Stop spreading lies that Iranians are mongrels

Not a single pagan group in unbroken patrilineal continuity survived Christianization in Europe whereas Zoroastrian minority in Yazd, Iran are in unbroken patrilineal continuity to Sassanian era. All Western Iranians (i.e., Kurds, Persians, and Azeri) cluster with these Zoroastrians on autosomal DNA plots.

Technically speaking, Europeans lost more of their pagan cultures than Iran lost of its Zoroastrian celebrations (Yalda, Nowruz), literature (Gathas), and kingly lore (Shahnameh, third portion). You guys were Jew'd harder than Iran was Arab'd. This is an undeniable, indisputable fact. Learn the fact-value distinction.

Just look at the image. Genetically speaking, Iranians do not have much Arab blood. There is 90% genetic continuity to Sassanian era.

I'm not interested in being either your "friend" or "enemy" since you people vacillate to an obscene degree. I would prefer the country to ban all tourists because I don't want Peter Scullies roaming around there. I just don't like your "banter" and subversive behavior, which is very Jewish. My biggest issue is with how you're disingenuous. I have more respect for the person who insults me while acknowledging the basic facts, such as the 90% genetic continuity to Sassanian era, versus the person who praises me but falsely believes we're mongrels. The goal is to foster distance and separation, not unity based on lies.

Also, it was thanks to Christcucks who betrayed Sassanids at the last moment Arabs invaded. Heraclius struck a temporary alliance with Sassanian Yazdgerd III to ward off invading, but at the last moment, Heraclius backstabbed Yazdgerd and fled when Arabs invaded. Heraclius believed he could strike a deal with Muslims to divide the country because he preferred Islam over Zoroastrianism.

I'm not interested in being either your friend or enemy. In fact, I don't care because I view you like a bunch of deluded babies whose shouts of joy or even screams of anger both mean nothing. Just stop spreading lies.

Attached: Persian v.03.jpg (4453x4217, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

islamqa.info/en/answers/21525/categories-of-religion
islamqa.info/en/answers/241034/how-did-the-islamic-conquest-of-iran-happen
blogs.wsj.com/briefly/2016/12/27/5-billionaire-families-from-indias-powerful-parsi-minority/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>You guys were Jew'd harder than Iran was Arab'd. This is an undeniable, indisputable fact

You made an error in saying that christianism is the same as judaism. That's just dumb.

Christianism has developed in Europe more than in any other land, by any other people.

What is sadder?
Arabs with an Arab religion pretending to Persians?
Or Iranians with an arab religion?

You decide.

You are a retarded Christcuck who cannot comprehend basic facts. Let me reiterate for you, ingrate: Not a SINGLE pre-Christian group, in unbroken patrilineal continuity, survived in Europe. Nada, not a single fucking one. However, in Iran, Zoroastrians survived as a small minority in Yazd city.

By virtue of this fact, you were Jew'd much harder. You had to RECONSTRUCT what you thought your pre-Christian ancestors worshiped.

Your form of Christianity comes from a North African named St. Augustine. It is not a "White religion", you utter troglodyte. You have been worshiping a literal Jew for 1500+ years. Maybe the fact Jews took advantage of you is because you have been literally worshiping one as God incarnate?

Not even Zarathustra ever called himself God. Again, I am not interested in being either your friend or enemy. I am just stating facts. Europe lost most of its pre-Christian identity moreso than Iran's pre-Islamic one.

I did not deny your first statement.

But your second statement is pure retardation.
My form of Christianity does not come from one single man. Augustine was based, though.

I'm also stating facts. Christians have a religion what was developed in Europe. Iranians have a religion that developed in Arabia.

What is sadder?
Arabs with an arab religion pretending to be iranians
Iranians with an arab religion

>Christianism has developed in Europe more than in any other land, by any other people.
And let me repeat: Your form of Christianity largely derives from the North African Saint Augustine. Stop spreading lies to make yourself feel better. Europe lost more of its pre-Abrahamic religion than Iran did.

They're (or better you're) shitskins and I'm fucking tired of them spewing garbage to trying prove otherwise.

>My form of Christianity does not come from one single man.
It largely derives from it, indisputably so.
>Augustine was based, though.
He was a retarded Christcuck who worshiped a sand nigger.
>Christians have a religion what was developed in Europe.
It developed in the Middle East and North Africa largely. St. Paul and St. Augustine are the main progenitors of your religion.
>Iranians have a religion that developed in Arabia
Point is, though, Iranians were able to still hold onto their Zoroastrianism better than Europeans.
>What is sadder?
>Arabs with an arab religion pretending to be iranians
>Iranians with an arab religion
What is sadder.
Kikes with a kike religion pretending to be European.
Europeans with a kike religion?

Iran should become Zoroastrian and cull BOTH the Christcucks and Muzzies.

Let me repeat, Christianity is not the work of Augustine alone.
Stop being retarded to make yourself feel better.
Europe lost more if its pre-Abrahamic religion than Iran did.
Iran lost to an arabic cult.

You've been worshiping a shitskin for over 1500+ years, so technically speaking, you are no different at this point.

answer my question
What is sadder?
Arabs with an arab religion pretending to be iranians
Iranians with an arab religion

If you don't you're admiting to your fragility.

I will answer to yours.
Europeans with a kike religions are the worse!

When Heraclius betrayed Yazedgird, Iran was at risk of becoming Christcucks, and Christcucks historically hated Zoroastrians even more than Muslims. If Iran were Christianized, I doubt even a small minority of Zoroastrians would have survived.

Quite frankly, both you Christcucks and Muzzies should die, preferably through scaphism.

What happened to Iran was bad, but it was not as bad as you Eurocucks. I want Iran to become Zoroastrian and cull both Christians and Muslims without mercy.

Christianity was a good thing for Europeans.
I do now know of Zoroastrianism irrelevant as it is.

