It's the Bitches, Man

It's always been the Bitches. Forget the churches and the government and the deep state and the military industrial complex and the secret societies and the black nobility and even the jews. They are just a cover. The Bitches have been behind all of the dysfunction throughout history weather it be on the international stage or in our own households There is some woman who really makes the decisions and then avoids taking responsibility for the consequences. Is it any wonder that our entire system is perfectly designed to keep those with real power anonymous and free from responsibility?

Attached: pussy power.jpg (225x225, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cL28lY8WzVo
femaleilluminati.com/sisterhood-symbolism-2-vids.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MY5c3p1ZMd4
psychohistory.com/books/foundations-of-psychohistory/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Until we learn to rule our passions they will lead us astray.

Attached: Adam and Eve.jpg (3274x3274, 2.5M)

>No tits
>No ass
Why did Adam ever listen to her?

What that mouf do
>Faith Goldy lips gif

no love for them hoes

The Patriarchy is a myth. Every time we have come close they have undermined it.

Attached: Kingdom of heaven democratic hell.jpg (454x677, 60K)

This is how a real red pill looks like (apart from the kike B.S. pic)

>and even the jews
kike detected

Nope, it's the jews.

>“You are the Devil’s gateway; you are the unsealer of that tree; you are the first foresaker of the divine law; you are the one who persuaded him whom the Devil was not brave enough to approach; you so lightly crushed the image of God, the man Adam.”
t. Tertullian

Attached: tertullian.jpg (193x261, 15K)

>hey everybody me atheist
Nobody cares faggot. It's your soul that will burn so keep ur monkey minded bullshit to urself.

Eunuch detected. Just as well I guess since pic related is what your Bitches really want.

Attached: Canadian best seller.png (768x598, 696K)

Day of the rake when?

Imagine the war brides.

Attached: Canadian rape baby.jpg (500x500, 71K)

>Forget even the jews

Attached: 1527050325297.gif (600x525, 712K)

it was her or a goat

Too Real.SHUT IT DOWN!

I agree. Everything always goes back to it being a woman's fault. Always. Women are just stupid, illogical, and don't think with reason. They are purely emotional and this causes trouble when thinking with reason and logic. Women never amount to anything except whining and given something by a man. I do not respect women except my mother

That's the problem. Women can never be truly held accountable and they shouldn't be but we can no longer afford to let them lead us from behind. Mankind's material prowess has outstripped his moral prowess and is now capable of destroying himself and most of the natural world with him. We are at a great crossroads. Either we learn to be men or we perish.

Attached: Earth-Free-Download-PNG.png (350x351, 247K)

that's a literal tranny on the right

Mgtow is the solution. Men collectively need to go on Pussy strike. It will never happen and women will continue to fuck with men.

Ogga bugga muh duck is wet.

Woah
>taken from Adams rib
What does it all really men?
Is that why our bitches have penis envy?
Is that why white women are so domineering? (Adam was the first white man)
Is that why they have such sharp tounges?
This was not the pile of shit I was expecting to step into this morning.

Attached: Conspiracy-Keanu.jpg (551x549, 27K)

Wont work. We need them to carry on the race and besides, they will just fuck animals instead. No we need to start acting like real men ad put these bitches in their proper place.

Attached: girl in cage dumb bitch.jpg (547x461, 89K)

women are one half of the soul and must be nurtured because eventually you and your other half will merge back into one and you don't want to be severely lacking half your personality

You are right. We absolutely need them and they us but one must lead and the other follow.

Attached: tradman.png (660x676, 886K)

I like that picture

Attached: harden.png (200x200, 34K)

Sure it would work if men could actually do it.
Hypothetically and it's a huge hypothetical cuz men will never stop drilling over Pussy, but hypothetical is all men just ignored for a year and then only gave attention to the few cunts that deserved it women would sort themselves out.
Ignoring women denying them access to your time, money, and denying them the male attention the desire/need would get women to sort themselves out.

Women hate being around only other women. Segregate from the bitches tell they are worth it.

>don't have children goy!

Attached: hmmm.png (500x689, 54K)

>>women are one half of the soul

Imagine being this big of a cuck. Literally only seeing yourself as half complete until there is a women in your life.

Btw virgins/incel detected.

>Dont
White Knight for Whores.
Fornicate with whores.
Sully the honor of you neighbors wife or take his daughters innocence and then discard her.
>Do
Instruct reward and defend the honor of your wives daughters kinfolk and neighbors.

