Why didn't Australia contribute to any of the Great Wars?

They stayed home and drank. Not until the Falklands did they contribute and they were worthless.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190228-015517_Brave.jpg (1043x1309, 602K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallipoli_Campaign
youtu.be/NvQnT4fzFuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1zfBM9rvIzk
youtube.com/watch?v=mAuvLkF8snA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>oy vey! Why didn't these antisemites contribute to the destruction of their own kind?

They did. The Brits sent them up a sheer fucking cliff because they couldn't into maps.

>Gallipoli for $500 Alex

galipoli, churchills plan, why u muricans think you are the only ones on big wars?

cuz we're back-to-back world war champs, bucko
Nobody is better than us at fighting for the Jews.

> (OP) (You)
>>oy vey! Why didn't these antisemites contribute to the destruction of their own kind?
Low IQ criminal genes pop up too often. They can't help being dumb.

nice divisive thread you parasite

> (OP) (You)
>nice divisive thread you parasite
Do you think putting bong goblin criminals all on one tiny continent was an ethical medical experiment? That fucking place is like the Island of Dr Moreau. Creepy drunk inbreds.

We're the only ones who mattered

Even back then, the bants were too much and they couldn't station them near other troops without massive losses in morale.

Why didn't we contribute to the Emu Wars?

WE OWN YOU FAGGOT and Putin sells you petro.

Your actually not far off. Read a book Diggers and Doughboys.

oh good argument you changed my mind

they had their hands full with the birds mayte cut em some slack

Probably because the great wars were pointless and stupid.
And Australians were smart enough to stay out of pointless wars.....until Iraq.

Crikey M8!

>great wars
They were terrible tragedies. Stop sucking Churchill's cock.

> Looks at Gallipoli
> Sees flag of OP

Oh a burger post, no wonder you have no idea what you're talking about

Attached: welcometoamerica.png (602x455, 432K)

Everyone knows fighting with america is bad news because they always lose. How long since america won a war? 130 years? Sheesh

They did, they even helped in Vietnam. Australia and Morocco are bro tier allies. Wish I could say the same for my country *sad face*

Nah we were roped into Britain's spergery. We have also fought in every American war under the presumption that their loyalty can be won in such a way. Realistically we should have just bought their senators like Israel.

The Aussies and Canadians were some of the best WWI and WWII soilders.

Would take leafposting over burgerposting any day of the week 2bh

Canada pulled more weight than could be expected from such a small population.

Attached: Jawujyw.jpg (912x616, 193K)

Attached: Australian_9th_and_10th_battalions_Egypt_December_1914_AWM_C02588.jpg (3150x1890, 413K)

Attached: Vietnam_War_Australian_SASR.jpg (900x767, 144K)

Attached: 2471066_orig.jpg (450x335, 50K)

Fighting America's battles worked out really well for us, they were always there for us.

Attached: download.jpg (4000x2705, 1.56M)

Gallipoli

Attached: Aussie- we did all the work in Gallipoli and we were the ony ones to die..png (880x438, 39K)

WTF, kangaroo in Egypt

Those cunts have seen some shit.

Look up Sir Monash you swine. I’d also recommend my countrymen do it as well since no one in this hole seems to know him.

They helped the US during Vietnam

Alternatively, they sent them up a cliff because they were white and the Judeo-Saxon regime couldn't waste an opportunity.

This is some Ameridumb-tier bait.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Australia

What the transfat meant to say was "Thanks, Australia for contributing to our global security, particularly in the area of communications support."

This is some pretty shit bait considering we have been in every anglo war since our inception.

>He was born to Jewish parents

Attached: John_Monash_1.jpg (424x572, 31K)

You died cause you were incompetent as fuck dipshit. We lived because we invented new weapons and ways of fighting, and we would have lost a lot less if you could land on an unmanned beach without needing MULTIPLE distractions. Stupid poms

He was also a madcunt.

Your EFF beret is in the mail.