Pagan religions in europe were shit. hellenic gods spent their time cucking their own people, Zeus, the king of the gods, punished the creator of mankind eternally for trying to help mankind.
nordics were a bit better, in the sense that at least Odin would have his elected eat drink fight and fuck for millenia before sending them to die in a war they all knew was going to end badly. If we gloss over the fact that this made nords little different than jihadists, killing and raping in the name of their god. and celts? well, celts were no better than animals in the eyes of their gods.

You did not answer my question, therefore you're a fragile little boy.

>I do now know of Zoroastrianism irrelevant as it is.
Because you are an idiot. Why talk about things you haven't studied.
>Christianity was a good thing for Europeans.
I don't agree. You were cucked so hard that you've forgotten your roots. You are technically more Semitic in spirit than European. Your religions were largely invented by non-European St. Augustine and Paul.

You were slaughtering each other before Enlightenment era over petty differences on how to revere the Jew. Your religious traditions are undeniably Semitic with barely any pre-Christian influences.

>You did not answer my question, therefore you're a fragile little boy.
I did answer it.

I do not talk about Zoroastrianism, for I do not know about it.

I know about European pre-christian religions. They were snow jihadists, cucks (who didn't feel any better about it for being cucked by gods) and some others who didn't know how to write.

My religious traditions are from those that defied semitic traditions and got killed for it. It's an anti-semitic religions at its core because Jesus denied jewish tradition, was tortured and killed for it. Your mind has been jewed. You equate christianity to judaism, you state that christians traditions are semitic traditions, and soon you'll tell me my God is the same as the jewish god. Do not do this. Do not state facts that are irrefutably wrong. Do not state a narrative that has helped the Jew so much.

No, you did not answer it. Your fragility is apparent. You soon will break under me, wheeze angry words at me.

fite me irl, but you fear the christian more than you fear the arab. that's why you got cucked by the arab.

what is worse
to be cucked by the christian european
to be cucked by the arabic muslim

Iran is based. Pls get rid of Kiketopia for us

>I do not talk about Zoroastrianism, for I do not know about it.
Well, then read the Gathas, you retarded fuckwit. It did influence the decent elements of Abrahamic religions before they made it retarded.
>I know about European pre-christian religions.
Cult of Mithras and Sol Invictus were much better than Christian bullshit. Moreover, they had beliefs influence on your overall metaphysical beliefs, which were derived more from Middle East. Stories like Abraham, Binding of Isaac, Noah's Ark, are all stupid Jew myths.
>My religious traditions are from those that defied semitic traditions and got killed for it.
Nope, it was internal disputes among kikes.
>Jesus
He was a kike.
>you state that christians traditions are semitic traditions, and soon you'll tell me my God is the same as the jewish god.
It is. Your myths of God, Abraham, Moses, Noah's Ark, and much more have Jewish origins, you stupid fucking faggot. You're no different than Iranians who try to argue Islam had a lot of influences from Zoroastrianism. It's true Islam did have some influences from Zoroastrianism, but that does not mean they are in continuity in terms of myths, metaphysics, mentality, ritual, etc.
>Do not state a narrative that has helped the Jew so much.
The reason Jews are a problem is because you worship one of them, you fucking idiot.
>fite me irl, but you fear the christian more than you fear the arab. that's why you got cucked by the arab.
It was due to a betrayal of a Christcuck we got fucked by Arabs, but to be fair, the Turkics fucked us more than Arabs who barely maintained power.
>what is worse
>to be cucked by the christian european
>to be cucked by the arabic muslim
Now, this is a good question.

I would say that since Zoroastrianism is "considered a peoples of the book", though they suffer persecution and jizya, then I would rather be cucked by a Muslim. Why? I doubt Zoroastrianism would have survived Christianization like in Europe.

Imo, India is superior to both Iran and Europe because they retained their Indo-European scriptures, rituals, and traditions better. India did have a problem of transitioning to modernity, but I am impressed by how well they preserved their religious and cultural identity. In terms of preservation of non-Abrahamic nonsense, I would rank it like this.

India > Iran > Europe

>Moreover, they had beliefs influence on your overall metaphysical beliefs
Moreover, their beliefs had negligible influence on your overall metaphysical beliefs*

Isnt Zeus punishing the firebringer quiet similar to Yaweh toppling the tower of babel?
Getting the fire was the thing that seperated man from animalistic living, quiet similar, to eat the apple that raised man from animalistic living in the garden of eden carried a punishment from yaweh.
It seems to be a very old theme and not necessarily a cucking.

I would read a lot more about a lot more things if only they were relevant enough, you can't expect me to learn about every single foreign little cult of the planet.

My God is who Jews deny to be god.
He violated semitic traditions and He got tortured and killed for it.
You are parroting a jewish narrative. Your mind has been jewed. You're predictable because your thoughts are not your own. I am talking with a Jew at this point. The difference is that the Jew knows he's lying.

Why deny Moses? Who had to deal with Jewish pagans and idolatrers all the time? Because he himself was jewish? Why deny Noah, whose people were so fucked up God killed them all? Jews, all of them. Should I deny this God? The stories that show how Jews are fucked up people? I'm already anti-semitic, like Noah, like Moses, who spent their lives trying to curb the semitic traditions.

Jews would rather flee to muslim nations than to be among Christians. Prosecution was rampant across Europe. You deny things that are blatantly real.

To be fair, Europe and Iran where fighting each other before Christ. Rome ended up falling to snowniggers. Persian ended up falling to sandniggers. What a twist of fate. Thanfully our snow jihadists soon turned to christ, for He is undeniable.

