Explain the Trinity

explain the Trinity

Attached: 1546099646481.png (480x579, 411K)

Dyke in a pvc catsuit

Which trinity?

Attached: 1526980895926.jpg (768x768, 161K)

Anyone else want to sniff antifu's bum?

from a 6 to a 10

The church wants Jesus to be a god because that maximizes the authority of the church. But making Jesus a god diminishes the dramatic impact of his death. The church had to invent an illogical compromise that preserves the emotional appeal of his life story, while also maximizing the authority of the church. Hence, the man-god monstrosity we know and love.

Attached: 1514777448039.gif (232x196, 632K)

Whatever happened to this thot? Anyone been keeping tabs?

Attached: 1486570769350.jpg (1242x1656, 646K)

God is a singular entity that is comprised of three divisionary parts that manifest in different ways and that have different purposes within different parts of the spiritual hierarchy, the same as we are, as we are made in his image.

The father, the son, the holy spirit.

The body, the mind, the soul.

Can you post some pictures?

Name? What's her name/alias?

Hello fellow teenagers man looks pretty fucking sad, what is the story?

is this catholic ?

All the gods are three. It's pretty simple.

Essentially , this girl bot brainwashed in College and became a member of Antifa , but we think she is pretty cute.

Attached: 1501049183367.jpg (543x499, 64K)

nope, this is biblical. the catholic church does incorporate it somewhat but it has its own spin on it.

Disgusting legs, she needs to do some exercise to tone and tan them

Yeah she's blowing me these days. Shit is so cash.

In French cuisine, you find carrots, celery, and onions in a lot of dishes. In Cajun cuisine, that got changed a little into bell pepper, celery, and onions. There's also a southeast asian trinity which is lemongrass, cilantro, and carrots.

Just go lick an ashtray. That’s how she smells.

I don't consider the Epistles to be canon. Saul of Tarsus was just an evil Jew who went around telling white Europeans to stop having kids.

we worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity; neither confounding the Persons, nor dividing the Essence. For there is one Person of the Father; another of the Son; and another of the Holy Ghost. But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, is all one; the Glory equal, the Majesty coeternal. Such as the Father is; such is the Son; and such is the Holy Ghost. The Father uncreated; the Son uncreated; and the Holy Ghost uncreated. The Father unlimited; the Son unlimited; and the Holy Ghost unlimited. The Father eternal; the Son eternal; and the Holy Ghost eternal. And yet they are not three eternals; but one eternal. As also there are not three uncreated; nor three infinites, but one uncreated; and one infinite. So likewise the Father is Almighty; the Son Almighty; and the Holy Ghost Almighty. And yet they are not three Almighties; but one Almighty. So the Father is God; the Son is God; and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet they are not three Gods; but one God. So likewise the Father is Lord; the Son Lord; and the Holy Ghost Lord. And yet not three Lords; but one Lord. For like as we are compelled by the Christian verity; to acknowledge every Person by himself to be God and Lord; So are we forbidden by the catholic religion; to say, There are three Gods, or three Lords. The Father is made of none; neither created, nor begotten. The Son is of the Father alone; not made, nor created; but begotten. The Holy Ghost is of the Father and of the Son; neither made, nor created, nor begotten; but proceeding. So there is one Father, not three Fathers; one Son, not three Sons; one Holy Ghost, not three Holy Ghosts. And in this Trinity none is before, or after another; none is greater, or less than another. But the whole three Persons are coeternal, and coequal. So that in all things, as aforesaid; the Unity in Trinity, and the Trinity in Unity, is to be worshipped.

A convenience created by priests to explain Christianity to low IQ peasants.

I can't comment because you know more than I do. for me personally I think the focal point of the bible and christianity in general is the core message of Christ and the relationship between us, him and the father. the rest is politics, allegory, history and a lot has been manipulated for specific agendas by institutions like the Vatican, and the jews, and others too.

So cute, too bad they are soulless empty vessels.

Attached: son.jpg (658x500, 53K)

I would fuck the stupid lefty out of her.

Paul was a massive faggot and not even a real apostle

it's magic I ain't gotta explain shit

>explain the Trinity
She loved neo for attention. If he wasn't the chosen one he would've dropped him.

Attached: 44vtg8sy-1389579836.jpg (668x445, 313K)

>explain the Trinity
1 - Kill the Niggers
2 - Kill the Faggots
3 - Kill the Jews

I like Junior the best.

Well, the holy trinity consists of Testosterone, Semax and Epithalon.

Testosterone is vitamin T, essential for functioning and maximising your male biological purpose and success.

Semax is the thing that makes your mind go above that certain genius threshold line.

And Epithalon keeps you young and regenerated instead of degenerated from the blandness of our postmodern nightmare modern civilization.

read mere christianity for an easy introduction

Replace it with the ways of the world and it makes less sense you fucking dumbass