Why is FLORIDA the worst state in the nation? Well lets see - terrible amount of coalburners, no good jobs...

Why is FLORIDA the worst state in the nation? Well lets see - terrible amount of coalburners, no good jobs, high af cost of living, way too hot, beaches are being ruined, liberals flooding it in droves (it will be blue in 2020 - mark my words).. what else?

Attached: Florida_Political_Map_Kwh.png (1485x1076, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqZejbUd1bU
youtube.com/watch?v=wugmipPvTFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trashy as fuck people, whores and niggers everywhere, milatto kids everywhere, tourists from shitty places like OHIO, psychopaths on bathsalts (really meth and heroin) fucking everywhere. Fuck I forgot the most important shit

Broward County.
(((MIami)))
Too flat.
Humidity.
Literal swamp.

Government is stingy as fuck despite the fact they whore their shit to cunts with kids, niggers/spics and felons

THE US IS FUCKED

Attached: 1551204722357.webm (480x608, 1.8M)

Attached: 1551203547736.jpg (906x1024, 136K)

muh diversity

Attached: 1551205080344.jpg (1600x1064, 627K)

>white trash
>nigs
>browns (cuban, DR, PR etc)
>jew york kikes that wanted to escape the cold
>state itself is just a giant sandbar
i dunno

youtube.com/watch?v=IqZejbUd1bU

I went on holiday to Florida when I was like 10 years old.

It started off great, I was so excited to be in the USA.

Then 9/11 happened why we were over there and the whole atmosphere changed completely.

Then we weren’t able to go home when we were supposed to because of 9/11 so we ended up staying in various other hotels here and there for 2 weeks.

Then there was this massive tropical storm thing.

Then the hotel we were staying in caught fire in the middle of the night and we (and all the other guests) had to evacuate.

Then we were stuck at the airport for literally over 24 hours on our way back home.

Then my parents got divorced shortly after we got back.

Then I started putting on weight and became a fat child soon afterwards.

Then I begun to perform worse in school and was viewed as an underachiever by my teachers.

Then I started smoking weed, which literally ruled my life and was the only thing I cared about doing.

Then I started to become increasingly autismal and socially inept, so much so that in my late mid teens I was literally terrified of contact with strangers.

I also begun to neglect my health quite badly, which I believe culminated in a dental abcess which I tried to ignore for over a year by taking over the counter painkillers. I believe this in turn was the cause of a major ear infection I suffered from which caused me a great deal of pain, tinitus and was only cured by surgery (Thank god for the NHS and the surgeon who operated on me who I believe was Greek).

I have made some huge improvements to my life over the past 5 years, but there is simply no ignoring the fact that my life took a slow and painful turn for the worse after I visisted Florida.

might as well post this since its a wtf Florida thread

Attached: meanwhile in florida.jpg (750x4250, 1.24M)

Nigger you wished you could afford to live here.
It’s always poorfags and betas who bitch about Florida.

Attached: FCFF5EEE-62DB-4787-99DC-49632E627BF3.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

Attached: florida.jpg (540x532, 57K)

its always faggot boomers and cuban spics that rave about FL

says the poorfag, how are things in the trailer park today, billy joe?

UCF bro here, the amount of coal burners is insane to the point where ANY white woman no matter how attractive has probably burned the coal... Also wtf is there to do in Central Florida. its so fucking boring, please get me out of here and nuke this place

how many monsters have you had today so far Biff?

Attached: 1551215861206.jpg (1024x1023, 69K)

the most attractive white women are either miserable as hell or are with niggers. I know most of them would prefer a nigger. Its a huge trend down here and its pathetic

Thank God for based latinas

Don’t you have a driveway to go shovel?

whens the next mow? 5 am?

>terrible amount of coalburners
Yeah from everything I've seen this seems to be particularly true. Why so many mudsharks in Florida?

Too much diversity

FLORIDA IS A FUCKING DUMP

Attached: 1551221024737.jpg (1831x2048, 611K)

I have lived in florida and california.
Florida is bad.
California is worse.

Best and based state? Need to get outta here.

941 here btw

FL is reminding me of Cali more and more as the years go by, especially the people moving down in the west coast of FL..

I love @floridaman

Attached: CBD1B2CC-9EDB-4D07-ACD5-36BB21BC6763.jpg (700x674, 124K)

There's plenty of good jobs in florida - if youre white and not white trash... There's so many based boomers battling nogs and globlinos they are desperate for good white employees.

there's been a lot of that going on

Attached: sky dicks.png (904x624, 417K)

>if youre white and not white trash.
that isnt in FL

Florida is one of the greatest states in the US, as long as you're talking the coasts and rural areas. Any urban area will be nigger'd and spic'd and jew'd to hell and back.