>you can't expect me to learn about every single foreign little cult of the planet.
Zoroastrianism is an immensely important religion. All Abrahamic traditions can be seen as Jewish distortions of it. They all rip off on it and then add their own shitty Jewish spins to it.
>My God is who Jews deny to be god.
Jesus was still a Jew and working within that tradition. Let me give an example: If there were an Arab who revolted against Muhammad, and he gave a religion that still used the same vocabulary and myths as Islam, then wouldn't following him still be following a shitty Arabian/Semitic religion? Food for thought, ingrate.
>You are parroting a jewish narrative.
Not really. I preferably want both Mudslimes and Christcucks gone. I hate ALL Abrahamic myths because they originate from Jews. There's nothing Jewish in this argument.
>I'm already anti-semitic, like Noah, like Moses, who spent their lives trying to curb the semitic traditions.
They're basically like the Arab in my thought-experiment. They're still Semites perpetuating Semitic bullshit at the end of the day.
>for He is undeniable.
He is a stupid kike, and your minds have been kiked. Zarathustra would have been better for us all to follow over Abrahamic nonsense.

how do i find a qt zoroastrian gf

Prometheus created humans as the lowest and most pathetic of the creatures. He felt sorry for them, and he tried to help them because they woul all die if he didn't, bringing the wrath of Zeus.

God created humans as the lord of all creatures, to protect all creatures and to be served by all creatures.

In the story of babel, humanity was trying to elevate itself to God.
In the story of Prometheus, prometheus was just trying to make humanity survive.

Zeus was angry at prometheus for stealing and giving fire to such pathetic creatures.
God did not want men with power of gods, because mankind still sucks and we have demons aplenty as it is.

They tend to not marry or intermingle outside of their group due to years of persecution. At least they survived and had their rituals, liturgy, and more documented by anthropologists, unlike the extinct pagan groups of Europe.

>story of babel
Jewish origins. Barely anything about Christianity is European. You're no different than retarded Muslims who try to argue Islam became "Persianized". Christianity was never really Europeanized as much as you disingenuous try to claim.

>To be fair, Europe and Iran where fighting each other before Christ.
It doesn't matter. The point is, you are Christcucks that do not deserve to be called "European". Here are more details on Heraclius' great betrayal:

""Heraclius promised to aid the Iranian armies of Shahanshah Yazdgerd III in the defense against the Arabs, but the promise was made in bad faith, as he bailed on Yazdgerd at Qadissiya and never sent the promised troops... the Byzantine emperor trusted the Arabs and thought he could cut a deal with them to carve up “pagan” Iran between the two of them as fellow Abrahamic religions.""

The only thing you people know is worshiping that Jew. You have more common with Arabs than you do with real Iranians, and I recommend you stick to your Arab friends.

You have no reason to which I can speak.

If an Arab revolted against arabs, and he used vocabulary and myths to show how muhamad was wrong and punishable by God, how would that be following a semitic religion?
How can everything that a semite does, even if everything he does is being anti-semitic, be semitic?
What is it that make something semitic? Its origin or its expression? If the origin weighs more than expression are we not all doomed to be just animals, apes if you will. Am I talking to a human, that expresses himself like a human, or am I talking to an irrational animal?
If a NAZI moves into a jewish ghetto and starts working within that tradition... he's a semite?

Of course your argument is Jewish. They use it to conceal their atrocities within my traditions. They would like it if I said we have the same god, if I talked about "Judeo-Christian" traditions, as if we were symbiotes, as if they were not simply parasites. But that's what a parasite does. He conceals himself.

Zoroastrianism was clearly not better. Lost to arabs, of all people...

No one conquered us, we had monks from Ireland and England, teaching us Christianity. We ditched hyper-violent, illogical and dysfunctional paganism ourselves and embraced Christianity. We then created some of the most harmonic, peaceful and well-functioning societies the world has ever seen.

Compare that to you Iranian that got conquered by barbaric Muslims with zero civilization, forced to take their ass-ugly religion and Arab culture and turn your once great Persian Empire into yet another third world Islamic hell hole. Compare that to Christian Norway, pic related

Your blood is forever heavily mixed with Arabs. Your language is heavily mixed with Arabic, same with food, customs etc. Your unbroken pagan line is a joke and a fabrication. I dare you to document it, as pagans are not people of the book and Muslims would have killed all of you pagan larpers.

Attached: 7-hans-dahl.jpg (964x629, 258K)

>How can everything that a semite does, even if everything he does is being anti-semitic, be semitic?
Because he still works within the functional vocabulary, mythical & metaphysical framework, and such of his tradition.
>Its origin or its expression?
A combination of both. The expression is typically a manipulation of the origin's symbology, narratives, and more. Even if its a novel expression it still fits within its overall traditional framework.
>If the origin weighs more than expression are we not all doomed to be just animals, apes if you will.
They are both equally important. The expression is an evolution from the origin.
>If a NAZI moves into a jewish ghetto and starts working within that tradition... he's a semite?
Yes, in mentality and spirit he would be a Semite. It's equivalent to a Westerner going to Africa, imitating tribal lifestyle, speaking language, and behaving like niggers. Eventually, one will have to say he has a become nigger in spirit, just like you have become Jews in spirit.
>Of course your argument is Jewish.
You have low-IQ and lack the capacity to grasp my point. You have been worshiping a Jew for over 1500 years. It doesn't matter if he revolted against other Jews, squabbled with them, or whatever. Ultimately, his religion turned out to not be so different in regards to the myths, metaphysics, and more.
>Lost to arabs, of all people...
It survived, unlike your European paganism, and it was thanks to Byzantine Christcucks that Arabs were successful. How many times do I have to repeat this?
>Zoroastrianism was clearly not better.
You have not even read the Gathas. I recommend Mary Boyce's translation. All Abrahamic religions are just distorted rip-offs of Zoroastrianism.

The only good Muzzie or Christcuck is a dead one.

There you go again, saying Christianity and Judaism are the same. You really sound like a Jew.

haha, you better stop using the internet, or living in america, seeing that you make use of all those things of non-iranian origin. is this "cultural apropriation is bad" hour? ooohh, angry sjw iranian man is going to tell me how I should not make use of other people's cultures!

I do not have to stick to any arabs. You on the other hand would rather be sticking to them than me!