Attached: men prefer debt free virgins 7.jpg (720x960, 69K)

Reincarnation is through the loins. If you dont reproduce then you are already dead.

Let the world burn. It is past the point of saving already, and will go down any ways. But you want to have kids and take all the associated risk go for it. Just don't kid yourself think you are saving anything.

Nah, consciousness has very little to do with this physical reality. Consciousness creates the illusion of a physical reality and body. It is just information. Does your world of war craft character need to procreate to respawn? Of course not.
Get up to speed with uncle Tom Campbell on reincarnation.
youtu.be/cL28lY8WzVo

I’ve seen multiple vaginas in person and none of them did that. I feel I’ve missed out.

Women are not a stupid. They see the male gibs dat gravy train ending so they are taking in more "conservative" and traditional" roles to lure men back to the plantation.
Putting in a dress and not getting a tattoo does not change her biological programming. It is her biological programming adapting to different circumstances

Which doesn't explain why the same shit happens when there is zero Jewish influence, or why even the Jews are experiencing the same problems. This "It's Da Joos" is one of the biggest NPC responses ever.

Attached: pol.png (520x458, 427K)

She's fine

>Ignoring women denying them access to your time, money, and denying them the male attention the desire/need would get women to sort themselves out.
Good idea, if men hadn't been foolish enough to give them suffrage. If men were to ever collectively do this, women will just use the full backing of the state to oppress men even further, exasperating the strained relations between the sexes even further. Nothing is going to be fixed until the pink elephant in the room, women's empowerment, is addressed.

Women and minorities weaponized by Satan via the kikes

Attached: 1551164375712.jpg (640x545, 50K)

Attached: volcel gang.png (981x981, 1.54M)

In the long term grand scheme of things I think it is great that men of old foolishly empowered women, for men that is.
For one empowered is an oxymoron, power is never given, only taken by force. Women being given power has made them revile there hand.
The true power women have is there ability to use and manipulate the attention and concern that men give them. If men stopped this women would be one of the most useless creatures on this planet.
The state only has so much more room to continue to fuck over men before even the biggest simps say enough.

> virgins

Go back to Jow Forums disgusting incel

Can someone put the merchants face on the snake

>It's the Bitches, Man.
>It's always been the Bitches
>the jews. They are just a cover.
kek

Attached: 1551630125347.jpg (564x402, 46K)

Dopamine sensitivity

Enjoy your jewish LARP ripped off from several sandnigger religions, ameriburger. (tips common sense)

Woman are for having children and raising children. Other than that, they are useless

>Wow the bible is red pilled and has red pilled messages
>Also fuck the bible
Brainlet detected
You can read the Bible by the way and not take it so literal user
fucking hell

>Is it any wonder that our entire system is perfectly designed to keep those with real power anonymous and free from responsibility?
What's wrong with that?

Attached: 1544892860787.png (420x420, 12K)

You sound eager to crawl up into the matrix. Matrix. Matrix means womb BTW. Transhumanism and AI are suicide.
It obviously going to take more than a change of asthetic. I'm not talking about playing dress up and LARPing a fictional patriarchy that never existed. Its going to take real leadership and real responsibility. It doesn't matter what the Bitches do. Thats the whole point. No one can make us men but ourselves and the Bitches certainly wont make it easy but nothing worthwhile ever is.
Luckily, this ugly civilization is going to burn, and good riddance, there is no room for manhood within it. All of nature is renewed by fire and chaos will provide the opportunity for something better. Until then we must make our living outside and inbetween the system/net/grid. No one else but you can make you a man but no man is an island. No one can be a man all by themselves. The answer is sustainable agrarian religious communities. Only they can provide the nessescary moral backbone and material prosperity and protection from the coming storm that this nascent culture of manhood needs.

Attached: Pastoral-Jerome-Thompson-oil-painting.jpg (1218x787, 201K)

you serious

Attached: 1480840347361.jpg (319x331, 15K)

Jews are the probably biggest mommas boys on the planet. Can you imagine being constantly kvetched at, nagged, manipulated, guilt tripped and dominated by some awful Yenta wife or mother? They even reckon their Jewishness on their mothers side. Besides the court Jews are only part of the much larger synagogue of Satan.