Monash understood modern warfare better than they did. Inbred Patricians hoping for a cavalry charge. Romantic but utterly and nihilistically wasteful:

"... the true role of infantry was not to expend itself upon heroic physical effort, not to wither away under merciless machine-gun fire, not to impale itself on hostile bayonets, nor to tear itself to pieces in hostile entanglements—(I am thinking of Pozières and Stormy Trench and Bullecourt, and other bloody fields)—but on the contrary, to advance under the maximum possible protection of the maximum possible array of mechanical resources, in the form of guns, machine-guns, tanks, mortars and aeroplanes; to advance with as little impediment as possible; to be relieved as far as possible of the obligation to fight their way forward; to march, resolutely, regardless of the din and tumult of battle, to the appointed goal; and there to hold and defend the territory gained; and to gather in the form of prisoners, guns and stores, the fruits of victory."

Obviously i'm EFF, Jews are so against African communism after all

Attached: 03 (2).jpg (997x391, 161K)

All the poms probably just died from dissentry on the ships waiting for the aussies to clear the way lol

Seriously, how can you not love /ourjew/:

Troops later recounted that one of the most extraordinary things about the Battle of Hamel was not the use of armoured tanks, nor the tremendous success of the operation, but the fact that in the midst of battle Monash had arranged delivery of hot meals up to the front line.

Piet, nobody cares.

As in, really - nobody cares about South Africa. I'd have you all stay at my place, but your reputation for cuntiness precedes you.

The state of snot gobbling upside down descendants of criminals.

Attached: booger.jpg (532x446, 26K)

...ANZAC during WW1?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallipoli_Campaign

Good to see someone who knows his shit. It’s a bit sad that around where I live no one knows who he is except those people who actually went to ANZAC day in my area. That is to say not many cause I live in Sydney and foreigners don’t give a shit about our heroes.

Look at the big brain on Liam.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190227-105503_Brave_1551290536194.jpg (767x688, 188K)

Cuntiness? I just pointed out his tribalness. He was a first generation Australian, his parents had been there two years and his family mainly spoke German and Yiddish. I didn't say anything good or bad against him, I was just pointing out he's not really an Aussie. Eat a dick you bitter twat.

I still maintain that stealing this beauty is tied only with stealing the red barons boots as the most Australian-warfare moment of all time.

Attached: A6422CB9-A78F-4274-B3AB-E494CFE5E79A.jpg (787x389, 42K)

Get used to it ;^)

Yeah, I'm in Sydneystan too :/

I sometimes bemoan the celebration of wasting Australian life in foreign wars - on the right the shock jocks and on the left the twitterati all parasitically feed off the myths. But at the end of the day, we beat the cruellest peoples with a higher sensibility borne of simple origins. Power requires temperance.

>Piet
My mum's from Aussie blood, her maiden name is a suburb in NSW you obnoxious cunt.

Being part of a country isn’t about who’s language you speak or how long you’ve been living in a place, it’s your ability to accept and uphold your host nations traditions, culture and sensibilities. The mad lad was as Australian as it matters, and came from a time where describing yourself as Australian would get you weird looks. He fit in as well as everybody else.

Blah blah blah biltong blah plasmoorde blah blah blah too much dagga for you, poes

Bruced.com

In the Battle of Hamel, Monash demonstrated that the protection of human life was not only justified on humanist grounds, it also was a legitimate war strategy. Hamel was a strongly fortified German defence position, which protected the area between the Villers Bretonneux Heights and the Somme River. Monash horrified both the American and British high command by proposing a strategy that involved throwing heavy war machinery into enemy territory where it could potentially be lost. Monash proposed that armoured tanks would support infantry in the advance, and in turn, both troops and tanks would be supported by advancing artillery from behind. As the troops took ground, aerial drops ensured they would be resupplied with medical equipment and ammunition. From the perspective of the traditional war orthodoxy, it was sheer madness. If the attack failed, the aircraft would simply be supplying German positions and a German counter attack would take possession of allied machinery. General Pershing, the American Commander in Chief, argued against American participation in the offensive, but Monash simply ignored his objections.

On the 4th July 1918, Australian and American troops under Monash's command took less than 92 minutes to kill 2,000 Germans, and capture 1,600 others. Australian casualties were fewer than 1,300 and the Americans were fewer than 176.

Not only had a stalemate been broken, the allied forces had been given a massive moral boost. Americans had been initiated into the war with a victory and it had been shown that the days of trench warfare were coming to an end.