>as pagans are not people of the book a
Zoroastrians are considered "people of the book" in Islam, and they are given dhimmi status.
>Your blood is forever heavily mixed with Arabs.
That is not what research shows, which I pointed to in the image.
>once great Persian Empire i
It was called Iranshahr during Sassanian empire and shortened to Iran over time.
>Compare that to Christian Norway, pic related
Look at image of Mazandaran province of Iran, you dumb snow nigger.
>No one conquered us
Stockholm syndrome. Snow nigger, you were conquered and beat SO HARD that barely any trace of your pagan religions were left.
>We then created some of the most harmonic, peaceful and well-functioning societies the world has ever seen.
You were killing yourselves in VAST numbers over Protestant and Catholic feuds, you retard. It was thanks to Enlightenment and disenchantment with religion that you got better,

Attached: mazandaran.jpg (3188x2173, 1006K)

>saying Christianity and Judaism are the same.
They are a part of the same tradition because they believe in the same myths like Abraham and Binding of Isaac, Tower of Babel, Moses and Commandments, Sodom and Gomorrah, and much more. It's like saying Mahayana Buddhism isn't a part of the same tradition of Theravada due to disagreements in regards to Bodhisattva ideal. They are still a part of the same tradition because they operate with similar enough metaphysics, myths, and more.
>is this "cultural apropriation is bad" hour?
It was due to Enlightenment era the West became technologically and scientifically advanced at an alarming rate, to the point wherein globalization and environmental issues are now a concern.
>You on the other hand would rather be sticking to them than me!
I want both Muslims and Christians dead. How many times do I have to repeat this? If I could, I would force you to convert to either Zoroastrianism or Buddhism, and if you refused, I would slaughter you. I am tired of ALL Abrahamic nonsense and how much it spreads. Get this through your head Christcuck. The Gathas is better than your filth that is the Bible. Gathas is attributed to Zarathustra around 800-1100 BCE btw.

But its mythical and metaphysical framework is anti-semitic!

Moses had to curb the semitic pagan and idolatrer mythical and metaphysical framework.

Noah had to build an ark to survive the devastation brought by God because of his bretheren mythical and metaphysical framework!

All of these are stories about how the mythical and metaphysical framework of both moses and Noah differed from the semitic mythical and metaphysical framework!

I meant that the NAZI would do his NAZI work, not the jewish. Just because he's among Jews, persecuting Jews, doesn't make him a semite. Moses went against the Jews. Noah was blessed by God because he did not acted like the Jews.

>Ultimately, his religion turned out to not be so different in regards to the myths, metaphysics, and more.
Of course it has! You need to learn more about Christianity! It's the largest religion on the world!

I understand plenty well that Zorastrianism was defeated.
I don't defend european paganism, I told you how shitty it was. Why should I defend shit? I don't, I flush it down the toilet, even though it's my shit.

>Zoroastrians are considered "people of the book" in Islam
I don't care about current situation. Historically it was not so. Where is your documentation?
>Where is your documentation for your unbroken line of priesthood unaltered worship of Zoroastrianism since the time of Muhammad? You "forgot" to answer
>It was called Iranshahr during Sassanian empire and shortened to Iran over time.
Again, regardless of what you call it, the Persian Empire with their great civilization is gone and now turned into yet another Islamic third world hell hole.
>Look at image of Mazandaran province of Iran, you dumb snow nigger.
I talked about society and culture, not nature you mutt idiot.
>you were conquered and beat SO HARD
More rambling from this mutt and dark Arab rape-boi. So WHO invaded and conquered us, fool? Tell me. Nobody. We embraced Christianity, no one forced us and raped our women, as the Muslim Arabs did with you. Can't compare. Sucks to be you shit-skin.
>You were killing yourselves in VAST numbers over Protestant and Catholic feuds,
Really? How many died in Norway? You are delusional, pseudo-Arab.

Attached: Brudeferd i Hardanger.png (1423x794, 1.74M)

>thanks to Enlightenment
Moronic, that gave us the Reign of Terror during the French revolution, Napoleons slaughter and wars, culminating in the first and second world war. Christianity made Europe the most peaceful and prosperous civilization the world has ever seen. Your gay Marxist college (((professor))) has completely brainwashed you, Iranian Arab. You truly love the Jews.

Attached: Admont Abbey Library. Austria 06.jpg (1334x998, 542K)

So I guess to you hinduism and budhism are the same, got it.
man, you understand little.

I now see how you're so irrational. You're shit at logos because it's a Greek thing and you want to remain pure Zoroastrian. Damn you're hardcore. Being dumb on purpose. I can almost respect that.

Why would I read that? To learn how to be dependant on someone else to save my people from Arabs? I'll do it myself, thank you.

>But its mythical and metaphysical framework is anti-semitic!
Please read this:
>Moses had to curb the semitic pagan and idolatrer mythical and metaphysical framework.
He still operated with a Semitic framework. He still believed in the same myths like Abraham and Binding of Isaac, Tower of Babel, Moses and Commandments, Sodom and Gomorrah, and much more.
>Noah had to build an ark to survive the devastation brought by God because of his bretheren mythical and metaphysical framework!
>Noah had to build an ark
Semitic nonsense.
>went against the Jews.
To go against Jews you have to abandon their myths and not believe their stories anymore. That means repudiating stuff like Noah's Ark.
>You need to learn more about Christianity! It's the largest religion on the world!
So? Just because Islam and Christianity are both large doesn't mean shit. They are both Semitic nonsense of different modalities.
>I understand plenty well that Zorastrianism was defeated.
It wasn't defeated, and the veracity of a religion has nothing to do with number of adherents.

