When did you realize that the eternal mick controls everything?

When did you realize that the eternal mick controls everything?

Attached: 1521953086849.jpg (891x1048, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Americanst
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Americans
brainstats.com/average-iq-in-ireland.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1GexZF5VIMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1489727855027.jpg (448x600, 73K)

Attached: 1441731068832.png (584x348, 26K)

Attached: 1407810136738.jpg (748x2009, 562K)

Attached: 1487712912689.jpg (4518x2158, 2.62M)

Wow. Some of your greatest presidents have Irish blood.
You're welcome.

I heard a theory that Kennedy felt resentment towards anglos, and thats why he passed that immigration act, to screw them over.

Considering that by then Irish were considered white that makes no sense.

Ah yes these retarded pictures that make out that Scots/Scots-Irish have the same objectives and motivations as the Catholic mics.

Attached: 1550511687892s.jpg (93x125, 2K)

None of the presidents on there were good except Andrew Jackson.

That's not how most people see it Yankee

Most are actually a mixture of Scots/Scots-Irish and regular Irish but that doesn't push user's agenda so it's noen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Americanst mentioned is his pics.

it's not in the pic*
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Americans

I for one believe that the Irish have lost the right to call themselves Catholics.

The British were right: the Irish are potato nogs. All they needed was the freedom to express their degeneracy to put all doubts to rest.

I wonder who's behind this post

Attached: unnamed.png (610x457, 353K)

Us and the chinks are going to take your country from you.

Dumb post considering i'm a loyalist and can't stand that flag. The only Irish flag i support is the red hand.

roflmao
Some funny b8 desu

>are going to take your country from you.
The potato nigger finally admits (((his))) true intentions.

We built your cities, fought your wars, and ran your governments.
Cry more faggot
You're lucky to have us. It's us or the Jews.
Pick one

Oh, and Canada is a meme country, so no loss there.

How does someone starve on an island with an abundance of animals and fish in the surrounding waters? Something isn't adding up. Perhaps the Potato famine was faked as an excuse for mass Irish immigration to the USA?

Don't. They are retarded user
R E T A R D E D

Kys kike raiding shill
Fuck off back to your containment site

(you)

Attached: le56.jpg (602x602, 66K)

The English wanted rid of us, we went west. The potatocaust is an Anglo trick to flood your country post war of Independence with people they saw as seditious.
Irish are actually big fans of America.

t. Irish diaspora

At least the red hand is actually part of Irish history and was the symbol of great Uí Néill dynasties of Ireland and Scotland. The republic's piss and vomit stained rag is an eyesore.

Wrong. That infographic was created by taigs to muddy the waters. Many of those presidents are what we call scotts-irish or what you would know as ulster scots.
>Andrew Jackson.
Scots-irish, not irish. His ancestors "oppressed" the irish.
tards don't count.

Lists jews and sons of jew moms of the kabbalah cult...btw Irish jewish gangsters, and masonic rejects long ago slaughtered Ireland its called Jew Cromwell and the potato famine.

Another divide, and conquer thread, I wonder (((who))) could be behind this.

>We built your cities, fought your wars, and ran your governments.
Absolute bullshit up until the last part. You ran our government all right, by giving us the 1965 immigration act and O'bama.

How brown are you be honest
Stop getting triggered by a flag
You sound like a london college boy crying over the St George's cross

Attached: 1550930830066.jpg (501x684, 66K)

I'm sure the OP is ready to go with a Med hate thread followed by a Britain hate thread once this one dies.

Boo hoo. We own you and there isn't a thing you can do about it.
Stop lying about wars btw. We fought for both the Brits and Americans. I had family in both.
You're full of shit

Perfidious Hibernia

>we wuz good goys fightin for tha zog
Yes I know. You never fought in a conflict that actually benefited this nation.

Attached: 1539259308942.png (444x475, 180K)

Alcoholism and casual violence are the only contributions Irish have made to this country. Would be great to round them up and ship them back.

Attached: mjl.gif (320x240, 930K)

Destitute Irish migrants to the US were groomed by the jew to be used as goy frontmen for their jewish agenda.

Attached: (((goblins))).jpg (826x620, 454K)

>We own you and there isn't a thing you can do about it.
You keep admitting it then denying it in your next post. Stop playing games paddy.

That wasn't your point. Your point was that we never fought, then you changed it to 'wars that benefit us'
Nice goalpost shifting.

Polk was basically Jackson but with massive territorial gains as the cherry on top. How could you like Jackson and not Polk?

Now you're getting it.
It's all a game

Scottish settlers have nothing to do with pre-settlement history, you should know that.

Is that the guy from the Orville? What a fucking cvck, now my Sunday is ruined

You have never fought for America, only Israel and bankers. Simple.

>scots-irish run your country?
>trail of tears!
>irish run your country?
>trail of queers!

Attached: 1534844412345.jpg (1280x851, 242K)

You don't run your country, that's for sure.
You're not capable in fairness.
How mutt-like are you?
I bet you look like the average Brazilian

Perfidious Paddy

>y-you're a mutt h-haha
Nice rebuttal taig. Is the ugly face of your plastic diaspora getting hard to look at?

