ALT LIGHT BTFO

LAUREN SOUTHERN CONFIRMED FOR SNITCH!

CAOLAN ROBERTSON CONFIRMED FOR SNITCH!

DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!

youtube.com/watch?v=BXj7IS2s59Y

Attached: MARKY MARK.jpg (1227x844, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MarkACollett/status/1100768342498074624
youtube.com/watch?v=THT50r4maC8
youtu.be/j_sjrcAXP08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi Mark. Sage.

Attached: pol in a nutshelll.png (720x569, 352K)

>1 hour 34 minutes

nigger...

both parties are to blame. Of course it would be a Frenchmen who loves his niggers

I wanted to post this

Attached: POL IN A NUTSHELL.jpg (1125x1026, 147K)

Attached: Obrez Home Defence.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

okay this is epic. For real

I like Belgium fries.

Attached: 1545458655267.png (1279x727, 36K)

mechanically outplayed

Bump

>ls jew is a snitch
not news
>caolan asdf
never heard of it.

He specifically says in that video that he doesn't think Lauren is a snitch, he just doesn't like Lauren because she cares more about finishing her documentary than the fact that Caolan is shady

twitter.com/MarkACollett/status/1100768342498074624

Attached: yikes.jpg (879x630, 56K)

Attached: MarkCollett.png (633x351, 145K)

Mark Collette is an honest retard. Man is absolutely fucking fixated on the Holocaust. Wether it happened or not the general public will always believe it did so there is no practical point in trying to disprove it

Stale

Lauren is just out to make a buck. She literally spread her legs for a nigger, she doesn't care about White people at all.

Caolan is a degenerate homo

Sage

The thirst is real

>there's no point chipping away and eroding little by little the myth that all our nihilism, self-destructiveness, and a massive form of brainwashing.
>hey, it's not like kikes didn't subvert our institutions, positions of power and whole civilization little by little

get a load of this retard, what a good goy

as for the /thread a coal-burning dumb whore is revealed to be a coal-burning dumb whore

imagine my shock

He's a jew.

Show flag

>moarpheus
Kill yourself you fat larping jew

u jelly?

Attached: _89807406_5e1f6985-bfb9-4115-b2ca-b7628cb7cc53.jpg (624x351, 35K)

Have you seen this guys gf? Fucking hearty kek

Attached: DBF90573-25CE-4338-967B-225A9176D7FF.jpg (624x351, 48K)

>we can’t win so fuck it bro let’s give up lol

Didn’t that girl have a sex change? I thought he’s called Lawrence Northern now

do you have brain problems?
that constant intake of nothing except bread rots the brain frenchie

bruv, she's a neckasaurus
gib me lad Mark a break

Attached: 525195.png.indyscaled.jpg (640x443, 58K)

They aren't together now, not been for a long time
Why is Jow Forums always behind the times with shit?
It's irritating my anus that Jow Forumsacks, if they aren't spreading out of date info, are putting up stories weeks, sometimes months old, or fucking jewtube vids n tweets that are years old.
70% are shills and slides with 30% just being retarded. GET.IT.TOGETHER

Bumping for absolutely based Mark Collett.

All the faggots who whinge about him don’t have one quarter of his balls

www.therightstuff.biz
www.dailystormer.name
www.radicalagenda.com

Attached: BD18C1C5-7192-424E-88CE-87082DDED67B.jpg (480x600, 57K)

Chris cantwell is a doxing crybaby faggot. Don't trust him.

I didn't realise that he was so short in stature.

Mike the Kike is a riot. A crooked jew running a white supremacy organization? HAHAHA...

he’s not a very stable guy but i still think he does good work in waking people up and his show is pretty good

>This meme
Wtf

Agree

Goytalk.gom instead of RA

Hi chris

Stay away from these fuckers. They are movement frauds. Just want money and you to do nothing except listen to their shit and send more money.

It's funny listening to Mark accuse others of being spies/working for HNH since Joe Owens has been saying that about Mark for years.
And the fact that the Holocaust happened and ~6 million Jews were murdered by the Nazis doesn't help his case either.

Thanks lad, I’ll try that out now never heard of them before.

Totally disagree t b h. The idea that someone would get into white nationalism to make money is fucking ridiculous. First of all the only person tighter than a kike is an anti semite. Secondly, you get deplatformed from all payment platforms making it extremely hard to actually raise funds.

It’s demonstrably wrong that they ‘only want you to listen to their shows’ also. the right stuff have their pool parties and stormer have their book clubs for a start. They are just trying to spread the message in the best way they know how.

Attached: 65F6595F-DCF5-4806-9BD3-2DF078CA90FD.jpg (526x524, 117K)

How the fuck are these people still on Twitter? I got banned over 4 months ago for way less than these people.

zog shill detected.