Iranians are just hairy narcissists

>Historically it was not so.
Zoroastrianism was considered people of the book during early Caliphates. Read a book, idiot. They also survived.
>the Persian Empire with their great civilization is gone
The Gathas, which is attributed to Zarathustra and dates to 800-1100 BCE, is still there. The Shahnameh's third portion also details Sassanian kingly lineage well.
>turned into yet another Islamic third world hell hole.
It won't last, but I sure as hell don't want it to become Christcuck bullshit either. Zoroastrianism is better than Abrahamic bullshit.
>We embraced Christianity, no one forced us
I doubt it. Not a single extant pre-Christian pagan cult has survived, you dumb snow nigger. Your traditions were entirely eradicated. People do not willingly eradicate their own traditions.
>no one forced us and raped our women, as the Muslim Arabs did with you.
Arabs did not rape that much. Only Mongols raped a bit. I have less than 1.5% Arabic DNA. I have 4% Mongolian though. I still have 90% genetic continuity with Ancient Iranians, and I use ancient autosomal samples to determine this.
>You are delusional, pseudo-Arab.
You are a delusional, pseudo-Jew. How can I be Arab when I renounce Islam, you nitwit? I renounce BOTH Islam and Christianity.

>It was due to Enlightenment era the West became technologically and scientifically advanced
Arabs, atheists, Jews, Iranian psychos, you ALL spew this garbage. Did you idiots never understand that the scientific revolution came long time before the Enlightenment and was 100% Christian (linear concept of time, cosmos instead of chaos, God a giver of natural laws, Bible giving us a literate society etc). Atheism has nothing to do with science. Modern science and the scientific revolution, empiricism, was birthed in Christendom, by Christians based on the Christian world view.

Attached: kEGWGqFpzBc.jpg (967x853, 195K)

I'm pretty sure Moses didn't know about that...

And why should I repudiate a story about repudiation of Jews? I won't! I'm anti-semitic like my bro Noah.

Nah, I don't talk about Zoroastrianism because I know little of it. You seem to talk a lot about Christianity only you're pretty ignorant. You're at that point you read something about it and become very vocal and idiotic because you think you now know all it.

Logos really isn't your thing, just as you planed.

>Christianity made Europe the most peaceful and prosperous civilization the world has ever seen.
You were killing each other in vast numbers over petty doctrinal differences in Christianity. Listen, I cannot respect you so long as you remain Christian, just like I cannot respect Iranian Muslims. You are both delusional followers of Semitic filth. Go read the Gathas, transl. by Mary Boyce, and stop being a Jew dick sucker. You can be a follower of Zarathustra instead.
>So I guess to you hinduism and budhism are the same, got it.
>man, you understand little.
No, you illiterate piece of shit. I said Mahayana and Theravada Buddhism are a part of the same tradition, and I drew this parallel to Semitic filth.
>Why would I read that?
To learn how much your shit religion ripped off of it by adding a Semitic spin. Angels, demons, afterlife, good & evil, light & darkness, etc. all came from Zoroastrian influence. Even the word "paradise" has etymological origins to ancient Zoroastrian Avestan word "pairi daeza", meaning walled garden.
>To learn how to be dependant on someone else to save my people from Arabs?
To learn not to be a Jew. Jews and Arabs are honestly not that different from each other. You've been worshiping a Jew for over 1500+ years without question.

>linear concept of time, cosmos instead of chaos, God a giver of natural laws, Bible giving us a literate society etc
All have origin in Zoroastrianism. Read Gathas translated by Mary Boyce. Only difference is you worship a kike because you are Jews in spirit.
You retards are the narcissists going around thinking you're great shit even while you paradoxically remain worshipers of a Jew, lol.
>I'm anti-semitic like my bro Noah.
Translation: "I'm an Anti-semite that worships a Jew and believes in their original myths, lol."

Shut the fuck up, kike. Read the Gathas and realize how much of your shit Jew-tradition was ripped off from ours.

You also said because something originates from the same people, therefore it's the same thing.
Therefore you believe hinduism and budhism are the same thing.
Look I drew a parallel too.

ooohhh here comes the sjw iranian with its cultural apropriation stuff "you stole angels, and light and shit" haha

But you are Zoroastrian and yet behave like a Jew. What has that gotten you? On the other hand I didn't need anyone to come and save me from the Arabs. Imagine that!

You Iranians are completely cucked, thanks to your weak, insane and retarded fire worship religion. Zoroastrianism is dead. Compare that to Christianity in Georgia and Armenia, or Greece etc. They survived, their culture survived thanks to Christianity. You Persians cücked thanks to your weak paganism and turned your once great Civilization into an Arabic and Islamic third world Persian hell hole. Nothing to be proud of, pagan cück.

Only partly the Saxons and fully the Huns were forced to convert to Christianity, and that after decades/centuries of raids on peaceful Christian peasants. After that they also created peaceful societies based on farming. All other pagan tribes in Europe converted freely by monks and priests. Unlike you Iranians raped into oblivion by the Muslim hordes. You believe your once great Persian civilization is intact, because you have some fragments of some books. You are totally and utterly delusional pagan cück.

Attached: Cat Church.jpg (769x700, 127K)

You almost got it right, except I don't believe in the myths of the old testament. They are stories. Anti-semitic stories.

>we wuz the original jews
And you behave just like them too.

>You also said because something originates from the same people, therefore it's the same thing.
No, I did not. You keep misinterpreting me because you lack nuance and sophisticated. You are unbelievably stupid. I say they are a part of the same tradition because they rely on the use of the same myths, allegories, and more.
>Therefore you believe hinduism and budhism are the same thing.
They are not the same thing, but they are both DHARMIC traditions. Just like Christianity, Islam, and Judaism are all ABRAHAMIC traditions, fucking faggot. How many times do I have to say I dislike all ABRAHAMIC traditions? I respect Zoroastrian and Dharmic traditions.
>sjw iranian
I am not a SJW because I have vehemently made my hatred of Abrahamic traditions clear, even condoning genocide.
>But you are Zoroastrian and yet behave like a Jew.
Lol, anyone who doesn't worship the JEW Jesus is paradoxically, and humorously, a Jew to you. "OMG, please worship this Jew with us or else you're a Jew yourself!"
>On the other hand I didn't need anyone to come and save me from the Arabs.
Jews are your own infestation to deal with. In fact, you enable kikes to infiltrate your governments, lol. Iranians do have a problem with retarded "Sayeed" Arab mongrels in the government though.

