Kurzgesagt removing refugee video

youtube.com/watch?v=RvOnXh3NN9w

Remember this video? Back in 2015, you probably had it sent to you by some leftoid to "prove" that refugees weren't so bad for Europe. Now they're removing the video because the facts have caught up with their lies.

>ATTENTION: This video will be online for 12 more hours. Then it will be deleted. If you are confused why, please watch our newest video.

Attached: scr.png (886x456, 75K)

it's over

that is what happen when you pretend all migrants and populations are the same.
but bringing a million of people with the average iq in the 80s won't benefit your country

Based Deus

Yeah, the whole thing was there to hoodwink us into letting in a million semi-literate goatherders, and now that it's served its purpose it has to disappear.

Explain this. I have a brainfog. WTF is going on?

Attached: 0D5D33EE-4007-400D-966B-BA4E97C495DD.jpg (656x720, 74K)

During the 2015 refugee crisis this big YouTube edutainment channel called Kurzgesagt made a pro-refugee video. They claimed the Syrians would be educated, law-abiding and productive.

The video got millions and millions of views and went viral, similar numbers to Gex's one. Gex's video was yeeted, of course, but now the ones behind this one are pulling it down because they're ashamed of it.

Embarassing, huehuehuehue.

>17.09.2015

oh gee how fast the time is running

thx
>they're ashamed of it.
They should kill themselves, fucking bastards and traitors.

The first half of it is alright, then it suddenly goes full retard
>Refugees all have college degrees
>They're less likely to commit crime
>They all start businesses and pay more tax than the locals
How dumb could you be?

so wheres the new one? nevermind i dont give a shit

At least they're becoming self-aware now, I guess? Unless they shift their narrative to say "okay maybe mass migration is not so good but we'll still keep bringing in third worlders in slightly smaller numbers"

They said that they will not make a new video about the refugee stuff
Guess why.

Twelve million people bought it.

The only apology I would have accepted I would have accepted is:
>Our video on the refugee crisis was an outright dishonest misrepresentation of the problem Europe faced at the time, and still faces today. Providing asylum to masses of parasitic foreigners has unsurprisingly proven itself to be a disastrous decision for the natives of Europe, and we have in part contributed to this problem. We give our sincerest apologies to the people we have mislead, and to the people who were harmed by those asylum seekers. We will delete the video and now work to correct our mistakes my informing our audience about the risks and consequences of mass immigration.
But no, instead they gave a half -assed "well sorry you felt that way about it teehee".

bump

>but now the ones behind this one are pulling it down because they're ashamed of it.
anything specific happen to change their minds, or were people just pulling apart all the non-truths and incorrect predictions in it?

They say it's because they were too emotional or something, but I think it's because it's a stain on their past.

They probably just up and decided it was time. Both videos they deleted (or are deleting) are very biased towards one claim in areas that have other well supported claims.
They kinda brushed over the fact that they're outright wrong by saying "people had real challenges to deal with and we didn't acknowledge that."

This is a good sign that the culture is changing. Too bad the damage is already done though.

A Muslim just flew over my house

This channel is complete trash. Their "Answer" to the goal of life is Hedonistic Nihilism. They made a video on it.