*this triggers the Jow Forumstard*

*this triggers the Jow Forumstard*

Attached: gtrfb2.webm (640x360, 2.55M)

KARA BOGA

Population decrease isn't a problem for the average person. It is only a problem if you're a banker or large corporation that needs a constant supply of new consumers in your never ending quest of infinite economic growth.

>*this triggers the Jow Forumstard*
How is niggers having too many children good for anyone, you anarchist dimwit?

I guess in 50 years all the drone tech will be used to automatically sink boats in the Mediterranean.
As long as niggers stay in Africa, no problem.
Japan is insanely overpopulated, reduction is natural. They have an ingrained meme for the need to destroy what exists to build a new thing.

It's all in the game

An anarchist using propaganda from the richest banking dynasty in the world to promote their shared agenda, I wish I could say i'm surprised.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (379x867, 122K)

Attached: mozambique.jpg (1443x631, 141K)

>India, a super power, has a life expectancy of 68

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-03 U S Foreign Aid by Country.png (880x558, 53K)

Why do you think this is a good thing? Do you really think that some magical african who is incapable of even feeding him/herself will descend from the sky and star you in a hip-hop video? Explain yourself
*Hard mode = Don't use any Hollywood movie examples or political buzzwords.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-03 U S Foreign Aid by Country(1).png (1101x851, 88K)

They may have 5 kids but 2-3 will die before they reach sexual maturity.

they are an )))"(((anarchist)))"(((

Time to cut gibs to the savages. If you're doing so well, you don't need the money my country throws away on you every year.

DRC

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-03 U S Foreign Aid by Country(2).png (901x896, 79K)

They did. Then we started sending them aid. Now they don't but they still have the kids. This is why Africa's population is exploding.

how is that a propaganda? stupid nigger it was facts
we either kill the boomers and sex slave the girls or live in society 30% of it is boomers and the rest are niggers

You’ll never be a woman.

This. Stop feeding the rat plague.

How is showing a world of diverse babies by a publication that constantly pushed open borders and the browning of America and Europe propaganda? I don't fucking know, you tell me memeflaggot. This is obviously pushing the narrative that with an aging population the west needs to let in the third world to compensate for a falling birthrate you dumb shit for brains twat.

Attached: 1.jpg (641x360, 74K)

E. europe used to have a way bigger average than that decades ago, and many other groups alongside history, until jews started promoting helping niggers in africa in an even bigger way than we used to. Under proper education and teachings we can recover, but the clock is definitely ticking.

Thanks to America and the rest of the west sending them medicine, food and providing them lifelong AIDS meds, they're all surviving.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-03 U S Foreign Aid by Country(3).png (897x889, 70K)

This.
The best period for peasants in terms of material wealth was after the black plague had depopulated much of Europe leading to ((Feudal Lords)) and other paymasters to have to fork out decent wages to attract the best labourers and workers.

Cameroon

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-03 U S Foreign Aid by Country(4).png (894x702, 64K)

no its not you stupid fuck

Benin

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-03 U S Foreign Aid by Country(5).png (1326x874, 91K)

Triggers us? Are you fucking retarded? Thats called over population and unsustainable population growth. They are going to starve because of their irresponsibility and then flood other countries. This should be triggering to their own nations and to surrounding countries who will eventually have to take them in.

There wont be enough jobs, there will be famine, there will be riots and eventually war.

Ivory coast

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-03 U S Foreign Aid by Country(6).png (891x878, 72K)

What do you think is going to happen then?

Attached: 2_3africa.jpg (1332x1604, 308K)

Guinea.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-03 U S Foreign Aid by Country(7).png (896x836, 71K)

Let's hope they all stay in Africa.

Senegal

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-03 U S Foreign Aid by Country(8).png (1284x862, 92K)

Europe will have to secure its boarder or watch their nations informally invaded. Its as simple as that.

it's fine
you know how easy it is to kill babies and kids

Our cause will win or the European race will perish. That's the mark.

I should move to Poland and knock up some women.

And Mauritania. You know what every highlighted country on that map have in common? They can't feed themselves or survive without western medicine curing their diseases, specifically AIDS. Their entire existence is subsidised by white taxpayers. The ones whose demise I am assuming you are celebrating.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-03 U S Foreign Aid by Country(9).png (1335x860, 92K)

America has been flooded with over 80 million non whites in just 50 years. If you think they aren't going to be shipping some to your shores you're living in a fantasy mate

I agree, but the United States is massive and not our European homeland. If we lose Europe we are done for.

>Fewer people are dying than are being born
fucking retarded. where's all these immortal people then? what a stupid fuckin video

Attached: 1526373707927.png (403x448, 53K)

America has the largest white population of any single country on the planet. Well over twice that of Germany. This is also the most armed civilian population in the world. As well as the last western nation that protects freedom of speech to any degree. The destiny of white America is the future of every single white western European nation. Most won't be happy to hear it but it's the truth.

>our European homeland
>Inbred who has never traveled abroad and can't speak a single foreign language

Attached: kUzIiUQ.jpg (1242x1237, 180K)

Are you calling him Jewish? Insinuating someone is Jewish to insult them is a very antisemitic thing to do .

Attached: 1527626496014.jpg (635x228, 47K)

Never really thought about it this way. Whites are still massive majorities outside the the South West. I gotta get out of Los Angeles within the next two years. Its gonna happen.

Are you seriously this dumb or just pretending?

Can somebody explain to me how come these people survive ? The regions are complete shit with almost all kinds of disease , still most of them make it to adulthood, just how?