My point is, at least Zoroastrians survived, so Iranians still have a fighting chance to rid the Semitic poison. All Semitic/Abrahamic religions are filth.

>Zoroastrianism is dead.
It's not dead. The Gathas, which is dated to 800-1100 BCE, and attributed to Zarathustra's words survived. The Zoroastrians of Yazd city survived, the eternal flame being kept since 450 AD. Parsee in India also survived.
>Unlike you Iranians raped into oblivion by the Muslim hordes.
Genetic evidence says otherwise.
>You believe your once great Persian civilization is intact, because you have some fragments of some books.
Celebrations like Yalda, Nowruz, Charashanbe Soori, and more have Zoroastrian origins.

Iran will hopefully go back to Zoroastrian and kill off both the Muslims and Christians.

> retarded fire worship religion.
Didn't you just say Iran/Persia was great when it was Zoroastrian, you Jew cuck? Funny how you change your face when I expose your bullshit. All you followers of Abrahamic followers are the same shit.

Revering fire is better than facing that infernal black cube or that kike on a stick.

>And you behave just like them too.
Jews wouldn't be a problem if you weren't worshiping one, idiot.
>Anti-semitic stories
They are Semitic stories because they use the same myths, revisionist idiot.

>nuance and sophisticated
nuance and sophistication*

Again, educate yourself Arabic pagan ignoramus. Zoroastrians are viewed as magicians and not "People of the book" (Christians and Jews) by the vast, vast majority of Muslims
islamqa.info/en/answers/21525/categories-of-religion

Just on as single day, the Muslims killed 100 000 of you Iranian magicians (pagans) and raped countless more:
islamqa.info/en/answers/241034/how-did-the-islamic-conquest-of-iran-happen

So who invaded Europe and forces us to become Christian, pagan fool? And you brag and believe that the Muslims raping and conquering you, exterminating your culture, is so much better than us Europeans choosing our own religion and ditching idiotic and dysfunctional paganism?

Attached: a soča valley.jpg (1024x682, 97K)

No Zoroastrian! You're using that pesky logos! Greek logos of all things!

Yes, abrahamic religions, is a great step from "they are the same" as you started. Good good, I mean bad zoroastrian, you must not use Greek culture!

But, my sjw iranian zoroastrian... sjw hate christianity too, and they also complain about us stealing the light and sheit from the africans.

I didn't say you're a Jew, I said you behave like one.
Please worship Jesus, or your soul will be lost.

No Jew in my government, what are you talking about? We actively persecuted the jews, it was a cultural thing. What have Zoroastrians done to the Jews?

All Zoroastrians do is flee to India, to be bullied by Indians, of all goddamned fucking people Indians! INDIANS BULLYING ZOROASTRIANS. What's next? Aboriginals come and start cucking you too? Either that or go to the US, the country most infected by jews after the Israel. Look at your absolute state.

>Zoroastrians are viewed as magicians and not "People of the book" (Christians and Jews)
They were later viewed as people of the book and given dhimmi status. They still endured persecution but survived as a small minority:

"After the Muslim conquest of Persia, Zoroastrians were given dhimmi status and subjected to persecutions; discrimination and harassment began in the form of sparse violence.[11] Those paying Jizya were subjected to insults and humiliation by the tax collectors.[12][13][14] Zoroastrians who were captured as slaves in wars were given their freedom if they converted to Islam.[12]"
>Muslims killed 100 000 of you Iranian magicians (pagans) and raped countless more:
Turkics killed more, technically speaking. The lineage of House of Sasan survived in Tabaristan as Paduspanid dynasty until 15th century CE. There will still many Zoroastrians in Kerman and Shiraz until Safavid invasions.

Point is, Zoroastrians barely held on in Yazd city. My point is, at least they survived.

>So who invaded Europe and forces us to become Christian, pagan fool?
Byzantines, Charlemagne, and a couple of others. I sincerely doubt your ancestors just dropped their paganism without the threat of force or intimidation. People just don't work like that.

>And you brag and believe that the Muslims raping and conquering you, exterminating your culture, is so much better than us Europeans choosing our own religion and ditching idiotic and dysfunctional paganism?
I said India did a better job than both Iran and Europe is retaining its Indo-European beliefs. Iran did a better job than Europe in retaining its Indo-European beliefs though.

India > Iran > Europe in terms of preservation of pre-Abrahamic bullshit.

well, stories just portray something, in Moses and Noah case, anti-semitism.

Of course the story of NAZI Germany and Jews portray the same events... I wouldn't say NAZI are Jews though.

>Please worship Jesus, or your soul will be lost.
I really, really hate you. Why don't you read the Gathas and learn more nuance, you stupid fucking faggot. I would have loved butchering and sending that kike to hell. Go back to worshiping Sol Invictus, Mithras, or some other interesting pre-kike figure, retard.
>All Zoroastrians do is flee to India, to be bullied by Indians, of all goddamned fucking people Indians!
Parsee are actually very successful financially. Also, the Zoroastrians in Yazd city barely survived with a population of 20,000.

Still better than what happened to you Christcucks.

I honestly have no issues with both Christcucks and Muzzies suffering.

Kikes made you open borders to suffer from refugees, lol.

>ell, stories just portray something, in Moses and Noah case, anti-semitism.
No, the story of Moses and Noah have nothing to do with antisemitism, you revisionist asshole. In fact, don't kikes believe in the same shit? They were the ones that invented it. The stories are just conveying archaic metaphysical beliefs through allegory.

>People just don't work like that.
Don't be rude, Kongolese are people too!

And it got me chuckling that
>India > Iran > Europe
was typed in any context. hearty lel

Go back to worshiping that kike. The only thing you Christcucks are good at is being crucified like your beloved Jew. I would have loved butchering him with the BASED Romans back in the day. We'd chop up that stupid Jew and then sing hymns to Sol Invictus.

You are technically speaking not European. Christianity and European contradict one another just like Islamic and Iranian/Persian contradict one another.