Attached: Freemasons Kikes and Catholics.jpg (500x622, 85K)

she did anal.

if you can reduce all humanity's problems down to one issue, gender, race, whatever, you can only do so ignoring a fuck ton of other factors and should be dismissed. you have no valid arguments.

Attached: 1345411041980.jpg (900x603, 125K)

dere you go, son of bong

Attached: 1551626604496-2.jpg (800x800, 357K)

Bullshit. Truth is simple, lies are complicated.

P.s. Women love euphamisms, long conversation and hiding behind clothing and makeup.

Attached: woman anonymous.jpg (250x169, 12K)

There's some fine looking goats out there.

Attached: sexy goat.jpg (1000x667, 93K)

There is a heavy occult aspect to this as well. Venus and Lucifer are both known as the morning star. The secret societies and satanism is full of feminine symbology. Its all pussy worship.

femaleilluminati.com/sisterhood-symbolism-2-vids.html

Attached: Knowledge of good and evil 2.png (552x413, 332K)

Is that your kid?

Attached: muslim titty bar.jpg (252x200, 12K)

Moloch and the whore run hell now.

After thousands of years of banishment, Lucifer fell to his knees and begged Him for forgiveness. God gave his son a human body and human soul, and tasked the once-fallen Angel with spreading the word of God in earth. Then the jews crucified him.

Fun fact: The islamic star and crescent is a symbol of many ancient goddesses, Ishtar, Innana, Venus. Allet was the goddess that the Arabs worshiped before Muhammed.

Attached: baphomet.jpg (203x300, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MY5c3p1ZMd4

Attached: the whore of Babylon.jpg (1826x492, 331K)

obviously this

Attached: 1544538567731.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Innana's a real cunt

why did god make the nigger you nigger looking porch sitting nigger little nigger fucking nigger nigger

>we are going SHOPPING
>lmao, no
>THEN WE’RE BREAKING UP!!!!
>k
>REEEEE
and no decisions have been made by any bitch

The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world and in this way the future will always be female. Its time to convince our wives and daughters to help us raise sons that can lead and defend a household instead overgrown adolescents.

Attached: family.jpg (1500x1147, 252K)

how do i need fix it, tell me, a larger merchant head ? hands inline with snake trunk ? I'll fire up shoopcentral and fix as you see fit

no, they had their chance, develop artificial wombs and then holocaust them ALL

Preach
>Innana
Punani
>Cunt
Cult

Attached: whores no feed.jpg (500x500, 82K)

Wanker

Attached: peak fap.webm (426x238, 2.66M)

Attached: roboslut is wet as fuck.webm (852x480, 2.81M)

cooked to taste

Attached: v2.jpg (888x888, 436K)

Are you shitting us? I really thought it couldn't get any worse.

pussy is a hell of a drug man....
I haven't even had it, but I been addicted to it since my first wank m8.

Be wary of the whore, but there's literally nothing wrong with falling in love. It's the very meaning of your lives. It's why He created you.

>
Be wary of the jew

Same thing. she's had the chosen people doing her will for a long long time now.

Attached: piggy_wiggy.png (121x147, 38K)

don't have to wait for war to go on a sex tour of Canada

> I SAID THE JEW
got that kikelling ?

Attached: 1551639861516.png (342x333, 11K)

I think I know why he is smiling.

Attached: hybrid humans.jpg (889x500, 105K)

If they ever have a muppets movie with an all human cast.................

Checked n Keked

It's like that cartel video where they cut off the guys hands and then skin his face.

BlAmE iT oN tHe RaIn

Attached: tenor (3).gif (450x338, 2.01M)

begone, discord tranny

>discord
Eris, Greek goddess of chaos
>tranny
Eunuch, servant of the cult of cunt.

Attached: eris_pepe.jpg (640x675, 112K)

Attached: dcbpepe.png (864x1034, 571K)

>cult of cunt
cult of self-mootileshon

Attached: 1551534720013.jpg (782x778, 103K)

>Chicken fucker
The sad part is, child abuse is their most powerful weapon.

psychohistory.com/books/foundations-of-psychohistory/

Attached: fags want your children.png (842x654, 903K)

fpbp

very sad n checkem

Women have always been this way. Things went downhill we gave them political power. Female suffrage was a mistake.

that's waftes of stench, user

Attached: adam.jpg (3274x3274, 1.62M)

Attached: 00463646-7B7B-4624-91C9-7E8F10A5FFD5.jpg (360x850, 105K)