Kikebook /MutmaeenQaum/videos/577811096069519/

kikebook /MutmaeenQaum/videos/577811096069519/
Modi is planning to poison his own troops after failing to ignite a war with Pakistan by killing 40 soldiers in Kashmir from a car bomb.

Attached: file.png (503x578, 383K)

Who's winning?

free khalistan

Trash bread. Fuckk you nepali faggot

who pooped on you m8?
Pakistan clearly

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

POO IN IT!

Attached: toilet.jpg (238x212, 5K)

Are Nepalis brown or yellow?

Go steam some momos in Delhi or wash cars or guard someone's house. Saalam Sahabji -_-

Show real flag sandnigger

Fake news

we are mutted with brown (shit) and yellow (piss)
kill me already
mmm tasty salty tears

Attached: 1538110122663.jpg (473x500, 42K)

Both. There are some multicultural states that work. Unsurprisingly, they all lack niggers and jews.

Attached: images (6).jpg (275x183, 14K)

Say saalam

Attached: images (7).jpg (195x259, 13K)

Is that you OP?

Attached: download (1).jpg (260x194, 13K)

Nepalis are not human and they don't deserve human rights. They can be a grunt soldier,a slave cook ( great momos btw) or they can be a watchman / chowkidar. Anything beyond that is beyond their mental capabilities

Most people don't even know who Nepalis are. They are low caste aboriginal Indians who were brutally raped by Tibetans, Bhutanese, Chinese and mostly Biharis resulting in the single ugliest ethnic group known to man

A measure of how stupid they are? They just got their Constitution in 2018. And they chose Communism. In 2018. Nothing more to say about this faggots except Tenzing NorGAY was definitely bummed by Edmund Hillary

ate a plate of local momo today. It was 10/10
>all these buttmad poos ITT

Attached: 1533139053188.jpg (552x577, 85K)

Kek my gatekeeper is Nepali.
Cool gatekeeper and sweet guy unlike faggot OP.

lol @ at the blasted poops

well done OP, well done

How much do you pay for it?

This
Also neplais are expert car washers.

beat his ass regularly and tell him to fuck off back to Nepal

70 rupees
This is true.

Agreed. OP is still in Nepal... probably he is handicapped.... imagine being useless that you can't even steam Momo's or say "Saalam Sahabji" and open gates

SINKING OF THE ONLY POO AIRCRAFT CAREER WHEN?

Attached: 16BF6A20-6272-402A-84D0-437AC1D00748.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

WHY ARE YOU POSTING HERE? WHY DOES PAKISTAN STILL EXIST? WHY ARE YOU NOT STOMPING THIER BRAINS IN?

Attached: rlee.jpg (704x396, 26K)

Cuz we are ruled by a fucking retard. We only have leftyfag parties in elections here

Those are expensive momo.
We get 8 pieces for 30 Rs. with chutney and mayonnaise.

Nah he's here since 30 years... He's nice and does job fairly well.

Yeah. Most likely he's a NEET.

Where do you live user? I get 12 for 20 (Veg) in NCR

>WHY DOES PAKISTAN STILL EXIST
Because you support it

I live down south.

NCR still has those rates? Damm those used to be 5-6 years back..

This thread is amazing. I've never seen so many poos in one loo. And they're all so stinky and angry too!

Attached: 1529967411835.png (600x450, 705K)

nigga you get low quality momos made by village retards who have to go to India to find job. And when they don't find any they sell their houses in their villages to buy a cart and pots to make momos.
Come to ktm for an authentic taste of momo my dude.
veg momo is meh. Only brahmins eat it because they don't eat meat. It's not even a fucking momo.

The ABSOLUTE STATE of the street shitters.

You guys are too dumb to understand that your own state propaganda is confined to your borders, the pakis have scored a victory as far as the international narrative goes.

Indians appear to be the aggressors, Modi looks like a retard, IAF looks incompetent and the pakis actually seem sensible (LOL) for returning the pilot ASAP and avoiding a possible nuclear conflict.

The absolute backwardsness of you indian fucks is off the charts if you make a bunch of goatfuckers look like the rational parties in this whole exchange. No amount of nationalistic rhetoric can remove this dissonance, but go ahead and try to justify how badly you all have fucked up.

Attached: 1404497028240.gif (400x255, 2.79M)

Yeah I live in Faridabad. Although only few places have those...fried veg for 20 too

Nepal literally has Hinduism as national religion.
Soya Momo's are for same price too.
I'm not a Brahminfag

But they taste great and I think I will visit your beautiful country sometime in future.
My ex gf was from Nepal border and used to frequent Nepal with her family.

How's Faridabad, is it similar to Ghaziabad or better/worse?

Much much better

lol

Audibly kek'd

rolling for a Free Kashmir without any retarded street shitters

Attached: 13651776_1197470236971149_1723817747_n.jpg (937x1171, 210K)

>implying that looks anything like a pooshmiri
lmao
>UK flag
oh nvm.

@fag op
this is not very nice coming from the 30th state of India.

Pakis and Indians both are the biggest liars and bullshitters in the known universe.

this is all because the old sage faggot wants to sit in the throne again and the only guy who can oppose him is a crying basedface

the only poo's are you pajeet

pic related its a public toilet in delhi

Attached: 1551628269519.jpg (638x298, 32K)

Checked