/ourgirl/ is back

Natalie has a new video. You should all listen to it. In it, she explains how to be funny, which you edgelords most certainly are not. There is a way to joke about transpeople, but it's not your stale deadnaming or calling yourselves attack helicopters. You'll also learn how to deal with your depression by using PC humor.
Just watch, retards: youtube.com/watch?v=qtj7LDYaufM

Attached: hellodears.png (641x360, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOUo2sTpz3o
youtube.com/watch?v=uSTOcyevIOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IT'S MA'AM!!!!

But it is. See, this is what Natalie is talking about.

look another lame e celeb youtuber thread, must be an underage homo or lame ass young millennial or zoomer who can't think for themselves. kys for posting this here

what a meaningless existence

Attached: hy.gif (440x208, 1002K)

And yet you just repeat the same echo chamber points here.

Uhhhhhhh
I'm sorry ContraPoints
I can't take you seriously
Real women btfo mimics
As much as I hate the gay scot rite freemasonry of The Rebel Media...
youtube.com/watch?v=uOUo2sTpz3o

also not politics and doesn't belong on this board you retard take it to Jow Forums where it belongs faggot

I want to kill this faggot.

Attached: Islam.webm (640x360, 2.42M)

Just looking at the thumbnail I can see she's a closet satanist.

SATANISM = GLOBALISM

No thanks

Okay you know what?
I'm going to watch it because you're so overtly Satanic
Maybe I can learn something about the prince of darkness

We can't exclude transpeople from society and by using demeaning humor, we do. This has everything to do with politics and how to be inclusionary.

youtube.com/watch?v=uSTOcyevIOE
Yes goyim, care for these right wing (((ecelebs))) that are very based!

Christianity is Satanism, for God is Satan. The god of the old testament is the god you worship, the satanic Demiurge.

nick has a dick...

fuck off faggot

Sorry racist sweetie, but Natalie is a based left winger.

Hey dumbfuck, yeah you, why aren't you waging this obvious lazy summertier bait?

And you insecure little boys can't handle a debate over how to humanely treat minorities, namely transfolk.

He looks like someone with a tragic upbringing that produced a damaged and dysfunctional individual who has nothing to do with politics other than baiting tranny (like yourself) hate. I guarantee you a part of why you and the tranny you posted crave attention is you didn't either get it or earn it enough while somehow taking it for granted as they seem to entitle themselves to mattering more than those "other bad normal people".

the first step is to not give a shit. they ruin their lives by themselves with a destructive lifestyle made trendy by the current zeitgeist. kys faggot

Liked him more when he was a lefty atheist edgelord, this is just pandering to the lowest common denominator. Hopefully when he cuts off his dick and fix his face he won't be in a existential crunch, and go full retard, give me some flames baby.

Attached: noice.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

Nigger you came here to waste your Saturday being passive aggressive online. I acknowledge I'm potentially feeding your self destructive behavior just by giving that sweet sweet (You) but I encourage you to do something that isn't quite so hollow.
>made trendy
This as well on a serious note. Much how gangstalking hasn't increased but enclaves can circlejerk their belief it is has caused vocalness to grow and delusions deepened. When I was a freshman in college of 03 I had found out from a full hormone check I had high est low test and a gamut of other shit that came with a sedentary nerd life. I was repeatedly asked by free counselors if I have gender euphoria and having it described tome different ways by different people as if waiting for shit to stick after being thrown out there. I trusted my female ex marine/bodybuilding champion instead and got on test, got in the gym and got life figured out to be a stable successful person whose emotions aren't ripped up by high Est. Were it not for her outreach then the pressure/"support" from friends (some of which now pushed everyone away, one of which began transitioning and had a psychotic breakdown, now homeless on meth in Cali) would of left me a far mote broken individual.

Clearly I meant dysphoria but with culture what it is and how everyone celebrates you in and out each day it may as well be euphoria if not a tad manic.