Attached: 1538125089352.jpg (600x325, 60K)

Yes indeed, take the red pill and put all micks in their place as potato batteries for the good of humanity

>on the night of the long noses history would record the jews disposing of their useful idiots

Attached: 1525849821969.jpg (940x705, 803K)

100% anecdotal, but my fathers side of the family are from the north Shore of Massachusetts and of 100% Irish immigrant stock. My grandfather, 1 of 6 uncles and myself are the only ones in a family of about 35 that aren't "enlightened liberals". We are also all three of us shipyard workers while the rest are white collar with masters degrees or poor.

whereas AMERICA is more irish than ireland
whereas AMERICANS are more irish than "the irish"
whereas "the irish" choose to join with a united kingdom which starves them and a european union that displaces them

ireland is now formally known as west britain. we are now the united states of ireland. who ever heard of amerigo vespucci anyway? fuck that wop.

Pick a bad photo all you like, you're all still brown to me
Diaspora is your problem, not mine. Their amerimutt blood doesn't concern me

How's post slavery working out for you?
Nice one yank, your problems started without the Irish at all.

Oh I called my wife and I said to her

MOaR McMEMES!
i am lovin it

And build your fucking railways you retard

bump

>so my trash fell into your yard and polluted everything? so what sassanach?
This attitude rode a whiskey barrel across the atlantic too.
>hehe hows that slavery fucko can't blame us fine irish for that
>what do you mean countless irish fought for the north and profess their kinship to the negro daily?

Attached: 1550737315230.jpg (653x552, 63K)

This new meme is funny guys

Thanks

self deprecation is a keystone to irish humor. its why they are immune to the white nigger meme. literally dont give a fuck

Must be a bummer for you to here all those paddy surnames in the wild west. Is it all still whore houses and saloons or are you just a Muslim?

they're not. we put them in those positions because we dont want our domination to be to
too obvious.
so picked up the dumbest whites we could find in order to control them.

brainstats.com/average-iq-in-ireland.html

Attached: 99465.jpg (295x300, 15K)

>so we* picked

Generally being called a nigger when you're not is just not funny really there is no real effort involved there.

Go cum on a torah

No. I mean you imported your problem in the first place you mong.
Imagine, literal field trash now runs your government.
How did you let this happen?
Face it, our attitude is better than yours.
All you have is whining like a fucking Jew
Oh. And Jews ran your slave trade for you, so don't bother finger pointing about the Confederacy being rode by Mick soldiers.
Honestly you muh south will rise again faggots haven't a clue
At least Lincoln tried repatriating some of them, you wanted to keep them all
Oh and your president wants to make Israel and LGBT hate crimes - in other, based countries.
Well done

based lmao

That was your mistake you arrogant kike.
The Jew should fear the Mick

>we wuz the wild west
Fucking irish thieves are constantly trying to steal scots-irish achievements. Anglo's and scots tread that path with the irish staying in their coastal hives and only emerging when it was safe.
> Is it all still whore houses
Trying to include the average irish homestead to inflate the numbers won't save you.
>you imported your problem in the first place
About that....

Attached: 1544692808978.png (962x677, 56K)

Wilcome to jidf due to the Holocaust murder definitly ov 6 billion children we cannot provide wamen like on propagander poster. But she has good smile yes o very. Grab your uzi

Attached: israelwoman.jpg (500x500, 108K)

Try addressing some of the other shit you whiny Jew
If you're so smart, why have you not control over your own country?
Why have Micks taken ownership of your destiny? How did this happen? I mean, we're as stupid as negros(we're whiter than you though, let's be honest)

You fear us. The cops would put one in your chest if they discovered your mick hating Muslim ideology. That's why you're on the chan

1/3 of America's billionaires are jewish, despite being 2% of the population

Attached: Forbes 400.png (928x1422, 138K)

shh mc, nonreason to show all your emtions. you’re embarrassing your american cousins

40% of the USA's Nobel Prizes have been won by jews, despite being just 2% of the population

Attached: jewish nobels.png (931x550, 116K)

According to the book "Jews and the American Scene" by Seymour Martin Lipset and Earl Raab, jews make up:

--50% of the top 200 intellectuals
--40% of the Nobel Prize winners in science and economics
--20% of the professors at the top universities
--40% of the partners at the top New York and DC law firms
--59% of the writers, producers, and directors of the top 50 Hollywood movies
--37% of the winners of the National Medal of Science
--50% of the world chess champions

despite being just 2% of the population

Attached: 1495511938581.jpg (2350x3600, 3.68M)

He's embarrassing himself. Im enjoying it. And you, talking about emotions. I smell a woman

I've seen you in a few threads going on about how much you hate the Irish. Why the meme flag?

advising you to not show your emotions makes me an alpha irish male. dont be foolish

1/3 of the US supreme court is jewish (all liberal of course), and that would have been more if Barack Obama had successfully appointed Merrick Garland. Jews are vastly overrepresented at the top levels of the legal profession.