CAfag here, can confirm that this is true here as well, but worst in Shitcago, IL where I stayed for a few months. Every decent looking white girl there I knew that I worked with burned coal. Got the fuck outta there and moved back to LA where it was much less niggerosity going on

Can second backing based thicc Latinas.

Lol this gated community bitch. Your state is lost. Run to the hills!

Oh you don't have any. Your terrain is as diverse as your seasons and the only thing more destructive than the cat 4s raping your coast are the meth heads on every street corner and every county.

I grew up and lived in Florida for 22 years and I go back at least once or twice a year. Ive never had anything but wonderful experiences there. I grew up in the panhandle which is less urbanized and its much quieter than the south. Key West is one of the most beautiful places on earth. I used to spend christmas at the beach when visiting grandparents in Ft Lauderdale. I lived in Gainesville and it was a really fun little college town, same with Tallahassee. I recently visited Tampa Bay for the first time and it was a white mans paradise (particularly St. Pete). Ill definitely be retiring there one day.

Blame spain, that's what the beaners in south-america do.

Always the poorfags

>Also wtf is there to do in Central Florida
If spending an outrageous amount of money on going to the club and bars every night isn't your thing then you're in the wrong place. Orlando sucks dick for people like us, it's made for impulsive degenerates. Just focus on your studies and get into a good grad program.

Broward County here. Everything is true. It's an absolute apocalypse style corrupt shithole.

Miami is probably better, at least because of the anti-commie cubanos.

>implying the coasts aren't just urban sprawl going between packs of elderly and packs of niggers/spics
The rural areas are getting lost fast to hispanics.

>Tampa Bay for the first time and it was a white mans paradise (particularly St. Pete)
HAHAHAHAAH

t. lives in St. Pete

Lmao MLK boulevard the county.

Look I can see why you might not like us at but do you honestly think this state is worse then California, or New York, or New Jersey, or Texas, or Minasota. I could go on.

wddw

a lot of midwesterners moving to SWFL.. are there shitloads of coalburners there or something? Holy shit theyre fucking terrible

like you and the person you replied to. Incels..

The inferiority of Publix sandwiches?

>no good jobs, high af cost of living

You faggots from the tri state area ruined Florida, wish you would all go back to NY.

It is one of the worst. It's terrible. Its turning into a liberal nightmare

>a lot of midwesterners moving to SWFL.. are there shitloads of coalburners there or something? Holy shit theyre fucking terrible

Midwesterners are mostly Scandinavian btw, really activates the almonds.

I visited southwest Florida recently. I liked it. Much nicer than California. It was hot but the cost of living is way less than California. Beaches were much nicer than California. Nowhere near as many liberals as California. Much whiter than California.

Summary. Florida (or at least SW Florida) is better than California.

Midwest too though dude. Midwest is worse at fucking taking over the whole state.
LOL hell no. They all look like potato pickers

>Its turning into a liberal nightmare

I keep seeing more and more NJ and NY license plates everywhere, it's awful why can't they go back?

Scandinavians are the biggest fucking cucks too. Are you retarded? Sweden is one of the most cucked countries in the world

Just noticed he is missing his right hand.

This, they hate us cause they ain’t us.

Attached: EC69AF43-4160-49E0-BBCC-D324A88D3933.png (306x538, 55K)

>There's plenty of good jobs in florida - if youre white and not white trash... There's so many based boomers battling nogs and globlinos they are desperate for good white employees.

Most employers are usually grateful here to find someone who isn't a complete fuckup and at least can show up to work on time.

>Scandinavians are the biggest fucking cucks too. Are you retarded? Sweden is one of the most cucked countries in the world

Thats what I said, Scandinavians. Can you even into reading comprehension?

>I keep seeing more and more NJ and NY license plates everywhere
florida is NYC's retirement ground, its been this way forever

>mfw americans will defend this

Attached: 1399697787462.jpg (1140x475, 80K)

>florida is NYC's retirement ground, its been this way forever

but it's getting worse, way worse, I wouldn't be surprised they're now moving here by the thousands trying to flee NYC under commie DeBlasio where they're going to shit this place up even further.

January through mid March is when these people come down here in droves. The cars are usually fully occupied but the ones that pass me off are the ones filled with items, as in they are moving here.

I’ve also noted a lot of California plates. It sucks dick bro