Repeat:
"Christian" and "European" identities contradict one another just like "Islamic" and "Iranian/Persian" contradict one another.

European paganism is anything but eradicated. Catholicism is heavily pagan even.

Attached: 1549850089117.jpg (640x800, 174K)

>Point is, Zoroastrians barely held on in Yazd city. My point is, at least they survived.
Is this true? I have asked again and again for your documentation, so try again. Unbroken line of priests. Unadulterated worship and scripture since the days of Muhammad.

Attached: 1920x1200-1030417-bath-abbey.jpg (1920x1200, 397K)

True, but christianity was heavily embellished with european identity.

No, I have limited time and wouldn't spend in ot some literature of a small foreign cult. If Zoroastrians were showing themselves to be better at something, anything, I'd consider it, but no. They are bullied by Indians.

But you are a kike lover. You migrated to a country full to the brim with kikes. Migration itself a product of the kike. Please...

>moses curbs the semitic pagan and idolatrer traditions
>it's not anti-semitism

>god punishes all jews for their shitty traditions
>saves only Noah because he's the least Jew of them all
>it's not anti-semitism

Yes, they believe in the same shit. Just as NAZIS and Jews believe NAZIS persecuted Jews.

>The stories are just conveying archaic metaphysical beliefs through allegory.
and anti-semitic at that!

>Catholicism is heavily pagan even.
Not really. Most of its metaphysics was derived from Saint Augustine and Saint Paul, who were both non-European. Catholicism only has a marginal amount of aesthetic influence from Mithraic mysteries and a few other paganism.

I've also read a bit of St. Thomas Aquinas fyi.

Catholicism is just Abrahamic filth. Just because you can pick out some Indo-European influences doesn't mean it's not Abrahamic, dummie.

>Is this true?
Most likely, yes.
>I have asked again and again for your documentation, so try again.
The eternal flame has been maintained since 450 AD, and they have always been a close-off minority since Islamic invasions. They typically don't mix out of their group and stick within. I sincerely doubt they are LARPers as you claim, since their traditions have a lot of parallels with Parsee in India.
>Unbroken line of priests.
How can I get documentation from a minority that is so closed off? Based on the parallels of their traditions with Parsee, I am led to believe this is true. Moreover, Gathas is in Old Avestan dialect and is proven to date to 800-1100 BCE.
>Unadulterated worship and scripture since the days of Muhammad.
I was arguing there was a significant degree of continuity, which most scholars agree to. I mean, I gave genetic evidence, referenced scripture, pointed to potential anthropological avenues, and more.

European and Christian identities are irreconcilable, just like Islam and Iranian identities. Hell, even Buddhism has more ancient roots with Europeans than Christianity does. Do you realize this?

Imagine that. Christians so persecuted ended up being the largest most dominant religion on the planet.

Zoroastrians...
Remind me again who is good at being persecuted?

Your fantasies are just that. I look at history and the news and see pathetic Zoaroastrians being bullied by Indians.

yes, christianity contradicts snow boat jihadism and other such things.
and it KEKS zoroastrian bois HARD
EVEN STEALS YOUR ANGELS AND LIGHT AND SHEIT BOIII

>They are bullied by Indians.
Some of the biggest companies in India are run by Parsee:
blogs.wsj.com/briefly/2016/12/27/5-billionaire-families-from-indias-powerful-parsi-minority/

They are not bullied, you retarded piece of shit>

>see pathetic Zoaroastrians being bullied by Indians.

Why are you so stupid? Has Christianity really made you that dumb?

Honestly, I can't help but sympathize with Varg.

yes, that company sure tells me zoroastrians aren't bullied by Indians
it's a company that sells anti indian bully spray
read the news
read some books

We don't worship the crucifix, Arab fire worshiper. Your language is deranged, aggressive and vulgar. Clearly not a good religion, and so weak that the Muslim Arabs destroyed you and your empire, while small strong Christian nations, like Georgia or Armenia, pic, survived and kept their religion and customs/heritage fully intact, despite cruel persecution and centuries, nearly 1000 years of Muslim occupation.

Attached: Arm33JfasfT63jbdE.jpg (720x960, 150K)

Go back to sucking the dick of that kike on a cross. It's the only thing you're good at. I pick revering the holy fire over either that black cube or megalomaniac kike.

Christians had to bend their religion to pagan culture in order to have some kind of acceptance.
It wouldn't even matter if we had to start from zero since paganism is in our blood.
Thankfully we won't have to since paganism survived in all kinds of pockets and oral traditions. Judeo-christians and marxist atheists just cut it off from the leading culture, but they won't succeed.

Attached: Die Wilde Jagd - Stuck 1889 Hitler birth year.jpg (2700x1689, 985K)

B A S E D

if you lool closely, you realise what you say, does not dispute what I say

see, you think in accodance to zoroastrian ways. I myself stole Greek tradition and their logos. They didn't mind because they are not niggers.
You and I simply think differently. I am smart and logical, charismatic and based. You're whatever zoroastrians value... like... losing, and migrating and talking shit. just talking and getting their angels and light stolen.

> Arab fire worshiper.
We're not Arabs, you kiked snow nigger. Go back to worshiping Odin or something cool if you want me to take you seriously, you dumb kiked snow nigger.
>Your language is deranged, aggressive and vulgar.
Before the Revolution, less than 10% Arabic loanwords were being used. The language is still grammatically Persian. It's as simple as saying "darood" over "Salam". There are Persian equivalents for all words in the language.

Old Avestan language is holy like Sanskrit and has mystical powers.
>despite cruel persecution and centuries,
Both Muslims and Christians should die. Armenia and Georgia are basically Jews, but I do respect their pagan revivalist movements.

Honestly, talking to an imbecile like you makes me sympathize with Varg.

(((Abrahamic forces))) tend to tolerate each other to some degree.

Attached: 1550278176202.png (1681x2802, 246K)

we have holy fire as well
our fire burns Jews

your burns what? probably wood. imagine, fucking innocent trees up only to feed your silly fire that needs attendance.