The last 3 Federal Reserve Chairmen were jewish. Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Janet Yellen. They totally dominate all the member banks as well. Remember that 50% of the USA's Nobel Prizes in Economics have been won by jews. Economics is literally the most jewish field, Wall Street is overwhelmingly jewish (remember New York City has the highest jewish population outside Israel, about 20% of the city is jewish)

Attached: 1528598452981.jpg (580x811, 141K)

>why have you not control over your own country?
>Why have Micks taken ownership of your destiny? How did this happen?
Because jews and irish in New York came up with the perfect scheme to wreck this country by exploiting the pitfalls of representative democracy. Basically it began by grooming newly arriving immigrants to vote for the jew/irish duopoly by offering them free shit and then encouraging more immigration. While actual Americans were busy fighting on the frontier and expanding you faggots rooted yourselves like a cancer on the coast and stabbed us in the back.

We managed to stop you for awhile by halting immigration and dismantling the corruption but FDR brought back the welfare after the jews crashed the economy and the kennedies brought back the limitless immigration in the 60's to complete the Tammany model of ruining my fucking country by roping in a never ending stream of suckers to vote for you corrupt parasites.

You're not Irish. Telling me on Jow Forums that you're 'alpha' means the square route of fuck all. And stop defending that memeflag faggot. He's a fucking half-wit

Of course none of this would be a problem under normal circumstances.

The issue is that jews have a 2000 year old hatred for Christianity, and whites in general. They blame whites for 2000 years of oppression, pogroms, and genocide. They have NEVER considered themselves European, the jewish homeland is located in the Middle East.

Attached: 1530524988017.png (881x703, 158K)

No shit. Next you'll tell me water is wet. This is the advantage of having first pass access to the fiat distributed by the fed. Plenty of big irish bankers too, they've been well fed.
Nobel prize is a politicized joke.
I'm in a rebel mood today.

i was hoping you would debate him smarter. but youre just living up to your flag. overreacionary and no control of his butt hurt. way to not represent ireland you half wit.

just a cohencidence in a fair game, goy
Now go to see our new movie about the Maerican spirit represente by a Somali Muslim

Attached: Hollyjew.jpg (1024x577, 88K)

Here is a top MIT professor explaining why jews have this overrepresentation:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GexZF5VIMU

Attached: 1528598302546.jpg (921x826, 216K)

albanians are dumber

>tfw visited Ireland several times
>tfw family owns several farms on the outskirts of a small village
>tfw that village is the comfiest place I have ever been to in my life and it will be years before I can go back
AAAAAAAAA

Great. You just described control of votes through political ideology. That's a two way street. Fix how voters think, and you fix your problems.
What part of ireland were the Roosevelt's from user? The internet seems to think they were Dutch.
You should learn to ride the wave instead of bitching about the Irish like a faggot

>American Education
Our own royal line went back to those dynasties. I'm Scottish and a genetic descendant of High King Niall.

Do you have a point? 'i was hoping you'd debate him smarter'
What are you my fucking dad? You sound like a fucking redditor.
You are on Jow Forums and you are a meme flag defending queer
There. That clear up things for you?
Go be alpha on the Donald

>You just described control of votes through political ideology.
No you stupid taig I just described political corruption where a group of people by voters with free shit so they can stay in power no matter what they do. It destroys nations and you assholes codified it. Its telling that you see nothing wrong with it. Typical.
>Fix how voters think, and you fix your problems.
Yeah I'll get right on that while your kinsmen are importing about 50 million more. If you had a brain you'd be mad about it too because that model has now been exported back to you through the EU. Enjoy the karma.
>What part of ireland were the Roosevelt's from user?
Strawman. Roosevelt began his career by fighting Tammany until they kicked his ass and made him bend the knee to perfidous Hibernia. Open a book and stop relying on google searches.
>You should learn to ride the wave
I'm not going to resort to personal corruption that cares nothing for the good of the nation at large. I'm not irish.

Attached: 1541729662625.jpg (583x700, 114K)

fuck dan malloy

im happy just to hear how upset you are. of course i dont have a point. im on Jow Forums you potato faced faggot. lol

Hahahah I like how all they could find were 16 non-Jewish Irish people from across all of politics, news and entertainment.

LMAO

try harder Schlomo

Great so everything you said is true. Why aren't you doing a goddamned thing about it? I didn't bring up FDR, cunt, again you did. Not Irish. NOT IRISH. Not a strswman either if he's the president you bleeding twit.
Love your moral high ground argument, easy to make when you've no power.
You really do sound like one of those victims you pump out daily. You're like a Texan Jusse Smollet
>Muh county is gone
>It's everyone else's fault
>Irish people did this

Honestly I don't like a lot of things happening to America in the same way I don't like things happening to Europe. But your Jew like fingering of Micks for everything really is a fucking load. We have immigrant hordes on our borders thanks to you lot fucking up the middle East. Americans and Jewy Brits did this.
Don't blame us. That was your idea. My enemies in Europe are the Germans and the French, and they can't wait to ruin us. You and this lot are responsible for the removal of Gadaffi, Hussein, the attempt on Assad, Iran. But yeah, that was all paddies fault.