The French Prime Minister, Georges Clemenceau, cancelled his planned visit to French front line troops and instead visited the Australians to say:

"When the Australians came to France, the French people expected a great deal of you... We knew you would fight a real fight, but we did not know that from the beginning you would astonish the whole continent..."

From my dealings with diggers, you lot have a propensity for taking home "souvenirs" from every place you go

What can one expect from convicts and rapists

Aussies are great at cricket though I'll give them that. Probably comes in the genes, the whole whacking something real hard and sprinting like an emu is after them probably came with the bushranger Ned Kelly meets Abo genes

Keeps the topical cream industry in business, sir.

>Peaux
>Rapists

Um, Pajeet, are you upset that Pakistan asked us for help and we're considering it because your country is basically run by Jow Forumstards?

Why do people think Australia is some kind of worldpower? It's just about 25 million, which is about the same as The Netherlands + Flanders. Stop having expectations of them.

It's not a bad comparison. Middle powers with any degree of advancement are typically proxies for large ones, or ideally, a voice of mediation and mitigation.

Wherever we go we must also collect. That and fiddle with twigs and branches when we are bored.

We are a superpower. Australians are the planets strongest race eurotrash, you just gotta accept it. We may not be big but we are above every other country in nearly every way, sport not counting.

I'm not joking either, went to a battalion boozer in Brisbane once and there was shit lining the walls from all over the world that shouldn't have been in a makeshift battalion drinking hole.

D-don't forget vietnam and the korean war

Australians are based and redpilled, Fuck off Yank.

Attached: 1526239534610.jpg (699x485, 68K)

Based Mohammed. Thanks for sticking up for us.

Whatever you say Charles, you inbred cave monkey.

Attached: whitoid.jpg (230x356, 30K)

Let's never stop the love-in, Nigel. They hate what we are when we switch on Empire 2.0

>in the midst of battle Monash had arranged delivery of hot meals up to the front line.
That's pretty based.

>when parliament lifts the ban on the construction of nuclear reactors and production of nuclear weapons

Attached: wind up.jpg (1024x576, 173K)

>Jewnited States of Weimarican posts a Spainard
as expected of a Mutt

Muh dardanelles

i know

It is a haspburgian proto-yank

why would they? they was left there to die out, and survived it, can't think of any better fuck you the world than ignoring their pesky wars

What should we call the first nuke that rolls of the line, VB, West End or XXXX

>Why didn't Australia contribute to any of the Great Wars?

Another reason why the JEWSA educational system is fucked.

Have you read ANY history about the 'Great War' or do you just blow shit our your keyboard?

Does the term Gallipoli have any meaning?

fosters, it's shit but good enough for foreigners

True, the enemy doesn’t deserve good tasting beer.

Holy fuck. It's true. You retarded fucking tea drinking apes never get trolled here. Well, I'll be on my way. Have a great day. Btw, I love you monkeys. Come on Fulham.

Attached: 1489606146515.jpg (345x336, 23K)

Agree. Watch the movie about the scapegoats of the empire. Breaker Morant. I know you love your deranged fourth cousins down under.

youtu.be/NvQnT4fzFuQ

Attached: ZomboMeme 24112018111536.jpg (940x606, 90K)

The eternal gay gday.

Attached: _68846428_97447020.jpg (660x445, 45K)

Good old warney, didn't he get caught sending dick pics to some hottie before dick pics were a thing?

He was a fucking pioneer!

800 Australians on horseback charged into Israel at Beersheba using only bayonets, claiming the country for England who then sold it to the Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=1zfBM9rvIzk
youtube.com/watch?v=mAuvLkF8snA

Who?

> (OP) (You)
>Who?
You're late. Go back to bed faggot.

Attached: C80131FC-537A-4097-BB86-856D90AD7634.jpg (359x335, 8K)

shut the fuck up

Attached: b33a5163c532d3c915663df104fda6f1bfff3d34b7980564f18e3252421d1385.jpg (508x835, 145K)

Because of the Great Emu War. To many peopel died during these dark times.

> (OP) (You)
>shut the fuck up
Kek. No thanks. Stay drunk you pozzed out, melanoma ridden clown. Gday.