>People just don't work like that.
You are guessing and rambling on. So where in Western Europe stood the Byzantine forces and forced people to convert to Christianity? You have no clue and your rambling is psychotic and solely based on fantasy, not documented reality. I gave the answer and can document everything. Europe embracing Christianity was with very few exceptions peaceful and voluntarily. Unlike the barbaric Muslim rape you Persians experienced and you are so proud of.

Attached: 121eIPHL39WzRE.jpg (479x604, 79K)

Attached: nature BAD.jpg (905x1572, 583K)

>Christians had to bend their religion to pagan culture in order to have some kind of acceptance.
The bend was only down on a very basic, rudimentary aesthetic angle. It was not done in any significant metaphysical way. The same happened with Iran and Islam. Arabs bent Islam with some Persian customs, but it was not as significant as people claim.

Zoroastrianism influenced all Abrahamic traditions, but that doesn't mean they are in continuity with Zoroastrian tradition.
>Thankfully we won't have to since paganism survived in all kinds of pockets and oral traditions.
It was largely eradicated from Europe, sadly. You have to rely on reconstructions now.
>It wouldn't even matter if we had to start from zero since paganism is in our blood.
The preservation of rituals and traditions are important via a direct unbroken patrilineal line.
>Thankfully we won't have to since paganism survived in all kinds of pockets and oral traditions.
It only survived in some scriptures, that's it. Southern European Paganism did better in surviving, but NW European paganism was largely decimated in many ways.

Iranians stayed the same
Greeks stayed the same
Italians stayed the same
I know that Nordicists can't live with the fact that scientifical evidence support this but they have to realize that the great nations of Antiquity are still the same in larger extent

I think of Iranians as my forefathers, not sure why though...

>I said India did a better job than both Iran and Europe is retaining its Indo-European beliefs
No, the Muslim military leaders complained that there were too many to kill. They were exhausted. The Indians had little farming, not attractive girls, no painting, technical advancement (except for the numbers systema and zero) etc, little of value for the Muslims, so they didn't care too much about the Hindus.

Attached: 6H1QjwuWCk8.jpg (752x752, 312K)

>our fire burns Jews
Yet you still worship one of them. Continue with your retarded mental gymnastics or whatever.
>Europe embracing Christianity was with very few exceptions peaceful and voluntarily.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, kike worshiper. You think your ancestors just abandoned their noble worship of Odin out of free-will? Lol, fucking idiot.
>Unlike the barbaric Muslim rape you Persians experienced and you are so proud of.
Again, Arabs did not cause as much damage as Turkics like Safavids. If it were never for Safavid invasions in 15 century CE/AD, I bet Iran would have been Zoroastrian by now. There were more pocket Zoroastrian communities than just in Yazd before Safavid invasions. There were Zoroastrians in Shiraz and Kerman too.

Point is, at least the ones in Yazd survived. Parsee also survived.

Not the middle east and egypt though.

God those places... the copts, assyrians are all still alive, being persecuted daily by muslims who are not even waiting for them to be dead (like the fyromians had the decency to) before we wuzzing all over the place.
Arabs are disgusting.

It's called logos.
It's a Greek thing, you wouldn't want any of that.

>pre-Abrahamic bullshit.
How do you know Christianity is bullshit, atheist fool. Tell me. How did you logically reach your conclusion. Use documented facts and logically sound arguments only, magician and arab fire worshiper.

Attached: 1920x1080-1335751-smolny-cathedral.jpg (1920x1080, 437K)

Only racially. Culturally, none of those are the same anymore. They all worship Semitic/Abrahamic Gods.

Why is rape always on your mind, you degenerate snow nigger? I'm trying to discuss historical matters with nuance and depth, but you just keep yelling rape as if it's reflective of some deeply hidden impulse in you.

Anyways, there is at least 90% genetic continuity between modern Iranians and those during Sassanian empire. There was significant cultural change but not that much racial change.

I have read a lot of Greek philosophy, you fucking idiot. A lot of it is incompatible with Abrahamic bullshit.
Read the Gathas translated by Mary Boyce. It has more depth and sophistication than all Abrahamic bullshit. In fact, all of the interesting philosophical elements from Abrahamic filth come from both Persians and Greeks. Just sprinkle various degrees of Jewish bullshit and then you have Christianity or Islam.

Varg is more right than you think, fucking faggot. Christianity and Islam are both retarded, irredeemable religions. You also have no real ancestral links with them at the end of the day.

Christianity also endured Roman pagan persecution and conquered Rome peacefully. Christianity survived Soviet atheistic persecution. Paganism has crashed again and again and survived pretty much nothing.

Attached: Lourdes Shrine RC France.jpg (1965x1105, 308K)

you wouldn't
you wouldn't be so incosistent with your beliefs so far as to be cucked mentally and think like a Greek. Remember, you have to keep the zoroastrian traditions like being dumb.

>since paganism is in our blood.
Have you been smoking weed and played yourself punch-drunk with video games again? Pic related. It is this kind of childish rambling that makes no one take your pagan rambling seriously. If paganism is in our blood, Europe would not have ditched your violent, psychotic, dysfunctional and evil paganism. Sorry.

Attached: tumblr_oytx18IjZ51utau90o1_1280.jpg (1080x1350, 89K)

You were conquered, we were not. You were forced, we were not. You worship Satan fire or Islam, we worship a God for all mankind. Big difference there, fire worshiper.

Attached: 4iFtDbIVAJ4.jpg (828x791, 123K)

Nah, Egyptians are mostly the same.
Just like 2% or 3% Arab admixture.
Their culture is pretty much lost though.

You and your post is retarded -_-
Let me guess, you're an (((American)))

egytptians and arabs were always related the influx of arabs is not measured by genes, but by culture and history, and boy are the copts in a bad place nowadays.

What? Yes there is? The Finnic Mari people have maintained their traditional pre-Christian religion