niggers. Only nonwhites use nigger vernacular.

Attached: 1544841112031.jpg (650x606, 43K)

Do you also wear a chastity device?
Do you give your master “bro-jobs”?
How much of a chuck are you, really?

>he uses words like gay as a negative thing
Because it is a negative thing.