Attached: 1501436052839.jpg (1200x900, 170K)

how romantic

Mark is relatively tame on Twitter

>90 minutes

tldr: Caolan is likely selling personal info. Lauren knew that he was meeting with hope not hate regularly and kept her mouth shut to finish her movie. Then Mike reads a bunch of shekel chats.

hard to say if this even had any impact on anything but lauren is pretty much a dead meme at this point anyways

Attached: 1501322071088.jpg (1024x768, 158K)

s
e
e
t
h
i
n
g

Attached: 1500403652175.png (335x365, 90K)

Anyone with the Cole notes (quick run down) on what this is all about. I never cared for either but love gossip.

Today in e-celeb gossip on Jow Forums: the post

Attached: 1535325794162.jpg (255x239, 16K)

>CAOLAN ROBERTSON
everyone always knew he was a sick fuck. Just at le rebel people were obsessed with his "jew trying to swindle me" dog whistles that they were too much a faggot too notice. You can see from a country mile who this guy was and is. He gets a paid, goes on gay sex drug benders, then repeats for drama. Not worth a fucking cent of attention beyond this one and only thread.

>Mark Collett

fuck off

Attached: 1551572948216.jpg (500x336, 17K)

you gotta be real dumb to fall for them. Lauren's entire shtick is to dye her hair blonde and dog whistle non-stop. It's actually pathetic. She can never give an opinion straight. It always has to be open ended and obviously alluding to something, but "I didn't say it so tee hee i'm oppressed le canadian magapede :) " deus vult with a pagan necklace on, and showing her body off on cam.

>I summon my NatSoc beta orbiters!
>youtube.com/watch?v=THT50r4maC8

Attached: 1524167218_1515362717612.jpg (258x330, 21K)

It is clear the british guy likes it rough.
>lool

they just dont make music like they use too

Attached: woody.jpg (671x503, 169K)

Mark Collett detected

>Trusting alt-right e-celebs
>Trusting alt-lite e-celebs
>not just working quietly with COSA to trigger an Article V Constitutional Convention

This board

Attached: 1548970594471.png (1279x696, 895K)

Why are anglos so ugly tho?

Attached: 1549851133139.jpg (326x296, 24K)

So is Mark still hanging out with known Federal informant David Duke.
How about you Michael Jones give s*** to Jared Holt.

u jelly?

Attached: based and redpilled.jpg (892x1181, 125K)

fucking hell is that woes? he needs to get his shit together

Mark did a good job. I cannot fathom why so many people in white positive spheres still trust sodomites and unmarried coalburners. There are too many fucking Jew infiltrators.

Fuck off divide and conquer kike.

David Duke is a legend

Why is she with Ron Perlman? Is he a WN now?

> alt right
No such thing.

Attached: index.png (225x225, 9K)

He could turn some of that weight to muscle if he tried.
Scandis took all our good looking ladies and left a pack of ugly cunts here. I'd love to Dresden them, smug motherfuckers.

David Jewk

youre a jidf shill kike sharia blue troll Lauren didn't do nothing stop being mean to my queen

I think all the good looking ones got on a boat to North America or Australia desu

used to*

i am

Attached: 1540580825080.jpg (709x595, 156K)

>I think all the good looking ones got on a boat to North America or Australia before the viking age
Durr Muttnadian education

based and truth pilled

I'm jelly I don't have a cute little manlet as a pet. I could put little hats on it.

holy shit that neck looks shooped, wtf...
hate tatoos but there is something about a wench with a swastika on her... not marriageable though.

Mark is too spergy for me to listen to so regarding the actual subject of this thread: whatever.

tits or gtfo

he looks like he took the norf pill

>Trips over your CAT6 Ethernet cable

didnt he used to suck alot of cocks?

>Looks at flag
Ah, of course.

Attached: 1525626119226.gif (600x600, 280K)

>Holocaust happened and ~6 million Jews were murdered
I have some good news. It didn't happen!

94 fucking minutes and all it is is him saying "they used the guys first name so they're lying about how well they knew him".

Toll owed on credit. Wait for it.

Except it did happen.

Mark has a lawyer go over all his videos and posts to make sure they aren't in breach of anything.

She looks much better here. I'm strangely attracted to her.

>Except it did happen.
I was real in their minds.

Probably because she is hot.

Attached: 1480561622141.jpg (480x533, 159K)

Attached: LS degeneracy.png (1096x827, 1.09M)

I like his videos but he drones on a bit. I wonder what hed think of me marrying a chink and having hapa kids?

I'll take a fashy chick over a commie swine anyday.

Jesus is watching. Have fun in hell Lauren.

For sure, in fact it reminds me of this song.
youtu.be/j_sjrcAXP08